Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

have you ever.

Yes, my plans don't always go as hoped. But sometimes, that can be a good thing. ;)

...been with a sex partner who didn't make you orgasm and you had to take matters into your own hands, so to speak?

(Thank you, Prince! And here I changed it! LOL I like yours, too! Mmmm mmmm mmmm! Looks like he's getting ready to dine!) ;)

No, I never have had someone watch, intentionally or unintentionally I'm afraid.

...kissed the same sex involving tongue?

Yes. Prom night senior year of high school really was something.

Have you ever said/done something that made it seem like you were cheating on your significant other even though you weren't?

More than once.

Have you ever had an awesome idea and forgotten about it a few seconds later because something or someone distracted you or because you couldn't write it down?

No, because I've never worked with anyone I wanted to do it with. :p

...faked an orgasm and got called out on it?

No, but I have been called out on faking an orgasm. Hah! :p

Have you ever masturbated in front of your lover?

Yes, and it was a big help, especially when I couldn't find a Quāālude!

Have you ever been with a lover driving down the street, and seen two dogs "coupling", and suggested (or entertained the suggestion) that an appropriate place be found to emulate them?

Not with dogs, but I was driving past a bunch of farms with my boyfriend and we saw two cows getting it on, to which he then said, "Hey, there's a truck stop up ahead. Why don't we try that out?"

Have you ever been turned on by something you never thought would turn you on?

Probably by gay men getting it on. That surprisingly did some work.

Have you ever finished too early?

Dont have dreams (at lest none that I remember after vaking-up). And since I dont cry in-general... no.

Have you ever closed your eyes and valked forward, and culd automaticaly "sense" vhen a wall or obstacle is near?

Back
Top Bottom