Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Great Divide: Main thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shumi glance at Michael who still seemed to be in some some pain, and seemed to be through of the entire surgery. she leaned in close to Shane. "did you GIVE him the morphine?" she whispered harshly through her teeth. She looked about the crash site. "who else is in your party, if they are able to walk we need to get moving..." she muttered, afraid the huntresses would come at any moment.

Sarah let it go this time but she knew if anther man dared to inter the timple she would flip out. She looked at the priestess and said "good thinking if i fight a man i want it to be fair more fun that way then killing something half dead". She reached down and picked up the cub and said hush the man is gone . The cub looked at her owner like what are you crazy but it did not mew anther mintue. Sarah turned to the priestess and said "get some rest but if any more men inter the temple that need healing heal them so that way i can kill them all in a fair fight". She gave a quick kiss on the priestess lips before she turned and went.

She was at the door way and said to herself "time to go back i think to that crash site but this time your coming with me ". she put the cub down and opened the door and stepped out side and took a look at the place she called home the planet eve and all its wild. "I have been here all my life worked hard to get where Iam and no man is going to domanite this planet and take it all way ". she said in a angry tone to her pet. She took out her weopon and headed out to the crash site.

Shane gave her a nod and showed her the empty syringe "I did give it to him. I don't know why it didn't work. I would not want anyone to go threw that pain if they did not have to." He said to her before he started to look around. "Well the only people I know of is the cap, Michael, Donovan, and Lance the crazy doc but he is no where around. As for the other crew members I have no idea how many of them are alive or not." He said as he looked off wondering where the cap was now it had been a long time since he had heard anything from him. "How much time do you think we have before we will be swarmed by huntresses? I need to run in and get my bag of goodies, I do not want them getting a hold of it. Not to mention I will have to come back and search the crash site for more weapons they are going to be scattered all over the place threw the whole crash area. Not to mention that long skid before we finally reached here..." He stated as he started to think out loud.

Shumi was breathing hard starting to get impatient, there was a gnawing feeling that the War mistress and her huntresses were coming soon, the mana was telling her they had no time to dilly dally. "Just gather up whatever you need and whomever is fit to walk, we can get the rest later, but we have to start moving NOW!" she started to rapidly gather up her gear and slip back into her armored vest. "you have two minutes." she said as said with all urgently as she started to head north of the crash site, a rally point at the edge of the jungle.

Shane gave a nod and a grin. "Girl you know how to talk to a guy. Ill be back before the two min is up with all my equipment. Just watch them till I get back!" He said getting to his feet and taking off at a run to the ship. He might not have been that fast but he could keep running for very long stretches of time, he was built for distance and not speed. He was able to get threw everything quicker than before, he went strait to the cockpit and grabed his bag and just ran strait back out. He would have to find a secure place to bring everyone back to. He could track down everyone if needed later, he slung his full bag over his shoulder as he ran even though it was well over 100 pounds of equipment inside the bag, having not only guns and charging units but other surprises as well. It was only a shame that he could not have gotten another bag together. He came back out with the military bag his breath was barely elivated when he got back to the men that he knew were still around.

Altair scoffed at the cockiness of the war mistress and was half tempted to jump back through the window and take her down a peg or two. He watched as she hushed the cub and just shook his head. She should have listened to the animal but it made Altair's odds better and it wouldn't get Dalaena hurt. Again he went back to being silent until war mistress decided to piss him off even more. She had the balls or more like ovaries to kiss Dalaena. She was his and no one else could touch her he would kill them long and slow. The word couldn't help but come out in a whisper. "Mine..." When the War mistress was out the door Altair swung through the window so fast he could have caught whiplash.

He rushed Dalaena picking her up and onto the bed. He was on top of her pinning her down with a lopsided grin on his face. "You're mine and only mine." He didn't know he could be so possessive but the words already left his lips as he finally started powering down. He expended all his energy trying to hide instead of making wonderful love to his beautiful goddess. The sexual tension was gone and Altair's cock had gone limp at this point. Now that he was back to his old self he lost his wild facial expression and rough exterior. "I'm sorry about all that. I would blame it all on that surge of energy but I actually wanted it. I loved every moment of it and didn't want it to stop. But of course your cocky over demanding leader had to come interrupt us."

Delaena relaxed immensely after Sarah left. She had barely turned back to the room when Altair had her off the ground and back on her bed. Her own energy had mostly been spent with the effort of fooling the other woman. She still had a little bit swirling around inside her, and her eyes glittered playfully as she was pinned to her bed. She could see and feel the difference in his energy flow, and couldn't suppress a dark flash of anger at her war mistress for the rude interruption. She smiled softly up at him, lifting an eyebrow at his words. She didn't know how she felt, being 'owned' by someone. Well, maybe it wouldn't be so bad.

"Don't be sorry," she said, reaching up to run her fingertips down his cheek softly. "I wanted it, too. I loved it." she leaned up and kissed him gently. "I still want it." She pulled him down beside her, tracing the tip of her index finger in small shapes on his bare chest. "I'm not really surprised that she did that. She thinks that by being leader she owns each and every one of us. She probably isn't used to being refused the way I did today," she grinned a little impishly, feeling a strange sense of pride in sending Sarah away. "She is determined to run the whole planet, but she seems to let her ego get in the way." She shrugged nonchalantly, laying her head back on her pillow. "It will be interesting when she finds your men..."

Donovan watched as Shane made a dash towards the ship to gather supplies. Donovan kept his mouth shut for most of the exchange, mainly due to the notion that he refused to look a gift horse in the mouth, regardless of the horses gender. Donovan wanted to cross his arms, however he thought against that as he winced a little when he lifted his right arm up. He was glad that he was healed, but he wondered how long it would take before he was at full ability. Something didn't feel right, and it didn't help that he was on a world he knew next to nothing about, with a bunch of people he had constantly been told was the enemy.

When Shane arrived with the gear and Donovan refused to be a dead weight, taking a bag into his good arm he hoisted it over his shoulder and began to walk alongside the group. "So...Where exactly are we headed? I'm guessing you have a pretty nice set-up if the rest of the women tend to leave you be."

Shumi blushed at Shane comment then looked away he started gathering his belongings. she sighed and ran her fingers through her hair as she turned to Donovan. Shumi sighed. "its a World War III era Military science vessels. The Beagle Scribe." she explained. "its systems are old, but built to last. that and automated turrets never hurt..." she said with a smile and wink as Shane came to join them. Shumi hiked up her pack and started off heading north, leading the way for the other three men.

Altair was happy to her that she had the same feelings that he did. He felt it somewhere inside but it made him feel much bettr hearing it from her lips instead. Her kiss only enhanced that reassurance more. There was still that electricity between them but it wasn't like before. That kind of energy was wild and could have been dangerous if he had felt threatened. Laying beside her he let her play with his chest and he slipped her into his embrace. The first time cuddling and it was with a female no one could have seen that coming.

When she spoke of the war mistress Altair snorted in defiance. "She's in for a rude awakening. We're not a very hostile race anymore compared to the old days men have become rather peaceful on average. The men in the military are the ones that are the ones that are generally more hot-headed than the other's. And this planet is starting to bring out a more primal side of me. I'm not sure about the others maybe it's just you." He could have laid there all day but he had to get back to the men. He had abandoned them for a slice of a femal but he didn't entirely regret it.

"I think I should return to the men if that ego bitch is targeting my men. I want you to come with me though." He ran his hands through her hair looking into her eyes like he saw his entire future in them.

Shane Looked at Donovan as he just took the very heavy bag from him, wondering what was going threw the mans mind. He would of fought about it after all it was his hand picked equipment, though he let it go because it looked like he needed to do something. "Hold up guys, I don't want us going anywhere into hostel territory without everyone having something." He said as they got to the woods. "Donovan, Can you drop the bag for a second so I can get my rifle out of it and I can give you guys a few things so if something happens everyone will be able to fight back." He said to everyone then once Donovan dropped the bag he quickly got out his rifle it was an M-56 short barrel based off the old American M-4, this gun had laser targeting and heat vision scopes, it was built to work in just about every situation except for long range sniping. He put the strap over his shoulder and rested it around him and then he pulled out only one plasma grenade since he only had a dozen or a little bit more since the weapons that you could keep using would be worth more in the long run and not one time use things. He tired to take long views when it came to battle.

Delaena thought for some time in silence. "I'll go with you," she said slowly, "But I can't abandon my kind. If the women need me, they take priority." She furrowed her brow and rubbed the bridge of her nose. "I really hope that all these events don't trigger a war." She stood and made sure she was presentable to leave the temple, draping her cloak about her shoulders again. She opened the door to the main area and stepped back out, feeling the energy resonating in the temple walls. It tended to absorb the most potent feelings and keep them until they were cleansed. The priestess didn't have time right now to do all that, so she would let it buzz, almost alive, until she could stop and meditate over it.

She turned back to Altair and smiled warmly. "I hope I don't have to leave you."

Altair's heart stopped for a second when she didn't give her reply back immediately. But he didn't have to hold his breath too long before she decided to come with him. He nodded at her words and got up getting dressed himself. "I could never ask you to leave your people just as I would expect you not to do to me. Even if we have just met and can feel something special between us it wouldn't be right to make you choose me over your women. Besides I would hate to look like a clown when you'd turn me down." Flexing his fingers he felt normal again. He wouldn't be able to move as fast as he could before but with a little help from his telekinesis it wouldn't be a problem. He followed Dalaena back out even though he memorized the entire structure even the parts he hadn't seen. The human mind was a powerful thing he was glad his ancestors opened up the door to such great power.

"I hope you don't have to leave me either. But speaking of leaving I believe a certain somebody seduced me into deserting my men for a while. We need to get back quickly." Altair was starting to get used to carrying Dalaena around everywhere. "I'm starting to become your own personal horse." Tapping into his mind again carrying her was easier and he decided to show her another of his tricks. Tensing his legs he jumped up and in that single leap was high above the trees. "Have you ever seen Eve from this view?" It was like he was hopping through the air on an invisible path. It didn't take him long to find his men again and he dropped down softly and silently behind some trees. There he stopped and let Dalaena down. His hand found her's a lot quicker than before. It was becoming second nature to him. "Are you sure you don't mind coming along?"

Sarah was thou the forest with her cub behind her at top speed well for her anyway. she had her bow out ready to aim if needed. She came to the crash and she lost her temper when she saw her priestess with a man and she hissed at her cub "what she is with man now when she could have me and I own her ". She climbed up to a tree to get a good view at the place and noticed there was more men and the witch that lived in that old vessel . she did not like her much cause she was not with her crew more like a loner and that was not cool . She climbed back down ready for a fight.

She made her north following her cub and she had her bow ready with a fire arrow. When the time comes she was going to shoot this arrow at the men . She found a nice spot just on the outskirts of the men and her priestess and that witch . She noted not only was one of her priestess here but the other one was well was all her woman leaving her for the men not on her watch they are not.

Delaena stared at her planet from up above. She wrapped her arms more tightly around Altair, pressing herself against him. "No, I've never... not from this high up." She'd climbed trees and stood on high ridges, overlooking some parts of the lands, and valleys, but this! This was absolutely stunning. Everything looked so small. She searched quickly for her temple, but it was hidden under the miles upon miles of lush green foliage. She rested her head on the man's shoulder, smiling softly to herself. She could feel his warmth and his heartbeat, and despire the spectacular view, couldn't help but sigh contentedly and close her eyes.

She opened her eyes again when she felt her feet touch the ground. When she was sure that the ground was, indeed, under her feet, she let herself regain her balance before making any effort to move. Her legs shook a little, and she eagerly took Altair's hand when he found hers. At his words, she smirked a little and lifted her chin in defiance. "If I wasn't sure, I wouldn't have come. Not even you can make a woman do something she doesn't want to do. Not even this woman." she winked slyly and turned her head back to the sounds of the men. "Keep on guard. If the War Mistress knows where they are, she could attack any minute."

Gabriella watched in silence as the witch went about her work. Aiding the men in her own way and talking of odd things. green orbs watched as the witch went about fixing the other male's wounds. It seemed as though she wasn't the only one to watch in silence, since the one with the broken arm just gazed as the others did their thing. She had to give the female witch some credit. She had a back bone and her fair share of intelligence. She was torn between following them and heading back to her village. If her war mistress did happen upon her, there was nothing she could say that would excused her from her punishment. Even worse, she feared getting on the elder's bad side as well. "I will go as well." She finally decided. "I need to know where you are... just in case the fates are not on your side and I have to give you a heads up. I warn you men though. Bring about any attention to yourselves and my Mistress will give you the worse. Skinning you with your own teeth is light, compared to what she may have in store." She was not really threatening, but warning.

Given the only attire she dawned was her green robe of a cloak tied down the front to the tops of her thighs, and flat slippers tied about her ankles, she had little to weigh her down, so she could make it back to her home even under the cover or night. Her quiver was taken off her shoulders and she had a few more left. She hoped she didn't have to use them.

Sarah kept low and was on the watch taking in the sight of the men a new toy to play with before she would kill them. She noted some of them were hurt and she did not like that for that would make them eaiser to kill . she wanted them healed so she could have a fair fight but in the end she would kill them . She could not lose all she worked so hard for all she manged to rule now to make that other girl bend to her rules and the men gone she would be queen bee of this world and she had to grin at that idea. She soon climbed a near by tree and watched the people down below with the arrow fit and ready to fire . she would wait for the perfect chance to shoot and she would not hit her target but at the near by ground to watch them run in panic like ants would be a fun sight.

Shumi's senses started to tingle suddenly as she looked over her shoulder for the source of the chill. "we gotta move!" she bade the males "now!" she said as she tore off into the foliage with her heavy pack heading north, hoping bot to be shot throat her neck by a huntresses arrow.

Altair's face grew into a smile when he felt Dalaena grasp his hand in return. Her defiant reply made him feel a sense of pride in her for some reason. Women were strong in so many ways and their courage wasn't lacking either. She was the perfect match for him she completed parts of him and brought out parts he didn't know he had. "I might not be able to make you do something but I can sure try to seduce you." He winked with a soft chuckle before getting a little more serious.

"I won't underestimate her but she better not underestimate me. Otherwise she's in for a surprise." Altair felt exposed without his spacesuit and his katanas and was glad to be back. But something caught his attention and he turned to see the war mistress climb into a tree and ready her bow. He could see the others in the distance and turned to Dalaena quietly. "Stay here and stay low." Running at full speed he grabbd his spacesuit pulling it on quickly and his katanas. He touched Dalaena on the back lightly letting her know he was back and armed. He watched the war mistress closely ready to spring into action the moment she moved or released her arrow. Altair just hoped he could move fast enough to stop her or her arrow.

Lance broke through the clearing and peered backwards, eyes widening at the sight of six large creatures. Half of them moved on two legs, the others on four. Long scaly tails ocasionally slammed into trees or rock, shattering them easily. He had fired a few pistol shots at them, yet they simply bounced off. He grinned at the prospect of disecting one later. He forced himself to move faster and faster, ignoring the pain in his sides.

He found the semi intact structure of their ship and he mad a dash forwards. He sprinted the last bit and jumped, spinning arround and firering the last of his leviathon pulse rifle. He heard the sounds of flesh being partially disintergrated before the creature –or what was left of him- blasted off away from him. Seconds later he was back on his feet and ducking in one of the holes in the ship. He rushed from cabin to cabin untill he finally found a secure place in one of the cargo bay’s. He locked himself in and inhaled deeply.

How many of them were still following him?

Sarah the man come out of the forest being chased by lizards. She grinned this dam things would kill anything in their wake and the men were not really fair fights but the lizards where a whole anther story. She tilted her bow more higher not at the men any more but aimed at the lizards. She let the fire arrow fly right into one taking it down . She then broth forth anther arrow made of fire and was ready to shot them again . She climbed down the tree and picked up her cub and said to it "get in the ship lizards are here and get close to that man as possible and keep him in your sights" Cub did as she was told and soon she was in the ship next to lance.

Sarah tore thou the crash sight getting closer but not too close to the lizards and made her war cry "here i come green virmin lets dance" soon as she was done speaking she let anther arrow fly into anther one. It seemed to her the more she brought down the more seemed to fill its place. She needed her huntress here and on top of that her priestess to help her with this one or she was going to be out numbered and killed but this only fueled her rage even more. "come on why wont you all just leave after losing two of your own kind do not see i will kill you all".

Delaena bit down hard on her tongue. Damn. The lizard creatures were nasty buggers, and insanely hard to beat. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes, trying to summon up the strongest winds she could. She wouldn't be able to blow the reptiles away, but she could focus the winds solely on them to at the least disorient them, or, if they were strong enough, knock them off balance and disable their attacks. She didn't count too strongly at the latter, however.

Once the winds had gotten rolling on their own and no longer needed her full attention, the woman called down lightning. It wasn't something she did too often, but it always sent a surge of power through her. As a subordinate, though, and one who generally liked that place, the feeling of such strength frightened her. She held tightly the the tree that she was positioned behind when the sky opened up and bolts of lightning cracked down upon the foe. She hoped her aim was good enough that none of the others were hit.

Something clicked inside of Altair when he saw the lizardmen approach. All the locks he had were quickly gone and he reached into the deepest parts of his mind. Years spent training with his swords and his powers were going to be put to the test. He could easily put down a man but these lizards looked like they were made of sturdier stuff. Nevertheless he rushed at them fearlessly. Even with the arrows whizzing past him and the occasional lightning bolt that barely missed him sometimes he drew his swords and jumped up right over a good portion of them into the middle of the horde. It would be best to cut them down from the inside while the others worked from he outside.

He was no longer defending his men but rather a woman that inspired him to kill anyone that threatened her. Altair was in a fury of slashing and hacking even through the tough scales they were like paper in the right hands. An nearly indestructable blade sharp enough to slice through metal was hard to defend against. But with the crushing of bones and veins Altair worked his telekinesis to its limit. Some lizardmen were crushed by and unbelieveable force. Others were getting stretched into different direction. But the most gruesome were the ones that felt like they were going to explode from the inside. Even with Altair on the complete offense it didn't do much for his defense. He would get scratched sometimes or a powerful tail would knock the wind out of him. However he always got right back up and continued to cut down the endless wave of reptiles. Even as his vision blurred sometimes or he blacked out still standing and swinging his sword with deadly grace and skill. He was reckless but being safe would end up in more of his men dead.

Delaena leaned against the tree, breathing heavily. The winds were growing weaker as her strength was depleting. She knelt beside the tree and closed her eyes tightly, one hand on the rough bark, one hand pressed to the earth below. She pulled at the energy there, and pressed into the trees a cry for help. Why they would help against another of their creatures, she didn't know. The lizard folk had been there long before womankind, but she had faith. She had to have faith; she always had. Her eyes opened and looked at the swirling of dust and smoke, some of the trees and ground scorched where her lightning had struck, masses of blood and body parts and smoldering corpses.

For a moment she was nauseated. Her faith had had her mostly peace-loving, unlike much of her kind. Then, with a rush of blood, her upbringing, from childhood, rushed forth. With a sudden burst of energy the priestess stood and lifted her hands again. The lightning returned, with ten times the force it had had. She was not a tentative young woman now, but a priestess with people to protect.

Sarah was now in the thick of things shooting arrows doging claws. She then went to using earth turning the arrows into spears and using her bows to shoot them at the lizards. She went into a roll and while in the roll one lizard cut her good in the arm. She ran into the ship just as anther claw came down on her and it missed her. She came and sat down by lance and her pet cat midnight. She looked at her arm bleeding and said "oh now its on you stupid lizard men. "

She was feeling weaker throu from the amount of blood running down her but it also fired her up. She was the type of girl who loved the feel of knocking on deaths door but not walking throu it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom