Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

have you ever.

I have! I have also been stung by them before. Not a fan.

Have you ever gotten into a fist fight?

Oh yeah. You don't have my personality without people taking a poke at you.

Have you ever had public sex intentionally to show your partner off?

Yes. The flavor was bitter gourd/bitter melon (goya in Japanese). I have a generous palette, but I strongly discourage tasting that.

Have you ever hooked up with someone IRL that you met while playing an MMO together?

No.

Have you ever dreamed that you were getting out of bed and even walking into another room, only to suddenly be snapped back into bed like nothing happened? Repeatedly?

Yes! My morning routine during high school pretty much.

Have you ever played a game you were surprised to find you liked?

Yes, actually. If we are talking video games, Smite was one and now it's one of my favourite games but there are several others. Stardew valley I wasn't sure I would like but that shit is addictive! Valheim I wasn't sure about but again, I play it all the time now.

Have you ever danced like nobody was watching, only to learn that somebody was watching...?

Oh yes. As a teen, I would dance like crazy to my favorite K-Pop bands. On occasion, my mom would catch me doing it, and start trying to badly mimic my dance moves, which always made me feel embarrassed!

Have you ever fallen asleep on a date, especially while the other person was talking to you?

Yes I have. I had pulled an all nighter and begged him to postpone. Nope, he wanted to go, so we went, and I fell asleep. He thought it was disrespectful and cute. So no harm done.

Have you ever watched a video (or image) of something you knew would disturb you, and instantly regretted it?

Yes, many times. These days, I try to avoid it, but it still happens every now and then.

Have you ever had a territorial fight with a wasp on your balcony? (I had, lol, last summer. XD )

Yes, if the wasp was present I ran away screaming. I waited till it wasn't around and dislodged the nest with a broom.

Have you ever had to dig a hole to go to the bathroom? (Outdoors clearly >.<)

No we don't get Raccoons where I'm from

Have you ever seen with all the colours of the wind?(Sorry watching a Disney movie)

No, I haven't but... I can show you the world: shining, shimmering, splendid? *eyebrows eyebrows*

Have you ever had a revenge-fuck? (i.e. cheating on a significant other after they cheated on you.)

No I've never been that type of person.

Have you ever wished you had a cook at the house so you didn't have to cook yourself?

Yes! It'd be my first wish if I ever get my hands on that dusty lamp.

Speaking of cooking, have you ever wished you had the time and money to learn to cook your top three fav foods?

Yes, and I did pretty much take th time and learn.

Hmmm have you ever had a WTF fatntasy...

In other words fantasised about someone totally out of your normal 'fancy range' so if you only like girls. have you ever fantasised about a guy, or vice versa, or about a black guy, or an asian girl so far out of your normal range it made you go... WTF??

Yes, that happens occasionally.

Have you ever started watching an anime series and been so hooked that you couldn't stop until you watched the whole series in one go?

No, but it sounds like you have. :)

Have you ever dreamt of a new place and then sometime later find yourself standing in the exact spot as in that dream?

In other words, yes ... I have had de-ja vu dreams in which later, I would be standing in an area in real life and say - wait a sec? How come it feels like I've been here in my dreams before?

Have you ever wondered what it would be like to spend an entire day with a person you could never attain?

No, because there is no person I cannot attain (unless they have passed away or are fictional).

Have you ever woken from a nightmare with spoken words of fear? (No! Stop! etc)

Back
Top Bottom