Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The devil Within Rp (active to join)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kara manged to move herself so that her hands feel to his cock and undid the knot and said "there that should help i took the knot off so you can cum".

Kara opened her mouth wide ready for his cum and she said "yep put it in and let lose".

Adam watched while they had sex and Germain was about to cum in her mouth. The drug would do the same thing no matter where it ended up. Giving the fact that it was going inside her mouth would gave her an oral fixation for the time being. The good news with that was that you wouldn’t have to swallow any of it the bad news would be that the drug will be on a constant repeat going from the mouth of Kara back to the dick of Germain. So in theory they could have oral sex for hours.

Kara took the full load into her mouth and swallowed it all. she looked at Germain and said "want me to keep sucking on it".

Kara did not histate she put his cock back into her mouth and started sucking on it hard. she even moaned while doing so. she soon said to him "i hope this does not change things between i will like to remained friends i can't love you here i do not want you to return the feeling caused you was forced too maybe when we are free if you feel the same let me know but i will work on getting us free or we will run the place cause we be the only two alive".

Kara smiled and said "yes this drug is a problem i hate it for what it does to the person ". she did not stop sucking on his cock hard and fast for she loved the taste and wanted to help him feel better.

Germain thrusts his cock in her mouth more, trying to go in for a deeo throat. "damn these drugs but my god your excellent at this"

Kara moaned out saying ";my god you taste good". she went deep and even sucked on his balls every now and then. she had done this a lot for her ex so she had good practice.

Kara swallowed all the cum that Germain gave her again and did not stop. He was still hard and she wanted to make him soft get all the drug out of him.

Germain was getting harder, he wanted to get softer but to no avail, nothing was working, with her right there and sucking him, it was near impossible.

Adam kept writing in his notepad and then got behind Germain "It's been a long time an your still going? man how much cum in inside you already." putting on gloves and drooling on them he then jerk germain off while playing with his balls with the other "You think it is wrong for me to be a man?"

"no it looked like you will fuck a hole in the wall if you could. but that didn't answer my question? do you think it's wrong for me to be a man." Adam moving his hands faster

Kara was lost to the fact Adam was playing with Germain cause she was all about sucking on him. she loved the taste of him and the feel of him in her mouth.

Adam moved his hands away from germain and then got behind kara whisper in her "you know I still know what it is like to be a woman." rubbing her body with his hands. "And this could feel so much better."

Kara let out a angry growl and said with a mouth full of cock "do not touch me i do not care if you used to be a pig do not touch me";.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom