Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Post-apocalyptic BDSM Culture/Society Group OOC

YAY! I Made People LOL
l9k5d.gif
Ha ha J/k j/k

lol do i need to make anther girl slave for James or is he gonna try to collar crystal i was thinking if he did i make anther girl slave Davien and brittany

I think James is gonna be a loner for a bit maybe fool around here and there before he finally makes a decision :) I may be making another character to possibly a younger guy maybe 18 or so or a Dom female not sure yet depends on if anyone else joins that'd be interested in a dominate woman lol

oh okay i will hold off then making anther girl sub then i will just have crystal

We actually need to get more Doms/Dommes, lololol.... we are getting quite heavy on subs. XD

SWORDS! WHERE ARE YOU!?!?!?! LOLOL!!!!

yea i noticed there was two more female subs but no more doms i make me a master just do not know what he would look like to collar one of the other subs that are out there.

Well, my friend Swords is supposed to be joining and he plays Doms. So, I expect those to be rolling in sooner than later. :)
I might PM him and ask him what's up.

Oh I'm all for making more doms/dommes lol if you prefer to play sub Kat I can make another Dom male and a female Domme if needed or two guys lol

Personally, I don't think people should play a role for the sake of playing it. I know I won't be doing that because it'll only make posting feel like a chore for me. And then the RP no longer is fun. I'd rather my subs be loners until the right Dom comes along myself.

well i think for now i will just stick with my one sub but i prefer to play subs cause i got anther girl sub idea but i will wait to see who comes along and makes Doms as for right now i will just keep crystal.

I say we just let subs and doms fall into place naturally instead of making new characters specifically to pair up with a certain character. Keep in mind we could have new people join our RP group and also (uh-oh! spoiler alert!)Brittany is supposed to get killed when our town is attacked which will leave Davien single.

Anyhow, I really have to go to bed. Sorry everyone but I can't post again until tomorrow evening.

Well James is gonna be a bit of a loner for right now seeing he's still in training and stuff so I don't see him pairing up with anyone anytime soon he will eventually but he's still got lots to learn :p

fine with me and i did not know that about Brittany but okay i will not make anymore chatacters just one for me and sense that will leave Devien single and James too so they could fight over crystal lol

wildkat said:
fine with me and i did not know that about Brittany but okay i will not make anymore chatacters just one for me and sense that will leave Devien single and James too so they could fight over crystal lol

I honestly don't see James fighting over anyone he's like I said not really interested in pairing up with anyone right now and is pretty much just kinda fooling around with random women until a pairing comes along that feels right for him and I don't see that happening just yet right now he kinda just wants to mess around and play the field so it wouldn't really make sense for him to fight over anyone seeing as he is pretty happy being single at the moment :)

i know krys lol i was just kidding around and now we have a new dom wow three uncollared subs and three doms wounder who will end up with who thirller music starts lol.

wow things are heating up might need to go dipp in a pool some where lol
yep welcome swordsman

Back
Top Bottom