Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

have you ever.

Not all 3. Nope. I have had 2 taken care of once. Wouldn't mind it again.

Would you have sex with a fat girl/guy?

Chubby, yes. All the way fat? Maybe... I'd have to see them and get to know them I guess.

Have you ever weighed more than you wanted to?

No, I don't think so. From the sports, I I guess I have to stay fit

Have you ever found a friend way more attractive than you were meant to, risking your
current relationship with him/her?

Nope, my journal here is more or less my first one. And this is for others to read~

Have you ever sneezed someone directly in the face?

Yes I have. I used to do that in the past.

Have you ever eaten something and liked it afterwards even when you thought that you would never eat it?

More times than I want to admit to.

Have you ever gotten a hotel/motel room for the express purpose of having sex? (Sex while staying in a hotel for another reason doesn't count!)

Nope. Ever since I went to a Bill Cosby show when I was younger and he had a joke about it, I've been extremely careful about it. No joke.

Have you ever eaten a peanut butter and cheese sandwich?

Tricky question. I suppose I have in private, but then I don't think any guy I've been with ever asked me to wear something I didn't want to wear.

In public, no.

Have you ever had sex on a boat/ship?

I doubt it. And if so... It was because I didn't read her post.

Have you ever been on BRM while being on the toilet?(phone, laptop etc)

Yes I have. We dated later on.

Have you ever been told by someone that they enjoyed being in certain places (i.e. school/work) when you were there?

yep. I love anal sex.

To the person below me, two is always better than one. Would you ever be in a three way for your girl?

If we were in a relationship, maybe... If we were friends that included benefits than probably yes.

Have you ever had sex with an inanimate object?

Back
Top Bottom