Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

have you ever.

No, I'm not a violent person. :)

Have you ever flirted with someone while standing in the check-out line?

Yes! There was this cute guy and he started by staring at me. It's only polite i stared back and made wierd faces at him :D

Have you ever really craved something and then buy it and dont feel like using it afterwards?

Craved? Well, I don't know; last year I wanted (and bought) a pair of green trousers and never wore them. BUT - today is St. Patrick's Day and I finally will.

Have you ever made a New Year's Resolution, forgot all about it but later remembered, and it was much easier to keep when the New Year's part had been removed?

No, I have not. I think the only time I've seen a unicycle being ridden is at a circus.

Have you ever gone in (whether purposefully, accidentally, or out of necessity) and used a public restroom of the opposite sex?

No. I haven't seen anyone die... ever (thank goodness).

Have you ever stood someone up on a date because you got a better offer?

Not really. My normal behavior is pretty differenty already

have you ever went to sleep feeling fine but woke up feeling like someone tried to rip your shoulder out of its socket?

DamningTheHeavens said:
Not really. My normal behavior is pretty differenty already

have you ever went to sleep feeling fine but woke up feeling like someone tried to rip your shoulder out of its socket?

Sure, and more than once. Although I haven't spoken to a doctor about it, my guess is that I must have been sleeping in an uncomfortable position and, over several hours, it put more and more stress on my shoulder.

Have you ever had open-joint surgery on a hip, shoulder, elbow or knee?

Back
Top Bottom