Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Awkward Rooming Situation(KyaKonami and HaseoGentsu1)

Kuren patted the seat next to him and Harley sat down next to him. He took her hand and sighed lightly. "By the customs of the Shinai clan....Since the little polygamy thing was reinstated...the law was put that if someone were to be married, the mother on either side would have to have some sort of sexual interaction with the groom's family. They get the choice of who to pick, and of course, the people at large are myself, my father, my mother, Raven, or his succubus mother. For obvious reasons, Lady Natalia, your mother, chose me." He said lightly. Looking over and taking Harley's hands. "No matter what...My heart belongs to you. If I could get you around the customs...I would, but since I am the Prince...I'm not able to." He said with a small sigh. "All that's left is to have your mother talk with my parents about arrangements and then I will be given the document of what I have to proceed with. I hope you're okay with it." He said lightly.

Raven brought her into their room and it was huge. Big enough to hold almost a whole pack of wolves. He chuckled at that thought. "Full bed and bath, even a hot tub inside. Almost like a sauna. Everything here is up to regulations and everything. Look around. Everything is here. Even your clothing." He said. The closet was probably as big as a guest room. Raven is a succubus. He is pretty into his looks, making everything look right.

Harley listened, and though she didn't like the idea of what had to be done, she could tell why her mother would choose Kuren. "I understand.." she told him, smiling slightly. Natalia was relieved. She had been sure Harley would understand, but to hear her say she did was better than thoughts.

Mira's mouth opened a bit as she saw Raven's room. "It's huge!!!" she said, then flushed a bit. "I mean, uhh..." she began, then trailed off, laughing a bit. "I've...just never been in a room this big...small town and all..." she told him.

Kuren smiled and kissed her hand. He did wonder about how Natalia's reactions would be when she would have to have sex with him. Hopefully, nothing went too far. From how Harley reacted in bed, and other places, he wondered about how she would too. Shaking the thoughts away, he looked back to both of them. "When would you like to go then? I bet both of you would want this to be out of the way as soon as possible. Especially the second part. The good thing with the first area, the wedding gets to be put together by the parents." He laughed.

Raven chuckled. "And it's all ours. Plus, unlike the room we were just in...this place is sound proof." He said with a bigger grin. "Then again, with how you are...Even sound proofing may not be enough." Raven said with another laugh.

Harley looked at Natalia. "I'm fine with whenever mom's ready." she said, and Natalia nodded. "Whenever is fine with me. I'm free at any time to get this over with."

Mira smiled, then flushed as he spoke about the sound proofing. "I'm not that loud!" she said, tackling him to the ground, then grinned. "Besides, you're not so quiet yourself..."

Kuren nodded and tapped the floor near a shadow. A small little mirror appeared and Lady Shinai appeared on the glass. "So it seems that you wish to speak with us about the wedding right Kuren?" She asked and Kuren nodded. A small piece of paper was given through this mirror as the allowance into the Shinai area. Kuren crushed the paper and let the Vampiric energy flow out. It brought all three of them into the main building. Taking both their hands, he helped them stay sturdy. "First and second time doing that...it kinda sucks." He said as he chuckled lightly. Lady Shinai came out. "It's great to see you three, Natalia, Harley, Kuren." She said lightly. Tapping Kuren on the shoulder. "We'll take Harley for now, you and Lady Natalia go and do what is necessary. We'll keep your fiance and talk to her a bit for now. Is that okay with you two?" She asked.

Raven ended up on his back with Mira straddling him. "Well, that may have stopped what you were talking about. Loud." He said, grinning and licking up the side of her face. "And what proof do you have with that statement?" He asked as he pinned her legs and hands to the ground.

Natalia and Harley were silent as Kuren spoke to his mother in the mirror, then were taken along with him to the Shinai area. When Lady Shinai appeared, she spoke, and Natalia nodded. "It's fine with me.." she said, looking over at Harley, who nodded to her reassuringly. She was curious about what they needed to talk to her about, but knew she would find out soon enough. She'd decided not to think about what her mother and Kuren had to do.

Mira smirked a bit, about to answer him when he pinned her legs and hands to the ground. She growled a bit. "My proof is all the noise you were making earlier." she told him. "Your tail is just so sensitive..." she teased.

Lady Shinai took Harley into the other room and locked off the door behind them. As they got into her own room, she sat Harley down and looked over at her. "It seems you get more and more beautiful as time goes by. It's not that you're in trouble or anything. I think we should just talk about whatever comes to mind. If you have any questions about anything. Marriage? The right to have Sex for a vampire? Anything? Or we can just go into what you want for the wedding." She said, trying to get Harley off of thinking about her mother and Kuren.

Kuren tapped the floor and a barrier came around them. No one could see into it, or hear anything from anywhere. It was Kuren's own space. He took out a document and signed it, then slid it to Natalia. "Just a recognition that we are going to do something, so neither of us go against this clan." He said with a small smile. Once she signed it, it disappeared into a void and Kuren sat next to her. "I'll to the bare minimum...And I'm sorry about this.." He said lightly. Putting his hand on her cheek, she brought her over to him and kissed her quite gently. Probably surprising her with how gentle he could be. Kuren pushed some of her hair behind her ear as he continued to deepen the kiss, pulling her closer. It was weird to be kissing her, but somehow it felt like Harley, which could be a problem.

The document stated that they had to go to the point of both of them cumming once, and he had to do it inside of her. Luckily, Kuren was still not old enough to impregnate anyone. No blessings were given and the age requirement was not met yet. Not until his next birthday.

Raven growled back. "My tail only comes out once in a while, depending on how wild we get." He said as he nipped at her chin. "Your whole body seems sensitive to me.." He said as he ran a hand down her back.

Harley followed Lady Shinai to the other room, sitting down and listening to her. "I...don't think so, except...is there anything else I need to know? Like, customs or anything." she asked her, pushing a strand of her hair back. "It's just...I want to make sure I do this right.." she explained.

Natalia nodded to Kuren. "It's alright..It's not your fault for this.." she told him. Then he kissed her. She was a bit surprised he was so gentle, but didn't let it bother her and continued to just kiss back. She hated the feeling she was getting about this, mostly because of Harley, but she fought against it for her daughter's sake.

Mira smirked a bit, shivering slightly as his hand ran down her back. "Because it is..." she told him, leaning down and pressing her forward to his. "You make me feel good, why wouldn't it be?"

Lady Shinai shook her head. "Not that I can think of. The base of it was because Kuren's father, the Lord, decided to reinstate polygamy." She said lightly. Takai put her hand on Harley's. "I'm actually trying to stop the from happening. I believe when Kuren comes into power, he'll destroy it. Not many people around here like it." She said with a giggle. "Myself included." Smiling, she took out a small piece of paper and threw it onto the door behind them. "Just a small seal so Lord Shinai can't get in here."

Kuren pushed against the kiss and deepened it, his tongue sliding into her mouth. He began to get a little more aggressive with his kissing, hoping to get her into the mood so they could finish it as soon as possible. Playing with her tongue, he noticed something and broke off. "Lady Natalia...I know that both of us don't like that we have to do this...but you need to put more into this to make it believable. I'm sorry if I'm asking too much." He said as he glanced off.

Raven slid his hand up her shirt and unhooked her bra, letting it fall out of her shirt. He grinned to see her nipples were hard and were visible through her shirt. He ran his other hand through her hair and kissed her neck, pushing up against it so he could bite it gently. "Well, I'm not saying it shouldn't be. Not after all we've done with it." He said with a grin.

Harley nodded as she spoke, watching the piece of paper as it made its way to the door behind them. She smiled a bit. "He...really likes his women, doesn't he?" she asked, then flushed slightly. "Um, sorry, that was an inappropriate comment.." she stated, glancing away from her. Truth was, she was nervous now. She didn't know Lady Shinai very well, only that she was Kuren's mother.

Natalia was keeping up with Kuren, but her efforts weren't what they should have been. Harley was still in the back of her mind. She looked at Kuren, trying to think of a way to get more into this. Closing her eyes for a second, she opened them and decided to just imagine Harley's father was with her. Hopefully that wouldn't lead to any sort of complications but if it worked, she would do it. She stepped closer to Kuren, using her hand to make him face her and kissed him, her body pressed against his as she did. She was just imagining someone else, and it was working.

Mira felt Raven unhook her bra and smiled at him. Her nipples were already hard, and she moaned as he bit her neck. "And we've done plenty..." she said, pressing up against him, nuzzling his neck and nipping him back.

Takai giggled lightly. "Yes, yes he does. I was kinda surprised when he decided to marry me and not the Succubus, whom is Raven's mother." She said lightly, then smiled. "Lives would be different if that was the case. Raven would be next in line, but I still think the polygamy thing would be turned off again. Raven is a good kid." She said again. Then, she thought of something. Takai looked at Harley. "You do know that I am not Kuren's blood related mother, right?" She asked her.

Kuren was surprised when Natalia pressed herself against his body. He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her lower body a bit closer. Kissing her back roughly, he fought his tongue into her mouth. Things were finally starting to heat up between them. Kuren broke off the kiss and bit her neck gently but hard. "Great Natalia..." He said as he slid a hand up her shirt, unhooking her bra.

Raven growled when she nipped back. "Don't think you're alone on that statement. We have done quite a lot...Starting with a quick feeling up, and escalating to wild animal sex." He said with a grin. Raven lifted her up and sat her down on the bed, leaning into her. He kissed her rather roughly and pushed up against her.

Harley smiled a bit. "Well, Raven got Mira's attention now.." she said, then she mentioned the thing about Kuren's mother. "Yeah, I know. But he didn't really go into detail, so I didn't push it. Figured he would tell me when he was ready.." she told her.

Natalia continued to kiss him, playing her tongue roughly with his and moaning as he bit her neck, feeling her bra unhooked. She was still imagining another man, and luckily the facade was still working for her. Her hands trailed down his chest, unbuttoning his shirt while they did, then reached his pants, teasing the hem line a bit.

Mira smirked at his statement, looking up at him as he sat her on the bed. Kissing back roughly, she pushed back against him, her arms wrapping around his neck, keeping close to him.

Takai smiled gently. "I'm glad he was able to tell you at least the beginning of it. Thank you for not pushing him though. I don't think you want to see him mad or upset in any way...I try my best to take his mind off of her when he's around. It doesn't seem to work though." She said quietly.

Kuren grinned into the kiss and played very roughly with her tongue, letting their saliva mix deeply. He was thinking of her as an older Harley. Not much older, but still, it helped that he didn't wish to be doing it all too much. A bulge appeared in his pants as her hands trailed down his body, unbuttoning his shirt. They slipped it off as he broke the kiss to take off hers. Pushing up against her, he continued to kiss her deeply and roughly. Kuren slid a hand down and groped her ass gently.

Raven grinned and broke the kiss gently. "You can't say anything to that statement. It is all true." He said as he pushed back against her, kissing her even rougher than before.

Harley shook her head. "No, I don't..." she responded. She looked at Lady Shinai as she continued. "I'm sure you're doing your best by him, though, and he's probably grateful for it.." she told her.

Natalia breathed a bit as he broke the kiss, allowing her top to come off. She pushed back against him, kissing back roughly and moaning into the kiss as he groped her ass. She reached down against and let a hand slide down over his bulge, then back up as she undid his pants, sliding her hand inside and stroking his dick.

Mira smirked. "Of course it is.." she said, pushing back against him roughly, and kissing him back rough and deepening it, growling a bit playfully.

Takai took her hand and held it warmly. "Thank you for being there for Kuren. I'm glad he chose you. Even if I was doing some naughty things in the past, it seemed that it just brought you two closer than ever before." She said with a small giggle.

Kuren's dick reacted to Natalia's hand touching it. It got bigger and hotter just from her touch and it made him react too. He slid a hand down to her pants and unbuttoned them too. Running a finger against her pussy, he reached up and groped her breasts roughly.

Raven growled back as he slid a hand into her pants before she could do anything. He pushed up against her pussy with his finger and pressed it pretty roughly, feeling how wet she already was. He kissed her harder and harder, deepening it.

Harley smiled. "Yeah, it did.." she said, then laughed a bit herself. She felt more comfortable around her now than before, feeling better about herself the more she sat and talked to her.

Natalia continued to stroke Kuren, moaning lightly as she felt his finger against her pussy. Her moans became a bit louder as he groped her breasts, and her stroking became faster.

Mira moaned as Raven's finger pushed against her pussy roughly. She was already pretty wet, and he wasn't helping. She kissed him back harder, reaching down into his pants and teasing him a bit with her hand.

Takai laughed a bit. "I knew that the dinner was a little more hectic than we all wanted though. Plus, I found out about what pure and innocent interests were, just by being around you. I liked you from the start." She said lightly, giggling a bit.

Kuren gasped lightly from her stroking, but came back with a very hard stroke of her own pussy. Sliding off her pants and panties, he slid his finger into her directly, wanting to put his dick into her as fast as possible. She was hard to get away from. Kissing her deeply and roughly, Kuren groped her harder and teased her nipples.

Raven grinned as he teased her more, so that she became even wetter than before. But as she got to his dick, he pushed her back. Mounting her, he kissed her even rougher and pushed his bulge against her groin. He wanted her, and wondered if the sound proofing was even going to help.

Harley smiled. "Yeah..well I was a bit nervous...I was so sure my mom was going to kill me.." she told her. "She....hasn't been the most fond of nonhumans since my dad left.."

Natalia moaned a bit louder, allowing her clothes to be slid off. She slid his pants off, still kissing him roughly and stroking, guiding his dick closer to her pussy as he teased her.

Mira growled as she was pushed back and mounted, kissing him back roughly, nipping his lip a bit hard. She moaned as he pushed his bulge against her, pushing back against him.

Takai nodded. "I could see why. But if you look at Kuren...Aside from his powers and skills, his heart is human...Well, human like. If it wasn't for his smell and aura, he could be considered human. All of us could...Maybe not Lord Shinai though.." She said with a giggle. "I am glad that your mother has allowed the two of you to be together though."

Kuren grinned into the kiss and bit her tongue playfully. Sliding a hand down, he teased her clit, feeling her react to his touch. After a few more strokes that she did on him, he wanted to go into her pretty badly. Moving her hand away, Kuren pushed his dick into her pussy. Her insides felt so much different from Harley's and he knew it. But his dick throbbed inside of her and that's when he began thrusting pretty roughly.

Raven moaned lightly when Mira nipped at his lips. He grinned as his dick bulged in his pants and he began to grind against her roughly and erotically. Usually she would do this, but he wanted to tease her pretty badly. Raven broke the kiss to slide off her shirt and then groped her as he bit down on her neck hard.

Harley nodded. "I am too. But I think it's because she's realized he's the complete opposite of my father." she said. "At least I guess from the way she's acted. I..never met him so, I wouldn't know."

Natalia moaned as Kuren pushed her hand away and slid inside of her. She bucked and moved back as he thrusted into her, urging him on. She needed him to before the facade completely shattered for her and she remembered just what she was doing and with whom.

Mira continued to moan as he started grinding against her, grinding back hard. She wanted him, but had a feeling he was going to be a tease about the whole thing. When he bit her neck, she moaned loudly, then growled.

Takai looked at the girl. "Well, your father was a shadow demon, and so is my Kuren. But Kuren is a shaded vampire. Technical term." She said lightly. "He may have had something come up. Demons usually do. I doubt he left for the main reasons you two think so, but that's just me speculating." She said. "But, aside from that...Kuren won't leave your side. I know that of him."

Kuren began to fuck her harder and faster, his dick already getting pretty hot inside of her. A new pussy for him to fuck seemed to turn him on more and more. He wanted her no matter what happened and knew that he needed to cum inside as well. Thrusting faster, he leaned in and kissed her roughly.

Raven licked up her neck pretty erotically and even pushed even harder against her pussy with his bulge. Tying her hands to the bed, and her feet as well, he pulled down her pants and pressed a finger against her hard, teasing her even more. He could tell by how wet she was that she wanted him, but he wasn't going to let up that easily. Revenge for before. Raven grinned and bit her neck roughly again.

Harley nodded slightly. "I'm sure he won't. I trust him." she said. "My mom's just a bit bitter I guess. Not sure if I should blame her for that or not."

Natalia continued moving and bucking against him, getting closer to a release as she felt him growing hot inside of her. She kissed him back roughly, her grip on it all lessening with each thrust.

Mira was a bit surprised when her hands and feet were tied to the bed. She growled at him, moaning loudly as he bit her again. "Damn you, Raven." she said, a slight tease to her voice as she attempted to rub herself against him again.

Takai put a hand on the girl's head and grinned. Patting her, she lowered her hand. "Would you like to talk about the wedding at all?" She asked her. There were more things to be done, but other things always took lead.

Kuren thrusted harder and harder into her. His release and her's as well were coming closer and closer. He went into her as far into her as he could and felt his dick give way. Cumming into her hard, Kuren moaned in relief as he did so. He slid out of her and panted quite hard, lying down on the couch that was there.

Raven grinned. "I need to have some revenge after you took control of my tail." He said with a grin. He pushed her waist down a bit harder while he slid her shirt up past her head and onto her arms, since she was tied up. He leaned down and unhooked her bra and let her breasts fall out of it. Raven leaned down and sucked on her nipples until they got hard and then nibbled on them lightly. Taking off his own pants and boxers, his hard dick throbbed in the air. He slid it against her stomach and started going up.

Harley nodded. "Yeah...I mean, I'm not quite sure what all needs to go into it though...Never really thought about weddings before.." she told her.

Natalia moaned loudly as he Kuren thrusted and finally released. She did as well, and when he was done, she went to the couch, breathing heavily as she leaned against it. "So..that's the minimum, right?"

Mira listened to Raven, growling a bit at him. "You liked it though.." she said while he slide her shirt up, moaning as he sucked on her nipples. She blushed slightly as his dick slid up her stomach.

Takai looked at her. "Well, what are your favorite things? We want to make this wedding the one that you really want. No matter how small the detail." She said lightly.

Kuren nodded as he snapped his fingers. A refreshing feel went through both their bodies. It was cleansing them completely of what just happened. Kuren leaned up and tapped the ground with his foot. The shadows surrounded him, clothing him in some nice black clothing with an accent of red here and there. Mostly a faint stripe here and there. Looking back over at Natalia, while straightening him tie. "Would you like to be clothed in something as well?" He asked her lightly.

Mounting her a bit farther, Raven slipped his dick between her breasts and started moving slowly. The feeling of her breasts against his dick was just amazing, and he could even feel her breath against the head too. It was an amazing feeling for sure. "And do you like this?" He asked as he started to tease her nipples with his hands.

Back
Top Bottom