A New Year (Post YGO-GX) [Yuna&Malin's 1x1]

Takumi let out a moan as she kissed his cock, and he felt her tongue roll over the tip of his cock. as she seemed to test the waters with her mouth taking every inch of him and running along his body he let out several moans and gave her time to pleasure him in the best way he had ever had. He more then enjoyed this, and seeing Auset being submissive, at the moment he really did want the hand cuffs he had original used to capture Auset, and he felt a pang of regret that they were in his set of discarded clothing for now her motions and the fact that she held her wrists however was certainly giving him the illusion of that kind of power.

Of course with that power came trust and he knew that he couldn't take this too far he didn't want to hurt Auset, but he was trying to have fun and she seemed to like things a little wild, and so as she took him all in he started he started pushing her head down a little further testing her to set a pace easing up on her shuddering with each push and pull of her head as her mouth was pressed down against his cock. he let out small passionate pants, and then at a slight feeling that he wanted more he pushed her head against the wall keeping his hands on her head to keep her strait. "This next part may hurt, if you want me to stop, then grab my wrist, and ill pull out of your mouth."

As he spoke he began pressing his cock down more against her throat thrusting into her mouth like it was any other whole of her body, but still trying to give her time to breath through her nose as he began to pound her throat just as hard as he had her pussy. however he paid attention to her body, if she did grab his wrist he would have stopped immidiatly. but while it lasted he was clearly enjoying the motions looking down at Ausets cute body he gave several passionate moans his cock feeling like it could have burst.

The pants and moans from Takumi hinted a couple things. He seemed to love the image she was giving him and he was close. That she could easily enough feel as he twitched and throbbed inside her. Whether he was trying to purposely build up or some other reason, she wasn't sure. But part of her wondered how he could continue to prolong this and not drive himself mad. She may have done just that if she tried to force herself to wait this long to hit her peak. Each to his or her own? She mentally wondered, continuing to lick and suck at him, moan after moan leaving her lips.

As her head was guided back and forced to be still, she gave a light nod as he hinted this may be a bit painful. Feeling him shove down and into her throat, her eyes closed. Sure enough, she took steady breaths through her nose. Her body shook, her wrists especially, but they remained firmly held behind her back. The part that hurt worst really was the uncomfortable surface behind her. Otherwise it wasn't nearly as bad as he'd made it sound. Her thighs began to rub together as she felt a tingle in between her legs, muffled moans continuing to leave with every thrust.

As she felt his more sensitive veins roll along her tongue along with the head, she flicked her tongue over each spot. Somehow, she felt rather proud of herself despite the very lewd acts she was daring to do. Why or how, Auset couldn't pinpoint. Then again, she was beyond caring at this point. Continuing to take steady breaths through her nose, her eyes slowly opened. Gazing slightly up to allow Takumi to watch her, she continued to work on his veins and shaft with her tongue and mouth, her muscles lightly squeezing around him as he fucked her throat.

Takumi's hips moved against her mouth, his balls slapping against her chin as he continued to thrust into her open mouth, he pulled on her hair as he bucked his hips more and more against her. He was so close he could feel himself becoming rougher and rougher with her, partly because of the effort it was taking for him to cum. He let out a loud passionate moan as he finally did however releasing a thick load into her mouth, drawing out his cock along her tongue as it twitched and came.

He pulled out of her mouth long enough to let the last couple of drops fall on her breasts. He breathed heavily panting almost as he looked down at Auset a smile on her face, his eyes closed lightly as he petted her head. he knelt down looking at Auset for a long moment waiting for her too swallow everything. His hands touched her breasts rubbing the cum into her skin. Part of him seemed lost for words he was affectionate for what had just happened he had enjoyed every second, and he was happy that he could actually share what they had.

He leaned forward once he was sure she had cleared the seamen from her mouth and kissed her his arms wrapping around her neck holding her affectionatly as he pulled back he smiled. "Your beautiful." He spoke quietly as he pulled back from her, looking down at how her legs had been shaking, his cock wasn't quiet finished. "Do you have it in you for one more round? their is still one place i would like to explore." He said quietly giving her the option of more, he knew just how tired they both were.

As Auset noted his breathing and gasping, she could feel he was getting closer and closer. Finally, he allowed his body to give in as he reached his own peak. What drops remained in her mouth she would swallow, her own light pants leaving. "Mmm Takumi-sama .... " She moaned lowly, her body lightly shivering as he slowly pulled out and away. Some of it fell down her lips and upon her breasts.

The pet from him was .... also an intriguing gesture. She wasn't sure why but somewhere in her mind - one of them? Both of them? At any rate, it made her smile. She remained silent, low moans and pants still leaving her lips. It hadn't been until he finally did spoke up that she actually thought on a reply. She gave a weak chuckle as her head shook ."I .... I don't know. I still really do need to get my laundry. Well .... let me leave it at this. We'll be lucky enough to avoid anyone asking what the screams were about; if I get seen walking funny for a while, people will definitely wonder."

By the time she glanced down, she noted he still was rather hard, making her blush. "If ... if I do ... will you help me get my chore done?" Unless her process of elimination was wrong, she had an idea of what he was planning. It made her even more nervous than losing her hymen. Keeping her wrists patiently behind her back, she gave slow licks and kisses along his cock, moaning gently all the while.

Takumi blinked looking around the room it most certainly had an echo, and for a moment he was truly thankful that Hana was at the infirmary, but she was right if she couldn't walk correctly their were bound to be questions. He could handle a quick lie to cover it up, but it wasn't just his body he would need to lie about. His thoughts however became more and more clouded as he felt Auset licking and kissing his cock. He gave a slight pant as she found a rather sensitive part of his cock.

"I will help y-you Auset, I have my own laundry I-i would like t-toooh get done." He moaned as her tongue struck another helpful place and he felt his cock re hardening from the attention. His hands reached for hers and he lifted back up to a standing position turning her against the wall as he held her hands as if he was holding reigns. His cock pressed against her ass and for a moment he was silent with anticipation this wasn't something he had ever tried before, and he wanted to give her a moment to brace herself.

The tip of his cock teased her ass for a moment pressing in just enough that he could find the proper entrance to her body. He pulled on her wrists forcing her body to slide back onto his cock the wetness of her salivia and the falling water helping him to slide in. Once he was fully inserted into her ass he started to have his fun, pushing into her deeply and passionately his cock reaching as deep into her ass as it could. He gave several pants and moans as he listened for her reactions, he was curious to know how she would feel with this.

"Alright. I'm holding you to that." She whispered softly, giving his cock another kiss before being pulled up onto her feet and turned. Her head lowered as she continued to softly pant. Her hair fell in front of her face in time to hide just how crimson her cheeks were now. "It's .... foreign .... being handled like this. But .... as long as it's you ...." Her cheeks were completely crimson as she managed to stammer out the last words. "I .... I don't mind...." She confessed, barely above a whisper.

The lube from all the sources, thankfully, did help with making it easier to slide in. It did not, though, with Auset being anxious. However, as she felt him pressing against her, she allowed her eyes to close. Relax .... She reassured herself, beginning to take steady breaths through her nose. It was somewhat like being broken again; painful at first especially from being stretched out. But the cries of pain switched in time to ones of moans and sounds of pleasure. They especially seemed to increase the more inches he got inside and by the time every bit was in, she was nearly howling in delight.

"GODS .... OHHH TAKUMI!!!" Panting, whimpering and shuddering she began thrusting her hips back. Even with the shower water on, he could see her juices flowing out of her cunt and down her thighs. Her noises of desire and passion began getting louder and more frequent, her body trembling from the new sensations overtaking her. They really would be lucky just to avoid being caught with how loud she'd been. Shivering, whimpering and groaning continuously she continued to slam back against him. Were it not for the fact she was feeling her wild side emerge, she never would have once believed it existed at all.

Hearing Auset say that she didn't mind being handled so roughly as long as it was by him, gave Takumi a warm feeling of appreciation. If he was to tell her the truth she was the first he had ever handled as roughly as this, but they were both loving it caught in the frenzy of heat and lust he smiled and leaned over her body as she slammed against him her every motion serving to heighten the pleasure that they were feeling. "A-Auset o-only you, bring out this side of me."

His mouth clamped down bititng on her neck and injury he gave no second thought to how hard he was bitting as his body thrust hard into hers. one of his hands slid slowly down her body and between her legs pinching and rubbing her clit as he pounded her rear. He slid three fingers inside of Auset's pussy rubbing her body vigorously while the other hand pinched her nipple and squeezed on her breast he loved the way she screamed and it only served to make him more hard and pound her harder. "Mmm Auset! I'm going c-crazy!"

His hands pressed harder against her body, everything seemed to drive at a much higher pace then he was used too. he could feel his cock twitching inside her ass, his body was ready to give out, and explode, and he tried his best to bite down harder and force her to climax with him as he pounded into her ass he let out another moan into her neck. Her body was so warm he felt like everything was on fire.

Her head lowered as she blushed more to hear she'd been the only one whom drove him this wild. Her hips continued to thrust back as for the moment, only light moans continued to leave. As he began to add other actions, however, the moans steadily shifted into screams. The first thing that helped bring this about was him biting her wound again. "AHHHHHH!" She could feel blood beginning to fall as it got reopened, making her groan and pant heavier.

Next was her nipple getting tweaked and twisted, her cunt fingered roughly. "GODS! AGH!" Her hips were fucking back faster. Allowing a hand to reach up, she moved her hair out of the way and allowed him even easier access to her neck. "MORE! MMMMMMMMM TAKUMI ....." Yes, pain was definitely surging through her body but that was fueling on the pleasure she was experiencing also.

Her body was convulsing and shuddering wildly, her own body feeling as if on fire. Purposely adjusting herself so he would hit both her g-spots, it made her cry out again. A few stray tears of pain and pleasure fell down with the water, her body ready to collapse forward. Her eyes went through REM as she blinked and bit down on her lower lip to remain conscious. It didn't take much more than a few more hits on both her g-spots. Another scream left as she came hard.

Hearing Auset's moans turn to screams drove Takumi to a breaking point. feeling her body as it reacted to everything he did he was amazed that she didn't break, and it was clear that she got close he was to his own thrusts becoming wild and forceful as they both released their wild sides. Takumi let out a scream of his own he felt her ass tense around him both of them cumming at the same time Takumi's cock releasing a hard load inside her ass.

Takumi was breathless as he felt the water on his skin. He stayed holding her body as he panted and moaned. His hips moved slowly pushing into her as his cock twitched out the last of his load, and finally pulled out of her his arms hugging her as he kissed her neck bit. lapping at her wound with her tongue. He panted as his cock exited her body moving slowly away from her. even though he didn't want too he removed himself from her body as he turned off the water.

The mirrors had steamed over, and the room was warm. He felt a slight shiver as his feet touched tile instead of porcaline, and he grabbed a towel, already damp with mist. He turned passing it too Auset as he leaned forward and kissed her lips deeply and passionatly. Not wanting to break contact from her for too long. "Your.. Amazing Auset-chan."

Adrenaline rushes had probably aided the Egyptian out a lot because by the time he finally did cease, her eyes continued to go through REM. Now it was merely will power, knowing she still had to finish up laundry, that was making her remain awake. "Goddamn ...." She murmured weakly, barely above a whisper. All the screaming had taken it's toll and her voice was hoarse now. Slight winces left as she straightened herself out, now all the pain she'd been feeling registering to her poor body. A shaky hand grasped onto the railing to help her step out, lest she fall on her already rather sore ass.

"Mmm you ... you too." She replied in between gasps and pants after he pulled away from the kiss. Taking the towel, she dried herself off before putting the top and sweatpants he'd let her borrow back on again. Light shivers trailed down her body as the fabric touched her now very sensitive body, especially since she wasn't wearing panties. "Hell ...." She moaned weakly, quickly putting an arm over one of Takumi's shoulders.

Her eyes had still been going through REM and that was more than enough incentive to make her bite roughly on her lower lip, causing another wince to leave her. Finally, she managed a weak nod. "Al...alright. Mine ... should definitely be done ... in the washer." She teased lightly, resting her still semi-wet hair upon his shoulder. If nothing else, by the time they finished up with this, they would definitely sleep very well; that was becoming a given to her now.

Takumi smiled as she let out small moans and winces, he couldn't imagine the stresses he had put on her body not to mention how wearing cloaths must feel for her. he dried himself off with his own towel wrapping it around himself comfortably, and watched and felt Auset as she touched and teased him. He was oddly content with all that had just happened, seeing Ausets wild side made his affection for her even more so as he looked at her he gave a slight blush.

opening the door he let out a small moan as he felt the cold air on his skin. "Fuck me." He said as he stepped outside of the heated steamed bathroom and into the much colder bedroom. He supported Auset as she leaned on him putting his hand on her waist, slightly dipping his hand into her sweat pants if only to keep physical contact on her flesh, and just to tease her a little more he pinched her ass slightly as he held her close.

"I'll... just throw on some pants and collect some stuff to throw into a washer... to leave over night." It was careless but at the same time Takumi didn't care much about his cloathing, throwing on some sweat pants on his own he gave a slight shudder of pain as he felt the fabric touch his sensitive cock. collecting his stuff he started to walk with Auset towards the laundry room. "Are you... walking okay?" he gave a heavy yawn as he walked unable to form proper sentences with how tired his body was.

"More? Did you not get enough?" She teased, chuckling softly. Still, she did feel easily what he truly meant as her own shiver left. Even with the clothes on, they could only do so much. Having just gotten her body wet again wasn't exactly helping either. She was looking forward to getting in bed, knowing between their body heats they could easily enough get warm again. A low whimper left as she felt her ass get pinched. "Mmmm no fair ...." She murmured lowly, smirking lightly at him. "I'm slower than usual with moving."

A shaky nod managed to leave her head as she looked wearily up to him. "Enough, yes." Slowly letting her arm pull away from his shoulder, she quickly grasped the washer. Panting and shuddering a bit, she opened the door. Pulling her uniform out, she tossed it in the dryer. A low groan left as her skirt fell on the floor, forcing her to somewhat reluctantly bend over more than she desired. Sliding that in with the rest, she adjusted everything to their proper settings before hitting the 'Start' button.

Once she was done with her part, she let her arm slide back around Takumi's shoulder. Waiting for him to put his clothes back in the washer, she leaned her head down. A light kiss pressed upon the side of his neck, taking her own turn to tease his wound before pulling slowly away. "If you were that wild in a shower, I can't wait to see how using the bed will go." She whispered softly, nuzzling the side of his neck gently.

Takumi gave a soft groan as she teased his neck wound. His legs shaking slightly as he dumped the cloathing he was carrying into the washer that Auset had just emptied and started it up, adding soap and all the while hearing Ausets Teasing voice. He smiled lightly at the thought that he would soon be sleeping by her side, not just because it meant he would soon have his chance for rest, but also because he got to sleep next too someone as rare as Auset. His eyes gleamed over her body yet again and he gave a small shiver as she spoke about chances of future encounters. "Mmm I could say the same for you."

Turning on his machine he was ready to go to his bed and take Auset with him. his hands wrapping around her body as he turned to face her. "Now that I've seen just how flexible you can be, it will be... fun too how far I can make you bend in the future." He spoke with a charmingly soft voice as his hands pulled her close his lips embracing hers for a moment before he turned and started walking towards the room.

"Though... with you being the screaming type... maybe we should look into getting a gag?" The image of a ring gag wrapped around Auset's mouth so he could viciously insert his cock, made him blush lightly. The thought of having her tied up completely, and strapped down with toys. his mind created an entire fantasy around the idea, and his cheeks went crimson from all of it. "Do.. remember what happened to... the hand cuffs i used to have?"

"True. I guess the warning on snakes is true; they're good with corrupting the 'formerly innocent' types. You definitely did that very well." Her head shook as her eyes tried to go through REM again, making her lightly frown. Not yet ... almost ... She tried to convince herself, feeling her body very swiftly reaching it's point of exhaustion.

A light chuckle left as she began to better hear now how tired he must have been due to the incomplete sentences. Still, she was understanding well enough what he was trying to say. "Egyptians are some of the more naturally flexible and graceful people ..." She added softly, her own cheeks becoming crimson from the kiss. Not from the act ... but the fact that without knowing what time it was, anyone could have walked by on the sight. It was a bold move on his behalf. A low sigh left as she leaned into the kiss, moaning lightly.

Her cheeks merely got more red at the suggestion of a gag. Still, that was something which in itself would be a miracle; waking up and not being questioned by anyone on the insanely loud screams from his room. She gave a nod, her cheeks beginning to match his. It was then she noticed his own were even turning red ... and it made her wonder why. Was it only because of the gag ... something else? It was tempting to activate the anklet again but she had meant what she said on trying to be a more 'normal' person by not relying on it. "They should be somewhere in the Forest. I only uncuffed us; never tossed them away or anything."

Her smirk widened lightly as she began heading back to his room with him. "Mmm liked it when I was cuffed did you?" She murmured softly, letting her tongue glide along his ear slowly.

Takumi laughed at her comment on corruption The hand on her hip lightly pulling back her pants so he could see her ass, and then letting it go so that the elastic waist flicked her sensitive skin. "Well you know how it is venom and fangs and such, though now the only thing you have to worry about is waking up next too a constrictor." As he spoke his arms ensnared Auset pulling her close as he pushed her against the open door of his rooms, his arms squeezing her body against his, as he let out a small maon as she licked his hear.

Takumi's face became red as she mentioned the fact that she was flexible and graceful, from what he had seen the way she had managed cling off of him, he believed every word of it, but his cheeks only reddened more as she asked if he liked her cuffed. His head lowered lightly as he shut the door behind him. "Well... It's a little different, then and now, but... that's..."

He let out a small cough as he sat down on the bed looking up at her the bed felt so comfortable. It was staggering actually as he felt the comfort of a bed. though his eyes were adverted. "You noticed already, but I'll just say it here... Those were the handcuff's i use for... bondage." He honestly didn't know how Auset would react, not to the fact that he had a fetish, but that she had spent an entire day restrained by one of his sex toys.

"So I see." She teased, lightly wincing again from feeling her ass getting teased again. Just from being held so close to him, it caused a light sigh to leave her lips. it wasn't till he pulled away and headed to the bed that she followed suit really. A low yawn left her lips as she lied beside him, letting her head rest upon his shoulder.

A low chuckle left at the confession. "Like I've told you and Akane .... it is not my place to judge others. Don't be nervous about that." Pressing a soft kiss to his lips, she finally allowed her eyes to close. "I'm going to allow myself to pass out. Sleep well...." She murmured softly. She was still conscious ... but barely.

Takumi let out a sound that could almost be confused as purr as he relaxed feeling Ausets lips against him. Laying down next to her feeling the warmth of her body and the comfort of the bed, he let out a final yawn before his eyes slowly closed. his arms wrapped lightly around her as he fell into a dreamless sleep.

It was the early morning as Hitoshi's body was dropped back from the spiritual world, landing with a heavy handed thud in the waters of the obelisk blue girls bath. he got to his feet stumbling for a moment as he got used to his freshly healed body. The slifer red coughed up some of the water he swallowed, and pulled himself out of the obelisk blue dorm. He gave a shiver and a slight sneeze as he walked in a daze away from the blue dorm. The sun had only just risen, and the transfer between worlds had dazed Hitoshi.

It actually took him a moment to realize he was standing on his own power. His arms flexed and he stretched lightly testing out his new limbs. Aside from the minor head ache and the fact that his clothing was soaking wet, he honestly couldn't remember feeling better then he was right now.

Even when Auset felt hints of morning coming through the windows, she remained against Takumi. Besides, after all the events, she doubted the school would be in any huge rush to resume. Nothing but an audible groan left as she kept her head upon Takumi's chest.

A familiar presence made Hana quickly awaken. It made her smile in fact as she got up to her feet. Her head gazed up as she focused on maintaining sensing Hitoshi, not stopping for anyone else. Once his figure came into view, she stopped a few feet in front of him. "...Hitoshi ..." She murmured, barely above a whisper as she embraced him gently. "How are you feeling?" She would have felt worse about having left Akane alone save for a couple factors. One, she had proven she could be better trusted. Two, Eri needed her.

Akane's night had been filled with lots of flashbacks in a hell of a dream. It had it's share of good and bad things though a bit more of the latter. Why? Why am I even still alive if I'm that horrible? And that was when she woke up and found herself beside the sleeping form of Eri. ... Because for him, I'm trying to repent? It almost felt like somehow, she had direly cheated her way out. But .... she wouldn't dare complain either. A low sigh left as her head rested back on the pillow, her arms remaining around him as her eyes slowly closed, feigning that she had been asleep.

Takumi twitched in his sleep but that was all the movement he gave. His eyes only closed tighter as he felt the sun against him. The fact was he had been up for too long with Auset though he regretted nothing he didn't want to wake up any time soon. His arms tightened there grip around Auset, and with only a moment passing he fell back into a much deeper sleep.

Hitoshi was quickly embraced by Hana his arms wrapping around her. He kissed her for a moment pressing his lips against hers. It was a reunion he was more then happy to hold close. "I feel great, a little dazed, but that's more from the travel then from anything else. The spirit world... feels different." He let his lungs fill with air as he held Hana close It had been almost a day since he had to breath, and his body needed time to adjust.

"That said however." He leaned in and kissed Hana again his arms wrapping around her wanting little more then to hold her and snuggle up against her. "It is good to be back."

Eri let out a grown his night had been long and dark, filled with dreams he couldn't remember and for a long moment as he awoke he thought that he was blind. However that soon passed as his eyes opened to see his sister against him. So many questions were still left unanswered, and part of him knew that she was to blame. Yet for all the fear that he had, he couldn't bring himself to hate her while he still so desperately needed her. "Aka-chan?" He spoke softly trying to rouse her from her sleep, it seemed they were the last ones inside the infirmary.

Were it not for the fact her body was still somewhat sore, she would otherwise be wide awake. But since that wasn't exactly the case, she too fell asleep with him. If worst came to worst, someone could find them if they were needed for anything.

Hana more than eagerly leaned into the kiss, sighing softly. "Then ... your joints ...." She smiled, sighing in relief. "That's good. I can't recall if Akane told you or not but ... she beat Kenji. And since their souls were at stake .... as far as we've noted, he's dead. It's all over."

"Yeah? I'm here." She murmured softly, gently running fingers through his hair. "Sleep well enough?" She added in a low voice, slight hints of concern within it.

"I was there in a way. Akane reached out to me while I was being healed. I heard every word she did, I saw the duel." Hitoshi said smiling at Hana. His arms unwrapped from her body as he gave a nod. "He is gone, and it will probably take the island a little while to patch things up... he did run the school in a way."

Hitoshi gave a soft sigh he felt better then he had the night they had gone back to the slifer dorm together though it was only two nights ago it had felt much longer. He smiled as she asked about his joints he gave her a full display as he stretched out showing a wide range of motion. "I could dance if you wanted me too, but it actually gets one better." stepping back Hitoshi slowly undid his slifer red jacket letting the wet jacket fall back in the sunlight, as he lifted up his shirt. "I asked for a small favor while i was there."

Taking off his shirt he rotated his neck and flexed. The scar Akane had given him was still their but his chest flexed naturally as he breathed the wound that Hana had given him vanished. "Well okay... I asked for a few favors, but I figured this would be the one you would most like to know about." He put his arms on Hana's shoulders he was slightly taller then her as he stood so close to her his chest bare and his hair wet.

Eri held Akane a soft smile comming over his face as she ran her fingers through her hair. It was weird part of him enjoyed the contact perhaps more then he should have. Looking at Akane he gave a soft nod. "Thank you Aka-chan." his voice was quiet as he held her in his arms. "I slept well enough... you squirm in your sleep." If he had known better he would have said it seemed like she was having a nightmare, but with no frame of reference he was left with just that her night had seemed uncomfortable.

"It didn't affect me, I was just wondering if you were okay?" He said leaning against her and snuggling into her body slightly, partly because he wanted too, but mostly because he had a cold chill for some reason and her body was warm. "They need heaters for this room."

"O-oh?" Even though he'd worded it as a favor, it hadn't immediately seemed like one. Still, she would trust him though it didn't make her stop from blushing slightly as he seemed to almost eagerly get semi-nude. Finally, she did see what he was referring to and she nodded with a content smile. Leaning her head gently against his chest, she murmured softly, "Yes, that is a nice surprise. What else did you ask for though?"

"....I do? Heh, sorry. I guess I haven't fully gotten rid of my tossing and turning habit." It was a partial lie. With all the flashbacks/nightmares she had endured last night though .... she didn't wish to make him worry more. He had more than enough he needed to be reminded of and that alone would be the most trying parts of this all. Seeing how he'd react after each and every one, whether he would still accept her as his sister or not. She'd been amazed enough he seemed to after her revealing she was the reason he couldn't recall anything at all. But what about when she got to their family? Or lack of? Things like that were making her mind race frantically.

"That's good." She inwardly cursed as he pushed his body closer to hers. It really was mainly the fact she had breasts now that made her feel like a horrible pervert for allowing this. But the knowledge of knowing she was merely trying to comfort him helped out ... somewhat. Still, she managed a small laugh. "Alas, some of the coldest rooms are ones like Infirmaries unfortunately. But yes, they should still have a better heater for this room."

Hitoshi rose a finger between Hana's eyes and smiled pressing the finger to her lips. "All in good time, but honestly with the way classes are gonna be canceled for a while, id rather keep the last one a surprise for a while." He rang out his shirt before putting it back on, along with his jacket which he left open.

"I say we pick up everyone, and head out to the academy hot springs for a day long vacation." He said with a light stretch he felt his arm pop slightly as the joints got used to being moved again. "It would honestly help with my body being so stiff, and it would be good for you and the others too have a chance to let your own injuries loosen up." He said with a look of concern. She had been beaten on by kenji, nearly raped twice, and forced to duel and feel the pain of a duel, yet some how she was still intact. He leaned forward kissing her. "I have been worried about you Hana-koi... im glad to see your safe."

Eri nodded as she said that she was a bad sleeper, that didn't seem right though. Something in the back of his mind told him she was lying, but if that was the case it wasn't a matter that he needed to pursue at least for the moment. His mind was so scattered that for the moment it was safer to just take Akane at her word, though he honestly didn't feel any discomfort in how close they were in the bed. Actually from this close he could see Akane's neck and his hand touched her skin lightly over the two old scars that he could see.

"That's... odd, Aka-chan... how did you get these?" He looked at the marks on her neck for a long moment they seemed like some kind of old bite mark, his hand brushed the hair away from her neck so that he could see it more clearly, it seemed so important, but he didn't know why. for the life of him he couldn't think as to why it was important it just was.

His face was close to her neck now he breathed hot air onto her neck as his hands lightly touched her bare skin, the fact that they were blood relatives and that he was far too close for comfort didn't even pass into his mind.

"...Very well then. I can wait for that." She agreed, smiling softly to him. Her head tilted at the word 'hot springs'. "Oh? I didn't honestly know we had any. That ... sounds really nice honestly." A low chuckle left as her own wounds got mentioned. "Mine will heal. None got anywhere close to vital .... till Kenji got in the equation. But Akane stopped that so .... I still don't really have any that were too bad. But the break alone I'll eagerly take if nothing else." Her head nodded lightly against his chest. "I was with you also. Agh!"

She quickly hissed as her ankle reminded her that while all the slashes from her duel with Jin had mostly healed, that hadn't. In fact, it was nowhere near done, making her lightly frown. Adrenaline had probably helped her most with getting to find him and now that it was gone, her body was scolding her for being so reckless. Lifting said ankle up to keep too much pressure off it, her hands wrapped around his waist to keep herself supported well enough. Ah well ... at least it was only twisted and not worse ...

"...Those .... well...." She sighed lightly before nodding. "Well ... it's how your nee-chan can activate the Shadow Games. Her own Vampire Lord manifested by itself one day and literally turned her. So respectively .. I'm not even human. Technically, I'm as much of a vampire as the card that switched me. But victories from duels have kept me from needing to feed like a normal one would need to. So I can hide my real nature away. It's also where I got this ...." She lifted her bangs up to reveal her crimson eye. "This ... is easy to lie about. I just say I'm a very creepy heterochromic. Everyone believes it." She merely shrugged, allowing him to glance at it for a bit before letting her bangs hide her eye again.

At most, a few goosebumps crossed her skin upon feeling his breath. But she didn't dare moan .... even if it had felt a bit good. She wouldn't sink to that pathetic of a level. He - no - anyone else deserved better than her really. That was fine though; she never expected to find anyone like that anyways.

Hitoshi gave Hana a good smile and grabbed her as she fell foward. He helped to steady her. "Well of course you don't know about it, your a first year, you just got here, how much of the island have you actually been able to explore? with all the crazyness that has happened." he brushed her hair lightly with his hand and smiled.

"It's a bit of a walk however Since its actually up the mountain a little ways... Tell you what, you go to the your dorm, get your stuff, while I get to my dorm, to get my things, and we will meet back at the infirmary. to wake the others. if we move quickly we should be able to get a good hike on, and maybe get there in time for lunch." He walked with her towards the Ra yellow dorms since they were closer to slifer red dorm rooms any way. "Or... is your stuff still at the slifer red dorm? i can't remember."

Eri looked at Akane's eye for a moment something about the story didn't sink well with him. His sister was a vampire? It didn't seem right as she put her bangs down to cover her other eye he moved them back his hands lightly touching her face as he brushed her hair gently to look at it still. It wasn't that he was creeped out by it far from it actually part of him was intrigued by it all. "Aka-Onee." He blinked for a moment he bit his lip as he held his sister close, perhaps to close.

He was caught into a trance of sorts looking into both of her eyes. he shook his head an odd feeling coming over him as he looked at his sister. "I don't think..." He was caught by a strange blush over his face he leaned, not sure what was driving him on, he now knew just how bad this was, but he didn't dare stop as he pressed his lips to his sisters his cheeks becoming crimson as he did. his eyes closed, he was sure that nothing good was going to come of this, but his mind was running the same blank it had ran since he had woken up.

Back
Top Bottom