Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The devil Within Rp (active to join)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adande smiled turning the mic on "I read all about you Casriel on your file. You wouldn't die if I shot you in the head point blank. All the dangerous situation in your life and you believe that I think a little water will be you demise?" He called his buff and wanted to see want would his reaction be. So far he had to feel him differently then the others while the two where meant to come out object he was mostly just a collection of infomation and once the info was gone he was dispendable. Soon water was up to his knees and was climbing fast.

Adam laughed as she took his dick easily but he wasn't going to let her off he hook that easy and pull her head up off of Germain dick and lifted her head for them to see eye to eye. "Germain, How could you just push your dick in her mouth you two need to ask permission first, right Kara."

Kara was also mad she wanted what she was going and as far as she was concerned the men where the ones who took control not her. she was suppose to be asking him. She growled and said" Adam he did by offering it up to me it was my choice to take it if i wanted it".

Casriel growled again as the disembodied voice spoke again quickly realizing that the voice planned to use this as a form of torture. One could be drowned many times without anything truly harmful coming from it if they were treated properly each time. He looked around at the quickly rising water level and tried to access the situation. Not seeing an easy way out other then the door he had come in, he assumed the door was likely locked and air tight so as to hold in the water. "what exactly is it you plan to do torture me until I talk? Well you'll have to try something different. I've been waterboarded more times then I can count and all they ever managed was pissing me off. If you've read up on me you'll know I'm not one you want pissed at you. Eventually I'll find a way out of here and then I'll return prepared and with a vengeance." he worked to keep his voice calm as he continued to think of his options. The only possible thing he could think of was telling them he'd talk and hoping they would pull him out of this room before attempting to get their answers.

Adam smiled "I thought the question was 'please germain I only want you inside me, I want you to make me forget about this plce if only for a moment.' We don't do actions before using ours words as we are all mature adults here."

"oh but you see, You never met a person like me before. I heard 'I will break free and get my revenge,' as much as you been waterboarded. I have no doubt you will get mad. Get angry to know that you will never leave and will mostly die here. Your like a note in a bottle, and while the note couldn't be here with the bottle, the bottle alone is useless. You are that bottle, and I sure if you happen to die I might find some of secrets if I probe your brain a little." Adande said with the water rushing.

"Oh silly Germain I'm not talking about free will, if either of you had free will then you wouldn't be in this situation. I call it more of a autocracy. You voice your opinion and I get the final say in this case." Adam laughed while jerking back on kara hair while thrusting into her slow and deep. "You need to use your words I'm not a mind reader and it looked force to me."

Germain scoffed and rolled his eyes he wanted to be sucked bad but Adam keeps holding them up, thus making his cock burn as well as his whole body "but you have sight, you're not blind you can see what we want, we don't need to talk bastard"

"When you hold a shoe infront of a dog it's the same as a bone. I know he wants to chew it but a bone and shoe are different. If you want me to treat you like a dog, I can treat you like a dog and have you beg for it." adam smirked.

Casriel sighed as he stood in the center of the room the water filling up around him. He quickly went over his options again trying to think of some way out of his current situation. Unable to see any other options he sighed as he spoke again "so what is it you want from me?" he spoke calmly hoping that it would play out the way he wanted it to and they would remove him from the room for the questioning. He figured at minimum he could buy himself more time to think.

Adande had to laughed "I don't expect you talk Mr. bond, I expect you to die." He laughed over the mic but quickly calmed himself "Just want to pick your brain Casriel, I'm hoping to sit down and have a nice chat what I'm expecting is to full the room with water and then drainning it to go a pull your body out to get you to breath again."

Adam smirked "That why we use our words germain so about you dick that is throbbing at him would you like someone to suck that for you?"

Germain growled, "you know, the deaf have it easy they don't/can't have to listen to single, ass fucking word you say and they can't talk"

Kara screamed out in frustration she did not want Adam in her at all and she only wanted Germain all of him. Kara then said 'Adam you forced yourself inside of me sense when did i ask you to fuck me?"

"You didn't anything you didn't say yes or no, but I don't think you could have said much with germain all in your mouth. Why can't you two just admit that you want to fuck each others brains out. You can't have meanless sex you know why because you two have already developed feeling for want another isn't that right." he grabbed on to Kara neck and brought her face close to germain dickbut held her firmly so she couldn't touch it "as long as this is the dick inside you he doesn't have to ask for permission or say anything becuase you do care about him don't you."

Germain looked at Kara and blinked a few time. Was this his imagination? Did she care about him "that" way? No, she was just a friend. Does she want more?

Casriel groaned at the reference to James bond. "if I was bond I'd be out of here with one of the gadgets hidden up my arse and you'd be suffering as I crammed it up yours at the tip of my boot." he spoke calmly though his mind was a mess of thoughts as he tried to figure out where his escape routes were. Since it seemed the voice was determined to drown him whether he spoke or not it seemed he really didn't have an option. He shrugged and took a deep breath before falling backwards and sinking into the water. He didn't know what would happen next but he hoped that before he died for good he'd be able to get his hands on the throat of the man who had betrayed him as well as the one who owned the tormenting voice.

Kara growled and said "i will tell you nothing of how i feel Adam if Germain wishes to know how i feel he can ask if he wants to but i wont force him to ask for anything for its wrong to force people to do anything against their will but you do not know that or refuse to obey it sense you took advantage of me when i was busing giving Germain what i thought he wanted by what his body wanted do to the drugs you gave him";. she took a deep breath then added "how can we even know how we feel about each other when one is high from the stupid sex drug".

Jetta smiled and sat back to watch the show. She was planning on checking on the Germain guy but it turned out the other two weren't done with him yet so she just decided to back off. The guy she assumed was Adam had the girl Kara dangling above Germain's junk, somewhat messing with them in a way...She just found the whole thing amusing. Pathetic. She flipped her silver hair over her shoulder with her hand as that voice added it's two cents about the ordeal. Though Jetta normally was annoyed by the talking in her head she did agree with it most, if not all, the time. The three were just going in circles, so and so saying no while so and so making them do that...well it wasn't quite a circle as it was a straight line...no bumps or dramatic change, just the same concept said with different wording.
All the talk of feelings was making Jetta sick, her expression turned to disgust as she watched the three of them. So very much Pathetic. If that was her she would run them raw, until they can't deny authority figures or even function on their own...Jetta would make them numb and mindless, the pleasure of intercourse would be the only thing on their minds instead of this chatter of feelings for one another. She crossed her legs and arms as she observed, contimplating wither or not she should do something.

There is also another pair of watching...waiting eyes...

images

Once the water filled the room Adande turned the water off and watched as Casriel held his breath for as long as he could. He waited to he saw the build up of carbon dioxide and water inside Casriel body; they would pull him out as soon as he passed out having more in store for him.

Adam looked at Jetta and saw her disgust in feelings and laughed a little then to answer kara point he responded "When didn't do anything to your heart or your way of thinking your reasoning is still there all we do is just excite the body and your smarted then letting your body control all of your actions are you. The excuse that 'you made us do it,' it just like telling an hypnosis that he force you to do something beyond your will when really you wanted to do it all along deep down.

Kara could not take it anymore rage was building up at seeing what she wanted and could not have. she shoved with all her might against Adam in hopes to knock him off she was going to fight with all her meaning and tear everyone apart save Germain.

Adam sighed and took himself out of kara and pushed her into germain. He then looked at the both of them and brought his pants back up. "You can try to lie all you want to me but you can't lie to each other. as much as you want to hide it, these drugs only makes you want physical attachment if has nothing to do with emotions. You can have emotionless sex but you can't have feelings and try to hide it with them being so close.

when Kara was pushed she lost all sense of her balance and fell right into Germain and landed on top of him her head hitting his shoulder. "ouch well at lest your out of me Adam". she turned her head to Germain and said "um sorry i was pushed do you want me to stay or get off"? she blushed at how close she was to him and did not realize this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom