Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Edgewood Academy--Always Open

Status
Not open for further replies.
He smiled and kissed her back moving ontop of her. Owen normally got this happy over basketball not some girl. Luna was different though. His lips massaged hers before his tongue searched her mouth for hers.

Luna moaned out and wraped her arms around his neck. But then snaked one hand down his crotch and rubbed it through his pants.

Owen moaned into the kiss sucking more on Luna's tongue. He continued to kiss her a moment before kissing down to her neck. His lips kissed and his teeth nipped at her skin.

Owen's hand moved inside her pants. His fingertips moved around her. His lips continued to kiss her neck.

Luna moaned then stopped him. She lowered herself and took out his cock. She rubbed it several times before placing the head in her mouth and sucking on it while she stroked the rest.

Owen moans louder. "I'm gonna cum Luna. " He enjoyed the fact she did this on her own. Luna knew exactly what he liked without him voicing.

Owen smiled looking at her. "Do I? That felt wonderful." He laid back on the roof looking at the stars a moment.

His eyes watched the stars as he wondered how lucky he was to have met her. "How will your fans like that you have me now?" He smiled and looked at her.

Luna couldn't help but laugh "The girls would probably be all over you as well as paparazzis some of the men both fans and celebrities jealous but they'll grow to love you"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom