Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

That Barista is a Bitch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Christopher smiled, leaning back in her chair. Yes, she was right, but he hadn't come here for the black coffee. He watched as she tended to the other customer before smiling at her as she looked at him
"Right on the money" he said, smiling at her "But, I'm not here for the usual. I have heard this is the best coffee place in the state, and I want to sample the best you got"

He leant back in his chair again, looking up at her, a grin growing from ear-to-ear as he waited for her to get himself and the other customer something.

Ravenna was caught trying to take two orders at once, where was Violet, she better not have stuck off to fucking Casriel again, or some one else.

maybe giving her the brew was a bad idea.

"Well Jordan, I'll get Faith to make you a cup of you favorite as soon as she can." she said as she gave Jordan a smile and then turn to give her full attention to the new gentleman.

"An you sure, I don't get many orders for this, but I have a rare black cayenne coffee, it has quite a kick to it and I feel that I have to warn people about it before they order it." she said dreading that he would want that, she would not even drink it herself, but it was a popular seller for those people that wanted to prove something.

He looked at her very interested in what she had said. This sounded very interesting to him.
"Well, I don't think I have ever had a coffee that came with a warning before, I think I may have it now!" He said, smiling warmly at her

"Why thank you, my dear," Jordan said, and observed as Faith made her way over, to help him out. Now Jordan has always had a crush for Faith, but being shy, as he normally is, has never been able to talk to her, without tripping over his own words. He always enjoyed seeing Faith in her good moods, because it put him in a good mood. "How have things been, Faith?" he politely asked.

Josh watch Grace and see her working before she finish most of her chores and came over to him and slightly glare at him "What!, why do you keep looking at me while I'm working." Josh laughed and looked away "your quite the hard worker and your pretty cute. I like that about you." She huffed but smiled a little "You just come in here to look at me or to get your work done?" Josh smiled "I can't do both?" he asked her as he been in here to see her for a while "No, your not that good a multi-tasking." "Good point, I guess I have to stop work and just look at you then." She laughed and lightly punched his arm "work now, I not going anywhere, charmer."

Faith made her way over to Jordan, she was in a bit of a down mood at the moment, but it did not show threw.

"here you go, just the way you like it, an a almond pastry." she said as she bent over to place the order in front of him.

she then got real daring and snatched Jordan's cowboy hat off his head before dashing back behind the counter. Then she put on her new prize to mock Jordan.

Ravenna on the other hand was dealing with Christopher
"Well don't say I did not warn you" she said as she went to give Faith the order for the black cayenne. she also noticed her new hat and gave her a smile, knowing how playful she can be with the Costumers.

"Ooo we have a brave one" Faith said as she saw the order for the black cayenne,

He sat back in his chair, now generally curious about what exactly this was, what would it do to him that carried a warning. He looked over at them, intrigue written all over his face

"Well, why does this coffee carry a warning?" He asked Ravenna, before turning to Faith
"Nah, just like to try new things, adventurous spirit and all"

Ravenna thought a moment then answered

"Well have you ever heard of cayenne pepper, well I found a coffee bean that's rare and only grow's wild, and it has a spicy kick to it that you won't find in any other coffee bean in the world" she said as she thought about the first time she tried it. just the thought of it brought tears to her eyes.

"Any ways, not many people like spicy things and I just thought I warn them."

He smiled warmly at her, leaning forward in the chair slightly
"Trust me, I can handle hot things" he winked again before sitting back in his seat

"I can handle whatever you got" he said smiling, reading the paper in front of him

Casriel opened his eyes and looked around for a moment before he snapped out of his daze and realized he was in the backroom of the cafe. He remembered talking to a customer serving her her coffee and then stepping into the back for a moment when he had suddenly collapsed and blacked out. He felt a burning in his throat as he realized what his problem was. He had felt the hunger for to long without feeding on anything to quench his thirst. Suddenly ravenous with hunger for both regular food and something more substantial to sate his need he stood slowly feeling his head spin as he strained to keep himself standing. He slowly walked to the door and opened it scanning the bar he wondered how long he had been out and why nobody had noticed his disappearance. He looked at the bar and saw Ravenna and slowly so as not to fall stepped towards the bar. He leaned against it seemingly casually though he actually used it to keep himself upright. "um Ravenna sorry to bother you but I really need something to drink. I'm rather parched actually, feels like my throats on fire" he knew that though what he said wouldn't sound to odd to a human she would know what he meant. He didn't realize that as he spoke his fangs which were out without his willing them to be kept flashing.

(sorry about the absence. Started as waiting for a reply then came from having a busy past couple days)

(Sinner glad your back, I thought I lost you)

Ravenna did not notice Casriel till he was at the counter leaning against it like he had trouble holding up his own weight. he must be in a bad way.

she step to a small fridge that she would normally kept locked cause of what she kept inside of it. as she would from time to time get vampires in her cafe, she kept a supply of blood on hand, she disguised the blood in old fashioned root beer bottles, the kind that were made from the dark brown glass that you could not see threw. an each one was plugged closed with a cork.

she grab 3 bottles, not knowing how thirsty Casriel was, but if he needed more he knew that he could come to her.

"Here take these and take a moment and see if this will help. oh and I know how you like your fake fangs and they make you look bad ass but take them out while at work" she said trying to cover for Casriel in case some one else notice his fangs. she was not sure any one would by into the lie, but it was better them not saying anything.

He smiled as he took the bottles from her opening one and quickly chugging it down. He flicked his tongue across his fangs cleaning all the blood before he spoke again. "ah come on Ravenna the younger crowd loves it and I think it makes me look scary. Which as a bouncer scary is a good look for me isn't it" he laughed as he spoke feeling a little better already now that the blood was flowing through his veins.

"Scary and just a little bit sexy, just careful that no Twilight fan girls try to steal you away from me. cause I might be a little upset if that happens." Ravenna said with a giggle giving Casriel a hard time, which was not the first time and won't be the last. hell she was so tempted to make supernatural joke's case he shard a name with one of the character on that silly TV show on WB Television Network. But she thought that be too mean.

Else where Faith finish making the black cayenne and was Bring it to Christopher, but she was holding it as far away for her as she could, she did not like the smell of the black cayenne coffee, it offended her delicate nose. Not that it was a bad smell, just a strong smell.

"One Black cayenne coffee, hope you survive." she said as a joke with a little giggle before returning behind the bar.

Casriel made a disgusted face as she mentioned twilight fans "don't worry I don't sparkle like a disco ball so i'm safe from twilight fans and people from the 60's' he said with a laugh 'besides you're far more fun then they are". He finished a second bottle as he began feeling better and better "I should prolly go in the back and take these out" he stood up smiling taking the third bottle he stepped into the back room under the pretense of "taking out" his fangs.

"You do that, an I'll get Grace to cover the door while you are in the back." Ravenna said as she took the two empty bottles to put them away to be washed and refiled for a later time.

Ravenna then look around to she if she could spot Grace, which was not hard to do seeing that Josh was flirting with her and Grace was playing along, she had to in a sense, her was a paying costumer and you did what you needed to do to earn your tips, that some times meant flirting, chit-chat, an being friendly.

Ravenna made her way to Grace to give tell her she was Need at the Door

"Grace, I need you to cover the door for a a short while, Casriel is feeling under the weather and need's to take a short break." she told Grace before making her own set of rounds.

"Sorry Josh but it does look like I'm going some where." Grace said to Josh with a wide smile. maybe now he get some work done she thought

He watched Faith make his cayenne coffee, and carry it over to him. It was extremely interesting to see the way she was carrying it, keeping it as far away as was possible. Was it really that bad?

Once she laid it down, he threw down some cash and smiled at her
"Thank you very much, you are very kind" Her cheeks went a little rosy as she walked away, and he smiled. He took a sip of the coffee and his eyes grew wide a little. This was very spicy. But he liked it, he would probably stick to the aul black stuff next time, but this was interesting.

He looked at Ravenna making the rounds
"I quite enjoy this, it's very spicy, but very nice at the same time! I'll have to come here more often"

Ravenna looked over her shoulder as she passed by Christopher

"Glad you enjoy it Hun, should I be expecting it to be your regular order then." she said jokingly, not many guy or girls order the black cayenne that often. it was more of a special occasion drink, not something you have every day.

Else where, behind the bar, Faith was getting slammed with orders, she was able to keep up with them, but she sure could use Violets help, but she was off some place else in the cafe.

"Ravenna help I'm running out of Soy milk and we're out of cinnamon!" Faith cried out to Ravenna in a tone that toll her that she was in a bit of a panic an stressing out a bit

Grace on the other hand, was quite chilled, too the bone, she had to take over as a bouncer for a bit an did not grab a jacket, she she was a little cold, hell it was cold enough that it cause her nipples to stiffen and poke against her shirt. which caused a few of the more rowdy male Costumers to harass her.

Josh watched as grace left and turned back around to do his work. Classes in the morning and at night ment that he needed to finish a lf of his work in the afternoon. thankfully it alternates between days. With his work done and it was getting pretty busy and he had to go get ready for class. He goes outside where grace is "Alright, I see you guys later. Do you need a jacket?" he asked holding his hoodie out to her "I be around here tonight to use the wifi so you can hand it to me later."

Casriel stood in the back room quickly finishing the rest of the blood feeling his control returning he felt his fangs sink back in so they looked normal again. He felt them with his tongue just to make sure and once he was confident nobody would notice and he could keep his control and not feed on a random person he straightened up tossed the bottles and stepped back out. He had heard Raveena's words and headed to the door. "Grace love you can get back inside if ya want I can handle the door now." as he spoke he smiled down at her finding his gaze drawn to her chest.

Grace was happy to take Josh's hoodie, she did not mind that cold for short periods of time, but it was the stares she was getting that bother her the most. She would have like to crack each of the Creeps heads open like an egg and then fry their brains till they were over easy and serve them with a side of butted toast if she had her way, but Ravenna would not like that.

But before Grace had a chance to thank Josh for giving her his Hoodie, he was gone.

a few minutes later Casriel can out to take over for her, she did not even have time to put on the Hoodie that she just got, but she did catch Casriel looking at her chest and she did not like it.

"Eye's up Mister." she said to Casriel as she gave him a hard punch in his shoulder, it might have look playful, but Grace know how to throw a punch that could even hurt a vampire and still make it look innocent to every one else around her.

She then put on the hoodie. at lest they covered her up and her perky nipples, which was what she wanted to do, at least till her nipples settled down a bit.

Hehehe, serves them right... can’t even kick the ball straight, stupid bonehead...to think a girl like you was with him for relzzz...zzzz...

As it often happened, once a dream got pretty good, Matthew usually woke himself up. He would rise his head slowly, yawning slightly as he wiped his eyes... to his surprise, he was still at the cafe. Falling asleep in one of the tables in the corner...how the hell.

Scratching his head, he thought about what he remembered from earlier. There was his whole...encounter with the barista in the back of the shop... and if the small ache he felt over his body meant anything, that was in fact NOT a dream...after that he and Ravenna walked out of the back, and for some reason he didn’t...at least not after her. He guessed he had a clear enough head to be careful and not cause a awkward situation with her and her workers. Matt was pretty good in being quiet and discreet, at least when he wanted to. Years of being somewhat neurotic did it for you. Apparently he managed to sneak pass to the table without anyone seeing...or maybe no one caring. Which was good, since that meant he didn’t do anything worth getting thrown out over.

He wasn’t sure why, but the memories were all...wozzy. He remember everything well, oh dear he remember what he did with the Barista...it just felt like he wasn’t himself then. And he felt a bit exhausted, almost like hangover...he guessed. Sighing a bit he would lean back on the chair, taking a small moment to get the frowzy feeling out of his eyes...guess all-nighters at the coffee shop weren’t that smart. He wasn’t sure what time it was, and he didn’t care, he'd probably skip class for once anyway. He just needed a small breather before going out...or attempting to ask for another coffee without looking like a complete mess.

(Sorry about me vanishing, but I was really busy and a bit burned out lately. Ill try to catch up if thats ok with everyone. I know Ive taken some liberties with my post, but Im willing to adjust if someone wants to RP our seeing my char earlier or something. Just wanted to place myslef back in the most sensible way)

He smiled at Ravenna, sitting back enjoying his coffee. He was already half-way through the cup and wanted to try something more. He looked at all the staff. They were all quite attractive looking. But, he knew there was something weird here, these weren't all humans. He could co-exist with supernatural beings, but did that mean he wanted to? He was not sure.

He sat back, read more from the paper and finished his coffee.
"Mmm, that was lovely. Ravenna" he called after her "Have you got anything else that's interesting and wild?"

Casriel flinched from the punch and shook his head "sorry love you know sometimes some things just get my blood pumping" he said knowing that most would assume he was talking about her chest he hoped she'd realize he had just sated his thirst which left most vampires sexually charged. He didn't usually try to think about anyone at work that way which is why he tried to keep his thirst sated when he knew he had work. It had been some time since he had felt the effect this strongly though, he suspected it was because of his recent tryst in the back room.

Ravenna was busy with tables and costumer that getting back to Christopher was going to take some time, as the place was just about to get hit with a mini-rush.

"Sorry Chris, can I get back to you, I am needed at the counter." she said as she rush off to join Faith to help her with the influx of costumers.
An she was wondering where the Hell was Violet. Ravenna was this close to firing her if she did not show up some time soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom