Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A girlfriend to die for (freestylechamp & Epicgirl)

Leo held her close to her "you shouldn't worry about that, what if we find a way to bring to back to life and we grow old together. you never know."

Liza came out of the shower with a saw Darren come in while she is wearing only a towel.

Leo smiled and kissed her forehead "I love you too." while they waited one of their friends came in to see leo and "april" next to each other.

April hugged him and rested her head on his shoulder as she took a deep breath.

Darren saw her and blushed brightly, looking away before taking a breath

Liza smirked at him and walked over to him "what are you turing away for you saw me naked before so you should know aht is underneath this towel."

The friend see leo with someone else but doesn't come over to talk about it even though it has been quick he is a guy maybe he was looking for a rebound.

April looked at him "what are people going to say when they see us together?" She whispered

Darren just blushed brighter, not sure how to respond to that

Leo smiled "what are they going to say, i don't know but I realy don't care. It doesn't matter because your here with me."

Liza wrapped her arms around his broad shoulder and whispers in his ear "you want to see under this small thin towel again?"

Darren tensed up slightly as she wrapped her arms around his shoulders, her words sending shivers down his spine "I sure do" he whispered

April smiled a little and hugged him "And if I cant become humen, maybe we can both ve zombies and be together forever" she said, although growing old together was what she had dreamed of happening

"I wouldn't mind growing undead with you if that what you mean but how are we going to do it?" Leo said looking at her

Liza smiled and pulled away from him "alright, but no touching I just got out the shower." she then started to tease him by slowly reach for the towel and then flashed herself

Darren chuckled a little as she did, walking over and kissing her "thats unfair"

Aprilr looked at him "I dont care if we have to wait years, but I'm never letting you get hurt"

She smirk kissing him back before pushing him away "anything is fair in love and war."

Leo laughed "What if I look like the average zombie with rotten skin and missing limbs would you still have me?"

Leo laughed "what if I don't have all of my limbs or can't talk and only mumble about brains. You will stillkeep me?" he tease her.

Liza put her towel back on "So what do you do beside DJ?"

Leo got up "speaking of brains are you hungry?"

Liza looked around "So you most work at night that is a really good job huh,"

Liza finished getting dress "alright well since your not busy you can give me a tour around town then right?"

Leo hel his hand for her "well would you like your food cooked or raw?" saying jokingly

Leo laughed "Have anyone ever told you that you are cheesy some time. But I love that about you." He gets up and helps her up too "alright lets find something good enough to eat."

Back
Top Bottom