Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

have you ever.

I have wished I were various fictional characters, but shipping was usually not a reason. Although now that you've brought it up I'll think about it XD

Have you ever had some of your clothing ripped in public such that you were no longer "decent" (whatever your standards for that are.)

Nope. Thankfully never happened to me, my clothes are sturdy :D

Have you ever masturbated to a roleplay you were in?

I would almost say that ends up being a given on some of the RPs I've done. XD

Have you ever masturbated to something that you were later embarrassed you did so to? And if willing to divulge, what?

Bondage Games...It's a hentai that awoken some odd fetishes...

Have you ever found someone more kinker than yourself?

A couple times. Although usually it was less "kinkier" and more "wide array of different kinks"

Have you ever spent more than $70 on a sex toy?

I have gone outside of my house without clothes, but it wasn't for too long, and I don't think anyone noticed.

Have you ever walked into the wrong restroom and not noticed until you left?

Yes, but luckily nobody noticed.

Have you ever wore your shirt or something else wrong the whole day and did not notice untill somebody told you about it?

A couple times, maybe more. I don't always remember my dreams.

Have you ever admired a piece of sexual artwork more for the artistry than for the sex it portrays?

I most certainly have. Unlike the cases where I admire the sexual portrayal, I usually take longer in looking over such art that gave such an effect. And then I get a boner cause, you know, it shows slaps and tickles.

Have you ever felt aroused looking over (reading or hearing about it is fine too) something that hasn't made you feel that way before?

Yes, usually when someone has introduced me to a fetish and explained why they like it. Hearing what makes people hot and bothered tends to make me so.

Have you ever gotten aroused by something that, in hindsight, you had no business getting aroused by?

Yes. Standing against a dryer while folding clothes. Wait, I can do better... Yes, when watching the costume characters pass by at a theme park, I wondered what it would be like to have to be dressed as Minnie Mouse waving at the crowds, but wear something very naughty hidden underneath.

Have you ever reconsidered a fetish once you heard the passionate explanation behind it?

More often than I care to admit. :blush:

Have you ever been the one giving the passionate explanation? And did it work?

No, I'm too vanilla -- oh wait, yeah I have, but it didn't work. The person bowed out because I was too strict. The stopped short of running away.

Have you ever had your feet groped over and cared for by someone totally engrossed in the art of foot worship?

.... I have to say yes. (there is no smiley to sufficiently convey the mix of embarrassment and silliness I wish to put here.)

Have you ever been spanked so hard you literally couldn't sit down without it hurting? (A little boring one but meh.)

Micbunny said:
.... I have to say yes. (there is no smiley to sufficiently convey the mix of embarrassment and silliness I wish to put here.)

Have you ever been spanked so hard you literally couldn't sit down without it hurting? (A little boring one but meh.)

It's not boring. It hurts so good. Get two sandwich ice packs. One for each cheek. You'll be fine.

Oh! So what should I ask? No, that's not my question. Here it is:

Have you read something that turned you on, but you would never RP it?

Kinky...I love watersports, but I could never find someone who was into it.

Yes, I have. I read a manga about a futanari and a feminine boy that involved scat. I masturbated to it, but I'd never rp something with scat.

Have you ever wet yourself on purpose or refused to go to the toilet untill you couldn't hold it in anylonger and just peed instead of rushing to the bathroom?

Not on purpose, but when trying some self bondage, I got there in time, but couldn't get the tights off. Oops.

Have you ever worried that you might have bound yourself too securely and your embarrassing safety backup plan might have to kick in?

I've actually had my embarrassing safety backup plans kick in :blush:

Have you ever been surprised at how flexible you could be when you wanted to?

Yes indeed. xD

Have you ever wanted to surprise someone and the results turned out way different than you had imagined?

Back
Top Bottom