Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The devil Within Rp (active to join)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam sighed "I was afraid that this was going to happen, you guys don't take me seriously because I'm nice." he grabbed the back of kara head and pushed her head deep on germain cock. "You guys can't tell, let alone, demand anything from me, your not in the position too."

Kara let out a soft moan as she felt Germain cock slide down her thought making her cock a bit but she did not fight it she wanted it all the way in her mouth she could suck on it all day.

Kara let out a moan as Adam slid into her and she even growled saying "dame it get that thing out of me";. she did not stop what she was doing to Germain the whole time.

Adam smirked and pulled out to only the head was in "You know kara, you don't sound convicing with a dick in your mouth." holding her hips and thrust back in her starting with a quick pace. "You should be happy, you're my first as a guy you know."

Kara tried to fight back the moans but they slept out. she was too into Garmin to fight Adam any longer. She just rolled her eyes at what he /she said.

Jetta stared at a computer screen, going over notes and such, things that needed to be done that day. Sipping, practicly gulping down very strong black coffee as she had not slept at all that night and was truely regretting it...but it needed to be done.

Scrolling down, editting, and adding, the task becoming mindless and numbing. Sometimes she just hated her work...other times than any like this she couldn't help but love her work more than anything in the world. Soon these thoughtless actions were becoming or already had be repetitive and she just had to take a quick break.

Brushing her silver hair off her shoulders and looking with piercing ice blue eyes at her surroundings, at the people around her. Sizing them up and wondering about the most obscure things. Such as when was the last time they had happened to get a paper cut? How much water did they drink and what did they drink from? A rusty drain that drips every now and than or a grimy water fountian that someone probably put their lips all over, their spit going with the water into the mouth without any realization.

Her young body moved with ease down the hall as she looked from something or another to do or not to do, either or as she was entirely bored and dead tired. Jett's bordom brought her to wonder what exactly her fellow scientest Adam was up to, she could only assume he was around here somewhere doing some kind of experiment.

Wandering around aimlessly for a while, searching for the man and maybe someone else to take care of a few minutes of her time, maybe something that would wake her up just enought to finish her work. She asked a colleague and got vague directions on where Adam may be and decided to follow them, she was begining to enjoy this little mystery of hers.

Jett finally found herself right outside a door, moaning coming from within, music to her ears. Her hand grasped the knob and she lightly pushed the door open, wondering what she might see. Two men, one at either end of the girl, seemingly forced but enjoyed nontheless. A wicked smile crossed her pale skinned face, such a devious scientest this man was.

[[Not too sure where I should place her so just had her peek in....I guess just tell me if I should have her go somewhere else.]]

Germain continued to moan as Kara worked with his length. He moved his body closer to her so she can get it all in. He gave her a hoarse moan warning "I'm gonna cum"

Adande making his rounds after talking to Laura about public health and safety, he wasn't going to get funding if all of the inmates die on him. He saw Jetta looking into a room with Adam and Germain. He thought back "It's been about 2 hours so let see how the lovebirds are doing." he said to himself. Walking over to Jetta he tapped her shoulder "You want a better view then this don't you?" He pushed the door out of the way to seen Germain in Kara mouth while adam in her pussy. he was actually surprise that He was coming out of his shell then again he has grown attached to the both of them.

"Germ, Germ, Germie," he said shaking his head "I give you two want you want while having something you two can blame it on and yet you still couldn't put it where it needed to go. Are you even a man at all?" he said. He was trying to be demeaning because he got a kick out his reaction and to actually boost Adam ego a little more "You see what adam doing, getting no resistance. As a matter of fact I could easy shove something in her ass without worry that she would fight back, she has giving up and you just okay with getting head? I might have punish you later." he looked back at Jetta forgetting while he came in here in the first place.

"Germie, Bitch, look over here this is Jetta. She is going to be giving you guys test today. While I'm going to meet a new inmate coming in. If you guys do anything out of line or don't follow any rules, she is going to punish you. Then I'm going to punish you." He then went over to Jetta "Okay there yours for the rest of the day, you can break their mind, just don't break the body."

Germain growled at Adande's way and jerked his body out of Kara's mouth. He stumbled a bit for his legs burned and fell to the ground. "shit, I can't feel my legs"

Adam smiled and watched Germain fall to the floor "Relax, you shouldn't move so fast with how you came so many time in the last hour or so." he said grabbing onto kara's arm and thrusting harder into her.

Kara had just taken the last load of Germain but she was still stuck with Adam thrusted really power full into her. she let out a hiss knowing the only person she wanted fucking her would be Germain. she loved how he did it and how his cock tasted. She tried to push Adam off with her body but she found she was too weak from laying there so long.

Adam got really close to her ear "You should have just had sex with him, you are attached to him emotionally but you are too prideful to admit what you what you want and that's why I here doing it. He can't move now anyway so why don't you just take him." he said smiling and starting going fast.

she glared at him and said loud enoch for Garmain to hear "cause if i just took him i be like you i rather the guy be willing and not have me forced upon it". she put her head down closing her eyes for it felt good what Adam was doing to her.

Germain finally got up with support, his legs were burning and shaking but with help, he began walking bit by bit. His mind was now blank, and his body wanted more, it burned with wanting pleasure.

Jetta let Adande introduce her to the three people in the room and entered right behind him. She seats herself facing them with a clip board in hand. She waved her good-byes to the lead scientist and listened to his warning.
'I can break their minds but not their bodies....if only I was in charge...these inmates would be MY toys and I'd do whatever I pleased and dispose of them when I had no use for them...I'd chop them up into tiny pieces, grind their bones...I'd make others eat them...'
She had zoned out there for a moment, her own fantasies enchanting her almost making her want to proceed with them until she remembered her place an what she was told. So she jotted down a few notes, observing the three and figuring out what exactly was going on.
"Weak, mind and body, it'll be fun to see them wiggle...like tadpoles, vulnerable and useless...I'm going to render them useless...." Jett whispered to herself, answering the voice in her head that questioned her every move, provoking her to slip up, to let out that blood lust beast.
The silver haired girl set down her notes, adjusted her white lab coat, and stood to help up the man she assumed was Garmain.
"Here let me help..." She said in a soft voice, seemingly kind, gentle. But behind this persona she was showing was a devious snake, waiting to strike to render the pray useless...Jetta ignored the fact that the three of them were naked and two of them were fucking plus it seemed that they a had been subject to a test pertaining to constant pleasure or want, even with those circumstances she proceeded to try and help Garmain into a chair to examine him, always keeping up the kind scientist act in a flawless manner.

Germain looked up at the silver haired woman and knew not to trust her but he needed help ans he'll take anything and anyone even if they were enemies. He reached over and grabbed her hand, and pulled himself up

Casriel growled as he felt himself pulled from a car the sudden bright light piercing his eyes causing him an immense amount of pain. Once again he struggled against hims restraints but they had placed his arms behind his back cuffing his wrists as well as placing a lock in the crook of his elbows. His toned muscles strained as he wriggled about hating the helpless feeling he was getting. He looked up as he blinked through the pain of the sudden light just barely able to make out the figures that stood over him. He fell to his knees as soon as he tried to stand his legs numb from the lack of use during the long drive. His two overly muscled guards gripped him by his armpit lifting him and dragging him to a boat tossing him in like a piece of rubbish. He growled again the sound as close to feral as a person could get, they had held him in a solitary room after catching him barely feeding him and torturing him constantly for information about every job he had done. Once they had realized he wouldn't talk to them they had decided to transfer him to some new prison in hopes maybe it'd at least hold him for awhile if not get the answers they desired.

He lifted his head and took in the sight of what once had been alcatraz and was now some modified super prison. He felt slightly honored that they felt he needed to be sent here while at the same time feeling an extreme hatred at the man who had caused him this predicament. He vowed never again to let anyone in on his plan nor trust them in the slightest for the first time he had he ended up shot full of tasers and was now sentenced to life without parole. He felt the heat of the sun beating down on his bare back as the boat moved slowly towards the island. They had stripped him of everything but a pair of tight blue jeans inventorying all of his weapons and locking them far from his reach. How badly he missed his precious knives at that moment, he longed to hold them and place them both in the skulls of the two who had been assigned the task of seeing him safely left on the island. Once the boat docked he felt himself once again being lifted and carried up to the building. A door opened and the sunlight was suddenly cut off abruptly his head thankful for the change as he looked around the dark room. He felt the sting of a pair of tasers causing him to go limp as the cuffs were released and he was dumped onto the floor the two suddenly leaving. After a few moment he regained his strength and slowly stood wondering how bad his time here would be.

Adam laughed "Fair enough so why don't you ask, it wouldn't seem like he would say no to you." he slowed down and pick up kara's legs and slowly carry her to germain until she was in front of him and he pushed her to where her head was resting on his naked lap in the chair and started going fast again. "Go on and ask him what you want."

Adande waited for Casriel to get here and watch as they place him in a room below. As they left the room locked and Adande turned his mic on. "Hello Subject number 3. I am, until you leave this place, Your Lord and Master." he wanted a different approach to this one this guy has been around the dirt around other government and all they wanted from him was all the dirt they can ring out. he figure he would get out all the infomation he could and then give him to jetta. She seem to like to have someone of her own and since no one wanted him he would be perfect for her. "Tell me Casriel can you swim? your in a room right now that is slightly below sea level and well."

He turn on a switch and from below the room started to pushed in water and then water from above.

Germain looked down at Kara and sharply inhaled his breathe. He was very horny and having her face right where his length was, made him burn with desire of sex. His mind was trying to tell him something but as always, his body beg to differ and won. He thrust his pelvus towards Kara's mouth and moved towards the edge of the chair.

Casriel looked around as he heard the voice wondering what exactly was in store for him. "I am my own master asshole. Come down to say hi and I'll show ya. Nobody controls me" he screamed in a rage. He froze when the water started coming in at first feeling slight discomfort at the thought of the water before he started laughing. "I know why they sent me here. They want you to make me talk. Killing me isn't making me talk" he said as the water level rose. He hoped his gamble worked and they would decide he was better off alive then left to drown in a room.

Kara moaned out but did not have to say a word Germain give her his cock again. She just grabbed it and started working his memember. Her mind was in a haze and screaming out in utter rage. She wanted to stop them but her body wanted more and more and did not want to stop at all. She wanted to cry but at the same time she wanted to scream out in pleasure. she let out her moans of pleasure with out much of a fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom