Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

have you ever.

Nope and no intention of ever doing so Looool

To the person below me, have you ever found yourself to be too close for comfort with a member of your family - who is of the opposite sex, to yourself of course

Oh my gosh, no. lol. I rp about that sort of thing, but uh, no. Not happening.

To the person below me, would ever do the things your characters do in your rps?

I would if I could. I have considered joining the military or even a private security company instead of being a mechanic. Many times my characters are in a military or are paid to use a gun. And not to brag, but I'm a pretty good shot. :/

And to rp up there, I don't know if I would if I had one, but I only have brothers and everyone else is either too old or too young to even think about it.

To the person below me, what are your thoughts on rp's question? Have you had such thoughts yourself?

Are people on the right game-thread now? This is not "To the poster below me" but "Have you ever?".

Ahem, so, the poster below me..

Have you ever felt like you're the only sane person at one point or another in your life?

No. I'm always a good girl. *smiles* Seriously, I'm sure I have, but I can't recall anything off hand.

Have you ever typed something else, thought it looked wrong, and looked it up only to find out you had spelled right?

Yes, often.

Have you ever learned a word by reading it and started pronouncing it phonetically, only to find out years later you've been mispronouncing it?

If you mean above you, then no. If you mean yourself as, "the above user", then I think you know the answer.

I ask the same question.

Kinda. I was never told not to kiss her, but I was told to stay away from her. Shoulda listened.

Have you ever dated a younger person?

No - As much as I do like the looks; it's the personality that matters.
So, forget about the lust and desire to get into bed with a guy.

I pass the question that Lacy Knickers asked to the next person as their have you ever question ^_^

Not within one hour, but on the first night that we met face to face, yes. We knew each other for a few months online before we met in person.

Ever had a three way?

Nope, but I'm a curious girl. So, you never know - might end up getting my consent. Most likely, it'll be a yes XD

Have you ever had both holes occupied, if you get my drift? :p

Back
Top Bottom