Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A girlfriend to die for (freestylechamp & Epicgirl)

Liza shook her head "so you were just friends for years, but she was with leo longer? it seem like you two were dating too."

She gulp and looked up and saw this girl here "Hello, what are you doing here only nurse and doctors can be back here." she didn't notice that it was april.

Darren shook his head "we decided not to go out, we didn't want to ruin our friendship so we just stayed close" he assured

April nodded slowly "I see, but I really need to find April Burtons files"

Liza shook her head "That seems weird," she wrapped her arms around his right one "You guys can't date now anyway."

The nurse shook her head "You can't, only family or her boyfriend can get that." he closer to her "how are you too related?"

Liza lean her head on his shoulder smiling "Alright where can we going to learn about being human?"

she slowly came close to her April "Hmmm, I didn't think he was into emo?" looking at her closely

She starts looking her over and squinting her eyes "you do look familiar, thoughhave we met before?"

Liza thought about it "Alright lets go to school to learn about humans, and no flirting with girls you."

The was something about the goth girl that seems really familiar she couldn't put her finger on it but she met her somewhere before and to talk to leo about it "Leo told you to get it, are you a friend of his?"

Liza somewhat glare at him "Mr. popular, don't think that I don't know how handsome you are?"

She went to the desk and pull her file and gave it to her "My name is Sarah, tell leo that I want to see him."

Leo sighed and after finishing with the nurse and went out the hospital another way and circled back around to april "So how did it go?"
Liza smiled going to the community college close by and started walking around, "this doesn't look like anything I see on tv. Where are the trees or women in small tight clothing or the football player who is a player but is a nice guy deep down and is easily influence."

Darren chuckled softly "school isnt always like that" he chuckled

April smiled and handed him the file "oh, and sarah wanted to see you"

Liza sighed "this world is nothing like how I thought it would be," walking into a science class.

Leo nods "Okay, you think she notice it was you?"

"Alright I'll go talk to her alone, you can just hang around here or go where you want I'll call you when I'm done. You still have your cell phone. "he asked he didn't want her to realise everything so soon but sarah was pretty smart who he didn't know what she knew about this.

Leo takes a deep breath and goes towards the office where sarah was.

Liza sent into a science class and quickly used her power so no one else could see her and they talk about human body and sexual organs she walked back over to Darren "Hey come with me, for a second."

Darren listened to her and said "oh alright"

April smiled a little before walking to the park, sitting on a swing

She pulls him into the reproduction lesson in class "Hold my hand so I can make us invisible. Look at what they are studying Sex ed." she said laughing.

she walked through the class and saw a middle old man talking about sex in a monotone. She used her free hand started to rub his junk.

The teacher stop talking and looking around to see if anyone was mess with him during class. she just laughed and went back to Darren "Why do you guys need to teach sex it's a basic idea?"

Back
Top Bottom