Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A girlfriend to die for (freestylechamp & Epicgirl)

"Well you know if you want to talk about sex if won't sick unless you put it into practice." she said and pulled the man's pants down.

Leo talked for sarah for a little bit but he came back to april "Hey she want to see the both of us, I think she knows." he said a little depress. Before it was thomas and whatever he is doing fight now and now he has to deal with sarah.

April nodded and sighed, walking inside with him

Darren chuckled as he looked at the man "you shouldn't tease like that, but this is an acception"

Leo got to where sarah told them to meet which was in a empty guess room that could be locked. He sat down and she looks at them both with her hands on her hips. "So I think I know what is going on here so I have a few questions." she said looking serious.

The man yelp and the class broke out in laughter watching him struggle to pull his pants up.

Sarah looked at them and their faces. "alright first Leo, what happen to April?" He looked down and tries to not really answer the question just to see if she really knows what is going on. "What do you mean, she died." She glared at him "So, why are you dating her!" pointing to april. "Cause she help me get my mind off of it and she is really nice and good to me." What he was saying wasn't a lie but he wasn't telling her everything which made her just miss the fact that her was really april all along.

Liza pulls darren to her "What should we do now?"

Leo sighed with sarah starting to argue with him. he glance back and her and shugged his shoulder not know how she would take the news of a dead person still roaming about. "Who do you think this is sarah?"

Leo sighed and looks at april and then to sarah "This is my life and if I want to move on or not is my business and no one else." He grabbed april hands and stands up "I love april and I still do right now and nothing will change that."

Sarah looked shocked at the outburst he had but then sighed and turned her head "So just who is she then," Leo didn't know how to answer that he could lie about it or he could tell her the truth he looked at april to wondered if she would like him to tell her or not.

Leo sighed and looked at her "Yes, and there is one thing left I need to say that this is april. she is still here." "What do you mean?" She looked confused at the fact that she was still alive. she walks up to her and looks at her "You, are still alive?" she then steps back and sighs holding her head "Let talking about this when I'm done with my shift."

Leo holds april hand and takes her out of the hospital and exhales "well that went okay," he said looking at her "Alright lets look at your file to see what is in you."

After getting home they found omething that Leo didn't even know was impossible molecular mimicry. All of the functions of the body where being converted by Virucide. The ability to take white blood cells and break her body down nand rebuld it on a molecular level. her dna was mostly the same but the fact was her heart was barely beating but her brain became compatible with CO2 as well as oxgyen. She could take a bullet to the head and get walk it off. the repair rate on her body was much higher than a human as she is able to take food and convert it into cells that can rebuild the body. "This is amazing." he said shocked.

He looked "You can survive everything, you can be burned and get frozen, but other then that your pretty much like a machine that eat and drink to repair yourself." he started to wonder about what would happen if he happen to past away she will still be here.

Leo smirked and got up "that blend that you drink get you horny becuase it get the body hot and you want human fuild."

Back
Top Bottom