Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Great Divide: Main thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Delaena dug her nails into Altair's back when he filled her. The pain was minuscule, she barely felt it. She felt him stretching her, though. She felt the way her pussy hugged him, so snug around him. She could feel it from her fingertips to her toes, just buzzing with excitement and lust, and this untamed raw power. She kissed him more fervently, one hand moving to the back of his neck, and the sound of his growl sent a shiver down her spine that made her pussy clench in excitement. This was unlike anything she'd ever felt before, and the priestess wasn't sure she could ever go back to her old life. She certainly could never see men the way she did.

When Altair began moving, her head fell back in bliss. Her eyes fell shut and her lips parted slightly, still holding tightly to the man inside her. Delaena felt them lift and opened her eyes to see what was going on. Watching the bad and floor fall away from them, she laughed breathlessly and looked back at Altair in awe. "Amazing," she whispered, wrapping her legs more tightly around his waist. Her arms snaked around his back to cling to him. She wasn't afraid of falling, exactly. She knew she was safe there, with him, in mid-air. The fact that there was nothing holding them to the ground made her desire rise even more, and she moved her hips to meet his thrusts, gasping every time he filled her.

As his thrusts picked up, her gasps turned into moans. They started out quiet and shy; in the back of her mind she was afraid of someone walking in. Then, as the motions continued and got harder, her fears melted away, falling back to the ground. She pressed her lips to his neck, sucking the flesh into her mouth and grazing her teeth across his skin. Every one of her senses was running in overdrive.

Sarah had been out watching the men and had gone back home to put in her long all the information she knew. It seemed a crew of men had crashed on Eve that was what caused the tree and the wind and water to act up according to Delaena. she decided to go back to the priestess to see what else the woman heard from Nature. Sarah could not talk to the nature for she was trained that way by her family she was trained to be a warrior and rule others . She let out a smile and headed back to the priestess she was in full combat mode and was ready to battle the men should the need arise but for now she will watch and learn all she could. Little did she know that was all about to change.

She walked into the temple and stopped to reach down to pet her pet and smiled "hello midnight sweety ". She looked around the place and called out to her priestess no one came to her call . She did not know one was out already but usually Delaena was in. She went to the girls room maybe she did not hear her calling for some reason well she would just have to punish her for that. she came to the bedroom door and went to knock on it but decided to just barge in. she went to open the door but it was locked. Okay the girl did two things wrong now she was really in trouble . She then banged on the door yelling "Delaena open the dame door this is your war mistress who told you you could lock the door and not come to my calls ".

Delaena started at the sound of the woman's voice. Her blood chilled and she froze, hands tight on Altair's arms. "Put me down," she whispered, eyes wide with terror. If the War Mistress found him... She didn't even care about her own punishment. She would take a thousand lashings, until her flesh was flayed from her bones, before letting anything happen to this man. Maybe it was just the energy pulsing inside her, she wasn't sure. She'd never felt this level of devotion, for anyone other than the gods that she served.

She made quick work of her robe, lacing up the front. She lifted the plain blanket off the bed, revealing a space under that might be big enough for the man to crawl under. "You need to hide. If she finds you, she will kill you. You have no idea what an angry woman can do. Please," her voice was barely audible, but her eyes pleaded with him with utmost sincerity. She called to the War Mistress through the door.

"Forgive me, Mistress, but there are no laws against a priestess seeking a little privacy. Excuse me while I dress." She paused and waited for a chance to slip out of the room without the woman seeing what she was hiding. She smoothed down her hair and stepped out. "And as I am a priestess, not a warrior, I am not under such commands that may forbid me as such. What is it you need? Have you not tracked where the men had crashed? I thought that's what you had run off to do when that..." she frowned. "That thing showed up."

Altair had been enjoying himself until that annoying voice interrupted them. It shook Dalaena out of her high and that pissed him off even more. He felt lacking they were passing energy back and forth and now that cycle had been severed. Clenching his teeth he let them down at her request against his own will. Altair wanted to lash out at this woman who wanted to interrupt his fun. It was dangerous he wasn't losing any of the energy he had stored up and his libido was still strong even in the face of danger. Biting back his anger he moved to hide out of sight. He opened up the wndow and with his telekinesis he stuck himself to the wall outside of the window but peaked in to keep an eye on things. One wrong move from the war mistress and he would swoop in and tear her to shreds.

Altair kept an eye on the war mistress taking a note of everything about her. Her size her voice the way she talked to people. He needed to learn everything he could about the enemy and his supercharged mind was great in this situation. Waiting, watching, learning, protecting.

Kiki said:
Shumi gaped and stepped back as the priestess landed before her for had the sense not to raised her rifle again. Still she thought about the proposal, she wondered if she should mention how she was just attacked by one of those men, but the priestess spoke of the wounded, and what it would be to leave then to their fate, Shumi looked down guiltily and fully lower her rifles, then blushed and stepped back as she realized how close the priestess, was and took a reflexive step back, looking up at her and blushing. this is t the closest she every got to one of the women on this planet, and it was... well... humbling... the priestess was well over a head talking that her and very gracefully built. Shumi could feel the warmth coming off of her. Shumi snapped back to reality, "okay okay...." she looked back up at the taller woman and blushed realized she was eying her chest. shumi blushed deeper and folding her arms over her breasts and clear her throat loudly. "and.... you will not tell the war party about this?"
She asked trying to get back to the present. "how many will be coming?" she asked looking back at the pillar of smoke in the distance.

Her eyes stopped roaming long enough to get back to the topic at hand. Knowing that there were two men waiting on her for results. "I would leave them were they are now if I wanted them killed at the hands of my kin." She pointed out. It would make no sense to ask for aid just to turn the men in. "As for how many, I am not entirely sure. I would not say too many. Apparently we out number them. I've already run into three of them. One is in a bit of a coma. He'll live, but he's most likely still unconscious. "Come." Of course she had urges to play off of. As a priestess seldom did she dabble in the intimate arts, but when she did oh was it amazing, to say the least. Even the witch was looking rather tempting. She sigh and turned on her heel and began leading the way. "I doubt I am the only one to know about the men, hence why we need to work quickly with this. I have to be back at my temple or someone will question my absence." She had already been gone long enough as is. Especially with the task she had been sent out to do.

Donovan felt a slow yet ever constant heat rising up from his chest. By the time the feeling welled up in his head he felt his face wince and writhe with pain. His eyes began to open very slowly, his muscles working through the varying degrees of pain. For the first time since the crash he could see within his full range of vision. With a deep and painful audible moan he felt his body slip back into full consciousness. He shook his head a little, the red no longer covering his vision, and he felt much better than he had when he had first awoken. He tried to rise up onto his feet, the process became more and more difficult as he realized how much pain was emanating from his lower legs.

He worked through the pain as best he could though, and let himself stand up wobbling every once in awhile. "Thanks... I think. Yep, my right arm is definitely broken. Everything else just hurts." He said, wincing every now and again as he let his arm remained slumped at his side like it was...Well, like it was broken. He let his eyes dart lazily over the landscape. "Whats our current status?"

Shumi glared at her, not quite appreciating the sarcasm, she just didn't want this harboring of males to put her up on the top of the War Mistresses' hit list. She started to mentally take note of preparations she would have to make back on the Beagle to accommodate the incoming males. she still wasn't sure how they were going to do this, but the priestess seemed to have an idea. Sighing, she stashed her rifle back over her back and folding her arms under her breasts as she followed the priestess, hoping to hear the rest of her plan. she just hoped her wouldn't end up going into the temple with her, too many priestesses would want her head for something like that. or they she would be stripped naked and put on display if she was caught or maybe this was a trap. she had heard, rumors, of what the priestesses did in the temple. Shumi blushed and tried not to think about that. it was bad enough that she could tell all the priestesses that the scary witch was really as small weak woman, but to let loose that she had little to no sexual experience.... that would just be embarrassing...

Gabby needed to get back to the men before she could make any final finishes on the plan, so there wasn't much talking as they walked along the pathway back. "I can help... a little.. but you'll be putting most of your faith in the males." She forewarned as she finally made it to the edge of the forest where she had left the two males. The red haired priestess was quite shocked to no only see the formally unconscious male awake, but also standing. She took the witch by the hand without so much as a forewarning and pulled her over. "She will help you." She knew not the witch's name and honestly she really didn't care. "She is not like the others, and lives in isolation. It is the only other place I can think of. We go no where near her home. I will give you and the rest of your men time to recover. Good luck finding Lance." She looked at the male standing and looked at the manner of his right arm. "May I?" She asked. Figuring it broken, if not at least shattered. She closed the distance between the two and rest her hands upon his arm. He had done quite a number, from what she felt. She knew she was causing him a bit of pain, but it was necessary.

Again, she could fix the bones, but the pain would only subside, slightly. A warmth would emit from her hands. Soft fingers hosting up and down the skin of his arm. He would probably feel movement in his arm. An odd thing. Nerves shifting and bones righting themselves as they were. Again her hand grew searing hot and she bit back the pain and pulled her hands away when no more could be done. There was a look of minut pain on her face, but her hands cooled down rather quickly. "Your useless with a broken arm." She plainly stated before blue orbs looked to the witch. "You will take them?" She asked once more.

Donovan paused, taking a little more of an aggressive stance as the women came into view. He was outnumbered now...But, they didn't seem to want to hurt him. He was sure that they would execute him or worse given his current lack of protection. However, he was pleasantly surprised that neither of them seemed to be on the offensive. If anything they were trying to help him. A rare quality in a long term enemy. He squinted his eyes a little and nodded as the red haired woman approached him. He felt a searing throb within his arm and a rush of intense energy cascade over his bones and nerves. He winched with the oncoming pain as the nerves and pieces began to reset.

"Thank you..." He said with another wince of pain and then shook his right arm. It certainly hurt extensively but at least he could move it. He nodded as she spoke once again. Her words were pure and simple, and more than correct. He was completely useless with a broken arm. And now that it was mostly fixed at least he could hold and fire a weapon. "I have a question. Why are you helping us? I mean Men and Women are enemies right? Why not just kill me and call it a day?"

Shumi sighed, chances are she an the males would be operating on technology that was still centuries apart. still she tried to hold these concerns back as she followed the shapely priestess back the crash site. Shumi yelped as she was grabbed by the priestess and dragged in close and of course introduced to the males as 'the witch'. Shumi pulled her hand out of the woman's grasp gave her and annoyed look before giving a bow to the males and offering her small hand. "nice to meet you." she said awkwardly.

Shumi took note of the injured males, some quite serious, she didn't have magic like the priestess, but she still had the Nanites... she could take care of them... she blushed and tried not to make eye contact with males, yes, she was a mature healthy woman, but that didn't mean she didn't get the jitters around men, especially since she hadn't interacted with one in her life besides her father. this was uncharted territory for her. the order form the priestess brought another glare from Shumi, "you owe me..." she muttered under her breath.

Again she was asked this question. Honestly she had asked herself the very same thing. Why had she not killed these male vagabonds or, at the very least, headed back home and told the elder. It may have very well been the fact that another woman had killed one of her mothers and now she really saw no one as good based solely upon their sex. "For the very same reason she is not dead now. I am a priestess and in my eyes everyone is questionable, no matter the sex. I am a priestess and I leave the blood shed to the huntress'. Do something wrong, then I will not hesitate to pierce you through and through with a single shot. So far, all is well, so please don't give me a reason to kill you." She was actually very tired. It was not in her nature to heal so many wounds in such a short amount of time. Especially something as extensive as resetting bones. "First and foremost, you need to get your little... clan... back together."

Her back was turned to the males and she looked the witch in the eyes. "I will help you with the men, if any more are injured I can help patch them up, but once their in the safe zone, I have to head back to my temple." She needed to know where they were being kept as well. She did not know what this witch may have in mind with the males.

Shane watched as the two women came out threw the woulds and he had to admit that they maid a pair together, he did not make any moves against them as they approached since he had been expecting them. Though he had to give his head a shake because of how little attention his companion was giving him though how could he blame him with the ones that they are supposed to be attacking and killing right in front of them. He let it slide and allowed the two to talk, however his eyes focused on the new commer as he saw her gear and it brought a smile to his face. "Well there is something I didn't expect to see. A woman with the old classic weapons, I haven't seen any of those things in ages. I don't remember if those require ammo or if they need the portable charges." He said with a smile from the ground not making any moves closer to her since she did not seem to be interested on getting closer yet. Not worried about letting the other woman heal his friend since she had done it before but somehow she missed it but she did have the bleeding to stop first so he would not die, anyone would over look the other things to save a life.

Michael was staying there with Shane and Donavon and soon Donavan woke up. He looked at him as he said that his arm was broken, but he couldnt do anyting about it. If Lance was here... actually where was he, probably exploring around if he had survived of course. Michael saw as some female aproched and he stood up and let a hand on his gun, touching it, but without pulling it from his hip. He had no idea if they were friendly, so he was ready to attack if needed. He was trusting those females, but they seemed friendly and ready to help. He watched as one of them moved closer to his comrad and started healing his arm. Michael can use some heeling as well... his right shoulder is still hurt, the woulnd is big and the cap tried helping him, but he didnt do much, he just stopped the bleeding and the wound heeled a little but not a lot. He could barely move his arm, but he didnt ask for help, he just stayed there quiet and observing the females, looking at their weapons keeping a close eye on them ready to attack if needed. But the thing that surprised him was that one of the females had guns on her, old model but still she had modern weapons that the females shouldnt have... Well he was gratefull to the females that they found them place to stay at, but he still couldnt trust them "Probably" He said to the girl that was armed with modern weapons, when he heard her saying that they owe her.

Sarah eyed the girl when she said that thing showed up "do you mean my pet Priestess it is not at hing its pretty kitty". she crossed her arms and said "very well then explan why you did not come to my calls you normaly do"? she peeked into the room but saw nothing to suggest what she was doing to keep her from coming to her calls. Sarah felt midnight rub against her and but it also kept looking into the room and mewing something in that room was bothering her cat but she could not figure out what it was sense she could not smell what the panther cub could .

She then answered her priestess question and said "yes I have and let me tell you there are males on this planet and I aim to kill them all maybe after this is our planet they cannot take it from us but first i will watch them and maybe toy with them a little bit they fasinate me not sure what to do about them". she then gave an order to her priestess "if any man come to the temple do not let them in no matter what you hear me unless its to take them prisoner till i deem it fight for them to die Iam going back to the crash site to learn more about them this time Iam taking my pet with me and if you ever call it a thing again I will punish you ".

Shumi shrugged to the priestess and set down her heavy pack and bent over to rustle around with it before fishing out a Medi-Kit. "I can patch them up too you know." she said with a wink, she looked over at the more injured males, she could keeps them stable, but until she got them into the Beagle's Medi-bay, there wasn't anything too substantial that could be done.

the pin haired girl blushed and glanced at the man noting her repeater. probably a soldier from the way her was talking. "its a 1313 Percussion Mag, takes .44mm rounds and is magazine fed." she said glancing at him, he seemed to be stable, hopefully stable enough to walk. She turned to Michael, and winced at his shoulder. "has that been cleaned yet?" she asked as she knelt by his side and slowly started the tear off was remained of his sleeve. she started to slowly clean it with a sterile cloth, unfortunately the wound seemed to have previously closed over and unsterilized area and unfortunately there deems to be a few shards of metal there too, but not deep. the the small pink haired 'witch' blushed and looked at Michael, breathed hard. she was going to hate her for this. "here..." she start handing him a stick, to bite on, and handed him a syringe with morphine as well. "you may was this as well..." she girl shrugged out of her vest, which revealed more of her slender upper body and busty chest, and tossed it out of the way as she started to collect Gauss and tweezers. She fished out a scalpel too. "you may want to lie down..." she said gently patting his head.

Delaena shook her head. "I was not referring to your cat. I was talking about the man that showed up out of nowhere. He's gone now, but I had the decency to heal him enough that if one of our superior kind attacked, he would at least be able to put up a fight. The healing was a bit much and it drained me, so I was resting. That's why I didn't come when you called me." She ran her fingers through her hair and shook her head.

"Forgive me, War Mistress, but as a priestess it is my duty to offer healing to any creature that comes to my doors. I certainly would not let a man seek sanctuary or refuge here, but I would at least heal them enough to let them live until they met another of our fearsome fighters. Like you, Mistress." She smiled warmly, and reached up to rub her eyes. "I'm sorry, I'm still so tired. It's amazing how much it took out of me."

Shane smiled and nodded to her answer. "Good weapon, I Bet it almost never jams. Though it is old still very good. I used to use old models but it was just easier to carry a portable charger for the plasma weapons then having all the loose ammo. I have quiet a few toys that I think might interest you." He said before he turned around to see Micheal. "Oh hey there fly boy! It is good to see you up and walking. Did the crazy doc get back and give you a hand but forgot to finish his work, or did something else happen when while I was searching the area?" He asked before he went over to them both. "If needed I can hold him still while you work, I might not be a good field medic but I can help when someone gives me instructions on how to help." He said as he watched them both, as she took out the meds and stripped off her shirt revealing more of her body, he did not understand what was happening but it seemed like some urges were rising in him but he held control of them, they could be sorted threw later when he had time to figure them out.

Michael looked at the woman that offered her help. He was going to say something to her, but she had already started ripping the sleeve of his shirt and un doing the bandages. He didnt knew what to do back off, push her away... but he had to say she wasnt harming him, but was trying to help. Well it will be good, he was sure that this female knew medicine cuz the way she talked, he was glad that he will be fine, but then he heard that he should lie on the ground. Grabbing the stick that was handed to him he sighed and then saw that Shane came to the as well. Michael smirked when he heard Shane's words "No the Captain tried helping me, and he did, but he is not a medic... And where is Lance by the way... Is he alive" Michael asked curious, really curious.

Michael lyed down on the ground looking at the girl and then at ahne again "If it is nececery hold me then Shane" He said to him and nodded in agreement. He bit the stick and waited for the girl to pach him up again so that he can be ready if something happens.

Shumi smiled a bit, but tried to look away, she had no idea what a plasma charger was or how it worked, but she smiled anyway. Whatever suits your needs." she said with a charming smile, pretending she knew what her was talking about. she turned her attention back the Michael. "you may have to, here make him bite on this." she said handing him the stick as she tried to pin his arm down and started to gently cut the wound open again around the shards. "give him some morphine and put pressure under the armpit." she reached into the pocket of her vest and pulled out and old pair of glasses that looked cute on her as she started to cut a bit deeper into the wound. setting the scape aside she took out the tweezers and started to slowly pluck out the shards.

Shane gave a nod, Helping to get Michael settled down onto the ground, wanting to make things as easy as possible for the one working on him after all he did not want any worse damage to happen to the one she was working on. He took the morphine and then gave Michael a does to help with the pain before he took a firm hold on the wounded man, to make sure he did not move too much. When she took out the glasses he could not help but have an interested look on his face it was as if she was out of the history books even having glasses. "Now Ace, if you don't make me work too hard to hold you still Ill give you one of the guns that I was able to get out of the Armory before everything went to hell." He said grinning down at the man after he pulled his eyes from Shumi.

Michael felt Shane holding him tight so he won't move. He was feeling a very big pain, which made it hard to stay still and his body was moving without Michael controling him, it was good that Shane was holding him down so that the girl could work on his wound. The pain was big and he was making sounds of pain. With his head leaned back and his eyes closed he could hear Shane speaking, but he didnt listen to the words. Michael could feel the mobment in his wound, he hoped that it will be over soon... Michael's veins on his neck were going to pop out as he tried to stay quiet. But he really couldnt hold his sound. With his left hand he holeded one of Shane's arms, holding him tight so tight that Shane could even feel pain, but Michael was trying not to move thats why he was holding Shane's hand.

"last one..." shumi said as she removed the shard and started cleaning it. she fished out a sutra and started to stitch him back up again. she tried to do it fast, he was definitely not liking it, though it was probably better now without having metal in his flesh. she tied the end of the sutra and started to dress and bandaged the wound. "at least you won't get infected." she said, trying to help him back up, but by waist, not by the shoulder. "is anyone else fit for walking?" she asked, she would do a better job fixing them up back and the Beagle. but for now she just had to get them all fit to walk. she untucked her shirt-tail and she started to cleaned her glasses before putting them away and glanced at the other man. "Is he okay to walk?"

Shane did not stop Michael from grabbing a hold of his arms and digging into the with he strength and digging into them, to let him feel the pain that was running threw him. He understood and did not hold it against the other man, He was looking down at Michael as the pain went threw him before he gave a nod when he heard the girls words, good she was almost done and it would be over. After she had gotten the last piece out he knew that the hard part was over and the man under him should be numb to this pain since it would be much less than someone digging threw trying to find pieces of metal. "Well I know I can walk and I think I should be able to take at least one person if not two. Although if I need to take to it will be really hard to do." He said as his eyes wandered over to the woman who had just help Michael out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom