Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Not what it seems(blair/lady)

"Hmm I would.As long as you promised Zane couldn't find us."He said laughing a little as he took the scotch, sipping it slowly as he kissed the other before sighing sadly."You're right. He's going to live forever."He said before glancing towards where zane's dark pained look said he was thinking bad things."Or until Zane kills him."He muttered because there was a very good possibilty that the idea had occurred to the heir.

Zane sighed softly, burying his face in her hair,refusing to let her see just how much that even 10 years later the thought of that night left him shaking and disoriented. "It wasn't the worst thing he ever did. Just the first."He muttered refusing to look at her, even as he leaned his face into her hands, yes he lived the high life, but it came at the price of everything else. It was true, the rape of his girlfriend had just been the first step in breaking his rebelling son to alexander's will. "..I..."He trailed off because he wanted more, he did but he couldn't. Hypervenitaling a little he tried to stop the panic attack he was starting to have.

Jax shuddered at the thought, looking across the plane at his brother. "I knew really thought he would, but now that Kate has come along... He very well might," he admitted, then closed his eyes and rest his forehead on Drayke's shoulder. "I'm ready to get back to Dimitri's guest suite and let you help me forget all of this for awhile..." He smirked a little at that, letting his hand run along his lover's thigh. "The shower this morning was simply not enough..."

Kate bit her lip, trying to hold back the tears that wanted to fall for him. She wrapped her arms around him and kissed his forehead as she waited for him to continue. When she felt him start to hyperventilate, she pulled back and held his face in her hands. "Shh, shh... You're okay... Everything's okay. He's not here...." she assured, looking so sad to see him in such a way. "Breath, Zane. Breath..." She stroked his hair, taking deep breaths for him to follow. The way she spoke to him, she resembled his sweet mother, Lily, more than ever.

Drayke raised a eyebrow laughing quietly as he stle a kiss, growning softly."Hmmm I think I could live with that."He said smirking as he stood, moving quietly to the guest bedroom as he slipped into the room, pulling jax with him as he hut the door."Hey, you're the one who got to come this morning."He said pouting a little as he kissed him slowly.

Zane swallowed hard, panting softly as he looked up at her, those beautiful blue eyes panicked and pained as he tried to focus on her, his breathing calmly as he remembered that they were alone, that he was safe. And the resemeblance to his mother when she'd found him after that night was helping even more. Shifting he pressed her down into the couch, curling that tall lithe body around her fragile one, s if he could protect her from sheer force of will.

Jax laughed and pushed Drayke own on the bed before crawling on top of him. "Mm, well, you have a point there," he murmured, "I owe you." Leaning down, he began to kiss and such ad the other man's neck, rubbing his clothes cock against his thigh. A deep growl could be heard in his throat, showing the other exactly how sexually aroused he was. "However, I am determined to wait until we land... I want to ravish you in every corner of that guest suite..."

Kate let him pull her down on to the couch, and she snuggled into his arms. Her lips pressed against his chest. "It's okay," she whispered, rubbing his back. "I'm not going anywhere... I promise." Glancing up at him, her eyes looked pained and worried.

drayke laughed smirking as he pulled the other tighter against him, "Well ten, we'll just wait."He smirked as he rolled on his side pinning the other down under his arm, refusing to let him move."Sleep."He ordered nuzzling him a little"We'll need the rest if we're going to survive in moscow."he said smirking as he pinned the other against him, more then willing to wait, just to torture jax.zane's best friend for to long to not apperciate some sexual torture.

Zne sighed softly relaxing as she rubbed his bck,closing his eyes."Well.You are going to russia.That's somewhere."he muttered his voice thick with tears yawning as he wrapped a arm around her."We better sleep some."he muttered.

"Ah, yes, we will need lots of rest..." Jax murmured, grinning a bit. Leaning over, he pressed a kiss to the other's lips, then rest his head on the pillow. A few minutes later, the man was out like a light.

Kate rolled her eyes. "You know what I meant," she murmured, but snuggled into him and closed her eyes. "I'm not going anywhere without you." Holding on to him as tight as possible, she began to fall in a nice, easy sleep.

A few hours later, a stewardess came by and shook Zane's shoulder. "Mr. Lindstrom?" she murmured gently. "The plane has landed..." She looked at him with confusion, not used to seeing Zane Lindstrom snuggled up to a women in such a way during his trips back and forth to Moscow. Not like this, anyway. Servants were already unloading their luggage and getting them settled into Dimitri's large guest house.

Zane's hand snapped up,squeezing the stewardress's hand in a iron grip. Blnkness in those dark eyes as he looked up t her. To caught up in the memory,of the dreams that hd left him tossing and turning, he wasn't seeing her, just a enemy to protect kate from.

"Zane Alexander Lindstrom!Let her go."Dimitri Rommanov Miklovich snapped from the doorway of the bedroom, his voice a command. The 29 year old russian prince turned mobster,turned businessman looked like someone out of a novel, the clothes he was wearing a odd mix of ancient imperial style nd modern business. Dimitri shifted his gaze towards kate she stirred, a dimpled smile on his lips, brief before he grew serious, waiting to see if zane would obey.

500full.jpg

Zne blinked slowly frowning at the frightened woman he was holding onto before forcing his hand open, sighing softly."Sorry....Sorry Di."He muttered looking ashamed. Dimitri rolled his eyes a little looking at the stewardess, "I'm sorry, I forgot to remind you to not touch him if he's sleeping."

"Well, are we done making this trip exciting?I don't want injuries here. I came to get away from the violence."Drayke pouted as he stepped out of the smaller room across from Jax's, the two men looking sleep mussed and ready to make good use of dimitri's guest rooms.

Kate yelped a little at all the commotion going on so close to her face, sitting up and blinking rapidly. Reaching up, she rubbed her eyes. "Are we there?" she murmured, looking around them. It was still night time, obviously, but it didn't feel like they were in the air anymore. Glancing down at Zane, she noticed he looked anxious, but decided it was probably not best to fuss in front of the other men. She looked up at Dimitri and gave him a golden smile, reaching her hand up to smooth out her messy blond hair. "Hi, I'm Kate," she murmured, looking a little embarrassed.

Jax walked out behind Drayke, straightening out his clothes from his nap. "I agree with Drayke," he murmured, "I want a violence-free weekend." He smiled up at Dimitri. "Thank you for letting us come out here for the week," he said, "You have absolutely no idea how much we all needed the break..."

Zane swallowed hard relaxing slowly before sighing softly as he shifted away from kate, standing up to straighten his clothes, for the very first time acting....could it be... nervous and fretful? "kate, it is good to meet you."Dimitri smiled, tilting his head looking amused as she smoothed out her hair.IF nything, she reminded him of his own darling wife that nervous cute way. No wonder Zane liked her. "I'm Dimitri.And yes, we're at the villa."

Drayke snorted a little, "To call it a villa, is like calling a castle just a house."He smiled s he headed out the door, turning around to help kate down the stairs, knoing zane would be draggng his heels to just talk to dimitri.Damned if he couldn't understand their friendship,but whatever it was, it helped. So he was willing to allow zne to continue talking to him....not that drayke had ever had any influence over what zane did, no matter what he told himself.

Dimitri smiled slightly as he followed the others down the airplane stairs, letting Zne go down first."Oh I know. I've been state side for two weeks, it's the talk of the world that your father has taken the cop's girl, and that she and drayke here poisoned zane." "They did not!"Zane sputtered looking shocked at that. AFter the cops leaking the story about drayke, he'd assumed his best friend was taking the brunt of it, not realizing that everyone had blamed kate to.

Kate followed Drayke into the house, not hearing a word that Dimitri said about her being accused of poisoning Zane. If she had, she would have been freaking out by now. "Wow," she gasped, looked around the beautiful mansion with wide, dreamy eyes. It was so... gorgeous. And big. And expensive... She didn't feel like she even belonged in such a place. Turning, she looked at Dimitri. "You have an amazing place," she commented, looking absolutely giddy. She felt like she was in a hotel... And on that thought, she silently wondered if there was an indoor pool.

Jax's eyes widened a tad and Dimitri's words. "Really? You've heard? Fuck, the news has gone national..." he murmured, shaking his head and looking a little pale at the idea. He patted his brother's back with a silent gesture of support then moved over to Drayke. Giving him a smirk, he nodded to the stairs. "It's getting late, and I have a lot I want to do before I retire for the night..." he murmured, licking his lips. Kate giggled and shook her head. "You two are ridiculous."

Zane tensed a little glad that Kate had been to enchanted with the house to hear the discussion.It was the last thing she needed, to stress out about that. "I did. But I knew better."Dimitri said, having talked to Zane in the months since Kate had moved in with the man, he'd realized just wht a profound effect the woman was having on Zane, and he knew Drayke'd sooner take his own life then kill Zane."They are fairly riddiculous." Zane said rolling his eyes a little looking amused as Drayke grinned.

"Yes, we better go, before Alysa comes down, otherwise she'd demand we sit down for dinner and-" "Drayke Seneca Seros, how dare you accuse me of trying to feed you. See if I ever let you demand food again."Alysa Milovich smiled as she walked down the stairs, a hand resting on her heavily pregnnt stomach, the wolfhound at her side a careful guardian. "Alysa, so good to see you."Drayke said grinning as she kissed the woman's cheek as she stopped in front of them."You'll have to forgive me, I want to sex up my boyfriend."Drayke grinned as he pushed jax towards the stairs.

Dimitri rolled his eyes at the couple, amused as he bent to kiss his wife's cheek,"How are you?"He muttered hating that he had to have left so soon to her due date, but she'd reassured him that she would be fine. "I'm fine. Now, di, you're being rude, introduce me."She demanded leaning into her husband, smiling bemused at the sight of zane hovering so protectively near a girl. It wasn't the first time Zane had come to the mansion, or that he'd brought a girl with him, but it was the first time that she'd seen him so very aware of what the girl was doing, or if she needed him to do something. He looked like a dog on point, just waiting for the command to see what this girl needed from him. "Excuse me darling, this is Kate. Kate, this woman does me the service, of being my wife, Alysa."

Russian_by_brykalov.jpg

Kate watched the two men go before turning to smile at Alysa. "It's nice to meet you," she murmured, glancing down at her stomach. "Congratulations. Do you know what you are having?" As she looked at the other woman, she leaned into Zane, as if gravity wouldn't have it any other way. When she felt him start to tense, she looked up at him with concerned eyes. She didn't realize that he was being that way because of his protectiveness over her, but because he was upset. "What's wrong?" she whispered, eyebrows scrunching together. "You're acting weirder than usual."

Jax moved up to one of the large guest suites, turning and looking at his lover with lustful eyes. "Mmm, that plane ride was long as hell," he murmured, shutting the door and pushing Drayke against it. Leaning it, he kissed him with wild abandon, his tongue moving to explore the other's mouth.

"It is good to see Zane with someone."Alysa smiled resting a hand on her stomach, frowning at the slight pained look on Zane's face before looking at Kate again, smiling."Twin boys." Dimitri rolled his eyes a little as Zane burst out laughing. "Oh, you're finally getting your payback."He snickered resting his arms around kate, trying to relax as he pressed a kiss to her hair."Nothing."He muttered before answering her unasked question about his words."Di's a twin. Granted, he killed his,but they were holy terrors when they both lived here." Dimitri rolled his eyes slightly amused as he walked them into the living room, fussing over alysa and making her sit down."He was trying to kill me."

"because you started a hostile take over." "well, the business has done bettter in the last 8 years as a legitimiate business, then it ever did as a mob company."Dimitri mused, the man having done the unthinkable. instead of a legal business becoming illegal, he had managed to make a illegal business into a cleaned up legal one...and he knew who else had plans for that, but he had thought Zne would wait for Alexander to just die, now...he wasn't so sure Zane would wait for that. Smiling as he sat down on the couch next to his wife he held her ever so gently, smiling at kate."Are you hungry?Do you want anything?"He asked.

Zane sighed softly as he sat next to Kate,holding her gently in his arms, pressing a kiss to her head as he thought. It pained him so much to see one of his best friend's fat with child, though he was happy for alysa and dimitri it pained him to think about his lost child, and hated being the only one to know even if he new it was for the best.

"Well we did go half way around the world."Drayke groaned kissing him back as he twisted, pushing jax up against the door, grinding against him as his hands groped at his clothes."Poor jax, so needy."He teased groaning as he pressed against the other.

Kate smiled at Alysa's comment. It was nice to know that at least someone considered her and Zane together, even if Zane himself couldn't. As they talked about how Dimitri had killed his own twin brother over a family fued, she shuddered. Even if her and her older brother Kyle didn't get along all of the time, she wouldn't ever kill him... But she supposed the situations didn't exactly compare. "Well, twins are exciting," she said, smiling at Alysa again. "And thank you for having me here." Leaning up, she smiled at Zane. Obviously he was comfortable around Dimitri and Alysa, for he was actually being publicly affectionate. It gave her butterflies.

"Oh, I'm not that hungry," Kate murmured, "But... If you have some wine, that would be great. I'm a little on edge since the plane." She blushed at that and ran her fingers through her freshly cut hair.

Jax chuckled. "Oh, I'm not the only one," he murmured in a deep, raspy voice. His hand snaked between them and began to work the button on Drayke's pants. Once they were undone, he reaching inside and took his lover's cock in his hand, stroking it as they kissed. "How about I return that favor from our shower this morning?" he whispered against Drayke's lips. "I can't let you go so deprived..."

Alysa smiled nodding."They are.Di here keeps complaining because he's not going to get to sleep for the next 18 years,but don't let him fool you, he's excited."Alysa smiled as she moved to get up, laughing as Dimitri bounded to his feet, already getting them glasses of wine before alysa could even get up.Returning with the glasses he smiled as he handed them to the two americans."Drink Zane.You'll feel better."Dimitri ordered amused at the rebellious look in Zane's eyes,even as the man sipped his wine. "I feel fine."Zane whined a little. "No your not. Your strung tighter then a panio wire, but I would be to if I had to deal with Alexander."Dimitri observed as he sat down with Alysa, laying down with her, the pregnant woman tucked gently into the curve of his arm. After so long gone, he couldn't stand the thought of being away from her.

Drayke moaned eyes closing as he felt the other touching his cock, thrusting into his hand as he reached up, sliding his fingers through jax's hair before smirking a little."Hmmm I think you should pay em back."He smirked as he pushed the other down to his knees, groaning at the sight of jax's mouth so very close to his cock.

Kate took the glass of wine and smiled. "Thank you," she murmured, leaning into Zane and resting her head on his shoulder. Her eyes seemed to light up at the other couple. They were so sweet together, and you would never guess Dimitri was an ex mobster... She honestly wondered if Zane would ever be able to be like that with her one day; if he'd ever actually admit to "being" with her. Reaching over, she rest her hand on his knee. "You have a lovely home... I could have fit about a hundred of my houses in this one," she murmured, looking amused. It was a little odd to being with a group of people who were used to this lifestyle when she so was not.

"Oh, I will," Jax murmured, lust in his eyes as he began to go to work on his lover's cock. Sucking a licking gently, Jax massaged his thighs as he blew him... He was definitely taking his time, wanting the other man to be in a state of total bliss before he was finished.

Zane smiled a little pressing a kiss into Kate's hair as he shifted, laying down on the couch so he could close his eyes and catch a few minutes of sleep while she talked. Catching her hand he smiled as he shifted it up to his chest, trapping it under his as he tucked her against his side, dozing a little. "Well, it's actully Alysa's house. my house was a normal house." "...norml for maybe a prince."Alysa teased rolling her eyes at her husband as they joked, before her eyes widened slightly at the sight of Zane actually sleeping with someone touching him. It wasn't normal for him to relax enough to sleep. Dimitri coughed, though you could hear the laughter under it. "Kate, come on.I'll show you up to your rooms, so you can get droolign sleeping beauty to bed.I promise you two can gossip in the morning."He snickered so very amused at his sleeping friend. It always amazed him how zane could go from totally awake to instantly asleep within moments after relaxing."We don't gossip, do we kate?We just girl talk."Alysa said smiling as she let her husband pick her up, knowing better then to protest tht she was to heavy for him to do that anymore.

Drayke moaned shifting a little, pressing deep into the other's mouth s he fisted his hands in the others hair, his legs trembling a little as he fought for control of himself, tilting his head back, thinking about anything except what jax was dooing to him, before gasping, his orgasm taking him by surprise as his body trembled spilling his seed down the other's throat.

Kate grinned and nodded. "Yea, you're right. He needs to be put to bed," she murmured, amusement in her voice. "Oh yes, just girl talk." She smiled at Alysa, so happy that the woman seemed genuinely sweet. She had a lot of questions for the other woman concerning this life style and Zane himself. She wanted someone else's point of view.... Looking down at Zane, she crouched beside him and stroked his cheek until his eyes opened. "Zane? Come on. Let's go to bed," she murmured gently, waking him up so that they could be shown to their room. She gave him a sweet, adoring smile. He looked so handsome and calm while asleep.

Jax greedily swallowed, then kissed his way back up the other man's body. Once he was standing back up, he attacked Drayke's mouth with warm, open mouthed kisses. "How was that?" he murmured sexily, pulling the other into his arms.

Dimitri smirked a little, as he rolled his eyes, pressing a kss to alysa's hair, musement in his eyes as he watched Zane stir when the last time he'd been at the house, right before he'd gotten kate, the man had startled away at the slightest touch.Yawning as he stirred, zane smiled okay."I don't wanna...you were talking. Having fun."He muttered even as he let her pull him up off the couch and follow Dimitri up to his usual room. "She'll have fun tomorrow zane. get some sleep."Alysa said amused at kate, nodding to the doors across from her and zane's."If you need something, the room on the right's mine and di's, and the other is drayke and jax's. Goodnight, kate."Alysa said over dimitri's shoulder as the ex-mobster walked to their room, not leaving his wife to talk, knowing given the chance, alysa would stay there and talk all night with kate because zane had just been so content to sleep instead of demand attention.

Drayke growled softly his eyes closing as the other kissed his skin,growling louder as he kissed him, kissing him before leaning into him."Hmm that was amazing."Drayke muttered contentment and sleepiness starting to get to him as he nudged jax towards the bed.

Kate smiled at the other couple, her arm around Zane's waist. "Thank you so much," she murmured, "Goodnight. I'm sure we will have plenty to talk about in the morning." She laughed a bit then led Zane into the bedroom, a little overwhelmed with how large and beautiful it was. Making him sit on the bed, she started to help him out of his jacket and tie. "Now, I know one glass of wine can't do this to you," she said, "Which makes me think you do not sleep as much as you tell me when we were home." She raised her eyebrows at him, but didn't look angry at all. Leaning in, she kissed him softly on the lips. The longer this went on, she felt like she was his... But in a good way.

Jax chuckled. "Good," he murmured, stripping down and getting in the bed with the other man. "We will have plenty more of that during this trip, I assure you..." He snuggled against Drayke and kissed his neck. "But right now, I'm about to pass out..." He laughed a bit and kissed his neck once more before closing his eyes and drifting to sleep.

Zane yawned sleepily blinking up t her stupidly, so tired, so very tired that he couldn't even pretend to be awake anymore. The last few days strain finally showing as he kissed her back gently, but didn't respond more then that as he let her undress him, helping her undress to."I sleep!"He sleepily protested, so obviously a lie, it was amusing. The man was a insomiac, he just didn't sleep, and when he did, he didn't sleep well.Though oddly, he slept better with her then he had ever before."It's just like 5 am at home."He yawned laying down and pulling her into him,snuggling close as he settled down to sleep, for once not up for sex,content to just hold her as he slept.

Drayke smiled."Good."he muttered kissing him before going to sleep himself, looking forward to the whole trip. It was going to be so much fun,even if zane made them go outside.

The next morning, Kate slipped out of bed and showered and got dressed before Zane even woke up. She dressed in a lacy white top, some casual jeans, and curled her freshly curled hair. She felt nice and refreshed, and it was nice to look and feel like herself after so long of only wearing his shirts around his room. "Zane," she murmured, biting her lip as she sat on the edge of the bed. She knew that it might not be safe to touch him while he was sleeping, but he didn't seem to mind last night... Reaching over, she rubbed his back gently to wake him up. "Zane, wake up and get dressed. I want to go get breakfast," she murmured, smiling a bit.

Zane tensed a little under her hand, but unlike the violent reaction to the stewardess, or nyone else, he just rolled on his back, smiling sleepily. "Morning."he muttered, because it was so obvious that even asleep he'd been aware enough of her presence to not be threatened by her touching him. Bounding up out of bed he stole kiss before moving away to dress. Unlike home, where he usually dressed in business casual because it suited his father, here, in the house Dimitri ruled like a king in a palace, there was a standing order for Zane to dress in normal, every day clothes, and zane.... well he couldn't just not do what Dimitri said. It was part of the odd relationship that no one really understood,but they tolerated Zane's eccentric tendencies around Dimitri, and Dimitri....well, he just found it amusing. Dressing in the jeans and a sweater he smiled slipping a hand into hers and pulling her to her feet."As my lady commands, I shall endevour to feed you."

He smiled as he headed downstairs, snickering at the sight of Dimitri actually cooking. "Alysa, are you wanting to posion your children?He sucks at cooking."He said smiling as he sat down. "He's gotten better at cooking. And even Di can't mess up crepes."Alysa said looking amused."Oh shut up Zane, you wouldn't know what to do with a spatula, unless you were using it to beat someone to death." "You're right. But it would make a legendary weapon. They'd never stop talking about it."Zane said relaxed and pleased enough at being away from home, he was letting go of that fought for, hard won control. It was just the level of trust it showed in Dimitri, that he had even relaxed this much, and how very stressful home was for the heir.

Kate laughed with them, for she found it amusing that Dimitri was cooking. When she first met him, she assumed he was very similar to Zane, but now she was seeing that Alysa apparently had him wrapped around her finger. It was absolutely adorable, something she never thought she would see after being taken by the mob. "You are not going to beat someone to death with a spatula," she murmured, rolling her eyes but grinning. "I might let you spank me with one, though," she whispered, giving him a wink and then a laugh. She was thrilled when the crepes were serves and she immediately dug into them...

Chewing her food, she turned to Zane with a smile. "So are you going to show me around?" she murmured, wondering exactly what Russia had to offer. She had to admit, she didn't know much about it, but she was perfectly willing to let him show her everything. Her hand found his under the table, and by the way she looked at him, anyone in the room could see how hard she was falling for him...

hayden-panettiere-jenny-joyful.jpg

Zane's eyes went wide at her words, before he looked at her, lust darkening his eyes. "Hmm I might do that."He muttered eyeing the spatula that dimitri was using to serve up crepes. Startng to eat he smiled a little. "I thought you could have a day with Alysa. Girl stuff and all that...and I'm sure Alysa's tired of dimitri fussing over her already." "I do not fuss." "You do to, and it's adorable, as much as it is tiring."Alysa said amused at her husband's words, before looking at Kate. "You'll have to forgive the men, they don't want to tell you that they routinely beat the shit out of each other as a reunion greeting." "It's not a beating."Zane sputtered. "This is true. It's a massacre. Zane never wins."Dimitri said with a dignified sniff before smiling at Kate.

"You're about 10 mintues from downtown moscow, the captiol. Plenty of shopping and...girly thigns."Dimitri said sounding just as unsure how girls could become friends as zane did, but knowing just as much as zane did, that not only kate, but alysa needed more friends. The women in their lives were usually regulated to the men of the mob, or in dimitri's case, former mob. So it was good that Zane finally found someone that he wanted to bring to russia, meant that Alyssa would have someone else to talk to. Someone who wouldn't mind talking about cramps, or why she felt bloated, or....all the girly things both Zane and Dimitri didn't wnt to hear bout. It was so endearingly awakward for the usually sophiscated men, to see them stuck in adolesences about this women friendships.

Back
Top Bottom