Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Awkward Rooming Situation(KyaKonami and HaseoGentsu1)

Harley allowed him to pulled her into the kiss, kissing him back with just was much intensity. When it broke off, she was reluctant to leave his lips, laughing a bit as he spoke. "Yeah well, you asked for it, I was just more than happy to oblige." she teased him, leaning forward so that her head was against his chest. "So, can we finish heading home now?" she asked him.

Mira giggled a bit as he spoke, feeling his tongue on her neck and growling gently. What he said next caused her face to go bright red, but then she smiled at him. "I want to be with you forever, Raven..." she told him, leaning down and kissing him gently.

Kuren put his arms around her and grinned. He was okay with how they were, even if they were that horny couple that liked to have sex no matter what. Chuckling at the thought, he nuzzled her neck after she put her head on his chest. "Yea. We need to anyways." He said lightly. Leaning against the wall, with her in his arms, they went through a quick portal and appeared in their room at the school. Chuckling, he grinned at her. "I know I could have always done that. I just wished not to."

Raven ran a finger on her cheek. "That was pretty cute you know." He teased about her face turning a bit red. But her face wasn't the only one to do that. There was a slight pink to his face too once she said it too. He wasn't expecting it to come out at all, since she was always a bit to herself, unless her instincts took over. Smiling, he kissed her cheek and nuzzled her. "I think we were meant to meet, no matter the circumstances."

Harley smiled as she felt him put his arms around her, feeling him nuzzle her neck. Still leaning against him, she went back with him as he leaned against the wall and they went through the portal. She smirked a bit. "Oh, I figured that. You were just having way too much fun with yourself."

Mira flushed even more as he ran a finger on her cheek and pointed out her blushing. "Yeah well, you face isn't pale in the slightest.." she pointed out, nuzzling him back. "Yeah...I think so too.."

Kuren chuckled and smirked. "No. I was having fun with you. Not myself." He said slyly. Biting her neck again, he licked up again. "I'm going to go take a shower, join if you wish." He said coyly. Entering the bathroom, he stripped down nothing and stepped into the shower instead of the bath. He needed it after all that they had done.

Raven grinned and bit her lip. "I don't know what you are talking about love." Grinning, he put his arms around her waist and pulled her again. He always wanted her, but he knew that he wouldn't have it in him until later back at the house probably.

"Whatever.." she said, moaning lightly as he bit her neck. She watched him go to the shower, slipping out of her clothes as she followed soon after. She was naked by the time she reached the bathroom, slipping inside the shower with him. Smiling at him, she leaned lightly against him looking up.

Mira smirked. "Oh I think you do know what I'm talking about..." she said, poking his cheek. He pulled her again, and she giggled, leaning down and pressing her forehead to his.

Kuren grinned as he heard Harley step into the shower with him. It wasn't hard to see her doing it after all. He was pretty much expecting it. Putting his arms around her naked waist, he ran his wet hands up her skin. From her legs, up to her chest, to her neck, and then back down, gliding them lightly against her skin. Kuren was taking in how sexy her skin was, and how much he wanted her more and more. That was perceived when his dick got hard and stuck itself between her thighs. Growling lightly, he grabbed some soap and began to wash her. Lathering her up here and there, he was having way too much fun.

Raven leaned up and kissed her lips gently, but only for a short while. He backed off before anything started and grinned. "I don't think so." He said coyly. Raven loved messing with her and vice versa. It was what made their relationship what it is now.

Harley felt Kuren's arms around her, and his hands running up her skin. She relaxed into it, enjoying how he moved them against her skin. She wanted him more the more he continued, and apparently he felt the same way with her. Feeling his dick between her thigh and his growl, she smirked, feeling him lathering her body up. She couldn't help but start getting wet from feeling his dick and some of the places on her he was washing, and she moved slightly against the hardened cock between her legs, getting a bit closer and spreading her legs just slightly, inviting him to do what he wished to her.

Mira kissed Raven back, then glared playfully as he toyed with her. "Your face was red and you know it.." she told him, poking his cheek yet again. "Maybe I should prove it again....Raven-kun..." she said, then laughed a bit. She wondered how he'd react to that use of language.

Kuren grinned and basically stopped the motion right there. Water ran over them and washed them off. "Maybe I'll just mess with you a bit, until you can't hold it in any longer." He said with an playful twinge to his voice. He grinned and calmed down a bit. He bit her neck, stepped back, let his shadows dry him off, and got out. Kuren wondered how long it would take for her to come after him. He liked a little chase and some commotion to start. Plus, he wondered how far she would go to get him to fuck her. He grinned just at the thought, sat down on the bed, leaned back, and sprawled out a bit. He waited for her to come to him.

Raven grinned and licked her finger. "I won't admit to it, that's for sure." He said firmly and pulled her forwards. He kissed her cheek, then down to her neck, but he pulled away, intertwining their fingers. Raven pulled her up to her feet and kissed her lips gently. "Want to go do something?" He asked her lightly, wondering if her animal instincts would kick in soon.

Harley felt him stop, and his teasing words. Moaning as he bit her neck, she watched him step back, dry off and get out. She quickly followed after him, drying off with the towel as best she could and quickly made it over to the bed, crawling on top of him without a stitch on still. She kissed him, pressing her body against his. She wanted him really bad.

Mira smirked as she got her answer from Raven, feeling his lips on her cheek and down to her neck, shivering a bit from it. She was pulled up to her feet, kissed him back as he kissed her. "Yeah.." she answered, trying not to think about something that didn't involve in the two of them buck naked in his bed again. That could come later.

Kuren knew that it wouldn't take long for his lover to follow him, but he was quite surprised on the speed of it all. He grinned as she got on top of him, pressed herself against him, and even started kissing him. Kuren sank into the shadows and appeared on top of her, pinning her head first into the bed. He pulled her arms to the side and pinned her, his legs pushing hers there too. He licked his own lips and he took in the sight he was getting. "Want it that badly love?" He asked her grinning. "Why don't you tell me what you want." He said.

Raven pulled her along. They were walking down the strip of the town, alone in the dark. No one would approach them though. Raven gave off a pretty menacing aura. He put his arm around her waist and grinned. "You okay Mira? You seem a little anxious." He said with a grin. They were passing quite a few love hotels and what not. He wasn't trying to be pushy or anything. He wanted to go see a movie. Once they arrived there, he paid for the tickets, got what they needed, and sat down with her in the back of the theater. Popcorn, some drinks, and even some candy. A date for once. Sex was possible though. He put his arm around her shoulder again and kissed her neck. There were a few people here and there around them, mostly couples, but they were all spaced out pretty well. Enough space for any of them to get busy.

Harley felt him sink into the shadows, then he was on top of her and she was pinned down. She smirked a bit. "Yeah, I do.." she told him, her body aching from wanting to feel him inside of her. "I want you inside of me, love..." she told him, unable to move to even so much as tease him. Her pussy was plenty wet though, as he could probably see.

Mira smiled as they walked down the strip, trying not to pay too much attention to the love hotels around them. She looked up at Raven as she leaned against him. "I'm fine.." she told him. They made it to the theater, paid, and got inside. She sat down with him, feeling his arm around her shoulder and his lips on her neck, she giggled a bit, looking over at him. There were only a few more people there besides them and her thoughts were already heading down to the gutter a bit.

Kuren was pretty hard already from before and this was just making it worse. She was practically begging for him to fuck her silly. He grinned as he used his shadows to hold her down. He ran a finger up her back and up to her neck. Then, he took out his dick and just ran the tip on her body. He was hard enough to let out a good amount of semen over a few different fucks. For now, he knew that he was already going to cum. He flipped her over and stuck his dick between her tits. He started to move his hips so that he could make it into her mouth with each thrust. His dick was getting wet from her saliva and her tits were just amazing. He came pretty quickly, spraying it all over her face and chest. "You are too damn sexy Harley...I am going to pleasure you until you can't stand having without it....I just need you." He said as he slammed his already semen dick into her pussy hard and fast.

The movie advertisements started and Raven was having a hard time containing himself. This girl sitting next to him, Mira, was just too hot to not do anything to. Without even realizing it, he was already pulling her in to grope her breasts. He didn't care since it seemed like the other couples were getting to it as well.

Harley felt his shadows holding her down, a finger running up her back and to her neck, shivering a bit. Then his dick was running her body, and she wanted him even more just from feeling how hard it was. She was flipped over, and his dick was automatically in between her breasts. She sucked on him as he fucked her tits, feeling him cum and moaned a bit from the sensation against her breasts. She couldn't help but blush a bit from what he said. "Good, cause I need you too...." she told him, moaning as he slammed himself inside of her and she tightened around him, bucking hard against him.

Mira had been trying to pay attention to the film, but then Raven groped her breasts. She moaned a bit, then bit her lip lightly to stifle it. She glanced over at him, a playful look in her eyes, sliding her hand down towards his pants and moving against them a bit. Two could play at this game..

Kuren was having too much fun, plus with what Harley had just said, there was no stopping it anymore. He pushed inside of her and started to fuck her fast, hard, and continuously. Nothing was going to stop him now, nothing. His dick grew hotter and bigger in her as she tightened up around his dick. Her whole body was hot and his dick was pulsing. There wasn't much that he could do to stop that either. His dick went in and out of her faster and harder, a harder thrust with each time. He wanted to ravage her and that was what was going to happen.

Raven felt her hand trailing down to his waist and he grinned. He leaned over to her ear and chuckled. "If you have the guts to do it, then do it." He said as his tongue entered her ear. He licked that part of her as he groped her breasts. The main part of the theater was to keep everything as quiet as possible. Small moans and grunts were okay. The only time the big ones were allowed was around the end of it all. And it was going to happen at the end too.

Harley moaned continuously as Kuren fucked her, unable to control herself. She tightened more and more the more he thrust, bucking against him wildly, feeling him pulsing and hardening inside of her. She was caught up in him ravaging her, moaning and begging him to keep going, to keep fucking her.

Mira smirked, moaning softly as he continued groping her breasts and licked inside her ear. Her hand slid inside his pants, wrapping around his dick and stroking him a bit, and getting a bit wet from it too.

Kuren could feel her emotions digging into him just from how she felt through her squeezing on him. He wanted her to continue it as much as possible and with what he was going to do with her, that was going to stay for sure. He bit her neck lightly and continued his speed of fucking her. There wasn't anyne who could stop him right then. He could feel his body heating up, especially his dick. For now, he was close to cumming once out of the many times that he could.

Raven grinned and licked up into her ear and really got it hot and messy. He bit down on it as he felt her hand on his dick. It was soft and felt amazing. His dick hardened and really got hot. Grinning, he pulled her by the neck and brought their faces together. His tongue slid into her mouth as he ravaged her mouth.

Harley's body was growing hotter, feeling him continuously thrust in and out of her. She felt him bite her neck, and she gasped in pleasure, tightening more around him and feeling herself close to her own release, though she knew this was far from over. Not that she wanted it to end. Even after she came, she still wanted to feel him thrusting inside of her. She craved it.

Mira gasped as Raven bit down on her ear, squeezing his dick a bit, and continued stroking him. Moaning as his tongue slid into her mouth, she fought hers back with his roughly, growling a bit at him softly. His teasing was getting to be almost too much.

Kuren's thoughts were to make her only want him, and it seemed that it was working. He could feel the want coming from her and he was going to make sure it stayed that way. He continued to thrust in her until he came inside of her again. He filled her up as he felt her orgasm as well. It was going to be fun getting her like this. Kuren immediately went to her ass and slammed it in. He didn't give her anytime to rest. He was going to fuck her senseless.

Pre cum began to appear at the tip and get on her hands. His tongue pushed her tongue back into her mouth and just ravaged her. Raven was not going to let up, and even growled back. He teased her more as he pinched her tits.

Harley's moans increased the more Kuren thrusted into her, and she felt her orgasm hit as he filled her. She shivered, body shaking a bit from the pleasure, and still wanted more him. Then he was slamming into her ass, and she gasped out a moan, bucking against him again. He wasn't letting her rest, and she didn't want him to.

Mira was getting wetter the more she stroked and played with Raven. Finally unable to take it, she shifted so that she could easily slide over into his lap, taking one of his hands and basically shoving it down her pants as she continued using her other one to stroke, allowing him to ravage the inside of her mouth still.

Kuren fucks her faster and harder in the ass as grinned and grew even harder. His dick was already hot, but she was making it even more so. Groping her roughly and entirely, he pushed as far into her ass as he could and was going to cum again. But of course, not the lest time. He had a lot more in store for her.

Raven continued to ravage her mouth as she slid onto his lap. As she stroked him, he slid a finger into her pussy and played with her very roughly. She was already drenched and they both knew it. His dick throbbed in her hand, ready to ravage her insides too. The other couple around them was getting to the same point, but a few had to watch them. They were the most passionate and both of them were sexy as hell. Raven grinned from the attention and kissed her even more roughly.

Harley moaned as he fucked her more, feeling him growing harder as she tightened around him. Then he pushed in as far as he could and she nearly lost it. This only spurred on her desire for him to keep fucking her.

Mira moaned as his finger slid inside of her and started playing with her. She stroked him a bit faster, grinding back against his hand fingering her and against his dick. She wanted him to fuck her right here. He'd gotten this started and now she had a need for him inside of her. She didn't even care if anyone was looking. She wanted him.

Kured began to cum pretty hard into her ass. It was enough to fill it up and when he took his dick out, he immediately slammed it back into her pussy. He was far from done, but he was going to use her pussy before he fucked her mouth. He groped her breasts a bit harder then turned her around, his dick twisting in her pussy. He kept her pinned, but now she was looking at him. He leaned down and bit her breasts as he thrusted harder and harder into her already sensitive pussy.

Raven propped her up slightly, just high enough for his dick to be under her pussy, but like another certain person, he moved her forwards a bit and then slammed her waist down. His dick shooting into her ass. He could feel her convulse with pleasure, and he almost blew his load into her just from that. He grinned and bit her nipples and started to suck on it. He continued to play with her pussy with his fingers too.

Harley moaned as he cummed into her ass, knowing already that he wasn't done with her in the slightest, and was ready for him when he slammed into her pussy. She moaned as Kuren continued to fuck her, and when her turned her around, she gasped, then let out another, different kind of moan that was pure ecstasy. She was looking at him now, and she watched as he leaned down and bit her breasts and she bucked as best she could while pinned hard, already sensitive from the way he'd been fucking her.

Mira let Raven prop her up, expecting him to slam into her pussy, but instead he went for her ass first. She convulsed, and gripped him, biting back a bit of the loud moan she nearly let out, and growled at him. He was still teasing her pussy with his fingers, which made her buck hard against him.

Kuren teased her clit with his finger as he fucked her harder and faster. After a little bit, he felt that she was about to cum again, but he decided to take it out, and with a quick slide against her skin, he came, spraying it all over her body. Again, far from over. He stuck his slippery, hot, throbbing dick into her breasts and started to get a tit fuck, the head of his dick going into her mouth. He was going to ravage her body no matter what. And she knew it.

Raven growled back at his lover and really started to fuck her ass silly. He brought her face down and kissed her roughly, and pushed his dick far into her ass. It seemed that most of the other people that were fucking were hitting their climaxes, Raven and Mira were far from it. They had a lot of stamina. Chuckling, Raven kissed her hard and rough, his tongue sliding into her mouth.

Harley continued to moan as he fucked her, and was about to cum again when he pulled out. She felt him cum over her body, blushing quite a bit as he did so. She felt his dick sliding in between her breasts, and she knew he wanted to fill her mouth now. She let his head enter her mouth, sucking on it as he did so, teasing the tip with her tongue.

Mira kissed Raven back roughly as he pounded her ass, moaning a bit into the kiss and only kissing him harder. She didn't care about the other people around them, she was only focused on him. She fought her tongue back against his roughly, teasing him and laughed a bit, letting her nails dig into his chest slightly.

Back
Top Bottom