have you ever.

no. i have a strange knack, i suppose, where i can actually ignore hunger. when that happens, everything starts tasting the same and rather bland. XD

have you ever done something you normally wouldn't just b/c someone dared you to?

Yeah, waaaaay back in 7th grade I was dared to write a letter to a girl while on the airplane back from DC. It started a friendship that still goes on. I call her sis. XD

Have you ever gotten into a argument with yourself... and lost?

darkangel76 said:
awww...

lol! all the time! XD

have you ever been on tv?

I have been on television, i was filmed driving in the snow & i was interviewed by the newsteam.

have you ever had sex in a school locker room?

darkangel76 said:
have you ever laid on the ground with someone and just stared at the stars?

yes, in the summertime during my high school years i often slept outside with friends or girlfriends.

have you ever told a real life friend some of your fantasies & it either turned them on, or scared the shit out of them

darkangel76 said:
have you ever gotten up or went out specifically to see the sun rise?

yes on the last day of a week long vacation i did with a girl i had become friends with. we wound up making love on the beach while it came up!

have you ever spit on someone?

awww...

not on purpose.... drooling cannot be helped. XD

have you ever stayed up all night on the phone with someone b/c you just didn't want to feel 'disconnected' from them?

Constantly.

Have you ever spent a whole day thinking it was Thursday when it was actually Tuesday?

no, but i had the guy below me fail LOL

have you ever laughed out loud from a post on this website?

Quite a few times. One in particular that comes to mind was the "Star Wars Canteen" post in the You Laugh You Lose, as well as Racist Gift Basket.

Have you ever gotten distracted by something on this site and thus been late to an appointment?

once... sort of. i just made it. lol.

have you ever tripped and fallen down in front of a group of people who then laughed at you?

At least once a week.

Have you ever had people laugh at you because you were attacked by a pack of dogs?

No, but once I started up a car and there was a wasp's nest on the engine block... both result in INSTANT SWARM!

Have you ever had people laugh at you because you ate six sandwiches, three bags of chips, four oranges, one apple, two 20 ounce bottles of juice, a bag of cookies, and a liter of water all in a 20 minute lunch break?

Back
Top Bottom