Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

That Barista is a Bitch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Late Slow Night

It's 4 in the morning and it's freezing cold out side, it's the middle of winter on a Tuesday and tonight is one of the few slow day at the Juan is Dead cafe. the DJ was sent home about 2 hours ago and the speakers are pumping out a mix taped of stuff from Ravenna own personal collection, a mix of heavy metal, some punk, house and trance, an a few weird thing that one would question if it is music.

" Hey Violet are you done emptying the ash trays yet" Ravenna call out from behind the bar. Violet was a good girl, maybe did not know what she wanted in life just yet, but she was a hard worker, and dam is she did not have a sexy ass, an it help her get some good tips. 

then Ravenne start to wipe down the countertop, maybe tonight I'll do some for Violet, maybe? she thought to herself

Violet was spacing off, mindlessly emptying the ashtrays as slowly as possible. It was a slow night and that meant no tips so she tried to make any little job she could find last as long as possible. She sighed in frustration, wondering why they even opened all night on Tuesdays. But a job is a job, and at least it was honest money.

She snapped back to reality when she heard Ravenna calling her name. "Huh? Oh... yeah! Just a few more left, I think," she said back to her boss. The music faded to the background for her, having been listening to it all night with not much other interaction with people. The cigarette ashes smelled like death, having never been a fan of smokes.

She gathered the last few trays and emptied them out in the trashcan she was carting around before replacing them at their tables. She closed her eyes for a moment. Everything else was done. The shop was squeaky clean, the bathrooms mopped, the ashtrays emptied, now it was a few more hours of waiting until her shift ended.

She wore her usual skin tight jeans that showed off her every curve along with her polo uniform shirt that was also tailored to accentuate her figure. She didn't have very large breasts, but she loved them anyway, thinking they were cute to herself. Walking over to Ravenna at the main counter, she pulled a pin from her hair and let it spill out over her shoulders, relaxing a bit from the last couple of hours of prolonged work. She pulled four fingers to her mouth, stifling a slight yawn and leaned against the counter trapping her breasts in folded arms.

"Slow night..." she said passively, looking through the shelves of products and equipment behind Ravenna. She looked upward, and then rubbed the back of her ear, touching her earrings. All these extra actions were subconscious attempts at killing time.

Ravenna watched Violet as came over to the counter, it was hard not to see how cute she was with that figure of her's, but what else would expect from a dancer. Oh I knew she gave it up, but I bet she was so good at it, seeing how she moves around the cafe all the time, she had such grace that it was a shame she gave it up.

" Yeah, it is, but I can't control the weather." ravenna said all the while in the back of her mind she thought yes she could control the weather, but the other witches did not approve of such thing.

"Your know what Violet, I'm going to treat you tonight, how about I make you a pick me up? on me" she says as she turns around towards the coffee machine

"any request" she says turns her head to violet makeng sure she did not pass out from boredom.

Violet shifted her arms as she stared into her hands with fingers locked, counting the lines of her palms. Her eyes looked up at Ravenna before her face did. She save her a little smirk at her suggestion. After a long sigh she said, "I appreciate the thought, hun. I'll take a green tea, hot."

She pulled away from the bar, her fingers grasping the edge as she leaned back and stretched her limbs. She turned her back to the counter and slouched down, resting her elbows on the hard wood and jutting out her chest. One leg bent back as her toe twirled around on the floor, looking around, admiring the decorations around the place.

"I wish you could control the weather. I'm dreading the sprint to my car in the morning and the cold drive home!" Violet giggled.

" One Green tea for the dancer" I say as I start steaming up the cup and getting the water just right, can't have the water too hot or you ruin the tea.

looking at violet, seeing how lackluster she is and bored too the bone, I thing a little magic in her tea will maybe help her threw the rest of her shift.

as Ravenna pass her hand over the cup and past the water a light hum can be heard coming from her lip along with a tiny little chant in a long forgotten language. the tea glows for a moment not that Violet can see with her back turned away like it is.

" your tea is ready, and I made it Special and added something that you might like, at the very lest it will make the rest of the night more interesting" I say as I turn around as set the cup of tea on the counter.

"oh but drink it slowly, you don't want to over do it" I add as I wait and watch for the night to take off.

Casriel had showed up that night perfectly on time for his shift in his usual attire of converse blue jeans and a tight black t-shirt with the cafe's name and logo on it. The job wasn't exactly a fun one but every now and again it had it's perks, some of the guest were rather interesting individuals and more then once had he found himself engaged in conversation as he stood at his post. Tonight he had been assigned to watch the door and keep an eye on the flow in and out of the cafe. To most ordinary individuals the idea of a bouncer at a cafe might seem a little odd but to those who knew of the cafe knew that his presence was necessary. Most of the time though all he did was stand in the same spot in a seemingly relaxed state eyes ever vigilant. His presence as well as a few others kept most riffraff from causing trouble or at times even entering the cafe and as long as nothing terrible happened and nobody was hurt he felt he was doing his job well.

He didn't notice the cold as easily as others did sense he wasn't normal but tonight with the wind and the rain he felt himself shiver now and then as he stood at the door. Finally he felt that nobody was entering so he spoke into an earpiece to get a replacement at the door so he could warm up and dry off a bit. Once his replacement showed he stepped into the cafe shaking his head his wet hair whipping around his head as he did so before falling to hang long and straight around his face giving him an almost menacing look though everyone knew him as a kind and gentle person unless he had to be forceful. He looked up to see Ravenna and Violet at the counter and walked over smiling slightly at them "um excuse me Ravenna I was wondering do we have any spare shirts laying around I seem to have stood outside for too long and have become thoroughly soaked to the bone" he had enjoyed working here so far the atmosphere was good and the people were decent for the most part.

Violet turned around and smiled warmly at Ravenna. She reached for the cup and grabbed Ravenna's hand lovingly in appreciation for her thoughtfulness. "Thank you so much. This should warm me up a bit more as well!" She pulled the cup to her lips and blew on it before taking a sip. "Wow! That's some good tea. I'll have to twist your arm later for the recipie. I'd kill to be able to make tea like this at home."

She took another sip. The warm liquid flooded her mouth and as she swallowed she could feel the warmth travel down her throat seeming to spread to her extremities. She closed her eyes and moaned in pleasure with every drink. Soon the whole cup was gone. She clumsily layed the cup down, her eyes still closed. Rubbing the side of her face, her pinky finger trailed down to her mouth, lingering at her bottom lip as it tugged while it fell away from her face. She exhaled deeply, her scalp tingling. A shiver ran down her spine and when she opened her eyes everything seemed so much sharper. The lights seemed a little brighter, and noises a little louder.

Her legs squeezed together and she pushed her body away from the counter again, giving out a long cat-like stretch.

"That hit the spot," she purred. Grabbing the cup she joined Ravenna on the other side of the counter to wash the used cup. Putting it away to dry she again stopped, closed her eyes and enjoyed the strange warm feeling running through her body, seeming to gather with every pulse between her legs.

Hearing Casriel all of a sudden brought Violet out of her little trance. She nodded and cleared her throat feeling embarrassed suddenly for no apparent reason. She grabbed a rag and began arbitrarily cleaning the counter to look busy while the other two talked.

Ravenna saw Casriel come in the door, Oh he was so soak from head to toe that the sight of the wet shirt clinging to his firm body was even enough to get her to take a second look. she smiled at Casriel

" in the back, and grab a towel as well and dry off, I don't need you getting sick on me, not with the crowed coming later this week" she calls out to him, knowing full well that he's not going to get sick, one of the up side of his bread, along with other thing, but that for another day.

"Oh and grab some milk, I think we are going to run out soon" she says as she smiles at Violet. it's been a while since I've seen it do this to some one, I going to like this.

Oh should I go for a twofer with Casriel, I thing to myself, no better not, besides, I like to see him react normally to what is going to happen.

"OH Casriel would you like a hot drink to warm up with?" I call out hopping he hear where ever he is.

He smiled at Violet as she walked away getting the feeling that she wanted to stay away from him. He wasn't sure why he thought he had been nothing but nice to everyone there. He shrugged it off as he thanked Ravenna and headed into the back room to dry off. He peeled his shirt off revealing his slender but toned torso as well as the numerous tattoos that covered his skin to the air. His enhanced hearing picked up her words clear as day and he moved to the door peaking his head through showing a bit of his bare chest and a dragon tattoo that covered his left shoulder "that would be wonderful thank you" he spoke gently before slipping his head back into the room and searching for a towel. Once he found one he quickly began drying himself off when he suddenly remembered he had planned ahead for the night and had packed a change of pants in his backpack. The towel draped around his head he picked up his backpack and pulled his spare pants out of it smiling glad for once he had been prepared. He peeled out of his pants standing now completely nude but for the towel that was wrapped around his waist. He had never worn underwear finding them uncomfortable and foolish. He draped the wet shirt and pants over a bar above the backrooms sink and turned back to his fresh pants picking them up to put them on.

Ravenna turn to the shelf off to the side of her and grab a jar of her catnip tea, know that the smell of it would have an effect of Violet. She placed a few heaping spoons into a tea strainer then filled the cup with hot water, giving it time to brew, but this time no magic, just tea and water, maybe a little sugar.

she let it sit and the air filled with the scent of catnip, Ahh this took ravenna back. now to send the cat to play with the bat she thought.

"Violet my dear, would you be so kind as too take Casriel drink back to him, I think that he be ever so grateful." she says with a know that this was going to be a sight to watch, but best to watch another way, on in which she won't get caught.

"I'm going back to the office for a bit dear, you and casriel watch the front if you can" she says quickly ducking into the office, locking the door behind her.

then she placed her hands over her eyes and began to chant a charm, an all see eye charm. It would grant her the ability to watch any one she wanted too, expect those who have cased a shroud spell but what was the likelihood of Casriel having one upon him.

Violet's eyes were closed again as she daydreamed about one of the best lover's she'd ever had. Her thighs flexed again, trying to scratch the itch that had been building so suddenly over the last few minutes. Then Ravenna called her and she swallowed right before she spoke, "Ghn-huh? Yeah, absolutely!" She said. The smell in the air was suddenly so intoxicating. She perked up immediately and looked at Ravenna twice. She was so... cute! So sexy. She hadn't really noticed how attractive she really was until now as she watched her cute little but walk into the back office.

Once she was alone, Violet took a quick look to make sure no one else walked in and rubbed her sex from outside of her jeans, trying to get that strange feeling to go away, but it only intensified it. She suddenly felt so sexy, so womanly, so fertile! She remembered the time at the strip club someone gave her excstacy and she got so horny she took a customer to the back room and fucked him in front of the other private clients. It was like that, only much more intense. Her nipples tingled as she grabbed the warm cup and headed to the back room. She may as well get this over with and maybe she can get permission to go home early and fuck her trusty dildo.

She knocked on the door quietly and suddenly a rush of excitement ran though her. She shaked it off, trying to concentrate on the task at hand. "Casriel? Your drink..." she winced, thinking about Casriel changing just beyond this door, "drink... is here..."

She turned the knob and slowly creeked it open, walking in cup first quickly followed by her curious eyes.

Back in the office, Ravenna was making herself quite comfortable, leaning her self against the desk watching both Violet and Casriel threw the vision of her all seeing eye charm.

watching Violet try and play with herself threw her pants was cute to see, but this was only the start, if she remembered correctly, this was only the start of the effects, but it's been so long since she seen this particular set of effects happen that she could not be sure.

then she switch her gaze upon Casriel, he had a body that was yummy, she just wanted to eat pancakes on his Abb's with lots of syrup.
she then started to lower her hands towards her belt line, trying to unbuckle it.

oh it's too tempting to not want to play with herself, but let's watch a bit more and decide later if she should or shouldn't.

Casriel had pulled his pants on but they hung low on his hips as he had yet to zip them up revealing a small bit of short dark hair that ran from his belly button down into a thicker patch before disappearing. He was in the middle of toweling his hair as he heard the door creak open letting the towel fall to his shoulders so he could see he heard Violets voice as she stepped through the door. "ah thank you Violet that is much appreciated" he said as he stood facing her slowly continuing his drying of his hair for a moment before setting the towel aside. He walked over to Violet not thinking of the fact that he was uncovered so much, he had never had a problem with nudity and felt no embarrassment that would cause him to focus on getting dressed before doing something. He stood directly in front of her as she entered the room smiling down at her as he raised a hand to take the cup from with a smile. He wondered briefly why Ravenna had set Violet with the task of bringing him the drink when it could have easily sat until her finished changing and had stepped back out to the front.

Violet got an eyeful of flesh watching Casriel come closer practically half naked. She had been to the beach and working at the club and also had no problems with nudity, but for some reason Casriel was looking much more tempting than usual. She turned away, as if embarrassed and faced the sink, leaning her weight on the white porcelain. She glanced at the mirror only to be treated to another eyeful of Casriel's chest. She closed her eyes tight, fighting the urges building inside of her like a dam about to burst.

"Um... Ravenna said she would be in her office for a bit and for us to watch the front." She swallowed hard and creeked her eyes open again. "But if you want to head home, I know your shifts probably over. I can manage it myself." She turned on the water to wash her hands, but mostly it was an attempt to distract herself form the urges. She tried to give him a way out. If he didn't leave the room, no, the building soon, she wasn't sure what she'd do. She was getting so hot... she swore if she was an animal this is what going into heat would feel like.

He took a gulp of the warm liquid as he watched her move to the sink wondering if something was wrong with her. He set the cup down on the counter stepping up behind her he placed a hand on her shoulder "no i'm still on for a couple of hours. Are you feeling alright? you look flushed." He stood near her so close their hips were almost touching as his hand slowly moved in a circle on her shoulder. Something about her seemed different but her couldn't quite place his finger on it. Even her scent had changed, now it smelled more wild and appealing. He shook his head gently a few strands of his long hair spilling into his face as he cleared his mind. He stepped away from her "if you aren't feeling well maybe you should see about heading home early I can hold down the fort" he said as he stood across the room but still in view of the mirror and bent over to pick up his shoes placing his foot on a chair as he leaned over to put them on.

Violet cringed when he touched her shoulder. A ripple of pleasure washed through her. Her knuckles whitened from gripping the sink so tightly. She held her breath as long as she could while he talked and to only her slight 'relief' walked away. She pulled a towel from the dispenser and dried her hands, patting the damp towel on her face.

"No, I'm okay... I think the heater may just be... turned on... to high." She panted. "Well, I'll see you out there," she said heading for the door. Every step away from her made her feel colder, and at the same time more uncomfortable and like she was going out of her mind. Her hand gripped the door handle tightly even as her body turned towards him. She let go with a slight tug at the handle and stepped quickly right up to Casriel. She tugged at the hem of her polo shirt and pulled it over her body. Her head emerged underneath as he hair quickly spilled out following. She charged at him wearing only her jeans and shoes, having not chosen to wear a bra today. Her perky A-cups jiggled happily as she walked.

Violet was gone now. All that was left was a bitch in heat needing to sate her desire. She jumped on Casriel, wrapping her legs around his waist and started planting kisses all over his face and lips. "Take me, I can't.... I need... Fuck!" She screamed, no longer wanting to use her tongue for talking anymore. "Hurry!" She said.

She wrapped one arm around his back to hold her up while the other snaked down to his belt buckle and began violently trying to undo his pants.

Argh, so cold, so cold, so cold...cold and dark. At 4 in the morning, what a surprise... Ehh, probably anyone seeing him walking out would think he’s crazy. But he couldn’t really sleep that night...he wasn’t sure who but someone in the dorm was having a hell of a party...he could hear the music as if it was played in his room. And not any music, but the most ear piercing dub-step he heard...he would go crazy if he stayed there.

With him being the loner he was, he had nowhere to go really...except Juan is Dead. Weird name for a coffee shop...but the coffee itself was so good he didn’t care. And it was open almost the entire day, so once he got there, he was greeted with an open door...and no bouncer in sight. Strange...there was always at least on guy watching the doors...

Shrugging, Matthew simply entered, slowly taking of his puffy jacket and other winter wear. Luckily he had a thick enough jacket that rest of his cloths remained dry...though his hair was a bit damp... Sighing, he adjusted his glasses and held on to his stuff, while walking into the main area.

Which at the moment was also empty. He didn’t mind to much, he always preferred smaller crowds...but the fact there was no one else behind the bar was a bit more troubling. He'd probably get some angry stare at him for not waiting for someone to take his jacket to the dressing room, but he wasn’t a really patient guy. Seeing no one is around he would call out "Helllo? Anyone here?" trying not to shout, but to be loud enough for someone to hear.

Ravenna was watching Violet and Casriel as they were about to enjoy the power of the brew. she started to slip her hand blow her waist band of her pannts an have a moment to her self as she watched the best in supernatural porn could offer, but then she heard a call coming from the front of the shop. Fuck it's always like this, just as it getting good.

Oh well, Ravenna removed her hand, but even if she was not going to have any fun, does not mean every one can't, so she started to mummer a passage for an unknown Tome an a then the lock on the room that Violet and Casriel was in locked and would stay locked till she decided other wise.

with that out of the way, she gather her self up an headed to the front to to greet who ever was waiting at the front counter.

Seeing Matthew wait at the front not looking too happy, Ravenna approached him and greeted him with one of her warm welcoming smiles.

"Sorry about that, I was in the back and did not hear you come in." Ravenna said as she stepped behind the bar and in front of Mat as if she was going to take his order.

" So what can I get for you tonight? maybe a red-eye?" She says as she gives Matthew a once over with her eyes, Mmm he looks like he could be feisty in all the right ways Ravenna thought to herself as she waited for his order.

Matthew waited a bit before finally someone would come. He wasn’t quite sure what could be that absorbing to have the entire staff busy... but luckily he didn’t wait too long before Ravenna came by. He knew that she was the owner of the place, but he didn’t get a chance to see her that often. Ahh well, she looked cute, and she didn’t strike him as obnoxious or anything, so there was no harm in that.

Approaching the bar, hearing her offer he would say "Ohh, yes please. Just what I need after getting through what's going on outside...by the way, sorry if I make a mess with my jacket, there was no one grabbing the cloths and all...I can go hang it myself if that won’t be a problem... Aaaand, make that a red eye and something lighter. I might be sitting here for a while, so best not waste much time right" he said with an awkward chuckle. It probably looked odd for him to be here this early...but he wasn’t really in the mood to talk about why he wasn’t getting drunk of his ass with all the other dorm guys... for now he simply enjoyed the calm silence of the place.

"Yeah the weather has made tonight impossible slow an I had to send a lot of the staff home, an those that are still here are busy with other duties that need to be dealt with. oh an I'll take you coat if you like" she says trying to hold back a coy smile know what happening in the back room.

she heads over to the coffee pot and pours a cup 3/4 of the way full, then heads to the espresso machine to get an espresso shot ready, then when it's time, she pours the shot into the cup of coffee and it's ready.

"Can I suggest for your second order a nice refreshing mango tea?" ravenna asks Mat. she just got it in and she just fell in love with it, the flavor is like it's straight from the tropics, an she was going to be pushing on every one she that came threw the door.

He nodded as he said "I guess that's not that good for business...but I needed some peace and quiet. I’ll try to add up some revenue for the day, don’t worry" he said with a chuckle, thanking her for the offer to take his coat from him as he handed it over. He wasn’t quite sure what other duties there really were in a cafe, but he didn’t pry. He assumed they had to be really busy.

He rubs his hands against each other, seeing the coffee being made, and as Ravenna offers him mango tea as the second drink, he would blink at her a bit before saying "Erm...I’m not much of a tea person... But sure, I guess. Trying it won’t hurt I guess..." He was a bit skeptical, but hey, he couldn’t go on coffee all night, or he'd completely screw up his sleeping schedule.

"Well I hope that peace and quite does not mean you want to be alone as well?" Ravenna ask Matt as she switch the music to something a bit more mellow but still had a faint edge to it.

She then put the two cups on a tray and carried it over to where Matt was sitting putting them down in front of him one by one, before sitting across from him.

she sat cross legged showing off her long legs that were covered with a beat up pair of jeans that had those slashes in them that let you see the skin threw the fabric. she had a pair of doc martens on that had the leather wearing in areas. But most of all she had a Juan is Dead work shirt on, with logo and every thing else. But it was maybe a little bit tight on her and it pressed against her chest, but maybe she wanted it that way.

" So tell me what's wrong?, you are not your self tonight, that much I can tell" she says as she leans back into the soft cushion of the love-seat, making her self quite at home in it.

He blinked as she asked him if he wanted to be left alone, which made him pounder. Usually yes, he did pretty much rather to be left alone to his own musings. Tonight...bah. It was probably because of the party...what bugged him was that no one even bothered asking him if he'd come. sure, it was silly, but he maybe would like that. someone trying to come and befriend him, rather than him always having to adjust to someone’s whims so they wouldn’t pick on him...bah, this was collage. They weren’t that dumb to still be pulling of jock pranks and stuff...he hoped

As he mused to himself, he saw her put the tray with his orders down, and then sit down before him. He wanted to say he was fine, but after seeing just how tight the shirt fitted on her and all...he guessed at the very least he might have a chat. And a peek...or few.

Sighing a bit as he took a sip of the read eye he said "Nothing, nothing... Just a bit bummed. Someone at my dorm threw a party o something...the racket was so annoying I wouldn’t be able to sleep...So here I am. Just needed a place to wait through a bit...hopefully most of them will be too drunk to do annoying in a few hour's" he said with a small chuckle, tasting a bit of the mango tea next. With a soft mmm he would say "It tastes pretty nice actually" smiling towards the hostess of the cafe.

" we all have our burdens to bare, you have to deal with drunks and asshole dorm mates. I have to deal with push yuppies and rich brats that think cause they have cash they can buy cup on my brand" she says sighing as she toss's her head hair back to stare at the ceiling.

" but some times you have to deal with it, but not right away. A break might be needed, hell I know I need a break, something to help me unwind, to let go of things" she says as she breaths in and out causing her chest to expand and contract.

"some times I like a moment to just enjoy the moment." she says as her arms reach across the back of the love-seat resting her arms on either side of herself, closing her eyes for a moment just to shut out the light from the halogen tubes above her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom