Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Not what it seems(blair/lady)

"Good."he muttered looking pleased that she wasn't hurt looking startled when she took his hand,looking panicked at her words. It wasn't so much that he didn't sant her to love him,it was he had no idea how to be kind and gentle,and she deserved those things in the man she loved. And...he hated himself,so he couldn't understand how she could love him when he failed everyone so badly.shifting he laid down with her,burying his face against her hair so she couldn't see how panicked he was,though his body seemed relaxed,his eyes showed how distraught he was."well.well just take a day at a time. I...I like being with you,and its been a very long time since I wanted to spend time aith anyone."he said smiling slightly.

"No he won't be pleased.but its not the first Time zanes pulled a disappearing act."drayke said though he looked concerned still.even if there had been no evidence,it shoulsnt have been easy to get him out. Well...whatever was going on he was sure it'd bjte him in the ass layer,he wasn't going to worry about it now."despite this,your dad has been quiet.makes me worry about whats coming next."he said sure that alexander was going to punish them all for this

Kate laid down with him, reaching up to gently run her fingers through his hair. A smirk pulled up a little in the corners of her mouth. It was so obvious that it was hard for him to display emotions or say such things, but he was trying... Letting out a sigh, she shook her head. "That's the best you can do? I pour my heart out, and all you tell me is that you enjoy spending time with me?" she murmured, arching an eyebrows. "Zane... I don't want to be a slave for the rest of my life, or until you get sick of spending time with me... It's not a life, and I'm not one of those girls that live in your father's cells..."

Jax shrugged and took another drink. "Hopefully tomorrow will bring new information," he murmured, leaning over to kiss his lover. "Until then, I think we are going to have to sleep in separate bedrooms tonight." He frowned at that and reached up to rub a hand over his face.

Zane sihed enjoying the feel of her fingers in his hair,his eyes going dark and angry at her continued probing. It was so very hard for him tl open up,only sorsen had ever seen a truly emotional zane,but kate was breaking him down, even if he was fihting her every step of the way."yes thays the best I can do."he snarled angry at her for not understanding just how very hard even that admittance had been.rolling on his side he turned his back on her,having every intention of going to sleep."a mere slave wouls have been whipped for landing me in jail,much less have my best friend letting you sleep in his bed.now go to sleep."

"Hopefully."he muttered doing his drink before sighinf."damn...are you sure he'd notice?"he asked almost hopefully before smirking heading for the livinf room"take the apare bexroom ill sleep on the couxh."

"No. No, I don't want to go to sleep." Kate growled and grabbed his shoulder, rolling his on his back so she could look down at his face. She was sick of him hiding from her, putting up a wall every time she admitted any kind of emotion toward him. All she really wanted as to break that barrier... "Look at me," she whispered, "And tell me that you want me for more than just sex and blackmail..." Slowly and gently, she crawled on top of him, looking down at him and trapping him under her gaze. "Please, Zane... Can't you see that you have affected me in ways no one else could imagine? That I can see through this... this barrier you build up?" She poked his chest harshly. "You have a heart, despite what people think, so why can't you admit it?"

Jax sighed and shook his head. "Absolutely not. This is your apartment," he murmured, scooting over closer to him on the couch. Gently, he ran his finger down to other man's chest while leaning in to kiss his neck. "But, you know, I don't see anything wrong with a little play time before we part ways..." He his hand slid down to cup Drayke's clothed cock, gently running his fingers over it.

Zane glared up at the woman sitting on him, and despite knowing that she had just been raped,being nasty,violent and angey had become to much a part of him and he couldn't do it. Grabbing her hips he rolled them,pinning her to the bed as he looked down at her."fine. Its more.noa stop whining about it,and just accept I'm never going to be like heathcliff,spouting off sonnets or crap every five minutes."he growled before pushing away from her and heading for the door, to scared about her loving him to be able to stay.

Drayke lauhed softly,groaning as he thrust up against the others hand."its my place,I should be able to sleep wherever I want."he groaned resting his head back on the couch,the tilting vision that gave him made the blood freeze in his viens as he watched his best friend stumble to a stop in confusion in the hallway door

"Zane, that's not what I meant! I don't want sonnets - I don't want Heathciff!" Kate snapped, watching him leave. Standing up, she followed after him, only to stand behind him with an equally confused expression. She looked at Zane's brother with wide eyes. "You're gay?!" she asked, looking absolutely shocked. No wonder the youngest brother felt the safest to be around...

Jax whipped his head around, then fell off the couch. "Fuck," he cursed, scrambling to his feet with flushed cheeks. "I.. Wh-... What the fuck, Zane?! You, I mean..." He stopped, unable to find words to defend himself. Shit. This was bad. This was so bad. A blind man could see that Drayke and him were much more that friends by their positions a second ago. "I can explain," he murmured quietly, ignoring Kate's blunt question.

Zane stared trying to figure out what to say. He couldn't identify what the feelings he was feel were until he realized he was hurt. He'd known drayke was bi,there was the downfall of the man never really datinf but jax....swallowing hard he headed for the door pulling on draykes leather jacket from the door hook before looking at kate,his face impassive,unwilling to shoe just how much the two had hurt him."I'm going home,do you want to come or stay with them?"

Drayke stared because he didn't know what to say before,."z-zane you can't take her there...and you shouldn't go back,not until you know how your father reacted to you being arrested." "Don't tell me what to do.I'm going home,and for once in your life your going to let me go without bitching about it." Drayke swallowed hard glancing at jaz because he had no idea how to handle a xalm zane. He'd expected violence when he found out,not this cold acceptance

Kate bit her lip, unable to process exactly what was going on. Her head hurt from all the plot twists that were happening in her life. All she knew was that Zane probably needed someone, because his silence seemed unusual, even for him. And she didn't want him to be alone. Despite their argument, she still cared for him. "Zane..."

Jax shook his head. "No, you can't go home. Neither of you... Fuck, Zane, if you want to get away from us, at least get a hotel across town. Don't take Kate and yourself to the lion's den. Not tonight." Guilt colored his voice as he tried to get his brother to calm down, hating the look of betrayal he could see in Zane's eyes.

Zane frowned at the two, dropping his eyes to the floor as he stared, swallowing hard. His own sfety he'd risk but he couldn't take kate with him, not when he was worried about what his father would do."Fine."he said before turning on his heel and heading back towards the bedroom, ignoring the two men.

"Zane..."Drayke started before stopping seeing the way zane's shoulders tensed, but didn't turn around. Watching him walk into the bedroom he winced at the slamming of the door, before looking at jax."I expected...lashing out....rage...not...this."He said wondering if this was just one to many blows to a already emotionally overwhelmed mn.

Jax nodded in agreement before looking over to Kate. "You are probably the only one who can calm him down right now," he murmured, then glanced at Drayke. "No. This is worse than rage." He frowned at that, running a hand through his hair with frustration. He walked over to the bar to make another drink while Kate walk out of the room to see about Zane.

"Zane?" she murmured quietly, her head spinning from everything. She frowned and looked up at him, shutting the door behind her. "Are you okay?" Walking over to him, she grabbed his hand and made him turn to look at her. "I... You're brother being bisexual is not that big of a deal. As long as he's happy, right? Same goes for your friend?" She looked at him with confusion, not understanding the pain he was feeling ran a lot deeper.

Drayke winced at that, having been afraid that would be the case, sighing a little as he followed jax to the bar, getting himself a drink and downing it quickly before sighing. "Well....on a slightly brighter note....we could share a room....I think."He said because he didn't know wht to think about this.

Zane frowned as he stared at the window, glad for the floor to cieling windows, wincing as she touhed him, jerking up from where she was holding his face, turning back to the window."It's fine. I never said it wasn't."he said shrugging carelessly watching the lights of the city. Staring at the city through tear glazed eyes, avoiding her eyes just so she couldnt seejust how upset he was. It was just to much. her rape, her running away, geting arrested...this. it was just to much for him.

Jax smirked sadly at him, but nodded. "We can share a room. He won't be coming out of there for a while anyway." He shrugged and leaned down to kiss his lover, wanting him to know that he was not ashamed of their relationship, just guilt for hiding it from his brother for so long. "Everything will be okay," he assured, "Come on... Let's take our drinks to the bedroom..."

Kate sighed, looking up at him as he looked out the window. The tears in his eyes broke her heart. Swallowing hard, she moved to gently wrap her arms around him middle, pressing her face into his chest. "I wasn't lying when I said I was falling for you, Zane," she whispered, glancing up at him. "And that means you can cry on my shoulder just as much as I cry on your's... And I won't ever tell a soul you did." Reaching up, she caressed his cheek. "You don't have to so stubborn with me..."

A small smile quirked drayke's lips, relief showing in his eyes,having been almost afraid that jax would back out when zane found out. Stealing a kiss he smiled as he followed the other to his bedroom,stretching out on the bed as he sipped his drink."We should try to get some sleep tonight."He sighed softly closing his eyes.

Zne siged softly leaning back into her,closing his eyes before smiling slightly."I'm stubborn?I think you're the stubborn one."He muttered turning in her arms before picking her up,settling her into the bed before snuggling down with her,resting his head on her chest even as tears slid silently down his cheeks. Jax hd been the only person he told almost everything, it had never occurred to him that jax woudl hide things from him.But the biggest pain he was feeling was from the thought jax had been afraid of him, of telling him exactly what he felt. And tht hurt, becuse he would have never hurt his brother, but the idea that jax thought he would,hurt.

Jax laughed bitterly and sat down at the foot of the bed, slowly pulling shoes off. "Like I could actually get sleep tonight. I'll be lucky if I get some sleep this week at all..." he murmured, looking over his shoulder at his lover. "But, you know, a back rub might help..." He grinned a bit and began pulling off his jacket and unbuttoning his shirt. "Did you see how... hurt he looked? I feel like shit. We should have told him..." he murmured, rubbing a hand over his face.

Kate smiled a little. "We are both stubborn. Go figure," she murmured, "But it keeps things interesting..." Laying back against the head board, she wrapped her arms around him and stroked his hair. She had no idea he was crying until a tear slid down and fell upon her breasts. When it did, she didn't say a word, just reached down and wiped his cheek with her thumb. "You're smile is so handsome, you know," she whispered, "I understand you keep it hidden from your enemies, but I like seeing it..."

Drayle smirked a little before smiling,"I can do that."He smirked getting the man to lay down on his stomach,slowly rubbing his back as he thought, pain squeezing his heart as he considered that. "I know. I didn't...I had expected him to be angry, I hadn't thought he'd take it this badly..."He muttered leaning down to kiss the other's shoulder,shuddering a little. He'd tried to not hurt zane and now it seemed like he'd inflicted the worst pain on him.

Zane smiled a little nuzzling her hand even as he silently cried, not responding more to the touch, before laughing a little."Hmmm I'll have to smile more then."He mutered a small smile turning his lips before sighing, snuggling down into her he closed his eyes."Get some sleep.You've had a busy few days..."he muttered because he was more then willing to pretend it was her that needed the rest and not him, the strain of the few days, plus still recovering from being poisioned was knocking his feet out from under him.

Jax sighed and closed his eyes, resting his cheek against the bed as the other man gave him a back rub. "Oh, you're good," he murmured, smirking a little, then frowning again. "Maybe Kate will be able to do something that I don't think any one has ever been able to do - console him," he murmured quietly and turned over to look at his lover. Reaching up, he caress the man's cheek. "Give him tonight. Let him sulk and think about how he's going to deal with things..." he murmured, pulling down Drayke for a long, slow kiss. "No matter what he does, I'm not going anywhere."

Kate smiled and nodded, sinking down into the bed with him and pulling the blankets up and over them. Leaning over, she placed a kiss on his cheek feeling her heart swell when she felt that his cheek was wet. "Only if you get some sleep too," she murmured, folding her arms around him. "Eight hours of sleep, and then you can bring havoc down on those you deem fit."

Drayke smirked."Oh of course I'm good."He mutteredslappingthe other on the ass playfully before moaning softly as he kissed him slowly, leaning back for a moment, sliding his fingers through his hair."Hmm good.I'd hate to have to chase you down."He muttered glad tht he wsn't going anywhere.Settling into the bed he shifted snuggling down into him with a sleepy sigh.

ZAne smiled sleepily, nuzzling her a little."Hmmm first the guards.Then I considered drayke and jax."e muttered alredy drifting off to sleep the sleepy smirk on his face saying he was enjoying the thought of vengence, even if it wasn't the other two in the room that were going to pay the most for this surprise, but the guards who had had the misfourtune of hurting kate, they were going to pay for hurting her and for overwhelming him enough that he cried.

The next morning, Jax made a point to wake up early and start breakfast for everyone. He knew the last thing his brother wanted was to see him all cuddled up in bed with Drayke, so he spent his morning flipping pancakes for four. By the time he was done, there was probably enough food for an army... Walking up to the bedroom Zane and Kate were in, he knocked softly. "Breakfast is on the table if you two want some," he murmured through the door, a frown on his face. He hoped his brother wasn't going to be as cold as last night, but with Zane, there was no telling.

Kate stirred a little next to Zane, slowly opening her eyes and smiling at his peaceful demeanor. He looked so sweet when he was sleeping... You'd never know that he was easily one of the most dangerous men in the world. "Zane," she whispered, leaning over and kiss his lips gently. Her hand moved up to gently stroke his hair away from his face as she leaned over him, a smiling on her lips. Her eyes glanced over to the door at the sound of Jax's voice. "We'll be right out," she called, not bothering to ask Zane if he wanted to. He knew that he needed to spend time with his brother and they needed to work things out. The only way all four of them could survive is if they banned together.

Drayke raised a eyebrow as he looked at jax, frowning at the door at teh sound of kate's voice. Well..it seemed zane wasn't talking to them still. sighing quietly as he looked at jax,"You prepared enough food to feed a really pissed zane.Afraid he'll open his mouth and talk, so you're feeding him?"He muttered stealing a quick glance at the door before leaning down to kiss jax softly."You think he's going to totally lose it?"He muttered before heading for the kitchen.

Zane yawned stretching as he looked up at her, sighing quietly."And if I don't want to eat?"He muttered but it wasn't anger in his eyes, it was a pain so deep that he'd hidden it for years. Zane was crippled, mentally, at the idea that jax had been afraid of him. After killing sorsen, he had tried so hard to protect jax, and it pained him to think the man had feared him.

Jax smirked a bit. "It would take more than a few pancakes to shut Zane up, but I thought I'd give it a shot," he murmured, kissing the other man back. He followed him into the kitchen, starting a pot of coffee and grabbing a bottle of OJ. It was obvious that he was as nervous as Drayke, for he barely slept, but he was trying to keep his nerves under control. He wanted to be calm for both him and Drayke.

Kate frowned a little, leaning forward to kiss him gently on the lips, then neck. Her hands slowly traveled down his body and she leaned up to whisper in his ear, "I'll suck your cock if you come to breakfast." She smiled, wanting him to feel good and take a mature step forward in accepting his brother and friend as a couple. Not to mention, she thought the release might help. The best thing he could do was let his brother know that he as not mad at him and show him that there is no reason to fear him. Even Kate knew that Zane was completely incapable of hurting his younger brother.

Drayke smirked a little."I would,but it might help."He said thinking about it before sighing as eh got himself something to drink, settling down in a seat to himself, looking up at jax he tuggged into to sit on his knees,"You look like your about to jump out of your skin."He muttered nuzling him little.

"W-what?"Zane sputtered at her words, groaning as she kssed her wy down his body. "Hmmm...I think I shall enjoy breakfast then."he muttered wrapping his hand in her hir, gently pushing her head down towards his cock, not hurting her, but just as demanding as he ever was.

Jax sighed and wrapped his arm around Drayke, rubbing his cheek against his shoulder. "Can't you at least pretend I look as calm as I'm desperately trying to appear to be?" he whined, kissed the other's shoulder and neck before standing back up. He fixed himself a plate and began to smother his pancakes in hot syrup, the poured himself a cup of coffee. "It's not that I think he'd do something out of line... I just... I'm afraid he's feeling disappointed, or maybe left out of the loop. And he's probably thinking that this has been going on for a lot longer than it has."

Kate smiled, happy to see him acting a little like his old self, even if that meant a demanding bastard. Gently, she began to kiss her way down to his pants, the unbuttoned them and slid them down his thighs. "You have to be nice,"she purred gently, stroking his cock gently with her hand before kissing the tip lovingly. As she looked up at him, she started to lower her mouth over him, letting her tongue explore the cock she had began to crave.

"Hmmm okay,, welll then, you look absolutely clm and orderly. Well prepared for zane to come on."He said smiling as he watched the other eat starting to devour his own pancakes."He looked...hurt.Probbly feeling left out by both of us.'"e said wondering just what zane ws thinking. Hating that the man hadn't just yelled, at least with rage tehy would have fugured out how he was feeling.

Zane moaned softly, his eyes closed as he absently stroked her hair, whining quietly when she didn't move fast enough."I'm almost nice."He growled his hips rocking little, pressing up aginst her as he pressed closer, his eyes screwed shut as e enjoyed himself, gasping as he came with a soft cry.

Jax grinned. "Thank you," he murmured, taking a huge bite of his pancakes. "So how bad do you think work is going to be? You think Abernathy is going to give you a hard time?" His eyebrows creased together. Sometimes, he hated that Drayke was on the police force. It worried him constantly, always wondering if a cop or a mobster were going to take him out one day. Being a double agent was just so risky...

Kate swallowed and licked him clean, then kissed her way back up his stomach and chest. "How was that?" she murmured, leaning down to kiss him sweetly. "Good enough to make you act civilized during breakfast?" She raised her eyebrows at him. "Your brother needs you... All you can do is show him that this doesn't change anything." Leaning down, she kissed his cheek and rolled off of him, grabbing some clothes from the bag that Jax bought her the night before. As she tugged on her jeans, a tank top, and a over the shoulder sweater, it was obvious that she had no idea what kind of effect she had on the man still in bed.

Drye looked thoughtful as he ate, before sighing."I don't know.Before now, they pretty much stopped giving me a hard time when it was obvious I wasn't choosing sides in this fight...but now that Kate called him, and zane got arrested...it could be bad."He said shrugging because he had a feeling that abernathy's failure to keep zane in jail was going to make things so much worse.

Zane panted groaning as he kissed her back, smiling softly."I'm always civilized, Kate."He muttered looking amused even if he didnt say anything to her words. Because it wsn't that he thought it changed things between them, but the man's bone deep pain over not being told hurt him. Swllowing hard as he wtched the woman, he sighed in pleasure at how well she looked, relieved to see her rape hadn't broken her.Stnding he dressed before heading into the kitchen,raising a eyebrow."Trying to feed a army?"He teased lightly, hiding behind the light words as he made him and kate plates.While he was willing-well not exactly willing- to show kate just how much this had affected him, the other two...he couldn't. To emotionally closed off to show how he felt.

Back
Top Bottom