Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

SPACE PIRATES!!!! OOC

Hehe... more Illuminati! Yay! And if my NPC ends up being played more.... he may get upgraded. It's happened before for me, lol. But for now, I foresee him being someone I play sometimes, lol. But you never know, hehe. XD

And ok. So with the whole Phase Engine thing. Basically you're talking man made wormholes in a sense. Ah string theory, how I miss and love you physics. *wipes the nostalgic tear from her eye* Yeah, I could see that working. It's less sophisticated than what you see in SW and still handles things and is plausible science (even if we have no clue how to truly make wormholes). So, I'm good with it.

Aeryn doesn't have a ship. And Laela is about to lose hers. XD
And hooray for the non-humans! <3

Also, razer!!!!! You need to add your piccie to your charrie's profile. For some reason it's not there and I KNOW you have one, lol! XD

Can I have a ship?
Oh, and I think I'm going to introduce my character by having er kill some random pirate or something.
Who wants to become my character's partner/lover?

As long as you aren't killing MY pirate, there is a possibility for that imran. Just uh, just be warned though. My ship is rather heavily armed and armored, being a Heavy Combat Cruiser and all........ My hat goes off to ya. ;)

Edit: Oh wait... it isn't possible. Missed the little tid-bit about your character wanting to kill all pirates..... hmm. Something tells me things will be getting interesting :D

So I've noticed. Still though, you're a vigilante, I'm a pirate, and there is a chance that we will run into each other. Also, that post was to discourage mercs and anyone else out for my pirate. *cough* hahvy *cough* And hahvoc, you aren't the only one who doesn't have plain humans. Mine is a Native Erabosian, so :p

Krys Snape; aw dang, I was thinking of having my character program/install a (probably nonsentient) AI into whatever Skylar's ship is. Looks like you beat me to the punch. xD Perhaps we could negotiate for joint control of Chip, so I could just write Jakkon and Chip going back and forth on technical dialogue during work on technology (a la Tony Stark and JARVIS in Iron Man?) I imagine Jakkon would have quite a rapport with Chip.

Soooooo........ I know we're waiting for one more profile and possibly another couple. But......... should we start this today? :)
The one profile should definitely be coming in today. :)

Is it okay if I start working on a fist post for my character?

I was thinking of one to introduce Aya, and perhaps set the scene for the Comet (unless someone beats me to it :) ).

It's fine by me, PIM. I'm going to start working on setting up scenes for my characters as well. As I mentioned, Aeryn will be out and about doing her typical on Charon and Laela is about to crash land on Charon.

Ohhh... and people can feel free to post as they want and if they want to wait and see and follow up to interact, that's fine. And those who still are waiting to submit profiles, no worries... just jump in when you can. :)

And don't forget the headers!!!!!!!

Another thing..... I randomly picked a date and whatever for this to take place in. It's not perfect, but it'll do I figure. And I know that time is going to be a bit funny given there is interplanetary travel. But for the sake of things, we'll just go with standard times to make things easier.

Anyway, I started off with: October 1, 3075; Early evening.

Seasons can vary depending on the planet, I figure. On Charon, I'm having it be similar to an actual Fall.

Did you have a list anywhere of the conditions on each planet foggy,cloudy, bright, hot, cold, strong weather dust storms or anything that may be normal for a certain planet example DUNE was known for being sandy ,dry and having major dust storms as well as those damn sandworm attacks lol. if not just a suggestion but maybe under the photo on the top of each planets thread you could give a brief write up about each place. just a thought)

If you go to the interest thread, I give minor descriptions of each planet. So that kind of gives you a rough indicator. Plus, each thread for each planet has a picture, which should also semi sort of help give you all an idea of things as well.

Back
Top Bottom