have you ever.

All the time. It's hard for me not to fall for a sweet girl. Even if there are too many things about her i dun like.

Ever fallen for someone that you used to hate?

No.

Also, Yes. We break into song spontaneously. In public.

Have you ever thrown water balloons filled with paint at someone you cared about? Duel status.

No. o.o If that's what you do to people you care about me, i hope you never care about me. XD

Ever broke into tears cause facebook suggests a dead friend who's profile is still up?

Yes. Years worth of diapers.
SOOOOO many diapers.

Have you ever been really hungry and given a burger that doesn't fit in your mouth and gotten discouraged then have someone tell you to squish it but you didn't want to squish it because it looked so nice?

Nope. In fact i wake up suddenly because i feel like i'm about to die.

Have you ever considered yourself like more of and animal than a human?

Humans, in my opinion, are animals. More vicious than those that prowl on all fours. So... yes?

Ever wanted sooooo bad to cuddle, but you has no ones to cuddle wiff?

Humans are mammals. And mammals are animals. So derp on that question. But I understand the meaning of the question.

And yes. T_T I have those moments all the time.

Have you ever farted in a store and pretended nothing happened?

No. I tend to avoid swallowing things that my rip open my insetting.

Have you ever bitched about something you thought had been stolen only to find it later... If so have you ever had the reaction of, "Well, you fuckers shouldn't make me think you'd steal from me and you wouldn't be blamed?"

Uh. Yesish. I mean kinda.

have you ever eaten melted chocolate off of a naked body?

Always, but sometimes it ends good, but that is really rare

have you ever been walking into doors, which opens inwards?

Yes. That's how i got stranded in New Mexico at 16!

Ever been away for so long that you start to miss the people you never really liked?

Back
Top Bottom