Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

That Barista is a Bitch

Status
Not open for further replies.
He nodded as he listened to her talk, trying his best to maintain eye contact when possible...and really trying not to get himself to distracted by her cleavage. Though with how she took those deep breasts, and with how tight her shirt was, she seemed to be kind of asking for it.

Taking another sip of the coffee he'd say "That's true...I really just don’t like loud, obnoxious people. The type that thinks they can get everything if they push everyone around enough. I really hope it’s me just being...I dunno, not being a people person, and that the people there aren’t that bad... I’ve had enough of bad school experiences..."

Gulping down on the coffee completely now, he let out a sigh saying "that’s the stuff...I really love you coffee’s and all. You really have great recipes for them. And yeah, enjoying the moment is something I like as well...usually with a book or some game...but I guess talking early in the morning over coffee is pretty fun to...thanks for that" he said, taking a small sip of the tea this time. This was a conversation he could enjoy, nice, quiet and without any roughhousing involved.

Ravenna could feel the air change, her senses could pick up a trace amount of arousal being sent across the mystic air waves towards her, the waves coming from the backroom were quite bracing, but nothing felt quite like those that were detected at her, making her feel wanted.

she started to feel her shirt was getting a bit constricting, maybe loosen a button on the top just to let off a bit of pressure. yeah I'll do that.

she then sat upwards and straight, facing Matt.

" well I'm happy that you like my Coffee and other brews, I spent a long time searching for the right blends and recipes." she said as she stood from her seat before bending down and over to pick up the empty coffee mug. Mat might ever catch a look at Ravenna cleavage if he lucky.

" But I keep one blend back for only those that I really like and need something to give them an extra kick in the butt" she says walking around to the back of the counter to wash the dirty mug she took from Matt

Casriel turned as he heard footsteps rushing towards him. Seeing her without her shirt on caused his blood to boil and he felt his body react to the sight immediately as a large bulge started to form in the front of his jeans. When he felt her legs wrap around him he stumbled slightly from surprise but easily regained his balance and stood holding her weight as if it was nothing. He felt her groin press against his bulge as she was suddenly kissing him the moment causing a brief period of surprise before her words sank in and her movements to get his pants off caused him to react as one should in the situation. His hand slid down her back until he gripped her ass firmly with one hand the other moving to cup her small perky breast enjoying the feeling of her soft smooth skin. He couldn't believe what they were doing but it had been so long since he had gotten any attention from a woman that he stopped caring where they were. He turned his head to hers kissing her hard his normally hidden fangs dropping as his arousal brought out a slightly more feral version of him.

Violet upped his head in her hands and dropped herself back to the floor, staring at him straight in the eyes as she dropped down lower dragging her hand along his chest. She fisted the loose end of his belt and tugged it hard to the side, undoing the clasp and then pushing his pants off his hips without unbuttoning them. Likewise, she pulled her thumbs into the hem of her pants and yanked them down. She grabbed his cock and immediately bobbed her head on it a few times just to get it wet. But she wasn't looking for foreplay, she wanted something inside of her now.

She got back up and turned away from him, pressing her hands onto the wall of the bathroom stall next to them. Her pants hung at her knees while she bent over, spreading her legs as far as she could. "HURRY!" She practically barked at him. "PUT IT IN PLEASE!" She reached back and spread her moist pussy lips to give him the easiest route.

Casriel watched in shock as she looked like she was on a mission and nothing would stop her. When she removed his pants and brought out his fairly large member he groaned as she sucked it causing him to harden even more. He watched her as she stood and leaned against the wall revealing herself to him. He spent a moment staring at her gorgeous ass before stepping closer to her running a hand up her thigh and sliding his fingers through her slit teasingly. He slipped a finger into her feeling her wetness for a few moments before he moved behind her and slid himself deep into her all the way to the hilt in one thrust. He felt a shiver at how tight and wet she was as he started to move himself slowly in and out of her enjoying the feeling of her body a hand snaking around her body to squeeze her breast as he thrust into her.

She squirmed when he fingered her swollen pussy. That finger was not nearly satisfying enough and it was just making her need it even more. Violet gasped, feeling his entire tool stab into her at once, but that's exactly what she needed. She could already feel that uncomfortable burning sensation deep inside her sex starting to dissipate. Feeling him slowly start to slip inside her, though, was starting to annoy her again. She was in heat and needed to be fucked now. She wasn't letting herself be taken by him for his pleasure, she had a thirst to quench and he was her victim, nothing but a cock to get satisfied off of.

She reached behind him, gripping his side and coaxing him to slam into her harder. "Don't be gentle. I'm a big girl, you won't break me," she purred.

He grinned as her words betrayed her need his smile widening as he started to thrust into her harder. He felt like laughing at her words as he knew they were foolish if he did choose with the strength he possessed he probably could in fact break her. He kept that strength in check though not wanting to hurt her only wanting to enjoy the moment and give her a memory that'd make her blush every time she saw him. The pleasures of sex were one of the few things he had never forgotten and he found that it was a rather enjoyable way to pass the time. He stood up grabbing her hips and pulling her back onto him with each thrust driving him deeper into her then he had been yet.

Violet opened her mouth to scream but no sound came out. Her eyes wide as she felt like she was getting the fucking of her life. She grabbed his arm and placed his hand on her breast, mostly so she could have something to grab onto herself. she pressed his hand firmly to her chest while holding on for the ride. It burned so bad, and the only thing she could think of to cool herself off was a healthy helping of thick cum. She bit her lip and closed her eyes, trying to focus on meeting his thrusts and squeezing her tightness over his invading cock.

"That's it... give it to me, ahhhh!" She panted, "Fuck this bitch! Give me that load, oh God!"

Casriel felt her muscles squeezing his cock as he thrust it harder and faster into her. His hand squeezed her breast hard his fingers pinching her nipples gently at first as he rammed himself deep into her. He smacked her ass with his free hand "so this is what you wanted?' as he spoke he shoved himself as deep into her as he could as hard as he could. His cock pulsed inside of her as if he still held a pulse as it started to swell up as he struggled to keep himself from coming. He snaked the hand he had smacked her ass with between her legs and started massaging her clit as his cock worked in and out of her.

Violet grit her teeth as she welcomed every single thrust from his hips. She pushed against the wall trying to get his cock ever deeper inside her. "Give it to me! I want your cum! Pour it inside me now!" She said through clinched teeth. She buried her head in her arms and panted heavily waiting for him to finish inside her, feeling her own orgasm nearing.

He grinned as he heard her words "your wish is my command" he said as he started thrusting into her faster to quicken his climax. Both his hands were on her breast as he thrust deep into her his cock swelling momentarily as he started to cum shoving his cock deep inside of her shot after shot of his cum flowing into her. He kept himself buried inside of her until he was finished unloading a months worth of cum into her. Even after finishing he stay where he was his cock staying hard in her.

Ravenna could hear the banging of her two staff members against the wall. she just hoped that Matthew was not as perceptive as her. cause she was not sure how to explain it away, cause she did not want to play the stern boss. mainly cause she started the whole set of events and that's just bad juju waiting to bite her in the ass, not that she did not like a good bite mark on her ass once in a while, maybe from a sexy vampire to top it off.

she also started to mumble under her breath the spell to unlock the door, cause things sounded like it might come to a happy ending soon. An she only trapped them in there to make sure events would happen.

Matthew nodded as she explained how difficult it was to locate all the best brews before saying "I can only imagine all the work and...focus...you have to pay when making such delicious coffee’s. The small break was caused as he indeed got lucky, and took a smell peek on the insides of the barista's cleavage, which was looking like it would pop free any second now... He shook his head a bit, trying best to focus and not get himself slapped, or thrown out of the place. It wasn’t like the girl would be interested in him...she probably was just nice cause he was a client.

Sighing a bit, he would rise his head, hearing some kind of weird...banging coming from somewhere else in the cafe. Blinking he would say "I think you need a plumber or something...something's banging around you pipes or something... And, ehh...I think a good kick would do me well or tonight...of course, if you would be willing to share that special brew..." he said turning his head to the side and scratching his head. One could always try right?

Ravenna felt a wave of release when Matthew thought that the banging sound was something innocent like bad pipes.

it was also nice to get some acknowledgment for her hard work, a lot went into her studies of brewing an it's craft.

Smiling at Matt, she thought about making him the brew that she mention, she like to she his reaction to it and just would like a little something before the sun raised.

"Sure I can give you a kick, but you have to stand up and bend over." she said in a playful flirty way as to make fun of his poor choice of words.

she then when to a shelf where she stored some of the ingredients for the brew.

she mixed them together in a heavy stone cup that was carved out of a gray rock with just a hint of gold running threw the rock. she then pored coffee into the stone cup and under her breath as so Matthew could not hear her she chanted a few words. a heavy steam came off the liquid and there was a hum in the air as the spell was coming to an end.

She then turned around and it was ready.

" Now Matthew, I want you to drink this slowly, it has a lot of power in it and drinking it to fast bad for your stomach." she said setting down the cup on the counter-top.

then she leaded back against the counter behind her and waited for the magic to take hold.

Violet could feel the warm liquid running down her legs. She sighed in pleasure, but while the burning had subsided, it had not disappeared entirely. She turned around and pushed Casriel to the floor. She took just enough time to take off one shoe and slip one leg out of her pants and mount him, impaling her sloppy cunt on his cock again. "Shut up!" She said even before he could put in another word. Again, she didn't want any cuddling, or 'i love you's', she wanted cock and that's all he was to her right now.

She put her hand over his face and pushed it to the side. With her on top, she didn't want to be looking into his eyes, she just wanted to get off as fast as possible. "Keep that cock hard for me, stud." She panted as her hips slammed down on top of him, gripping him with her insides with every push.

She rocked hard like he was a mechanical bull and she wanted to get her entire quarter's worth. After the rough fucking she just had, she didn't have to wait long. Her pussy gripped his like a second skin and she screamed into the room as she came. She wasn't normally a squirter unless the conditions were just right, but her fluids drenched his lap and coated her inner thighs. She bit her lip as she rode him through her climax. Finally. The fire was gone. Her movements got less erratic over the next few minutes as she slowly came to a stop atop him.

She was thirsty from the intense workout, suddenly able to hear her own labored breath. The room smelled like sex and her hands rested on his face and chest, holding her weak body up.

Violet finally came back behind those blue eyes and glasses. She let his face go and reached between her legs, coating her fingers with her juices. She kissed her hand and pushed it against his lips, making sure to snake her fingers in so he could get a taste of her. "Thanks for the fuck," she said unceremoniously and then stood up.

Acting like he wasn't even there anymore; like she was getting ready alone in her own bathroom. She carried herself and her clothes to the sink. Wetting a paper towel and cleaning her body as much as she could, she redressed. Checking herself in the mirror, everything was back to normal except she was a bit more flush.

She opened the door and went back to her post. Seeing Ravenna tending to the customer, she felt a little embarassed as she had been told to watch the front. She grabbed her pin from the bar and began putting her hair back up.

"I'm so sorry, boss. I uh... had to take care of something," she felt so embarrassed. If Ravenna even knew what she was doing just a few seconds ago, she probably would have had a cow. But it was worth it. She didn't know what came over her, just just needed sex all of a sudden.

Casriel was so surprised by her actions that he actually fell backwards and lay there on his back looking up at her. As he felt her drop herself onto his cock he growled. His cock had just barely started to soften when she got on it again hardening him quickly and keeping him that way. He watched as she rocked on top of him and decided he'd just lay back and enjoy the ride. When he felt her hand pushing his face he felt mildly insulted, he had always thought he'd been pretty good looking. He didn't have long to feel insulted though when he felt her pussy gripping him hard as the sudden flood of fluids started to cover him. When she pushed her wet fingers into his mouth he grinned as he sucked her juices off savoring the flavor.

He watched for a moment as she got herself together and left the room still wondering what the hell had just happened. Shrugging it off he cleaned himself up pulling his clothes on before stepping back out to the front. He could still smell the scent of her sex on his body but he hoped nobody else would notice since his senses were heightened by his natural ability plus the boost he always got from sex. As he stood in the room his throat suddenly felt dry though and he realized that the sex again as always left him a minor craving for blood. He looked at Ravenna and was going to ask her if she had any in the bar since she knew what he was but then he noticed the customer and bit his tongue taking his position standing at the door watching the room.

He blinked a bit as Ravenna replied to him, only then realizing just how what he said sounded. With a laugh, he shook his head saying "I left myself open for that on, ehh? Still, nice one". He didn’t quite like being made fun of, but if it was in a clearly friendly manner, he wouldn’t cause problems over it.

He waited patiently for the brewmaster to do her work, unaware of course just how special the brew would be. As she finally set the cup before him with a warning, he would say "Gotcha, gotcha...Mmm,I can smell just how strong it is already..." cupping the cup with his hands. In the meantime, one of the workers came out from the back, apologizing for being busy and whatnot, while a few second later one of the bouncers made his way towards the door. Both of them looked a bit flustered... hmm, maybe they were dealing with that pipes. Shrugging, he would say "Evening you two...or morning I guess" nodding towards Casriel and Violet. He knew them on an eye to eye basis, but never had a chance to really convers much...well, more like he never really wanted to talk much.

After that, he would take a tasting sip of the coffee. He would let out a small sigh as he said "You sure ain't kidding...this is pretty strong stuff...Hehe, makes you feel nice and warm..." he said with a smile, taking another small sip. Whatever it was, it was doing the job of keeping him awake...and he was feeling a lot warmer, which was nice after the cold walk. Though...now it was getting a bit too hot it seemed

Violet noticed Casriel crossing the room again, and as her senses came back to her, she really hoped nothing would be weird between them. For now, she would be standoffish, though, just in case he expected her to cuddle on the floor for a bit, or something like that. He didn't seem like the type, but she was one to worry.

She quickly shot a few glasses of water to quench her thirst and then listened to Ravenna's conversation with one of their regulars. He tended to leave during the start of her shift, and hadn't had the chance to talk him up while serving him, but she recognized him. She walked between them as she rounded the bar and then came up behind him to gather the dishes he was done with.

She looked up at Ravenna and mouthed silently at her "he's cute!" while winking and nudging her own elbow into the air as if taunting her to make a move. She didn't usually meddle in other people's love life, but she had sex on the mind right now. She took his first empty drink from him and walked it down towards the sink area of the bar before continuing to the coat area to fix everything perfectly.

Josh said he was going get in shape so running was the first thing on his mind in the morning and what happen on the first day of the working out, a downpour. It wasn’t raining cats and dogs it was raining tigers and wolves out there. He wanted to try and find the motivation needed to get moving and not go back to bed. He sighed and practically dragged himself to the laundry to find some clothes that didn’t look dirty he could quickly put on putting his big hoodie on and some timberland boots. He looked like he was about to cross a river not jog but he opened his front door with cold air slapping him in the face.

He exhale and closed the door looking it behind him and quickly jogged out of his apartment complex. He jogged through the rain and after 45 minutes of jogging he was running on empty in both stamina and spirit. He stopped at the Juan is Dead café one of the spot he like to come in to get away from a lot of things. Walking in he walks past Casriel nodding his head in a hello with his boots squishing through he saw someone else in here and wonder if this place ever closed.

Ravenna watched Violet come out of the backroom first, she saw how flushed she was and worried if Casriel might have feed on her, she have to check for bit marks, then she thought, that was not going to happen as if there was going to be bite marks they could be anywhere on her body, she have to give Violet a strip search to be sure. it's better to put that to the back of her mind.

then came Casriel, he was a bit more composed then Violet, but that was because he spent a long time learning to control his urges. But she also knew the vampires appetite, sex made then crave blood, it was weird how sex and blood got mixed up with each other all the time. she was going to try to play it cool and sneak him a bottle of A pos.

Matt on the other hand, she was going to keep an eye on him, she was not going to miss his little experience. she also saw Violet try to egg her on to make a move On Matthew, no need he would make the move on her, just a matter of time.

then the door open and saw it was Josh, Oh no this might be a problem!

Oh well she did not like boring and this was going to be any thing but boring.

Matt was oblivious to whatever Violet was doing behind him, since his gaze was transfixed on the owner of the cafe now. Of course h felt attracted to her from the beginning, but he was trying to hide it...right now, due to the coffee working its magic on him, his gaze was getting much more bold, with him looking onto the tightly wrapped cleavage quite openly. He did have a few spurs of trying to calm himself down, but as he took another sip of the coffee, the thoughts were replaced by images of what could be under that shirt.

Smiling up towards her, in a way which was somewhat hazy, like he was feeling really nice and mushy, he would say "Soo, Ravenna...I got to say, I love the design of your shirts. I mean, they really can catch someone attention...of course, if you don’t mind someone gazing at you and all..." he said with a chuckle, now trying his best to look into her eyes. She had a cute face, especially with the large glasses on them. She looked somewhat bubbly, but attractive as well. He was fully focusing on her, so the coming of an older college student would go mostly unnoticed by him, unless he announced his presence somehow..

Ravenna saw Matt's intent watching, it was time to make a move.

" Violet would you tend Bar while I do something, an this time I mean it" she said, in a stern tone. she hated having to play that card on Violet, it was Ravenna fault that the front of the bar was left empty.

she step from behind the bar and went over to Matt bending over once again to meet him face to face.

" hey Matt, you willing to come with me. I need a Costumer's option on something in the back and I be so happy if you give me your's" she said as she gave her breast a little jiggle on purpose to get Matt a little incentive to follow her.

she then stood up to walk to the back to, making sure to keep and eye on Matt, as so he does not stray away too far.

Casriel stood watching as Raveena obviously flirted with the young customer she was helping his eyes moving to the door as a new young man entered the building. He stood almost motionless as he looked over the nearly empty bar and found himself a little sad that a few of the regular customers they had weren't in the building. He found that after too long he started craving conversation, he also worked hard to try and ignore the mild burning sensation in his throat from his blood craving. He shook his head as he worked to ignore the feeling knowing that soon his shift would be over and he'd be able to go home and sate his thirst.

He blinked as she raised her tone towards Violet, it seemed a bit unlike the red head to do that...then again it was her bar and all. Still, he guessed she just had to make sure everything was running smoothly.

As she came closer to him, looking straight into his eyes, and asked him for a bit of help in the back, his mind flashed him a wide set of images he would be glad to help her with...the fact she seemed to wiggle her bust before him didn’t make his thoughts any calmer. Licking his lips quite openly he would say "Oh, I’d be glad to help you in any way I can Ravenna..."smiling wide at her as she stood up.

Taking another, bigger swig of the coffee she made him, he would stand up and follow hastily, making sure to stay close and not lose sight of her...that nice ass was a true pleasure to watch anyway. He kind of wanted to pounce on her there...but he figured the bouncer at the back might not quite enjoy seeing his boss being pinned against the wall like that.

Josh walked over to the bar and took his coat off putting it on the back of his chair. “Umm can I have a vanilla bean latté,” he thought he was there early but he saw the owner talking to one of the customers and thought what they were up too. The place had a strange feel to it. He couldn’t place his finger on it but it was like something was in the air. He let it passed and pulls out his cell phone in his pocket and started playing games on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom