Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

have you ever.

Nope, but I do love masala! I've never seen this type of masala dish on a menu before.

Have you ever tried on someone else's underwear? (clean)

It is called brain masala or maghaz and is made with a goat or cow/bull's brain cooked in a spicy masala. It is pretty high energy lol

Nope. It feels like a serious breach of limits even if the underwear is clean lol

Have you ever eaten a dish that contains an animal's testicles?

I actually have. They're a delicacy in some cultures. I expected so much worse.

Passing it on because it's cute (?)

Never have I ever tried on anyone else's underwear. Button up shirts, yes, but that's a different question.

Have you ever worn footsie pajamas?

Nope and I plan to keep it that way. (heehee)

Have you ever explored a new place that changed your perspective in life forever? (please describe and how)

I was down in the Caymans scuba diving through the tunnels of a dead reef, and ran into a nurse shark. He sat on the bottom, I hovered there, then I went on my way. Sometimes when you expect drama, there isn't any to be had. And as Martha Stewart would say, "And that's a good thing!"

Have you ever eaten the worm?

Um if you mean in the sense of sitting on gum? lol ~ Yes

Have you ever borrowed more books than you could carry at once?

Have you ever read a book in one night to impress someone?
So, there was this guy I had a crush on in high school, and he was going on about this book, Catch-22. And Of course, I want to impress him with my smarts, so I start reading it but... yeah I cannot finish it. So I used SparkNotes to fake it. So.. sorta?

How you ever cyberstalked someone?

Back
Top Bottom