Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Edgewood Academy--Always Open

Status
Not open for further replies.
Willow had enjoyed the pool with danny very well. she then got out all dripping wet and dried herself off. she did take note all the stares from the boys that was still at the pool party. she grabbed her jean shorts and towel and headed back to her dorm . just before she left she told danny see you later and if he wanted he could stop by any time. she got to her dorm room and left the door open after she changed into some dry cloths.

Luna woke up from her nap and shifts her eyes up at Owen. She thought he looked real handsome asleep.

After playing with Willow in the pool he waves to her and get outs. he then looks around and starts to listen to the music.

It took a few moments for him to realize what he was doing and who he was with. He was surprised it hadn't occurred to him sooner that he was sitting here with someone that he hardly knew, holding their hand. Immediately, he released her hand, pulling back onto his knee.
"I'm sorry." He spoke, eventually, looking down.
He wasn't only apologizing to her but to the memory he so desperately clung onto about the one he loves. He had forgotten the vow he had made to himself and her that he would wait until she came back. He couldn't go back on that promise after he had made it this far without her.

Ashley didn't quite know what to make of his sudden reaction. However, she felt a little embarrassed. "It's ok" she muttered under her breath at his apology. Perhaps she was bothering him afterall. They didn't know each other, but maybe he already thought she was odd and strange. Regection was something she grew accustomed to over the years, never even belonging to a real family. None the less, it still stung everytime she experienced it. There was an akward silence now.
"Perhaps I should go. I don't want to bother you anymore." Even though she enjoyed some company, she grabbed her things and walked off towards the dorms.

As she got to her room, she flung the door open and threw her stuff on the bed. She was rather angry at herself at this point. Forgetting to shut the door behind her, she sat down and looked out the window.

Willow got on her bed and opened a book and began to read with her computer on with you tube playing her playlist in the background.

Owen slept awhile before waking up. He saw Luna and smiled at her beauty. The feel of her snug against him was nice. His lips kissed her temple before he held her closer. He started to whisper her name as he kissed her neck.

Danny finish at the party and left he hasn't seen his roommate for a while and laughed a little "I guess she is keeping him busy." In his room he started to write and write for hours about all kinds of things poems, songs, ideas, jokes, stories. Writing until he fell asleep near his laptop

He smiled at Luna. Owen couldn't help himself, he wanted to kiss her or talk to her. He wanted to feel her close to him. "Hey..." he grinned at her before kissing her lips and neck. "Sorry I woke you...but I couldnt wait."

Luna rubbed her eyes and kissed him back. "Hey". When he kissed her neck a small moan escaped from her lips.

Owen kept kissing her neck sucking gently. His hand rubbed her stomach. "Want to go with me somewhere?"

Ali's eyes watched Altair. They followed down his muscular body. "I have no limits..." She smiled at her. " Your awful strong. You must work out." She continued to unpack, showing off her ass and breasts as she bent infront of him. "I kind of want to skip the party...maybe have one of our own?" She smiled and winked at him moving close.

Willow got up and she put on her Pjs which was yellow tank top with tinker bell and shorts to match. she put on tinker bell slippers and walked the halls listing to her portable walkmen.

He smiled at her. "Okay. Works for me." Owen kissed her lips before getting up and pulling his clothes back on.

Owen grabbed her hand and headed down the hallway. He then made his way outside amd across the court yard to thr academic building. He walked up a few flights of stairs making his way to the music room. He jiggled the door nob before it finally unlocked. He went in but kept the lights off. "We can get in trouble if anyone finds out were in here..." He shrugged not being real concerned. Sitting at a drumset he grabbed some sticks and from just the moonlight played Face Down by Red Jumpsuit Apparatus.

Luna nodded and followed Owne to the music room, when they got there he told her that they could get in trouble but she didn't care. When he started playing, she picked up a guitar and started playing as well.

He smiled at Luna. He had never really played with anyone before especially a girl. This girl made him happy in the one day of meeting her. He wondered what the school year entailed. Owen banged hid head as he playrd in beat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom