Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Great Divide: Main thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Altair watched her work hard while another part of his mind worked on keeping the men she finished working on stable. His mind was lifting some cloths to dab away sweat and clean off blood. But it was also taking in what a strong woman Dalaena was. When she pulled away stating that she was tired all focus was brought back to her. They were men and while it was nice to help them they were mentally capable of not being coddled like an injured child. At least they weren't dying now. It was time for Altair to take care of Dalaena. With a clean cloth he wiped away any sweat that might have formedon her forehead. "You did such agood job with the men and we'll pull out of this better than we would have. Now reax and let me work my miracles." He pushed with his mind but softly and brushed against her skin even beyond her clothes. Enveloping every inch of her body he pushed against her skin methodically and slowly and ultimately was massaging her entire body at once.

Altair slowly approached her and removed his helmet. He sat next to her and pushed a few buttons on his suit and it opened up. His body was now exposed for the first time since he landed on the planet. His toned muscles glistening in the sunlight. The captain's long black hair came down to his back in a ponytail and his hazel eyes looked for her's. "Thank you for everything Dalaena." He was now questioning why the men and women were at war becaue clearly with Altair and Dalaena as an example they could coexist peacefully. He was questioning his motives as a captain now. Why were they at war? Was it really that neccessary to fight? But thinking about it he knew why he would fight. He was fighting for diplomacy and he was fighting for the future of the two races becoming one again.

Shane gave a nod with her saying that it would be a good idea to bring him into the ship when the time came. "Lance is the only one that I know is alive thanks to you. I do not have any idea about the others I have not seen any of them around." He said as he looked into her eyes wondering what the hell was going on here everything that happened was so odd. "Oh man if every man was like that. I think I would run away to here just to stay safe inside my own skin even if I had to fight to survive at least I can pick out the things that are dangerous out here." He said then he got this puzzled look on his face when she started to talk about fighting. "Me? I don't know. I signed on for security. I have not gotten any orders to attack anyone and I do not know what the top brass are planning. I mean your people outnumber us by so much that I think we would be foolish to attack. However it is not my place to do anything with that. If I am ordered to do something then I will have to do it or I will be punished for not doing it." He said with his arms out away from his weapons, not wanting to fight her now over something that has not some to pass yet, the people that crashed here are just trying to survive.

Gabby would have known better. While one could be nice, it did not account for others. To bring bloodshed on her home land would be devastating. While she was normally not one to judge, it would have been no surprise that men brought about death and destruction where ever they were. She would not let that happen on Eve. Light green orbs looked from him to the unconscious man between them. "So... you would kill me if ordered?" She softly asked before she stood up on her feet. Dusting her robe off as she looked around. "I can not stay with you. I have already done enough to have me killed for treachery. Especially if those above you do have intentions to start a blood bath on my planet, I wish to have not aided in that endeavor." There was that constant reminder that they were both enemies and getting close to an enemy would never result in something good coming of it. He could be killed, or she just for being what they were. "You are fine, right?" She asked, just in case. If the man was as strong as he said then he would have no problems taking the injured one to safety.

Delaena gasped softly when she felt his touch. But... Altair wasn't touching her. How... She'd thought their telekinetic powers had been a myth! This was incredible! After the initial shock, she began to relax, sighing. It felt nice. Strange, but nice. It was amazing to think that someone could just reach out and touch things without actually doing so. Then again, to them her own powers seemed incredible.

She met his gaze, trying hard not to stare at the rest of him. The women of Eve tended to be as strong and muscular as he, but his shape was so different. It was all she could do not to reach out and touch him. She was just so curious... "No, thank you," she said, quietly. She didn't really want anyone else to hear. "I'd thought your kind was a myth, a legend. I'm honoured to meet you." Where in the hells had that come from? She dropped her eyes and looked very firmly at the ground. "I should get back to my temple soon... Surely I can't stay here." She cleared her throat. Standing right now probably wouldn't be the best idea, she'd likely get seven paces and then need to sit again. Damnit, why had she overexerted herself like that? She knew better!

She reached up and ran her fingers through her dark hair, pushing it back out of her face. "Looks like you'll be here a while," she added, nodding to the wreckage.

Shane looked at the female before him not sure what to make of her she was nothing like what they were supposed to be. "Would I kill you if ordered?" He repeated to himself as he thought about what was happening around them. He let all his thoughts run threw his mind not pushing any away. "Would I kill you....." He repeated. "No I would not, you have offered us no harm and I don't think you would. You are a healer someone who helps people and I would not want to do such a thing... As I said I signed on to be a protector not a killer. If someone attack us then I will use all my skills to stop the threat and nothing more than that. I am not an executioner....." He said as he watched her, he did not want to force her to stay after all she gave help and it would be wrong to take her for that. "I cannot say what the others are planning up there but I know most of us down here are just going to want to survive....... I am sorry that you are in trouble now for helping us, if there is anything you need I will be happy to do what I can for you for saving this mans life..... As for me the worst thing I have is whiplash from the straps when we crashed. Though now that I think about it, do you know any places that are hidden away and easy to defend because if what you say is true then we are just open for any raiding party to hit us and with how weak we are now most of us would be ether killed or captured." He said not really thinking about what he was telling her until it was too late and he could not back the words he had already spoke. Lord next thing you know he would tell her that most of their weapons were lost and had almost nothing left to depend themselves with.

It was easy to say such a thing, but if ordered on the spot to do it. The answer may not have come so easily. "I am fine, I need nothing in return." As he asked about a ace for shelter and a place to defend, she did know of one person who might help. Although the thought of going to her made her cringe. "I may have a person who could help you. We tend to stay away from her. She is a witch, but seeing as how our tribe does not favor her, she will probably be more likely to aide you and your men." A shiver danced up her spin, almost like instant sorcery. She felt the woman was nearby. "Wait here, with him. I will find her, I may have to get a bit creative with the persuasion, but I will persuade her none the less." now she took the bow off of her back and an arrow from her quiver. "Don't worry, I won't kill her." A lot good the girl would do them if she was dead. Gabby wandered back into the woods. Oh yeah, a huntress would come along and just have their way with them in this state. "Where are you...." She whispered. She could feel the girl was nearby. Probably lurking and snooping as she had.

Shumi Had to stop as she doubled over panting for air. her pack was too heavy, and the humidity was started to added to her sweaty skin. she tugged as the neck of her tank top trying to cool herself down. she did drop her pack and take out her canteen as she looked over the GPS Scouter on her wrist.s eh was about almost Half-way home, but the adrenaline form her earlier encounter was starting to burn the girl out. she started to take a swig from her canteen when that strange feeling came over her again and made her spit the water out. "oh what now?" she stammered as she unhooked the rifle from her and held it at the ready, crouching behind a nearby stump. her sharp eyes search for any signs of movement. She looked back to her Scouter and switched on the motion tracker. indeed some one or something was coming.

Altair smiled when she first reacted to his telekinetic touch. He was happy to spread some joy to her but her words were strong and actually touched his heart. He knew how she felt though kinda. "It's funny I grew up with stories of the days when men and wome were one. They were coexisted so nicely and then I hea the stories that the other men tell of women now and I get confused. They made the entire woman race out to be monsters but I'm glad you proved them wrong." Altair broke his gaze and looked away at the sky and he was ok in that small moment of peace. Dalaena brought him back from his fantasy though.

She was getting ready to leave but had obviously sent too much energy helping his men. When she cleared her throat it broke his concentration and the massaging stopped. He thought she was leaving and it caused all his focus to shift back on to her. Altair personally did want her to go. "Well you know you don't have to leave exactly. I don't know how to explain it but I feel comfortable with you. Its different from how I feel with me in the other men it's something beyond that." Altair took a look around and noticed some of the salvaging party was coming back. They reported in a few minutes later letting him know that they got everything they could. They even managed to find his katanas and bring them to him. Having his swords back made him feel so much safer and it calmed him down some. He looked around and it wasn't much but when they found shelter it would help them survive. "Rest up we move out soon men."

He turned back to Dalaena and smiled. "Your welcome to stay as long as you like. You just worry about recovering first before you move. I don't want you getting injured because of us. And when we move on to find shelter you can stop by and visit whenever you like just give me some sort of heads up before you do." He knew that she could find them easily and he slowly began to wonder if he could wait for her to come to him. Would he really enter the forest to try and get to her? She caught his interest and it was sort of impossible to get her out of his mind.

Shane just looked at her and shook his head. "It does not matter if you need something right now or not the offer is there. You saved a life so I am in you dept I will not forget the aid you have given Gabby." He said as he watched he suddenly shiver for some reason even though it was not cold. "OK. Ill wait for you but I should get back in a few hours I am surprised that the captain had not called me yet..... Anyways I will wait here for as long as I can." He said as he watched her start to get ready to take off searching for the one that could help them find a place to regroup and get things together. He gave a nod as she went off into the forest his eyes were watching as she dissipated into the woods.

Gabby had heard the girl a while back and climbed into a tree hearing her panting and getting closer and closer. She stood still for a moment when the girl was in sight. The arrow was lined up and pulled back. Taking great care to aim wrong. The string was released and she watched with great delight as the flew just past the the witch's hand and imbedded itself in the soft earth beneath her feet. "Hey!" The red head shouted as her legs were left to freely swing over the edge of the branch she sat upon. "I ask a favor, witch." There was an obvious distaste in her tone of words. "Or rather... help me, or this one is going through your neck." She said as she lined up another shot. "Put your toy away and let's talk." She really did not feel like shedding blood, although this might have been one small exception. Still it was best to be avoided. There girl was a big an oddity as the men were. Certainly someone to be cautious of.

Delaena frowned. "You can't stay here. The priestesses... Well, we're less violent than the others. We aren't monsters, but we are... vicious. Heartless, sometimes. I've watched women tear rabid animals apart with their bare hands. A man would be even better prey. They aren't as tolerant. Even some of my order have a thirst for blood. I fight, but I don't... I don't hunt. And there are huntresses that would decorate their homes with your heads." Her voice was barely above a murmur, and deadly serious. "You need to leave, as soon as you can."

She sighed and pressed her and to her forehead. Suddenly, she looked back up at him. "You could stay with me. At my temple, I'm the only priestess that serves at that one, meaning I house whom I wish. It's safe there, it's sanctuary. I can't offer a place to the others, it's nowhere near large enough, and to be frank I don't trust them, but if you wanted..." she trailed off. She felt incredibly foolish right now. Inviting a man to stay with her? The way he took care of the crew, she couldn't imagine him abandoning them. "Well, if not, you're welcome there any time." She pressed her hands to the ground and tried to absorb its strength, its warmth. It worked, a little, but slowly. She swallowed hard, hoping to get out of there before one of the bloodthirsty huntresses found the place.

Lady Bloody Ava said:
Gabby had heard the girl a while back and climbed into a tree hearing her panting and getting closer and closer. She stood still for a moment when the girl was in sight. The arrow was lined up and pulled back. Taking great care to aim wrong. The string was released and she watched with great delight as the flew just past the the witch's hand and imbedded itself in the soft earth beneath her feet. "Hey!" The red head shouted as her legs were left to freely swing over the edge of the branch she sat upon. "I ask a favor, witch." There was an obvious distaste in her tone of words. "Or rather... help me, or this one is going through your neck." She said as she lined up another shot. "Put your toy away and let's talk." She really did not feel like shedding blood, although this might have been one small exception. Still it was best to be avoided. There girl was a big an oddity as the men were. Certainly someone to be cautious of.

Shumi Yelped as the arrow nearly hit her and jumped aside "Jesus!" she spun and leveled her rifle at the woman in the tree, her bow already drawn and ready to fire back. dammit she shouldn't have waited. The 'witch' was indeed and oddity to the people of the planet, not only did she use extinct technologies, but she was considerable smaller than the average women, but considering her bust still fully grown. not to mention her choppy pink hair and cute Asian features. Kawaii glared at her, she could fire, but the woman would only have to fell out of the tree to avoid her shot, pulse giving her clothes she was a priestess. killing her would bring rapid retribution if her death was ever found out. defeated, shumi lowered her gun. "what do you want?" she demanded daring to take a step closer, but not too close.

Altair frowned at her first words and they hit him hard. They didn't belong here but they were stuck. They would be hunted and forced to fight back he would have to kill more than a handful of times he knew it already. "We have no way to leave the other men probably think we're dead by now. Either the crash was suppose to kill us or the women. If not they probably figure we will die within a day. We're on our own. In their eyes our chance of survival are slim and I don't disagree. But I won't give up until I'm dead or worse." The women were vicious but men had strong will and determination right until the point of death.

Her next words were a plea to at least save him and the choice would have been great if he was the only survivor. But he had more than two dozen men to look after and his duties as a captain were far from over."Thank you fo the offer Dalaena and trust me I wouldn't want anything more than to stay with you." Did he really just say that? "But until my men no longer breathe I will protect them. However I do accept your invitation to come visit. I should be able to find you easily I know how your body feels now. If you feel like a hand is brushing your arm when no one is around its probably me coming to you."

Altair saw her touch the ground and somehow draw power from it. He reached out with his mind and felt the energy that was flowing into her from the ground. He decided to help some and reached out to a large source deeper in the ground. He didn't know if it was the same energy she used and if it would help but he pulled it in. He directed its flow to where she was gathering the natural energy.

Delaena gasped. She felt a surge of energy hit her and yanked her hands away from the ground. She stood quickly, shaking her hands and brushing them against her skirt. "Was that you?" she asked Altair, eyes wide. She felt positively buzzing! She couldn't sit still. She shifted her weight from one foot to the other and bounced on the balls of her feet. "That's incredible. I've never felt so full of life!" She had to stifle an almost triumphant laugh, for fear of alerting anyone to her presence there. "But now I should go... I can't really leave my temple unattended, it's part of my job."

She lifted her cloak from the ground and shook off the dirt, draping it around her shoulders. "You could come with me, if you want," she suggested, a smile upturning the corners of her lips. She wasn't sure where this courage had come from. It must have been that blast of energy that was now swirling and dancing inside her, fighting to be released by any means possible. She reached out and touched Altair's arm with a fingertip. It still astonished her that he had that kind of power. "If you don't want to... Well, I hope I feel you soon." She didn't wait for an answer, she couldn't. She had to move.

The priestess pulled her dark hair out from where it had been tucked into her cloak and turned away from the crash site, facing the woods again. She headed back into the trees, feeling the whole planet, more than she ever had before. It was like she'd taken some sort of drug. Everything seemed brighter. When she reached to feel the bark of a tree, she could feel every grain of wood. She touched the fabric of her dress and felt the silky material slide under her touch. All the way back to the temple she had to stop and just touch things, smell them, taste from the river.

Where Dalaena felt supercharged Altair's mind went into overload. He was just moving the energy that was similar to the one she had given him earlier. It was also similar to the energy he passed on to Michael. It was energy and energy was matter and atoms tat couldbe vibrated and moved to and from one place to another. However this energy was raw and he had no idea until she soaked it up. His mind had still been connected when the energy snapped into plce and he got the backlash from it. Instead it went to his mind and he experienced something similar. His mind was processing everything double maybe even triple as fast. He felt a firmer grip on his power now more than ever. Everything was brighter, smelled sharper, felt heightened. It was a surge of power that made him want to unleash it on the world around him however Dalaena had challenged him. Her now cocky tone wanted him to come with her and his own confidence was soaring through the roof.

Altair was going to go with her he felt lighter, stronger,faster, and smarter. If something even dared to attack him he could probably obliterate it with a single thought. He watched Dalaena start to disappear and a grin was plasteed onto his face. He clenched his muscles and was running after her at speeds that were near inhuman. But he wanted more he pushed with his mind and was speeding after her. He picked her up effortlessly and had her wrapped in his arms. When they touched he felt a sort of static in his mind but it felt good and he couldn't keep his hands off of her. Running his hands all over her body in what seemed to be a frantic manner but every touch was predetermined five steps ahead.

He realized he was moving without knowing where she stayed and where her room was but his mind handled that. It calcuated the footprints left on the floor as well as fingerprints left behind and scents the lingered leaving a trail of colors in the air. He deduced everything in seconds and was in her room in less time than that. He shut the door with his mind and locked it shut with his own power ensuring that they couldn't have been interrupted by any outside force. Now in the room with the door closed his mind slowed some only because it was taking longer to figure out what was suppose to happen next. His hands however didn't stop moving and turned from light caressing to groping some parts of his body. He couldn't stop he didn't want to it was... natural.

As the gun was lowered, Gabby lowered her bow as the witch stepped closer. "Males... they are here. Quite a few, and they are hurt. They need a place to stay, for now. You and I both know what will happen if a huntress comes across them. Despite their sex, I would not wish to bring harm on them. It would be like killing a defenseless child. You have your place. Take them there. The can not stay where they are now and be safe." She jumped from the tree branch and landed on her feet unscathed. Her bow fully lowered. We don't go near you and where you live. It would be perfect." She noted. Closing the gap between the two. The girl was well endowed, for a witch. It was a simple observation. She was so short. It was astonishing. Gabby found herself pondering if her body was fully female beneath her attire.

Lance had spend his time wisely, collecting some herbs and other spices. They all quickly vanished in his pouch her carried on his belt. He then spend the next few minutes wandering over the crash site and collecting a few of the salvageable items, including his leviathan. After checking to see if each card in his deck was still in prime condition he began to set out. His strides were as calm and composed as his own breathing. He occasionally stopped walking to check out a strange tree or pant, taking samples as he went. He was quickly getting more and more lost. A field trip was always a fun!

---

The creature was dashing across the ground. Its grey sandy scales reflecting the morning sun light as it sped across the ground. He had his long slender arms close to his body, every few seconds he used his front paws to increase the speed of his own movement. By human standards he was easily outrunning an Olympic gold medalist sprinting, while not even running with his front paws all the time. His long tail efficiently dancing in the air, its steel like tail remained in a pointed end, hiding its claw like shape it held within.
The creature suddenly stopped as it sniffed the morning breeze. It had a typical lizard like appearance yet he carried himself like a humanoid. On his hands and feet were four digits each. He lacked ears yet he demonstrated he could hear as well as any dominant predator. His razor sharp teeth marked him a carnivore, something he excelled at. The only predator a his kind knew was its own kind. This typical Pe’ell was a mutant. Its full height was 7 feet tall equipped with a tail at least half of that. To his kind he was a giant. Normal Pe’ellian usually were around 6”2 to 6”5.

“Where are these creature” He said in his native tongue, almost slithering the words out of his mouth. A rock suddenly moved until a second Pe’ellian rose from the ground. His scales changed color from the once rocky formation to the same color as his chief. The creature pointed one of his long claw towards the edge of a rock. “We tracked it as it fell down from the sky, it’s belly filled with the strangest creatures. The chief let his tongue slither across his teeth, already tasting his prey. “Gather the others; we hunt!”

The chief slowly crawled past the rock formation as he lowered itself downwards, blending in the surrounding. He felt both his hearts pumping violently, excitement? He made good time as he neared the edge of the jungle. He cocked his head from left to right, trying to filter out the sounds. There! He shot his head to the left again as he pinpointed the prey. Within minutes several dozen of his kind flooded into the wilderness to kill and hunt.

The priestess let out a yelp when she realised her feet were no longer touching the ground, and that she was in someone's arms. When she looked up and saw who it was, however, she relaxed. She'd never imagined a man could feel so strong. She'd been told that women were by far stronger, better fighters, and that men were... well, weaker. Either she'd been misinformed or this was one hell of an exception. With the energy pulsing through her veins, and her need to feel everything, she pressed her hands against his chest, up his arms. She felt the muscle definition under her fingers; she wanted to feel more.

The wind rushing past them felt like a wash of water, to Delaena. It engulfed them as Altair ran, picking up her hair and blowing it out of her face, playing with the hem of her skirt and her cloak. Before she even knew what was happening they were in her room. Her small room, hardly bigger than a closet. It was cosy, to say the least. With his hands moving over her, she couldn't resist returning the favour. Her fingers passed over his arms, up his neck to his face, stroking his jaw and his cheeks. Hesitantly, she traced his lips with her thumb. The wool of her cloak felt too heavy, and she shed the article, letting it fall, discarded, to the ground.

Without warning, Delaena leaned up and pressed her lips to Altair's, one hand moving to the back of his head. The other hand continued to explore his body. She'd never felt anything like him before.

In one word to describe her hands running all over his body it would have to be explosive. Her skin brushing against his skin. She explored his body while his hands memorised every inch of her's. He knew when her body would curve in or out where the nerves under her skin gathered together and certain points. He played with those points name the nonsexual ones were what piqued his interest at first. But then she donned her clothes and new points of interest were found. However there was something different now. There was a stirring in his loins and his body was heating up rapidly. His spacesuit was back at the wreck which only left his clothes which meant nothing to him other than some thread. His mind dubbed it useless junk and shredded it beyond repair.

Now after being touched and feeling explosive when their lips made contact an apocolypse started in his brain. All reasoning was gone and he wanted only one thing... Dalaena. His loins stirred again and he felt his blood rushing to places he didn't know where possible for him. He had been taught about sex of course but that was moreso for him to a man and while a lot of other teens found it attractive he didn't. Altair didn't experience erections very often being surrounded by mostly male body parts. But there were sex stories of the old days of man and woman. His mind processed every story and Altair began to understand what he had to do to please her and her body. Keeping the kiss up he felt the form of her lips and how much pressure that needed to be applied forming the perfect kiss. Their lips were locked.

His body moved on autopilot with it's new intel and Altair's hands came up to her bust. The fondled them. He tried out everything grabbing them softly and then adding pressure monitoring how much she liked. Slowly his fingers found her nipples another spot with many nerve endings gahered in one place. He tweaked them rolled them in his fingers until he was curious to the taste. From the old stroies you could suckle them to entice a reaction and that's exactly what he did. Altair popped a nipple into his mouth and began to experiment with it finding her preference. His hands stayed on her breasts though still fondling them.

Delaena moaned softly, running her fingers through Altair's hair and down his upper back and shoulders. She felt the muscles under his skin and could swear that she could feel his blood rushing under her touch. The women treated each other to such attention all the time, but the very way his skin felt under hers was entirely different from anything she'd ever felt. He was electric, he was fire. there were currents of lightning coursing through her body.

The priestess staggered back, falling to sit on the bed. She leaned back, wrapping one arm around Altair's shoulders and pulling him with her. All she could think of were the stories she'd heard as a child. The racier ones. The ones where they described in detail what the best male lovers did to their female counterparts. She felt her arousal growing, dampening between her legs. She found herself naked, leaning back further, running her hands over every inch of Altair's skin that she could reach. Another quiet moan escaped her lips. It was as if she'd forgotten the feud between their sexes, forgotten the armies of women and crashed crew of men outside her temple. None of that mattered right now. All that mattered was touch, feeling more of him.

Michael was sitting onthe ground looking down at the grass feeling guilty. He had bruises all around his body and a deep wound on his shoulder that was partly healed, the pain was very big and he could barely move his right arm where the wound was, but he was fine... he will be fine. The wound wasnt bleeding it was still bad, but he didnt care much for him. Michael took a deep breath and looked at his clothes seeing that he was covered in blood. He was staying away from the others sitting alone on the soft grass. Mickey was looking around cheeking what the others were doing, he was going to help some wounded men but the captain brought a woman to help him, so Michael wasnt needed... Well that was the first woman that he saw, he had to say she had her beautiful parts, but he just didnt feel the same when he was around men.

Michael noticed as the females that were here left and the captain as well... Where was he going. leaving his men here... Fuck they were going to die here. But Mickkey just couldnt bare the thought that he wasnt able to land the ship, it was his fault that all those men were dead, he just didnt want to live anymore knowing that he was the reson that they were dead. Michael just had no idea what to do right now, why did he had to come here... Mickey shook his head and stood up finally deciding to go to see what Shane and Donovon are doing. He was taking deep breaths as he walked, still feeling weak and not able to walk... but mainly he felt like a junck cuz he didnt want others to blame him for what happened... He knew he was the reason of so many deaths, but he didnt want to hear it from anyone else. Mickey reached Shane and looked down at Donavon hoping that he was ok... he looked pretty beat up, covered in blood, but that woman probably helped him. Mickey fell down on his knees next to Shane and looked down at Donavon "Is he ok?" He asked Shane not looking at him, not wanting Shane to see the pain that he had in his eyes, the guilt that he had on his face.

Lady Bloody Ava said:
As the gun was lowered, Gabby lowered her bow as the witch stepped closer. "Males... they are here. Quite a few, and they are hurt. They need a place to stay, for now. You and I both know what will happen if a huntress comes across them. Despite their sex, I would not wish to bring harm on them. It would be like killing a defenseless child. You have your place. Take them there. The can not stay where they are now and be safe." She jumped from the tree branch and landed on her feet unscathed. Her bow fully lowered. We don't go near you and where you live. It would be perfect." She noted. Closing the gap between the two. The girl was well endowed, for a witch. It was a simple observation. She was so short. It was astonishing. Gabby found herself pondering if her body was fully female beneath her attire.

Shumi gaped and stepped back as the priestess landed before her for had the sense not to raised her rifle again. Still she thought about the proposal, she wondered if she should mention how she was just attacked by one of those men, but the priestess spoke of the wounded, and what it would be to leave then to their fate, Shumi looked down guiltily and fully lower her rifles, then blushed and stepped back as she realized how close the priestess, was and took a reflexive step back, looking up at her and blushing. this is t the closest she every got to one of the women on this planet, and it was... well... humbling... the priestess was well over a head taller than her and very gracefully built. Shumi could feel the warmth coming off of her. Shumi snapped back to reality, "okay okay...." she looked back up at the taller woman and blushed realized she was eying her chest. shumi blushed deeper and folding her arms over her breasts and clear her throat loudly. "and.... you will not tell the war party about this?"
She asked trying to get back to the present. "how many will be coming?" she asked looking back at the pillar of smoke in the distance.

Altair was supercharged and any and every action she made was noted. His body fit her's perfectly like it was a match already meant to happen men were suppose to be with women. They were suppose to feel the things happening to him right now instead they adapted to each other. Finding comfort in a another male form and it held no issue with Altair but he felt that his body wasn't meant for such a pairing. He turned down many confessions of lust and admiration for this moment they were having. And Altair was more than sure that every solitary day he spent in his bed was worth it.

He followed her body down on to the bed and his hands found their place on her body. His right hand reaching down and grabbing her left thigh tightly. He pulled her leg up and held it there in the air as he slid in between them. Altair knew exactly what to do from here the stories and the books told him exactly where to go and how to position himself if not his mind filled in the gaps. He paused briefly letting his left hand run down her body and brushed against her clit slightly. That's where he felt it, one of the most sensitive parts of her body. With his thumb he brushed over the nub a few times liking the reaction it had on her body.

There was moisture in the air and he could smell exactly where the source was. The scent was strong and pulled his nine inch cock into its full length. It throbbed with need and subconsciously he knew exactly where to fill such need. Pressing the tip of his pecker to her velvet entrance of paradise he pushed forward slowly. She was tight and warm and a large piece of him told him to push all the way through but a small voice advised against it. This process was suppose to hurt the first time even though he didn't know if her maidenhead was still intact this was her first time having a man inside her. He was probably stretching her beyond what she was normally used to. So Altair waited there with just the head inside her as his eyes darted to her's. He needed to know if she was okay, if he was hurting her, or she was reconsidering. Even in this lust craved state his morals were there even if just barely.

Breath hissed sharply through Delaena's teeth as she inhaled. Her hands moved to Altair's upper arms, holding on tightly when he stroked her clit. She felt the heat between them like fire, burning in her body and his. She was burning with desire, and she wanted to know every inch of his body. She needed to feel him. When she felt the tip of his prick, her heart nearly stopped. She glanced down and let out a soft gasp. The women of the planet had created toys and other items to pleasure themselves and each other, and of course there were fingers and tongues, but this... She swallowed hard, moving her eyes back to his.

She was afraid, almost about to ask him to stop, but when he started pushing inside her all she could do was moan. The sound was low and throaty, and escaped her with hardly a notice. She kept her eyes on his, all doubt gone from them. Her grip tightened, pulling him closer. The priestess leaned up and pressed her lips to his again, lifting her hips slightly to encourage him. She was expecting the pain, and she welcomed it. Very few of the women of Eve had had their hymen broken, but it was considered a rare and sacred occurrence. How better, then, to do so in a temple of the gods? Delaena could feel the magic running through her, the energy. She could feel her arousal growing, her need for him growing.

She laid back completely, pulling Altair on top of her without breaking the kiss. Her teeth nipped at his lower lip gently, hands now moving up and down his back. She lifted her hips and felt him stretch her and fill her a little bit more, and she moaned again. She knew the pain was coming soon.

Altair could feel the energy in the room picking up was it due to them? Was their couplin creating energy that Dalaena could draw on? He was tempted to play with such raw energy again but also afraid of the consequences. They were already breaking limits now. But now wasn't the time to be thinking about that he had a woman underneath him that needed to be pleasured and his body was also calling for such release. He felt a drop in the energy which came from Dalaena and he guessed she was hesitating or afraid. Altair didn't have much time to dwell on it before the energy shot back up.

All fear was replced by desire as she moaned and surprisingly started taking things int her own hands. She was taking him deeper and he couldn't hold off much longer. She felt too good to just savour their first time they could do all of that later when they were calmer. Her lips were fastened onto his and she was pulling him in closer and he stopped holding back. He eased in slowly and when he felt resistance he kept pushing until he had his entire length inside of her. Altair was all the way in and his body was tingling with the sensation. It even caused him to let out a low growl-grunt from deep in his throat.

He paused while he was inside of her letting her adjust to his size for a few moments. But it wasn't too long before he had to start thrusting. Pressure was already building in his balls but he was able to hold down that pressure effectively. His thrust were slow and shallow and gradually they became deeper and deeper. But he wanted to leave his signature behind a reminder that he would blow her mind with magical sex. He pushed with his mind ad slowly lifted them off the bed.

Even in the air his thrusts didn't stop he actually picked up the speed some. He wasn't thrusting weakly anymore and he was slowly entering her harder and harder. Altair was far from slamming his body into her's and far from even going as fast as he could have. He would save that for the grand finale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom