Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Edgewood Academy--Always Open

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luna was enjoying the sweet sound of the instruments, no singing, she liked that. She always loved orchestra or just plain insturmental, she could play for hours and hours. She began tapping her foot to the rythm of the beat.

Luna looks over at Owen and couldn't help but smile at him. She had even felt herself falling for him.

His eyes just watched and admired her. He used to be a bit of a ladies man. He could have just about any girl he wanted. Now he wanted Luna and he was willing to give up those other girls just for her. He hoped that playing with her would bring some passion for music to Luna. Owen just kept playing and it had been a long time since he felt that free and comfortable.

Luna continued to play until the song ended once it did she placed the guitar down, walked over and kissed Owen.

Owen hugged Luna back. He didn't know if he should admit his feelings for her yet. Any time he gotten close to a girl she always broke his heart. That's why it was always easier to just sleep with them, no emotional connection that way. He was starting to get that connection with Luna. He sighed a little.

Luna sensed his uncertainty and hugged tighter, symbolizing to him she wont let go or break his heart. She gotten the courage to talk and now she wants to stick by it.

Owen's eyes closed as he held her close to him in the embrace. He could smell her hair and it smelled divine to him. He had so many questions for her. He wanted to know her more than he knew himself but he didn't want to intrude or even ruin the moment. Instead he just held her and enjoyed the fact she hugged him tighter.

Owen smiled when her lips met his cheek. He got up and put his sticks down. "Come with me." His hand grabbed hers and before she knew any better the two were out of the room. They headed up some more stairs and were out on the roof of the school. He went to the middle of the building and laid down looking at the stars. "Last year I would come out here a lot to be alone and think..."

Luna followed Owen up to the roof of the buliding the stars were shining up high. Luna went over and laid next to him. "Beautiful."

He smiled. "Not as beautiful as you..." He smiled at her and held her hand. His thumb caressed Luna's hand.

Owen looked at Luna. "Will you tell me a secret?" His eyes searched hers. "I want to know everything about you."

Luna hesitated then nodded. She thought for a moment she had three secrets actually. "Alright. I have three secrets. Secret one-Im Zelda. Secret two-Im a dutchess of my own small kingdom in Russia and secret three-I haven't let him go yet."

Owen sat up and turned to look at her. The first secret he already knew. He knew it from her eyes. The other two he had no idea. "A dutchess? Really? I just slept with a dutchess? Wow..." He smiled at her and his hand caressed her cheek. "Who haven't you let go yet?" He was confused on the third secret.

Luna smiled and nodded then she frowned "David. He died protecting my mom his death caused me to not speak for four years."

"I'm sorry." He knew that wouldn't make anything better but he truly felt bad. His thumb brushed over her lips. Owen's eyes got lost in her eyes. "You have me now. I know I'm not him but I'll protect you..."

He smiled at her. "I know this has been going really fast and I know you just met me, but Luna...Will you be mine?" He sighed a little nervous. "You may hear the reputation I used have but with you, I think you've changed me in one night."

Luna was taken aback by his request. She didn't know what to say, should she say no please wait or yes? Luna decided to go with her heart and instinct. She kissed him before replying, "yes".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom