Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Awkward Rooming Situation(KyaKonami and HaseoGentsu1)

Kuren grinned and looked as she got up. "I'll be here waiting for you to get back." He said lightly, knowing full well that she would appear under the table. Enchanted of course, so everything was fine. He did, however, have a good plan for it. When she got up and went, her body looked as if it kept going, but she appeared under the table. Her body paralyzed, he chuckled lightly. Under the enchantment, he undid his pants, silently of course, took his hard dick out, grabbed her head, and put his dick into her mouth. He could feel the inside of it and knew that when she bit down a bit, that she was going to get him back for it later. Kuren made it look like he knocked the fork down and leaned down to get it. "I'm gonna make sure you feel everything before hand. Makes your punishment so much better." He whispered. As he pulled her back and forth, his dick teased her mouth.

Raven chuckled. "Always in a mood to have more and more, huh Mira." He said lightly. Raven snapped his fingers and a few things popped into place. They were fully clothed and showered. Helping her up, he grinned. "Why don't we go out together?"

Harley saw Kuren unzip his pants and take his dick out, then felt her head grabbed. Next thing she knew he was in her mouth and she was sucking him off. She bit down on him a bit as a warning that she'd get him back later, then continued suck. She couldn't control herself. The vibrating in her other areas was still affecting her, and she was still on the brink from them. When he leaned down and whispered to her, she flushed a bit, swirling her tongue around his dick and purposefully sucking on him harder, even as he pulled her back and forth.

Mira smirked. "If it's from you, yeah.." she said, then they were clothed and showered. She let Raven help her up, nodding. "Y-Yeah...that sounds nice.." she said, a slight flush on her face. She then leaned into him gently.

Kuren turned both vibrators on as high as he could. They would both turn off and disappear after she came, but Kuren was quite surprised that she hadn't done it yet. He grinned and almost moaned, his face almost getting red. He was able to shake it away as he pushed his dick farther into her mouth, to her throat. With that happening, he came pretty hard into her mouth and filled it up. But he didn't take his dick out until she drank it all and sucked what ever was left inside of it. He grinned and looked over to Natalia. "I hope Harley is okay. She's been gone a while now." He said as the food got there.

Raven put a hand around her waist and pulled her close as they exited the residence. They needed to get away from there for now before they got into a wild mood. He knew that was coming too. They were wild together and things could get rather loud if they kept going. Grinning, he walked with her to the park. It was late, and the stars and moon were out. Raven brought her to a certain spot in the park and sat down with her. He leaned back as she sat and smiled. "Looks rather nice, don't you think?"

Harley continued to suck, tightening greatly as she came. She moan against his cock as she did so, feeling him push in farther and coming inside. She swallowed, then slowly sucked the rest out after she finished her own orgasm and the vibrators disappeared. Still staying under the table, she pressed her breasts against him even though he had already came, smirking. "You're in for it later, you ass..." she told him, teasing his tip with her tongue a bit before backing off and crawling out from under the table just as her mother was about to comment, hoping it would have shown her returning from the bathroom. She smiled a bit as she slid back into her seat. "Sorry I took so long.." she said, shooting a glare over at Kuren as her mother was eating and not paying much attention to them after saying an "it's okay." She slipped her hand into Kuren's lap and up his thigh, stroking him for a few seconds before retracting her hand and starting to eat herself.

Mira smiled as Raven pulled her close, leaving with him. Sitting down with him, she nodded. "Yeah, it does.." she said, leaning down over him since he leaned back and kissed him gently.

Kuren felt Harley press her breasts against him and knew that there was more to be done to him later for sure. He grinned as the animation for her to come back was done and the vibrators were off as well. They were still in her, since he was the only one that could take them out for her, since he put them in. But they were off and not coming back on for now. He chuckled lightly when she appeared back. "Welcome back Harley, the food just came. We were getting worried on how long you were gone." He said lightly, a little sarcasm here and there. They all ate their food and once the finals were coming, he grinned. The conversation was okay, but he knew that Harley couldn't concentrate. Her panties were rather wet and uncomfortable and he knew it. Grinning, he looked over to Natalia. "It seems that our day has come to an end. Harley doesn't look the greatest, so I'm going to take her home. Is that okay?"

Raven leaned up lightly to kiss her back, but quickly broke it off. "If you keep that up, we may have to do some rather naughty things out here too." He said with a grin. Raven chuckled and looked up at the stars, his body completely vulnerable to Mira doing anything she wanted.

After they ate, Harley heard what Kuren said. She hadn't spoken much because she couldn't concentrate, but she nodded a bit now. "Yeah, I've got a bit of a headache." she told them. After they got through, paid, and were outside, Natalia kissed her cheek, hugging her daughter. "Get to feeling better dear, we'll talk later.." she said and Harley nodded. Once she was gone, she looked over at Kuren. "I should just strip you naked right here and make you walk all the way back instead of the easy way, but you might enjoy that.." she stated, though he would be able to tell she was teasing.

Mira smirked a bit at Raven's comment. "Not like we haven't done naughty things outdoors before.." she said, watching him for a moment before proceeding to lay on top of him. She didn't mean anything sexual about it, just merely wanted his touch for now.

Kuren listened to what Harley had to say and was quite mused. "I would like that too much. And you probably couldn't help yourself either." He said with a grin. He took her hand and intertwined his fingers with hers. As they walked back to the house, he chuckled. "Was it really that bad? It seemed that you enjoyed yourself quite a lot." He said. Kuren was thinking about it when his dick began to grow in his pants. He fought it down for now. For some reason, he was really turned on that night. He just wanted to do her everywhere at that moment.

Raven chuckled and nodded. "You're right about that." He said lightly. Then he felt Mira get on top of him and he grinned. Putting his arms around her, he laid there with Mira very close to him. He just wanted her to be there with him, but the boner that popped up was something he couldn't help. "Not my fault...I have a sexy wolf on top of me..."

Harley smirked a bit, but didn't answer his comment, allowing him to intertwine their fingers. "It was bad...You're lucky you have the powers you do, otherwise that would have been even more embarrassing...What if my mother had figured it out?" she pointed out, a slight flush on her face. She was trying to fight down the urge to punish him right there and then. All it had done was make her want to feel him inside of her.

Mira lay there still, giggling a bit as he spoke, feeling the boner. "Oh really?" she asked, finally raising up after a few moments, straddling him. "Should I make it feel better?" she asked him. Of course, these hadn't been her initial intentions, but feeling his dick grow just from her laying there had turned her on.

Kuren just grinned. "I played it off pretty well, plus the barrier was in place. We were good." He said lightly. The thought went through his mind that next time, he may not want to put up the major barriers. Some outside sex wouldn't be bad. For some reason, since the wedding was coming up, he wanted to have some wild sex. It would be a good change of pace. He chuckled to himself and continued walking with her. "I wonder what I have in store for me." He said lightly, trying to get something from Harley.

Raven's face turned a tad red and his body shivered just from her straddling him. "You know, I didn't think this would happen, but I guess there's nothing stopping it. It was bound to happen sooner or later." He said lightly. Raven took her hand and licked her finger, sucking on it slightly. He bit it and then took it out. "Do what you want...Its not like I'm going to stop you or anything."

"Still though, it was....strange...Not that I didn't like it! It's just..." she sighed, exasperated trying to explain, flushing a bit and glancing away from him. "Just not used to it is all...not with that many people around..." she finally got out, then leaned against him as they walked. When he spoke again, she smirked. "You'll see.." she told him, kissing his cheek. She wasn't going to budge.

Mira shrugged. "Well if you hadn't popped boner it might not have.." she told him, blushing as he sucked her finger. With his next words she slid her hand down to his pants, undoing them and sliding them down, rubbing against him a bit before going down and licking up his shaft, then taking him into her mouth, sucking.

Kuren chuckled lightly when Harley tried to explain herself. As they passed an alley way, Kuren pulled her into it. Blocking her from any view of the outside, he didn't put up the barrier this time. He pinned her against the wall and grinned. "We may want to take those out before they become active again." He said with a big grin on his face. He made shadows grab a hold of her hands as he slid on of his down to her pants. Undoing them, he pushed them slightly down and put a finger to her pussy outside of her panties. "They aren't in too far, but far enough that you can't get to them." He said chuckling.

Raven smirked. "If I didn't have such a sexy girl, maybe that wouldn't have happened. Plus, you got on top of me." He said grinning. Before she did anything, he leaned over to her ear. "And maybe if we weren't wild animals, we would have this much fun." He whispered to her. When he felt her hands trail down his body, he shivered lightly. Then she undid his pants and slid down. She had rubbed herself all the way down too, which was way too stimulating. Then, when her tongue licked up his shaft, and she took him into her mouth, he was already pretty gone. His dick was hot and throbbing, and pre cum was spilling out of his cock. He wanted her pretty badly.

Harley felt Kuren pull her into an alley. She was blocked and pinned against the wall. And he hadn't put up a barrier, which made her face go redder than it probably ever had the moment the shadows grabbed her hands and he started undoing her pants. She let out a soft moan as his finger went to her pussy outside her panties. "Then take them out, dammit.." she said, still flushed and trying not to get turned on.

Mira could taste his precum already, stopping only enough to unbutton her shirt and slip it off completely, then pressing her breasts against his dick, sliding him in between them and sucking on his tip hard, pushing more against his hard cock. She used a free hand to reach down and undo her own pants, her wetness growing the more she sucked on him, letting one of her fingers glide over herself, before stopping again before he could cum into her mouth. She slide her pants and panties off, situating herself above him, pussy facing him, before going back to his cock, leaving herself open for him to do as he wanted to her wet pussy.

Kuren was about to slide a finger into her when he heard her tone with him. He grinned and instead of putting his finger in, he slid his tongue into her. He began to eat her out instead, and used his tongue to just move and twist around inside her while messing with the vibrator inside of her. Smirking into her pussy, he pushed his face harder into her pussy and sucked as he licked her. He was going to get her back for the tone for sure. Breaking off, when she was getting pretty wet, to the point it was dripping from his face to her legs, he chuckled. "Maybe I don't like that tone.." Kuren said as he leaned down and licked up her legs where the drips were coming from. He slid up with his tongue and played with her clit as he groped her ass.

Raven moaned and growled when he felt her breasts around his dick. The soft, fluffy feeling was almost too much, and with her sucking at the same time, he knew that was close to cumming. The only issue, he had a few loads ready for her. Raven noticed that she had begun playing with herself too, and just thought that was pretty hot too. He grinned as she re-positioned herself so that her pussy was in his face. He wanted to play too. Putting his hands on her ass, he brought her waist and groin down to him. Raven slid a tongue into her and licked deeply into it. It was around that time when he created another shadow figure of himself. He grinned as the dick was as hard as his. It stepped forwards and slammed into her ass as he licked farther and farther in.

Harley moaned as he slid his tongue into her, her face going brighter red if possible. No barrier up, so anyone could have heard her, or even seen them. She was flat out embarrassed, even though it did turn her on a bit as well, not to mention how good it felt. She was soaked, and he was licking the wetness from her leg. She moaned again as he groped her ass. "W-Well, s-someone might see..." she said, wanting to move but he was feeling way too damn good between her legs to do so.

Mira felt his hands on her ass, moaning a bit as he licked into her pussy, still sucking on him. Then she felt a dick inside of her ass, and knew he had created a clone just for this. She growled at him in response after moaning loudly, sucking even harder on his tip and teasing it with her tongue.

Kuren grinned. "I doubt they'll see anything...Unless you're too loud." He said with a smirk. Kuren materialized a small mattress that was big enough for her to at least sit on. He knew that her legs wouldn't be able to stay up for much longer, especially for how he was pleasuring her. Once she was sitting, Kuren opened her legs a bit more and licked her pussy quite roughly, running his vampire teeth across her clit a couple of times. He pushed his tongue further in, enough to get the vibrator out of there and onto the ground. Once it was out, he went back in to continue eating her out. "So tasty." Kuren mused as he sucked on her lightly too.

The clone pushed his dick in and pulled out as he thrusted harder and faster. Raven grinned as he licked and sucked on her pussy too. His dick was getting such a treatment, that it was getting harder for him not to lose his cum. But he wanted to make her cum first, and with how wet she already was, it wasn't too far. Then maybe, after that, they could actually have their date, rather then fuck every time they go out.

Harley frowned a bit at him, a huff coming from her. "You know how I get though.." she moaned out, trying to keep herself standing as he continued licking her pussy. She finally did, landing on the mattress he'd materialized and gave him a slight glare. Her legs were spread open more and he was back to licking her once more, shivering as she felt his teeth against her clit. The vibrator was finally out, for which she was at least grateful for, but then he was back to eating her out. She heard him speak, and decided to quit holding back. A shadow slipped down as he was busy tending to her, slipping to his pants and quickly unzipping them and going inside. Once there, it was around his dick, in a way to make it feel like her mouth was sucking him. A smirk appeared on her face.

Mira moaned the more he licked and the clone fucked her. She wouldn't be able to last much longer, not with how he was doing her. Continuing to pleasure him, she shook a bit as he thrusted in once more, and it was all too much. She had to let go of his cock to moan loudly as she came, using her breasts to push against his dick until her mouth found its way back, teasing his tip even more than before, determined to make him cum as well.

Kuren knew that he was getting to her quite easily now. Her pussy was reacting to his tongue and was tightening around him quite quickly. Grinning, he pushed harder onto her and really ate her out quite heavily. It was getting really hot back there, and it really reacted when he felt a shadow appear and enter his pants. It went onto his dick and began sucking him off like it was her own mouth. Kuren smirked and worked his magic with the shadows. He was a prince after all, and his control was better than hers. Since she wanted it to feel like her mouth, he was going to make it like it too. As the shadow surrounded his dick, the feeling and taste was being transmitted to her own mouth. So the growth and precum that started from there began to leak into Harley's mouth too. Every feeling being transferred. Kuren bit down on her clit and sucked on her pussy harder.

The clone disappeared after she came. However, the clone came pretty hard into her ass too. Raven was almost out of gas too from how hard she was playing with his dick. It was getting harder and harder to hold it in. And once her mouth made it back to his dick, and she began playing with the tip, he couldn't hold it in any longer. Raven came really hard into Mira's mouth, and filled it up. He could feel her begin to swallow it, and it turned him on more too. But he wasn't going to allow himself to get hard again. They were going to be too worn out soon, and he couldn't have that happening.

Harley continued to moan as he ate her out. She was getting way too into this and she knew it, but she couldn't stop. Then she felt the feeling and taste of his dick transmitted to her own mouth, and she gave him a small glare as she felt his growth and the precum leaking into her mouth. She made the shadow feel like it was sucking even harder, moaning a bit louder when he bit her clit. "Bastard..." she moaned out.

Mira felt the cum from his dick, sucking it more and swallowing. When she was done she raised up, turning her body around and facing him. She leaned down and kissed him gently before breaking off and smirking. "There...better?" she asked him. She got the feeling he was, but she was making sure before she hopped off of him.

With each movement that the shadow around his dick made, Harley could feel it in her mouth instead. It was an easy manipulation over someone who wasn't as strong as he was. He doubted that she would ever get as strong as he was either. A pure blooded shadow vampire. Sometimes, it was a curse. But at other times, it really came in handy. Grinning, his dick let out a little more cum, which transmitted almost the full form, into her own mouth, sliding down her throat. He sucked on her even harder as he hit a button. The vibrator picked up again in her ass.

Raven made sure that they were cleaned up first and everything was back to normal before he answered. Meaning that they were dressed and ready to go if anything happened nearby. Grinning, he kissed her back and felt her up a bit, just to tease. "I'm fine now, but that doesn't mean that you have to get off of me." He said lightly. Turning her on her back, he pointed upwards. The night sky was beautiful and pretty bright. The stars were out and shining down on a loving couple.

Harley continued to make it feel like she was sucking him off, quite content with his cum being transmitted to her mouth. When the vibrator picked up again in her ass, she moaned, bucking slightly. She was getting close enough to an orgasm already without him pulling that on her again.

Mira could feel Raven feeling her up and smirked slightly. Then he turned her on her back and pointed up. She could see all the stars out and flushed slightly, curling into him a bit and cuddling to his chest.

Kuren slid a finger into her ass and took out the vibrator and grinned. "I told you I would get that out." He said with a chuckle. Kuren licked up her leg and bit right outside her pussy, making a couple of marks. Grinning, he started to suck on her pussy as a whole and really licked into her. That's when he felt that his dick couldn't handle anymore. Quickly casting the shadow manipulation, he made it feel like her own head was being pulled forwards as he came. His cum sliding down her throat.

Raven put his arms around her waist and held her. "I truly do love you Mira...No matter what." He said lightly. Raven kissed her neck ever so lightly and chuckled. "I love your smell."

Harley, felt him slid a finger inside of her ass, pulling out the vibrator. "Y-Yeah, you did..." she said, feeling him bite outside of her pussy before starting up on licking into her again. She moaned, her body growing white hot as she felt a peak hit inside of her and her orgasm come just moments after his own. She could feel her head being pulled forwards from the manipulation, his cum sliding down her throat as she swallowed and made it so it felt like she was determinedly sucking him off to get every bit of it out.

Mira flushed slightly as Raven spoke, feeling his lips on her neck. "I love you too.." she told him. Giggling a bit, she turned slightly in his arms so she could look at him. "Anything else you love about me?" she asked in a slightly teasing tone.

Kuren licked up her orgasm and grinned again. "Just soo sexy for sure." He said before his sentence could be cut off from the constant sucking that was coming from her shadow. It was too much for him, and he came again, into her mouth. This time, it was the last time he could for a bit. He broke her shadow control like it was butter, which meant that he could have done it all along. Grinning, he licked pussy once more before sliding her panties up on her. Kuren knew that she was quite sensitive, so he didn't add any pressure at all.

Raven just chuckled. "You really asking me that?" He asked her lightly. Pulling her in, he kissed her cheek gently. "I love the way you taste, the way you smell, everything about you. The wild side of you. The way you feel. Your emotions. Everything about you." He said lightly and quietly. "Is there anything you wish to say too?"

Harley blushed as he spoke, feeling him cum again into her mouth. She swallowed it, feeling him break her shadow control. She knew he was better at it than her, but that hadn't stopped her from using it then, and it wouldn't in the future. She let out a small moan as he licked her once more before sliding her panties up. Raising up, she gave him a quick glare before leaning against him. "You're an ass, you know that right?" she said lightly.

Mira smirked. "I just wanna hear you say it, geez.." she told him, and flushed again as he did tell her. "Well, besides loving all of that same stuff about you...I....I'm glad I have you..." she said gently, snuggling up to him. "I love that you came into my life, and I don't regret how you did...."

Kuren grabbed her hand and pulled her into a kiss. He kissed her even deeper than ever before, bringing her pretty close. Breaking it off, he grinned and took her hand. "Yea, I know I am. But you are the one that's marrying me after all. I can at least tell you that you are the first person I have ever done that with. Ever. Also, since you took away my virginity after all." He said firmly, a big grin on his face.

Raven grinned lightly. "I'm glad I have you too, no regrets on how things started either. Plus, I think I felt you up there too." He said with a grin. Licking her neck, he put his arms back around her waist and held her there. "I want you to be with me forever Mira.."

Back
Top Bottom