Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What are you doing right now?

Switching screens between work and youtube and here. Probably going to play Todoroki in Jump Force. Think he's out today.

Other then reading this thread... hmm. Working, roleplay writing, and policing my child from killing each other.

Contemplating a career change as along with no raises for the past 4 years, yesterday, my company assigned more responsibilities to me, announced cutting jobs and salaries across the board.

sitting in my underwear at the kitchen table, trying to get in my 3 entries so I'll be a full blown member here

Well I scheduled an appointment to finally get some medication for my depression. Bout fuckin' time honestly. Now i'm just gonna chill and play some deadly premonition 2

Other than hanging around here I'm playing some Pokemon Go. Maybe considering making another request thread, we'll see.

So there isn't really a thread that has catch my eye and made me want to jump right in so out of curiosity what is everyone doing aside from being on this forum. Multitasking,Drawing, or just surfing the web. Right now I'm watch episodes of the live action The Tick series reliving memories from my childhood. What about you?
I am showering and then I'm going to probably write on my own unless some requests roll in! We'll see! What about you?

Procrastinating. I may want to put up a request thread but I don't know exactly what I want to look for so I'm just being silly in chat and watching videos.

Writing my second post (Sorry but got to get these somehow done and its pretty hard for a lurker) while browsing for writing inspiration.

Back
Top Bottom