Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What are you doing right now?

Contagious_Depravity

Super-Earth
So there isn't really a thread that has catch my eye and made me want to jump right in so out of curiosity what is everyone doing aside from being on this forum. Multitasking,Drawing, or just surfing the web. Right now I'm watch episodes of the live action The Tick series reliving memories from my childhood. What about you?

I am drawing a really late commission for a friend at work. First, I got sick so I couldn't work on it and then the damn cold(that I maliciously named "Keith") wouldn't leave for-freaking-ever. When Keith finally took my insistent invitation to vacate my premises, I got really busy with work with long days that bled into each other and no time in between. Then when I finally had two days off in a row... I got sick fucking again(this one was named "Raoul")! And now it's finally gone and I don't really have much time tonight but I'm squeezing this little bastard in just to get it fucking done so he'll gimme my $10 plz.

Rudolph Quin said:
I am drawing a really late commission for a friend at work. First, I got sick so I couldn't work on it and then the damn cold(that I maliciously named "Keith") wouldn't leave for-freaking-ever. When Keith finally took my insistent invitation to vacate my premises, I got really busy with work with long days that bled into each other and no time in between. Then when I finally had two days off in a row... I got sick fucking again(this one was named "Raoul")! And now it's finally gone and I don't really have much time tonight but I'm squeezing this little bastard in just to get it fucking done so he'll gimme my $10 plz.
What was it a commission of?

It's just a realistic portrait of him and his friend. *shrugs* I can whip one portrait out in about an hour but when it's two people it becomes a bit more complex and I don't really like to start something like this and then walk away from it or come back to it later. You get the pencil set in your hand just right, the strokes go a certain way on one day and then change the next day or it has the potential to fuck with my perspective because I really just become a human xerox machine when I do these types of pictures.

Here is my thread with examples of this type of work: Celebrity Sketches

Laying in bed sick as a dog. I'm also waiting for a few responses from some of my RP partners on another site... which it looks like they've all logged off for work/school.

I guess I'll work on some writing commissions. Murrrrr.

Defiant.Anjeru said:
Sitting. Waiting for DLC to dooooowwwwnnnlooooooaaaaad. o.o
Sitting on my bed, waiting for a message from someone. Wondering if I should just go to sleep.

Watching Game Grumps on youtube. It just isn't as good anymore...

I am eating corn chowder. I gotta say, while I am HATING this northern weather, these Mainers know how to eat.

Browsing through galleries of League of Legends erotic artwork, hoping to stumble on inspiration for where to take my new RP.

Also, wondering why Camille would ever change her avatar from what it was before. The tight pink top, proudly displaying the blonde cowgirl's nipples while she teased us with her tanlines... My god!

Dreading the next quart of laxative I have to drink for colonoscopy prep... and listening to a mouse eat poison pellets in my kitchen.

Back
Top Bottom