Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Erebos (Middle Six)

16bap0g.gif

Name (Nickname):Hunter Travis Donovan
Attire:Link
Weapon:Two Pistols holstered on thighs, Light Saber hidden on his belt underneath Trenchcoat, Sniper Rifle
Tagging:Reisa
Time:October 1, 3075; Night

"Don't worry, you'll never lose me, I promise" ,Hunter told Reisa in response. He continued to look into her eyes as he held her close to him, he never wanted to be away from her, of course there would be points when he had to be and it would be difficult but he promised himself he would always come back to her. "I'll be careful and I'll always be there for you no matter what" ,he told her. Hunter snuggled into her then kissed her neck, "And I promise I'll keep you safe".

2cs6sys.jpg

Name (Nickname): Valerie Vendenburg ( Valkyrie )
Attire: Purple tight leather outfit
Weapon: Lightsaber / blaster
Tagging: any
Time: October 1, 3075; Night

She was caught off guard by getting a response by a machine rather then a human. "Hmm thanks" she responded. She began to walk around the ship in search for something to eat or drink. When she came across a bench in one of the ships hallways she sat for a moment to collect her thoughts. she was considering going outside but she wasn't all that sure if she was ready to interact with anyone who she was around before not yet. She felt embarrassed that she had left only to come back and take the ride anyway. And she was still un trusting of the crew of this ship having not really met them. and again how did she fall asleep without remembering anything that happened after getting on the ship. She could hardly even remember the fighting that had been going on right before she got on the ship.

Valkyrie managed to find a communicator button in one of the rooms and decided she would rather not talk in person just yet. she pressed to speak "umm hello. can you hear me. it's valkyrie i was just wondering where on this ship i may find something to eat and drink if that would be ok?" she asked as softly and politely as she possibly could.

6c1z.jpg

Name (Nickname): Reisa Amis
Attire: White and black peasant top with corset ties, black skirt, black lace handless gloves, black armbands, choker, goggles.
Weapon: None.
Tagging: Anyone; Hunter.
Time: October 1, 3075; Night.

Somehow, Reisa knew that Hunter was being very sincere in what he was telling her. Whether it was the sudden change in atmosphere or how they'd just bonded together in more ways than just the purely physical, she wasn't certain. But she knew there was a closeness between them that ran deeper than most might realize. She could feel it and she was sure Hunter could as well. The way he looked at her, his tone. Everything screamed it and so she nodded, believing in him that he'd be there for her and keep her safe in the best way he could. She just hoped that when it came down to it, he was never placed in any sort of danger because of her though she had a bad feeling the Illuminati would be tracking her or having her tracked at some point to make sure she was dead. They couldn't have someone like her accidentally roaming the system and potentially riling people up. It wouldn't be good for them and no doubt they'd want to snuff out any possibility of an uprising amongst its civilians before it had a chance to become anything... problematic. If word of such treatment against non-supporters got out... no doubt the trouble it would cause, the whispers, the fear. People would band together, rise up, speak out. It would be bloody, messy... Reisa shivered thinking about such things, snuggling close to Hunter as nightmarish thoughts filled her head. But it was inevitable. No matter what, she knew such a time would eventually come to pass, it was just a matter of when. At least she had Hunter now and that made things better. She just hoped he understood her fears of what she saw coming on the future's horizon.

tumblr_ltir4ylmlt1r1is1go1_400_thumb.jpg

Name (Nickname): Jibril [Jack]
Attire: Light blue, off the shoulder crochet top with a black cincher, black cargo pants with dark red suspenders, black and blue knee high socks, and black knee high boots with multiple buckles.
Weapon: double-barrel old world shotgun, old world katana, new age katana, and two hunting knives.
Tagging: Zaphkiel/Nesmith

dusted.jpg

Name (Nickname): Zaphkiel [Zack]
Attire: Red tank-top, black cargo pants, dark green suspenders, black shitkickers, and black goggles.
Weapon: Two old world katanas, two pistols with silencers, and two five inch bone handled daggers.
Tagging: Jibril/Nesmith

“Thanks, you throw a pretty good punch despite being under the influence,”
Zaphkiel said with sincerity, staring at the tracker as he adjusted to having the bloodlust cleared. Usually getting kicked in the head cleared a lot of problems if it wasn’t too hard of a kick. At least the other man had seemed to get his bearings after that. Good, he wasn’t particularly in the mood for fighting though he was pretty ramped up just from throwing a few punches and kicks. Plus, Jibril was all wet and kept sending him suggestive messages that made him want to growl at her while telling her to shush. He didn’t need to be that ramped up yet. Jibril eventually stretched out of her position and stood up, dripping water as she did. Stepping onto the sand, she shivered before eventually removing her wet attire. Boots were the first to go and she was annoyed that they had gotten so wet. At least her weapons were dry. Removing her boots and socks, her toes wiggled in the warm sand, though she didn’t like how the sand stuck to her feet. Hopefully the hot air would dry her off.

“If you’re looking to be pinned down, that’s more of my department,” Jibril said, going to her belt and undoing it before unhooking the suspenders, and then sliding her sopping cargo pants off. She had long slender legs that were strong and muscled, and had scaring all over her thighs as well as a circular scar just above her knee from when she had been shot. Hanging the wet pants on the nearest tree branch, she looked at Nesmith, her black thong contrasting with her white skin. She heard a small growl of approval from Zaphkiel and she cast him a wink and a confident smile. He would have his turn once she got Nesmith revved up enough. Soon, she removed the cincher around her waist and hung it up with her pants, giving Nesmith a damn good view of what he was missing out on. She knew what she looked like and had the confidence to know he would want what she was offering. She just wondered if he would have the balls to try to take it. Turning again, she looked at the tracker.

“Well? Are you going to make a woman like me wait? Or am I going to have to come over there and get you?”
Smirking, she placed her hands on her hips, daring him to come over. Zaphkiel had moved to lean back against a tree, arms crossed over his chest. He didn’t mind sharing her and she likewise but it was always a mutual agreement on when sharing would happen. It made sense that sharing didn’t happen often but when the mood struck, Zaphkiel loved to watch and she loved to show.

ghost-recon-future-soldier-timetogameon.com_.jpg

Name (Nickname): Nesmith "Nezzy" O'Hare
Attire: Light armor
Weapon: pistol, rifle
Tagging: Anyone, Zack, Jack
Time: October 1 3075; Night

Nesmith chuckled, shaking his head, turning to face Jibril as she stood and made her way out of the water. His eyes widened a little though when she started to strip down, starting with the boots and working her way up, first revealing scarred, strong-looking thighs, and then the rest of her. He chuckled again, crossing his arms over his chest, his eyes wandering over her, taking her in. "Hehehe, well, I can't say I'll let you pin me down, but you're welcome to try." He nodded, chuckling and walking towards her. While his bloodlust was in control, he could feel another lust rising. Not battle lust, but regular want. Well, that was interesting. He hadn't felt that in a good long while.

"I've never been one to make people wait." The tracker grinned at her, stopping just a couple of steps away, rubbing his chin, wondering how to start. Zack had been fast, and he had a feeling that he hadn't been going full force on him. He also had a feeling he wouldn't want to fight him, or Jibril when they were going full force. In fact, he was pretty sure the light ache on his face told him he was done fighting for now. But how to start? He took another step, putting him within arms-length of her, still trying to figure out how to proceed. Well, at least he hadn't stayed back like he had with Zaphkiel.

Attire: Light blue, off the shoulder crochet top with a black cincher, black cargo pants with dark red suspenders, black and blue knee high socks, and black knee high boots with multiple buckles.
Weapon: double-barrel old world shotgun, old world katana, new age katana, and two hunting knives.

dusted.jpg

Attire: Red tank-top, black cargo pants, dark green suspenders, black shitkickers, and black goggles.
Weapon: Two old world katanas, two pistols with silencers, and two five inch bone handled daggers.

“If I want to pin you, I will pin you,” She said, watching him as he looked over her form. She grinned at him though when he finally started walking over, saying he wasn’t the type to make people wait. Well, what a good boy he was. Once he was within arms’ reach, she smiled at him, not moving towards or away from him. If he wanted something, he was going to have to ask for it. She wasn’t the type to just give things away. She did things a certain way and that was just how it was. Zaphkiel did have a strong dominance to him, but Jibril was always dominant unless Zaphkiel needed her to do submissive for his own mindset. Today, though, it seemed they could both be dominant and fight for dominance with their tracker friend. She wondered how exactly this would go. Would the tracker be in the middle or would she? It made her grin with excitement on the amounts of bruising and marks that would come from their couplings.

“Strip. I want to see what I’ll be marking as mine,”
she said, eyes glinting in the darkness as she stared at him. She still had her panties and her shirt on, but that was all for clothing that was left for her to remove. She wanted him exposed, vulnerable, at a disadvantage that maybe he wouldn’t be aware of. And then she would have him kneel, worship her legs and ask for the pleasure of being used by her and allowing him to be of use to her body. Only if he was receptive of it though. She couldn’t force such things even if her mind was whirling with the potential that was growing between the three of them. It would be an interesting dynamic if it became a regular thing. She wondered if Danika would be up for joining…Zaphkiel certainly wouldn’t mind. Grinning a bit, she focused her thoughts on Nesmith, brushing his mind with some of her erotic thoughts. She wondered how he would take the suggestions.

Nesmith chuckled, shaking his head at her comment, his eyes glinting with the challenge, but managing to keep it under control. "Well, you're going to have to want to pin me really hard then. I'm telling you the same thing I told Zack. I won't just lay down and let myself get fucked. You know as well as I do I can't let that happen." He took one more step, putting him in rather close proximity with her, his hands still crossed over his chest. When he was told to strip, he did so without much hesitation, shooting a brief glance at Zaphkiel before unbuckling the armor on his legs before sliding his pants off, leaving him in a simple pair of underwear. His legs were muscled as well, meant for running fast and far. When the pants were tossed next to the shirt and the tracker's weapons, he looked back at Jibril, eyebrow cocked up as some of her.... incredibly suggestive thoughts prodded at his brain. That made him grin.

"Those are some nice ideas. Especially the last few ones." He winked at her, crossing his arms over his chest again, tilting his head, smiling wider as the thoughts she shot at him started to turn into something else, morphed by his own mind. He shot them back at her, placing his hands behind his head, glancing down at her legs briefly before looking back into her eyes. There was something there that he could just barely catch. He could tell this was going to be interesting. New, if not fun.

dusted.jpg

“Oh, I have my ways, and I think you’ll want me to pin you down and fuck you. I think you’ve forgotten what the word ‘ravage’ means,” she said with a smirk, staring at him still. There was a few feet between them even though he took another step closer, coming closer and allowing her to feel the heat that his body threw off. It was different from the air around them that had dried her off, but that’s just how it was. They were different. It seemed like a good setup to her eyes. When he tossed thoughts her way, changing her own by allowing his ability to change the imagery, she grinned wider. He was going to be fun.

“Why don’t you kneel and show me how much you want me. You have to earn the rights to my body. Think you can handle it?”
She asked, glancing at Zaphkiel before looking back at Nesmith who was almost naked. He had a nice physique, though more slender and less muscled than Zaphkiel. He was built more for speed and endurance than hand-to-hand, the kind of person that could infiltrate a base of operations and then slip out unseen. He was good at that. Perhaps that was his special skill: the ability to target, follow, and then disappear much like an assassin.

“I wouldn’t worry about Zaphkiel. He does love to watch but if you want him to, he’ll join when you’re comfortable. Or you could just watch the two of us when you’re satisfied,”
she grinned widely, crossing her arms underneath her breasts, pushing them up more for his benefit. She didn’t have a bra underneath and her nipples hardened, beading underneath the blue material. The thought of having both men at her beck and call was something that tingled along her dominant senses, heightening her desire for sex. Zaphkiel remained where he was, just watching as the man stripped. They were all designed to have beautiful bodies made for war and battle, but there were both subtle and immense difference between their forms. Jibril and Nesmith were built more for speed while Zaphkiel was built more for strength. However, they would all be able to keep pace in a battle, especially with the way they could all communicate openly. It caused a very high curiosity to grow with him besides seeing his technique for pleasuring his twin. That had him grinning.

He chcukled, sighing after a little and rolling his shoulders. "Well, you must be some kind of mind reader. He smiled at her, taking one last step towards her, closing some of the distance, the light of challenge in his eyes. The air around him felt a little warmer, but for right now he had a firm hold on his lust (pardon the pun). He chuckled again, watching her, his eyes bright. Ravage, it had a certain ring to it. He liked the way it sounded. Of course, when she told him to kneel before her, he almost started to laugh, managing to reduce it to a small chuckle.

"That my dear depends on what the initiation is." Nezzy grinned widely at her, loving the way her eyes moved along his body. Once again, there was something in her eyes. She was admiring him, yes, but she was also studying him. He chuckled, slowly moving to one knee. That would make three times to anyone who was counting. From this angle, when he looked up, he saw Jibrils face, and her arms crossed under her breasts. She didn't exactly look bad from this angle. The air around him grew warmer, but he still had a fair amount of control.

With him on one knee, as far as he would be going without provocation, he glanced once more at Zack, raising an eyebrow at him before focusing back on the woman in front of him. The comment about Zack joining in unnerved him just a little. After all, he seemed to be built more for strength, which meant he was bigger the Nezzy, and slightly intimidating. Vaguely he wondered how he played. He seemed like more of a dominant at first, but Jibril was quickly outdoing him. Then again, they'd only fought. Nezzy shrugged, looking up at Jibril, a small smile on his face. Time to see what they could do. "So tell me, what do I need to do then?"

dusted.jpg

“Are you so out of practice you don’t know how to ask a woman to open her legs so that you may pleasure her body and gain access to all her secrets? Seems like I’ll have to get my whip and whip you back into shape,” She had watched him get onto his knee, looking over her form from another angle and liking the view. She had to grin, dropping her arms and planting one of her feet on his bent knee, allowing him to see her inner thighs and what her underwear hid from his eyes. She was the type to tease and taunt, her eyes almost daring him to touch her without permission.

“Ask permission. And don’t worry about Zaphkiel, he is under my control this night,”
she said, giving a pointed look to her twin who dropped his eyes and gave a slight yet almost formal bow in her direction. Yes, he was very much so under her command right now. She could feel him wanting to come over and touch her but would stay where he was until she said otherwise. They had learned early on that she would always be in control unless he needed to be on top. So far, he was the only male she had submitted to and perhaps, the only one she ever could submit to. It didn’t bother her now and never had before so when her eyes locked with Nesmith’s, her expression was almost unapproachable but had that glint of desire, showing him that he had to work for her affections.

Nezzy chuckled, heating the air around him a little more, keeping contact with her eyes when she put a foot on his knee. "You could say that I suppose. But I doubt you have a whip on you." He made a small movement, as if he was going to lick at her inner thigh, stopping short and looking up into her eyes. There was a smirk on his face as he pulled back, a playful glint in his eyes. He did like the view quite a bit, saying so over the telepathic airwaves before chuckling. So far, he was a bit surprised. What surprised him more was when Jibril said that Zack was under her control tonight. Proof? He glanced over to Zaphkiel to see him bow. Incredible. He looked up at her again, smiling widely.

"Heh, you must be one hell of a top if you got him to submit. So, may I pleasure you and gain access to all your secrets.... Mistress." He chuckled a bit at that last part, wondering if that would get him anywhere any faster. She seemed to be in a dominant mood right now, so why not fuel it? As far as he knew, it could only help him out. For once, he broke eye contact, looking down to the ground in what he thought was a submissive way. Now if only he could get rid of this stupid smirk, it might be passable.

16bap0g.gif

Weapon:Two Pistols holstered on thighs, Light Saber hidden on his belt underneath Trenchcoat, Sniper Rifle

Hunter could tell that Reisa was scared and upset and he didn't blame her she had been given a shitty deal one that he didn't deserve. He looked into her eyes then caressed the side of her face gently with his thumb, "Don't worry so much you're in good hands" ,he said quietly giving her a reassuring smile. The man wanted her to feel safe and protected and he wanted her to know that he would always be there and never leave her, that he cared for her more then anything in the world.

1zcg402.jpg

Name (Nickname):Skylar Davies, Sky
Attire:Loose Fitting Black Jeans, Grey Leather Vest, Black Combat Boots, Handmade leather armband
Weapon:Standard Hunting Knife(10in Blade), Blaster
Tagging:Aeryn, Seth, Hunter, Valkyrie, Jakkon, Trystan

so4qqp.jpg

Name (Nickname):Seth Killingley, Seth
Attire:Black Loose fitting Jeans, Grey Sweater, Black Combat Boots, Long Black leather Trenchcoat, Black Hat
Weapon:Blaster, Light Saber
Tagging:Aeryn, Hunter, Sky, Valkyrie, Jakkon, Trystan

After Chip finished taking apart everything Sky and the others told him to he made his way back to the ship and Sky and Seth were soon to follow, everything had been taken apart and put into either piles or boxes and sorted accordingly by the robot. When Sky and Seth got back to the ship they heard Valkyrie's voice come over the intercom, "I'll go take care of her you go and talk to Aeryn" ,Seth stated before looking for the woman. When he found her he gave her a smile, "Hungry? Well come on let me show you where we keep the food, we have a small, a really small area, where you can make food. There's a fridge, microwave, and a tiny little stove thing that I have no idea how to use" ,Seth stated with a small laugh. "We usually go to the restaurants on the planets we stop at but we don't stop too often so we keep things pretty stocked up feel free to help yourself" ,he continued. When they reached the area he spoke of he opened the door and showed her where everything was then grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge for himself.

Sky made his way to the bedroom area and looked at the doors to see which ones were vacant and which ones were occupied, he seen that Hunter's room was occupied then shook his head and let out a small laugh. He then came across the only room with a red light on the door and knew that must've been where Aeryn was, he knocked then opened the door, "Hey are you awake in here?" ,he stated as he stepped inside.

dusted.jpg

“Control is given by the one submitting. It’s about trust and Zaphkiel has always given his trust to me utterly, completely, and unconditionally and I with him, but dominance is in the soul and I’ve always taken what I wanted,” she replied, returning his smirk. He had almost made a mistake that would have gotten him kicked in the face but he had pulled back before he made it and had asked her permission. It was a start but would need more buffering and work before it was a smooth transition between them. She wondered if this was just going to became a thing. It felt like it without it being intrusive, almost like taking a pair of really worn, comfortable gloves off and then putting on another pair and finding that they almost had the same feel but with differences. She couldn’t suppress a shiver though when he had tacked on ‘mistress,’ it always got to her. Always.

“Once you stop laughing and smirking at me like a kid playing games, then you have my permission and not a moment sooner than that,” Jibril said, tone serious yet flirty as if she was amused at his pose. His head was tipped down after he had broken contact, but she knew he was toying with this idea and not truly committing to it. If he wanted to fuck, he’d have to commit to her completely and without reservation. She’d only give so much wiggle room for someone who was so far off their game and the rules associated with what she knew and did involving play.

6c1z.jpg

Attire: Naked.

Reisa gave Hunter a small smile and nodded. She definitely knew she was in good hands and she trusted the man with her life. Now that they'd found each other, there was absolutely no doubt in her mind as far as that was concerned. But she couldn't help but worry about the future. After everything she'd been through the past couple years and especially the past several weeks, she knew quite well just what sorts of things the Illuminati were capable of.

"I'll try," Reisa said as she snuggled close to Hunter, closing her eyes and kissing at his chest.

zw0mxe.jpg

Name (Nickname): Aeryn Reese
Attire: White cami tank, panties.
Weapon: Hunting knife (set aside).
Tagging: Anyone; Skylar.

Aeryn slowly opened her eyes, blinking a few times as she registered the voice she heard speaking to her. She shifted a bit in her bed, her fingers grasping at the blanket that was wrapped about her slim body. When her eyes began to focus and she noticed the Captain was standing in her room she smiled and sat up. "Y-yes, I'm awake," she said softly and somewhat groggily, bringing up a hand to run it through her auburn hair. "Is everything all right? Is it all right that I've picked this room?" she asked before biting down on her lip, tugging at the blankets a bit more.

SoaSE___TEC_Male_1_by_theopticnerve.jpg

Name (Nickname): Hotshot
Attire: Facemask, light body armor
Weapon: combat knife, old world pistol.
Tagging: Anyone;Seth, Skylar, Morgan

When all the good parts were taken out and either arranged or boxed, Trystan began the process of loading them up onto the ship. He could see a few good components, but there were also AI things in there. Maybe the twins could have some fun with them, or maybe Sky and Seth could use them. He shrugged, lugging a few boxes onto the ship and putting them into the cargo hold. On around the fourth box however, his eyes lit up and he stood a little straighter. The robot had found something very good. For Trystan at least. The weapons had contained a missile system in there. If Jack got his hands on them, he could spread them out to two launchers on both sides of the Kodiak, giving it even more destructive power. That thought alone sent shivers rushing down his spine. He jogged the boxes to Jack's quarters before going back out for the Phase Drive components. With those loaded, everything was done, and Trystan sat down in his control chair.

That was when he remembered that he still had a guest aboard his ship. The pirate woman. He chuckled, remembering how she had to be carried out of the bar. Maybe he should check on her. Having that thought in mind, he stood slowly, unbuckling his weapons belt and hanging them on the chair. Soon he arrived at the door to Danni's room. "Hey, everything all right in there?" he asked, knocking on the door a few times. If he got no answer, he'd have to check on her. Hopefully she'd just be asleep.

The tracker looked up, managing to suppress the chuckle this time, fighting to wipe the smirk off his face. "So then this isn't just a game? Hm. Well, I'll do as you ask and stop the laughing and smirking. Mistress." He was finally able to force the smirk off his face, and when that was done, he leaned close to her thigh, looking up into her eyes. He stopped about an inch away, watching her, wondering if she would let him, or if she would find something else he needed to 'fix'. While he waited, he moved a little closer, cutting the inch in half, raising the heat just a little bit. Mistress seemed to be a good thing to say. That was a good thing to know. He finally broke eye contact, focusing on the skin in front of him, which helped him keep a serious face. A face he didn't want to get kicked. Being kicked looked like it would hurt, especially from this close, with this girl.

"Before I do anything, would you mind it if I asked how rough things might get?" He looked up at her again, focusing in on her eyes. His were still bright, but his control was sliding slowly. As it slipped away from him the air would get hotter, except with more then just heat. The more time he spent here, the more he became curious, and the more he seemed to want that curiosity, among a few other things to be sated. He had just barely caught the amusement in her voice, and for some reason he knew that might just mean she'd like to toy with him. Well, he'd just have to see how long he'd last.

16bap0g.gif

When Reisa began to kiss his chest he let out a little sigh of content, he loved the way her lips felt against his skin, they were so soft and warm and damn did she make him feel things he never thought he could feel. "That feels good Reisa, damn, everything you do makes me feel good" ,Hunter told her as he bit down on his lower lip. He then began to run his fingers through her hair again, as his other hand ran over her back, he ran his fingernails over her skin just slightly as he rubbed it.

1zcg402.jpg

Attire:Loose Fitting Black Jeans, Grey Leather Vest, Black Combat Boots, Handmade leather armband
Tagging:Aeryn, Seth, Hunter, Valkyrie, Jakkon, Trystan

Sky could tell the woman had been sleeping and he felt bad that he had woke her, "I am terribly sorry for waking you up I just wanted to give you something that may help you out a bit more then that knife you carry" ,he stated as he pulled the plaster from it's holster and set it onto the bedside table. "As for the room of course it's alright that you picked it, hell you can have any room you want it's the least I could do for getting your settlement destroyed" ,he stated. Sky turned his head away not wanting to look the woman straight in the eyes, to say the man felt bad was an understatement. All he wanted to do was help out and he ended up getting a bunch of innocent people killed.

6c1z.jpg

Hearing Hunter say such things brought a smile to Reisa's face, lighting it up and making her blush slightly. She nuzzled closer, planting feather light kisses along his skin and enjoyed the salty taste it left behind on her lips. He was rugged and all man, perfect in so many ways despite his obvious imperfections. But that was what she found so endearing now as she lied with him, so close and alone and all his.

"I'm glad, Hunter," she then whispered. "I might sound silly and naive saying this, but I do hope that I always make you feel good." She let out several tiny sighs as she arched against him, relishing the way Hunter then stroked her hair and caressed her back, giving her body the tender affectionate attention it would now always seek from him and him alone.

zw0mxe.jpg

Weapon: Hunting knife and blaster (both set aside).

Aeryn blushed a bit and held onto the blankets with one hand while the other continued to run fingers through wild tresses in slight disarray from sleep. "You should not be apologizing, Captain. You've always been good to me. I owe you a lot." She looked to the blaster he'd just given her and smiled. "And thank you for the blaster," she added. "I know that'll be helpful... just in case." Her tone was soft, filled with gratitude. She then looked over at him, her eyes finding his. "And please don't blame yourself for what happened back on Charon. That wasn't your fault." She gave him a smile, her head tilting slightly. "The Illuminati have never liked us seeking aid elsewhere. It was only a matter of time before they stepped in. You were just helping us. I know I will be forever grateful." Her smile broadened. "No regrets, Captain."

16bap0g.gif

"Mmm I know you'll always make me feel good" ,he said in response. "I don't think it's possible not to feel good when I'm with you". His words were sincere and he himself knew that no other woman could ever make him feel the way Reisa did, everything just felt so perfect and right and even though things moved rather quickly between them he knew that she was the one he'd been looking for all his life, the one person that would truly accept him for everything he was. The feel of their bodies pressing against each other felt amazing to the man and the kisses she continued to plant on his body sent chills up his spine and turned him on in ways he had never been before, this woman was definitely amazing in every way and she was his and his alone and he was hers and hers alone.

1zcg402.jpg

Tagging:Aeryn

Sky forced a smile at her words he still felt bad for what happened and he wished that he could've done more to stop the Illuminati. "I'm gonna get them back for what they did, they won't get away with killing innocent people, your settlement needed help and they never gave it and when someone did they wanted to fuck it up simply because they wanted to throw their weight around" ,he stated. The man finally looked Aeryn in the eyes, "I still feel the need to apologize though we should've been quieter about things".

6c1z.jpg

Life had definitely taken an unexpected turn and very quickly at that. One moment she'd been on Lamia in the dark and stalked by a creature seeking to eat her alive. The next she was in the arms a man she never in a million years thought would be her type. Yet there she was and the feeling she got while with him, touching, exploring, staring into each others' eyes, Reisa knew she'd found 'home'. For all chaos and horrors she'd known before meeting Morgan and then happening upon Hunter, this was something she never anticipated, but she definitely welcomed it and felt lucky to have found it.

At that, Reisa let go of the frightening thoughts of her recent past and the fears she had of the future and the Illuminati and thought about how Hunter had 'found' her. Immediately, she began to smile, her lips kissing his chest, his collar bone a bit more assuredly, confidently. He had already done so much and probably didn't even realize it. He'd already given her fond memories to look back upon and she knew they'd make many more as well.

zw0mxe.jpg

Aeryn didn't doubt that the Captain would get back at the Illuminati for destroying her settlement the way they had. It was just his way and something she'd sensed about him over the past five years or so that she'd lived on Charon. Of course, she didn't expect him to necessarily know she'd been paying attention to such things. But, she had. She always did. And she'd always appreciated everything he and his crew had done for them all. It hadn't been easy getting them the supplies they had, most of which had been medical in nature--difficult finds, she knew. Yet, the Captain had always come through. Always.

"I know you will, Captain," she then said softly, wrapping the blankets about her body as she swung her legs over the side of the bed. "And when you do, you'll have my support. Just... be careful, Captain. There are other settlements out there in need of help." She stood up and gave him a smile. "Can't have the Illuminati hurting the best Captain in the 'Rim'. What would everyone do?"

dusted.jpg

“You’ll be sore and bruised,” she said simply, shrugging her shoulders. She didn’t know how rough it might get, just that it would get rough. She could feel the heat rising off his skin and she knew it wasn’t just her imagination - that his skin was actually getting warmer. Maybe that was some of his ability, she wasn’t sure but she would definitely find out. He was waiting for her to let him touch her skin and she couldn’t help but smile. He was a fast learner and she had expected as much. Looking into his eyes, she saw the same glint that Zaphkiel often had, that they all had, and reached down to stroke and tug his hair just a little bit. Just enough to bother him and tempt him.

“Stop talking and touch me,” she murmured, keeping her hand in his hair. She didn’t grip or tug it now though, she simply stroked the soft brunette strands, urging him forward gently to take that next step and leave some of his questions and silliness behind. He would find out what this was about soon enough. Zaphkiel watched the exchange in silence, listening quietly to their words. Nesmith was unnerved but trying, uncomfortable but trying to find a comfort zone. The tracker was both curious and confused and Zaphkiel almost felt sorry for him. Yet he didn’t. He’d been in his shoes before and knew how strange it was but letting go was a test in and of itself. And they had yet to fail one of those.

16bap0g.gif

As she continued to kiss his chest he could feel that she was more confident and sure of herself and he liked that, it made him smile knowing she was comfortable enough to kiss him the way she was. After a few moments Hunter placed his finger underneath her chin and slowly moved her up so that she was looking at him face to face, he then leaned in and kissed her passionately. Before he broke the kiss he bit down on her bottom lip gently then smiled against her lips, "Mm now that has to be the best thing I've ever tasted" ,he stated before kissing her again.

1zcg402.jpg

After Aeryn spoke Sky smiled, he was flattered by her words and grateful that she was so kind, it put him at ease a bit. When she stood Sky looked down seeing as the man towered over the small woman, "If anything happened to me I'd have to put Hunter in charge" ,Sky stated jokingly. "He'd then blow up every Illuminati base he could find and make himself the most hunted pirate in the universe" ,he continued laughing a bit. He knew damn well that Hunter wasn't a leader, the man was a soldier and that's how he liked it. Sky then wrapped his arms around the woman and gave her a hug, "Thank you" ,he said quietly before pulling away.

6c1z.jpg

The burn Reisa felt on her cheeks made her giggle softly, but her eyes found Hunter's and not once did she feel the urge to look away. She smiled at him, her hand reaching out to touch his face, his hair. It was nice to explore him a little and to know it was all right, that she wouldn't be judged for it and that more than likely he'd like it. "Well, I'm glad to hear that," she admitted. "Hopefully it's sweet." Again she giggled, her blush deepening as more of her skin flushed. She was certainly enjoying her time with Hunter, her 'home'.

zw0mxe.jpg

Aeryn smiled, a tiny giggle escaping her when the Captain mentioned that he'd place Hunter in charge. She saw how he'd been back at the bar, a side she hadn't expected seeing as she'd only seen the soldier back on Charon. He'd definitely been... different. But even the soldier side she'd witnessed on Charon, she knew the Captain wasn't far off the mark when he mentioned the man would probably blow up every Illuminati base he could rendering him the most wanted pirate in the system. That certainly wouldn't help very many.

After the Captain hugged her and pulled away, Aeryn looked up at him and smiled. "You're welcome, Captain." She bit down on her lower lip for a moment. "We'll just have to make sure you're extra careful then." She paused, licking the lip she'd just bitten. "A lot of people depend on you and look up to you, after all. Besides, no one leads a crew like you can."

16bap0g.gif

Hunter couldn't help but laugh a little when she giggled, "The sweetest baby" ,he said in response to her comment about hoping it was sweet. "I'm curious to know how sweet your other lips are" ,he stated with a devious grin on his face. The man was very blunt with things and he was sure by now Reisa knew that by now even if this was their first night together after all so much had happened and his forwardness was what got her in the first place. He kissed her lips again and smiled against them again as he ran his hands up and down her back.

1zcg402.jpg

When Aeryn bit down on her lip it set something off in the man and he let out a deep breath he didn't know he was holding in, there was something about the way she looked at him and how she spoke to him she was so kind and appreciative and it made him feel good. "I-I guess we will.....have to make sure I'm extra careful" ,he agreed his eyes looking into hers. For a moment he was lost and as soon as he realized that he was staring he turned away again. When she complimented him yet again he couldn't help but smile, "You're too kind Aeryn, I'm not that great" ,he stated with a small laugh. Sky wasn't used to compliments or anyone being so kind to him so everything Aeryn was doing was new and he definitely didn't hate it.

6c1z.jpg

"I... oh..." Reisa's blush only grew brighter and she let out a giggly squeak. Hunter most certainly was forward and she had to admit she rather liked it. It set her tummy a flutter and caused her skin to tingle not to mention she loved the fact that his words were just for her, which only served to make her smile and giggle. Yes, while most might find it offensive, she would now find it endearing. Though as he kissed her yet again, she all but melted into him, happy and content and willing to try just about anything knowing she was safe and that she could trust him.

zw0mxe.jpg

Aeryn looked up at the Captain with big green eyes and nodded, her lips still quirked up into a smile. "We shall, Captain." She then tilted her head, her eyes looking directly back into his. Not once did she blink or look away. "And well, I think you're wonderful Captain... always have." She finally broke the gaze and looked down at the floor. "I have a pretty good memory and you've done a lot, risked a lot and all for people who couldn't do for themselves. Not many out there these days who'd do such a thing. Not for nearly nothing." She looked back up at him again and took a step towards him. "Takes a special person to be like that." For a moment, she contemplated reaching out to brush his arm, but being shy and hesitant, she dropped her hand back to her side and instead gave him a warm smile.

16bap0g.gif

When he seen Reisa blush he laughed again then rolled her onto her back and kissed her yet again, the man couldn't help himself he loved the way her lips felt against his. Hunter began to run his fingers over her stomach and legs, tickling her softly and gently while he looked into her eyes, he really did have deep feelings for the woman and he knew nothing would ever change that. "I'm glad I met you Reisa I've never felt this way with anyone in my life and I love it" ,he told her giving her a smile.

1zcg402.jpg

"You all needed help and someone needed to give you what you needed I only did what was right" ,he stated. "There shouldn't be anything special about it your people should've been getting the things they needed to survive". Sky looked back into her eyes and he noticed her arm come up briefly as if she had wanted to touch him but then it went to her side, he didn't say anything about it instead he just looked into her eyes. "You don't have to worry about looking for supplies or waiting for some pirate to bring them to you anymore on this ship you'll have everything you need I promise, you just say the word and I'll get you whatever you ask for" ,he told her.

Back
Top Bottom