Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

have you ever.

I have. Dipped popcorn bricks/chunks into chocolate on the dessert side of things. On the meal side of things, I have dipped some seafood like scallops and shrimp.

Have you ever forgotten that you didn't have clothes on and meandered out of your room (with company in the house) or out of your house naked? Get caught?

Yes, and yes... More members of my family know the state of my dirty blonde teenage pubic region than I'd like to admit.

Passing this one along because it's hilarious and embarrassing.

Yes, although I can't recall a time in recent memory.

Have you ever waved at someone you thought was waving at you, but they weren't?

*distant stare while re-living the embarrassment*
Oh... oh yeah.

Have you ever gone to pour milk in your cereal, and it was curdled?

Yes I have. I was mostly harassed as "the friend of" the real victim but still. I went to the police. They said to quit my job who puts me in contact with young men. Thanks France.

Passing it on.

... Yes. No further comment on how.

Have you ever walked around with something on your shirt all day and been unaware of it until that evening?

Yes, several times. The funniest was in my childhood when some kids at school seriously thought I was a popular cartoon girl. We had the same appearance and name, so these kids thought the cartoon character was inspired by me. They chased and bugged me for weeks until I signed autographs for them. Then they left me alone. XD

Have you ever thought you've invented something, only to find out at some point that someone already invented it decades before you?

Sure, all the time if you thought about writing code as inventing something. I'm passed the time when tried to figure it myself and scout the internet for the pieces of the code I need.

I'm passing the question.

Yes, in my childhood I once connected a small light bulb to a disassembled bicycle dynamo and walked around the dark basement with it, pulling the dynamo along the wall to make the light bulb glow. I seriously thought I was the first to invent a flashlight without a battery.
It wasn't until much later that I discovered you could buy something like that at every hardware store. XD

Have you ever found a lost animal and kept it?

Oh yes, from very exotic to very old school Europe... I wouldn't know where to start.

Passin' it on

Nothing comes to mind. If I’m angry I just vocalize it, I don’t hit or smash things.

What’s the most embarrassing thing you’ve done that haunts you from time to time?

Uhhh the most embarrassing thing that haunts me? That has to be the time i was at my martial arts seminar and I….ended up crying my eyes out in front of the class when I became terrified of the instructor(I remember just how mortified I was and yet I couldn’t stop because I was so scared….I was 16 when this happened).

I’ll just ask the same question what’s the most embarrassing thing you’ve done that haunts you?

Back
Top Bottom