Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

have you ever.

Yes, nothing terrible though, just at someones slight embarassment!

Have you ever double dipped and been called out for it?

Yeah, but not in the way you think. *Winks*

Have you ever been greatly turned on by hearing someone's voice?

^ *Cough* We should skype *Cough* (Quite sure one here can relate...)

Yeah, although we kept it hidden.

Ever been touched at a place you never thought you would be?(Thinking of locations outside, not on your body. Examples: cinema, train, restaurant, etc)

Does in a club count? It's not that unexpected, though it was still fairly public.

Not any of the others... yet!

Have you ever done roleplay with a partner offline?

Not anymore. I did have one.

Has a partner ever left you on the brink of an orgasm after there own, but not finished the job?

Um... Yes, but for entirely different reasons!

Have you ever enjoyed some extended erotic time with a certain someone(s) with breaks maybe, but no interruptions; like, a day or more?

Yes, I have had goldfish, hamsters, dogs and rats.

Have you ever been shot point blank in the face by a shotgun in your dream and only suffer a little bit of damage by it.

No. I think my brain categorizes them as nightmares for a reason. I think that if I enjoyed it, I would probably think of it as a dream.

Have you ever had a person you don't know walk up and ask you out before having any further conversation with you?

Yeah, a couple of times. I don't judge them, though - it's an awesome way to meet interesting people!

Have you ever clogged the toilet at someone else's house and leaving without letting them know about it?

No. I only clogg my own toilet, but that happens rarely.

Have you ever eaten something that looked and smelled good but tasted a little bit strange and caused you to vomit later the same day?

Yes. A shrimp dish from a Chinese restaurant. Seems I wasn't the only one who got violently ill that day.

Have you ever talked your way out of a speeding ticket?

No. My family name keeps me off the hook in those situations.

Have you ever gone to work without underwear?

Back
Top Bottom