Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The devil Within Rp (active to join)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adande stepped back and wiped his face then hitting germain with handle of the gun in the face, "That wasn't the right answer," then hits him in the hand again "and that from before, now you might want to give me the right answer or do I have to use the connect from the FBI to get info on him."

Guards played and messed withher pussy and ass before one stands back "Alright I'm first." he steps up behind her and then brings his hand back to slap her ass hard with a big red handprint on it. He then spanks her with hard strikes.

Kara was trying to get free for she did not like them touching her at all. She held back her moans for she knew her body was wanting this from mere touching. She soon started screaming again as the gaurd spanked her ass hard making welts on her bare bottom.

Germain's eyes widen at Adande when he said he would get connection about the man through the FBI, he couldn't let them so sighing in defeat, he spoke, the man in the picture...he is our hitman... Germain did not want to speak more of it, he will not tell him he was the leader of the gang.

The spanking was endless and they talked dirty to her. When one got tired of smacking her ass another one would take his place.One groaned and pull her hair lifting her face up to kiss her while some were getting excited.

She did not even kiss back but she went on screaming and trying to get free her ass was so sore she wanted to kill them all.

Germain heard Kara scream as the guards molested her and with all his might he escapes from the chair and attacks the guard kissing her. Go kiss a cold wall if your desparate! Germain shouted slamming the guard's face against the wall.

"A hitman? mm I guess that could with being a gangster then." Adande nods his head then slap germain again "If he is just a hitman why does he appear so much, you see where I'm getting too, if you were going to kill him you could have done it by now, but something else me that something got in the way. I'm not a stupid man germ. Don't I look like stupid person, don't answer that." Adande grabs his hair and pulls on it "You know I think I'm going to shoot you in the neck since you have nothing good to say."

After having her ass almost glowing red they started to kiss and fondle her butt with every touch still painful. They kissed her and as she screamed bite on her lower lip.

Kara blinked was it true was Germain rescuing her maybe cause he just did not want to hear her scream that is all. She was not going to breath much into that after all she almost forced herself onto him earlier.

Germain gulped as the gun was placed at the base of his neck itvwas weird, he had been through this situation many times and it always seems to unease him. What more do you want? he asked looking up at Adande.

She was free of one gaurd but she still had the rest on top of her. she crused again as each touch sent wave after wave of pain. she tried again to get free but it did nothing he had her stuck here good.

"He was more then just a hitman so who was he." adande asked pushed the gun in his throat.

The guards smiled and un zipped there pants laughing "Alright lets get started." Adande yells "Stop! no sex, if you want bitch then warm up her ass if you must." "They laughed and started the rubb her asshole "Well,don't want to get the boss mad,"

Germain almost gagged when the gun was pushed in harder, he... he started then silently apologized he was our leader... and the one who made me dark

Kara glard at Adande and while they played with her butt she closed her eyes knowing this was going to hurt a lot. she also started plotting for Adande's death.

Adande Smiled "That what I wanted to hear, So he was the guy huh. " he started to rub germain junk "so that the guy huh, I see so why him huh? He was your boss right?"

one of the guards who was kissing her turn her head to look him "Hey look at me Slap her ass a few more times" they pull away and spanked her more.

She looked at him but with tears in her eyes and a glare that said "you die as soon as i get free". she just kept right on glaring at him with out saying a word.

Adande smiled and put his hands inside of germain's pants and starts stroking him. "Your a strange person first with the boss and now getting hard with me stroking you." he then whisper in his ear "I bet this is what you wanted the first time huh your sick you know that."

The guard looked at her and smiled "alright wait let me record this." he pull out a small recorder while they finshed spanking her and start fingering and licking her pussy and ass.

She looked at the guy to make sure they got the her face on the recorder cause when they was done with her and the first chance she got she was going to take over this place kill all who wronged her.

Germain sharply inhaled as Adande placed his hand inside his pants and started stroking him. He indeed felt himself getting hard but didn't like the fact it was Adande touching him.

Adande whispered in his ear "I bet you wish your boss was here to do this don't you. man your dirty, first with him and now with me, you're sick you know that." he starts stroking him faster and moves his thrumb across the tip.

The guards laughes as she looks at them with such distain and hatred. they circled her and start to masturbate around her.

Germain bit his lips but glared right at him. He finally spoke but his voice was shaking "don't you dare bring him into this." He felt himself getting hard. If Adande keeps it up, he was going to cum.

"he done this to you right? you know what makes this funny, why you are here? one of your friends call you out," speeding up his pace and squeezing it every now and then.

Kara looked at the gaurds making themselves precum in front of her. She then started laughing and said "its funny only way to get a girl is by tieing her down and forcing yourself on her".

the guards grab her by her hair and pull hard on it "You know what's funny, That we not suppose to fuck you, because you have stay 'clean' If that wasn't the case we would have been fuck your little ass. Now get a good smell Cause you going to be around it a lot." he then cums on her face and the others come all over her body

Adande laughes as he pulls his hand out and licks his hand "Oh, you didn't know well you normally didn't pay attention to this person anyway, but once I'm done they will be very happy too bad your boss won't like it. You see it is because of things like this that your here now." stroking him again with his wet hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom