have you ever.

ummmm.... no.... wtf?

Have you ever gotten so giddy over getting a special character in your party in an rpg, you were happy for 2 days? If so, what game/character? (SMT Nocturne, Dante from DMC, for me)

Yes. I did a little dance too to get it out. XD

Have you ever been so turned on by your partner that when opportunity presented itself for sexy tiemz, you practically jumped them?

-Has never had a partner- >3>;

Have you ever wanted to go outside to a park, only to have it start raining the second you get outside of your home?

Yes, many times.

Have you ever driven somewhere to do something very specific that require you bring an item with you (this can be any item and for anything) and then realized that you forgot the item needed to complete the task you set out to do?

I've had all kinds of alien dreams. I blame my over active imagination. XD

Have ever waited in line to return something only to have them tell you... you can't?

Yes, half the time I leave it there on the counter because of how pissed I get.
Or stomp off with it as a lesson learned.

Have you ever, found entertainment in the least suspected place ?

Yes. Redneck watching. It's a sport.

Have you ever had a group of friends that really brought out the adventurous side of you? I mean, these are the people you randomly go on road trips with, re-enact stunt scenes from Death Proof car, pranks thinly veiled as performance art. Things you would not normally imagine yourself doing.

one of my own songs when i was in a band

Ever had a magazine subscription, then got embarrassed because your neighbor brought it to you saying "They accidentally put this in my mailbox"? >_<

Nope, I don't subscribe to magazines.

Have you ever had a smutty roleplay that someone from your family or a friend stumbled upon by accident?

Yes. One of my best male friends came upon my roleplay, and told me that it was very "Detailed". I never gave him my Gaia account password ever again >.>

Ever got a death threat by your girl/boyfriend's friend, just for the subject of cheating? Example:

Me: I would never cheat on her.
Friend: Good, because I would kill you if you did.

>.> Scary best friend.

Back
Top Bottom