Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A girlfriend to die for (freestylechamp & Epicgirl)

Leo took her to a pasta place "is this alright or would you rather go somewhere else."
Liza looked at darren "Hey, show me around. I don't know anywhere about this place."

Leo walked over and got a table, and order drinks "from what we found out from before you only need the plant to keep your body up. you don't need food or water or even sleep" he whispered to her.

Leo smirked "well at least I know you can moan pretty well from all the practice. so you might be able to talk to them."

Leo order some food for the both of them and he talked about what they were going to do now. "I think it might be good for you to get out of the hous now, Don't over do it with your body but the way you look now you can go where you want now."

they finish eatting and leo pay for his meals. He then got up and looked around "So what do you want to do? there is still a lot we don't know."

"Not okay, what did yu have in mind that we do? or could it be you're getting side track all over again." he hugged her walking out of the resturant only to meet with Liza and Darren.

Leo looked at darren and the "demon" but just waved at them and they went their seprate ways once they cross the corner he whispered to her "You know them?"

Liza didn't say anything and kind of looked away "Come on and finish showing me around."

Darren nodded and said "alright"

April looked at Leo and smiled "yeah, that guy Darren, hes the DJ at the night club and one of my best friends and the girl... Hmm... Shes Darrens new girlfriend" she said

Leo nods but felt like he remember that girl before. "Lets find a way to get to the hospital you get your medical records."

They go up to the hospital and once they get there he stops before getting to the door "Alright, I going to go in first and asking around you go in sneaky like and look for your files."

Liza looked at darren "How do you know her anyway?" asking about april.

Leo walks in and goes up to the front desk "Excuse me, I was wondering if you would know what happen to a person here first name april."
They went onto the computer and then walked in back to her old room.

Liza pouted and folded her arms "Did you guys date?"

April watched them and slipped past them to search for the files

Darren shook his head "no, she was always with Leo anyways, and even so, we were too close really" he said

Liza looked slightly irrated but confused too "She was always with her boyfriend but you two were really close I don't understand?"

Leo talked about the sadness about lossing his girlfriend, while april went into the back one of their friends was working in the back and was going through paperwork.

"Close as in great friends, never had a thing between us" he said

April slipped into the back, she looked at her former friend and swallowed hard "Hello?"

Back
Top Bottom