Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Edgewood Academy--Always Open

Status
Not open for further replies.
He moaned louder and tried to steady his breathing. Owen broke the kiss a moment to look in her eyes before moving his hips to her. He guided himself in her before thrusting a steady pace into her.

Owen's thrust was a steady and slower at first. The more he kept thrusting the faster he moved into her.

He gave her lips his own as he kept working his member into her. Owen let out a few moans into their kiss.

Luna kissed back, still moaning. She reached up and ran her fingers through his hair tugging it lightly.

Owen let out a moan of his own when she tugged his hair. His body moved faster as he felt pleasure of being with her.

Luna groaned she was close to cumming she tugged his hair slightly harder as she groaned out in pleasure.

Luna sharply inhaled before moaning in sheer pleasure. She kissed Owen back, sticking her tongue inside his mouth, exploring.

He kept working in her. Owen sucked on her tongue but slid his against hers. Letting them play together. He moaned into their kiss. He grew closer to climax.

Luna felt she was about to explode. As their tongues played, she moaned and wrapped her legs around his waist.

His thrusts into her got faster. He moaned louder into her mouth. He broke the kiss as he began to cum in her. He let our a loud moan.

He grinned at her before actually giving her a smile. He kissed her softly trying to breathe. His head resting against hers.

(okay going to move willow back to her dorms soon if anyone want to interact with her)

He didn't why he did what he did, or what he hoped to achieve by it. Without thinking, he closed his hand and gently held hers. After a very long time, he was holding someone's hand and he felt comfortable as well as calm. His mind was peaceful and not erratic. Was he going soft or was he opening up and revealing his past self? The person he thought went away when she left. Who was this person, sitting under this tree?

whatever was going through ashleys mind vanished the moment his hand closed around hers. She sat there, puzzled, staring at the clasped hands. She blushed and looked away. The feeling of his hand was comforting and warm. It wasn't something she was used to. Glancing back at him, she really began to see him for the first time. Perhaps he had a much softer side to him than he led on.

Altair smirked as she challeged just how far he wanted to take things. "Well my little spitfire I can take it all the way the question is can you?" He tucked his phone into his back pocket when he got it back. "Well I'll be sure to call you and we can hook up again. But I'm free at the moment and I'm feeling chivalrous. I guess I can help you unpack." He watched as she walked away and her hips swayed. When she bent over his head tilted slightly as he stared. He kicked the door shut and slowly walked beside her and helped her with her things. He fanned himself feigning that he was hot and lifted his shirt right off his body. "Is it me or do these dorms get hot fast." Altair's broad chest was exposed revealing his toned body from every sport that was offered at the school. His muscled tensed and rippled as he moved her stuff. He turned his back to her purposefully exposing his sculpted back muscles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom