Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What are you doing right now?

Listening to Ocean Man by Ween at 2:27AM and questioning why. LOL.

Just woken up and about to jump in the shower. The weather is going to be glorious here in England today so ready for the day ahead!

Instead of being productive and doing my schoolwork before break like I probably should be doing, I'm watching random videos that pop up in my recommended feed on youtube.

Just finished making a complaint to a recruiter about shit service received from them.

Brainstorming ideas for posts I owe. Kinda want a smut scene in one rp, because it's been a year, in real life time, since the last one we wrote for those characters. Problem is, there isn't really a good place to have one, either now or in the future plans for that rp. So of course I am trying to figure out how to bend the timetable the characters are on, to fit in some smut.

Oh, and mashing refresh because my masochistic ass loves torturing myself. 😅

Last edited:
Replaying Doom 3 to get all collectables. I'm a bit of an achievement whore haha.
Checking the site during loading screens.

Painting my bedroom green and purple (half and half), now that I own my own place well this home WILL BE COLOURFUL in the most obnoxious way to best reflect ME! AND right when I started typing this I heard the crinkle of the tarp on the bedroom floor, only to find my pup fell victim to the paint! >D

UEMR1kz.jpg
mv8RgZU.jpg

Supposed to be working from home. Too many distractions here though.
WFH makes me appreciate an office to work in

Semi-working from home, Semi-worldbuilding. One of the very few perks these times bring with them.

At the moment? I'm laughing at the horrific misogynistic treatment I had to suffer from a boy (although he's 23 I won't give him the dignity of being called a 'man') who got rejected by me for a Rp.

Back
Top Bottom