Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Probabilis Academy IC (Accepting)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mickey felt the hand that was on Felix back beeing removed and then Felix moved away form Mickey... Hmm maybe Mickey should had done this, he was making Felix feel confuse maybe, he wasnt sure, but he wont do it again if Felix doesnt want... well at least for now. "Ok" He said agreeing to go to the library. "Felix wait" Mickey shouted at Felix seeing thatt he started running. Micey laughed knowing that Felix had no idea where the library was.

Mickey remembered that he had a map in his pocket of his pants, but he wasnt wearinf ghis pants but his uniform pants. Shit where should they go now. "I had a map... But its in the room" He said with a laugh "There should be a map somewhere around here" He said to Felix and started looking around as they walked searching for a map of the academy.

I raised my eyebrow when Synna asked me to go to the library. She liked physical combat, so goingto the library was not going to help much.She was also trying to avoid the previous topic.....not that that could really be considered a topic. And her face was completely red to.....maybe she had a fever. I was happy she said she would protect me if I was attacked. Eh, better to just ignore it for a while.

"Okay then, to the library!" I said enthuastically. C'mon I know where it is." I said. As we headed to the library, we saw Felix and Malakai, who were now wearing uniforms, who wandering pretty much aimlessly. They seemed like that they were lost. I decided to approach them and help them. "Hey, Felix,Malakai, are you both lost? I know the locations of most of the locations in school, so you can ask me." I told them with a smile.

"Oh yeah..." he smiled and scratched the back of his head. He was sure he had them with him when he went forward, but now knew he left them in his regular clothes. Not a good way to start things off. With a shrug, his ears herd a familuar voice. It was Aoi along with Synna. It was a real relief hearing that she knew most about the academy and was willing to help them out. No way could he turn down a kind offer. He'd do the same if the roles were reverse.

"Hello Aio, Synna. yeah, we're a bit lost." Felix chuckled. "We're looking for the library, but forgot that our maps were in our regular clothes. This is why I prefer just wearing our normal clothes. We wouldn't forget important stuff. A sour way to start a little tour, eh?" he smiled brushing the negative things off. He was often laxed like that. "Do you think it's open given the time of day. Maybe some good reading could help pass the time until the ceremony begins.

Well you've missed your chance now... The voice muttered as the boys returned, prompting one last mental silencing from Synna before it quieted down after one last parting shot. Aoi didn't seem to have even noticed her obvious attraction to her which made the Radkite girl uncertain on how to feel. Was she wrong about feelings on both their parts? Or was Aoi simply oblivious to the ill suppressed signs she was tossing out?

With the voice quiet it was easier to shove those concerns to the back of her mind for the moment and resume enjoying the day, the wind in her hair helping to cool her off as they made their way towards an austere looking building that proudly proclaimed itself to be the 'Library'. Inside the building was a muffled silence, a thick carpet softening their footsteps as Synna let Aoi lead them through the building. She found herself looking at running routes out of boredom, not really listening to the rest of the group as she calculated leaps from the balconies and tall shelves to move quickly across the long avenues of literacy and make good speed across the high-ceilinged room.

Mickey and Felix were surely lost. But then he hear da voice coming from behind them and calling their names. He turned around and saw the two girls from before. He forgat the name of the orange haird one. What was her name, he was thinking. "Hi" He simply said and then heard Felix calling her Aio. Oh yeah that was her name, stupid Mickey. Mcieky left Felix explain what they were looking for and then they started walking to the library. They were a little silent well the Radk girl and thee Radk boy were the one to be quiet.

Mickey followed the others and he saw Felix talking with Aoi so he walked to Synna "Um... Hey... You are from Radk arent you?" He asked sure of it. He wondered what the girtl can do in combat, seeing that he was very muscular and well build for a girl, he wondered what the Radk girl was trayning to become so muscular.

"What?" Synna was startled from the reverie to realize that one of the boys had spoken to her, the one who called himself Mickey. Quickly she tried to recall what he'd been saying, the memory coming surprisingly easily for all that she had barely been paying attention to anything around her. "Yes I'm Radkite. What of it?" She raised one eyebrow as she asked the question, finding a warmth coming unbidden to her cheeks once more as she got a good look at him and silently praising her fortunes that the voice had not returned to comment upon the fickle nature of her body's attractions. She offered a handshake. "Synora Kuralen, and you are?"

I looked at the many, many books in the library. The academy had one of the biggest libraries in the world, but most of it is underground and cannot be accessed by first years. Although, you don't need to get tat far to get what you need. I looked at Felix, who was also looking for some books. He was a noble like me, but he seems independent, just like I am. "Hey, Felix, you're a noble too right? Judging by the fact that you did not bring any servants or anything with you, I'm guessing you didn't like being a noble and came here alone, right? Well if that's true, that's one thing we have in common." I told Felix. I looked at Synna who was talking to Mickey, and felt a pang of jealousy.

"Yeah it's true, I actually ran away to get here, to be more blunt." he said to her as he takes a book about physical battles for beginners. "My parents worked me to the ground. It drove me crazy. I couldn't even swim around with my friends because they weren't nobles. I can probably bet in a few days, they'll be here to drag me home." Felix sighed and before smirking. "Hate to break it to them though, I prefer this lifestyle, to be on my own and be my own person." he chuckled before opening the book. "And how about you, Miss. Kuroi? What's your sad tale about being a Uni Noble?" he asked in return.

"Well..." I said, unsure whether or not to tell him my life story. "Okay then. I'm just like you really, I hated being a noble, and I wanted to be a commoner like everyone else. But unlike you, I loved my parents and siblings. They cheered me on, giving me the spirit to work harder. But then....2 years ago....my parents were assassinated. Since they were the heads of the family, I became the next head. Noone thought I was going to make it. Most of the elders thought I was only good for marriage, and wanted me to marry tons of strangers, but I refused. I wanted to show my worth, so I studied hard to get a scholarship to this school. And now...here I am." I told Felix.

"And already I envy you. Your parents loved you. My parents only saw me as the eligable batchlor for the emperor's daughter." he said turning the page. "Doesn't life stink when you're an only child?" he chuckled and read more from the book. "But there's always a bright side of life. I'm following my path to prove what I'm made of, as well as you. We both had our hard knocks, now look at us. At one of the elite schools there is." he smiled. With such a nice chat he didn't noticed the libraian tapping his shoulder. She handed him a spell he had to use imediately. For some reason, past Hidrak students had a bad habit of reading the library books underwater. Felix couldn't help but laugh because he had that habit as well.

"Um nothing Im from Radk as well" He pasued and returned the handshake "Um Malakai. You can call me Mickey" He wondered why the girl asked for his name cuz they had already met, but maybe she forgat it. Mickey looked at Felix s he sae that he had a lot in common with the orange haired girl, they were both nobles and didnt like it... But they had no idea what they had in their lifes. Both of them had everything they wanted and needed, and it was different for the poor peoples like Mickey... Which got him sad though, but he shook his head and smiled as he looked at Synna "You are not a noble cuz I know the nobles that live there... So I guess you are an avrage" He said and glanced back at the two nobles feeling a little jelous cuz That girl was talking with the guy he liked and had a lot in common.

kiki yoish was late to start off her school year and knew it was cause her plane got delayed . she found a seat in a cornor and using her staff she made small balls of fire. She took a look around at all the other students but made no move to walk over and talk to them. She had a way of watching what is going on getting to know the people by watching how they live their daily lives before she tried to talk to anyone.

"Sorry Mickey... I can't say I was really paying much attention earlier. Aoi was really doing most of the talking..." Synna gave an apologetic shrug and an awkward smile. "An Average? That's a funny term for it... I'm pretty sure I'm just a 'commoner' to most people..." She looked away into the distance. "Not that I'm even that at this point..." She looked over the young man once more, noticing the distasteful looks he was giving to Aoi. Something against nobles in general? Or does he just have a problem with her? The latter seemed more likely to her but she quietly resolved to keep an eye on the boy. "So what's your magic?"

Mickwy smiled nervously when he heard that Synna wasnt paying attention to what he was saying, but that was ok, he didnt cared much. He was just focused on the two nobles in front of them and listening what they were saying cerafully but without talking to them. "You are still better the me" He said glancing back at Synna, but then looking back at the nobles. "Um dark magic... Hide in shadows and stuff... You know... And what about you?" He said, but wasnt looking at her. He didnt carred if peoples knew what his magic was. He mainly use his dark magic to disspaear in the shadows when it was night and when it is day he made a dark mist to confuse his openent, that was mainly what he did.

Kiki sat their listening to Mickwy and Synna talk and felix and Aoi talk as well. She soon stood up and walked around the place saying hi to fellow students and she walked around. She played with her staff twirling it around and around as she walked. she soon found herself standing close to Mickwy and Synna and thought to herself those too sure do look cute .

"Small things... My mana is weak enough that I can barely even cast an offensive spell." Synna shrugged again, this time more of a throwaway gesture than anything. "I'm here to improve... Maybe someday be good enough to fight in the arena." It wasn't the full truth of her story but it was as much as she cared to tell in this case. This guy was acting oddly and she wasn't sure she trusted him yet... Then again she'd told Aoi a lot that she hadn't told to anyone before coming here but that was different in some way, she wasn't quite sure how but it was. Another thought occured to her and she called up ahead. "Shouldn't we be onwards to the ceremony soon?" She wasn't sure how long it had been but it couldn't be much time left by now.

Suddenly Synna realized that one of the students around them was repeating, a girl was circling them nonchalantly and Synna found herself almost instinctively reaching for a knife that she had left at the bottom of her bag rather than strapping it to her arm as she normally would. She remembered Aoi's comment about assassination attempts before realizing that the girl was focused more on her and Mickey than Aoi and Felix. What does she want... The Radkite thought to herself, careful not to make eye contact and alert the watcher that she had been spotted. Why is she looking at us like that?

Kiki soon left the crowd behind and the two she had been watching closely well the four really. she headed to the ceremoney for she did not want to be late again for something. she got to the door way and this time looked back at the others one last time and thought "wow so many cute people around how is a girl like me gonna servive this". she gave the four people she had been watching a smile and woundered what magic they had for none had come from her kingdom pryro.

Felix tried to look honest to the libraian saying he wouldn't do. A shame he could keep a straight face about it. With a sigh, he said the speel, making the books waterproof whenever he checks out a library book. This also included his text books for class. He simply smiled and sighed before looking at Aoi, When he turned he saw another girl there. Far different then the two he and Mickey met. He smiled at her before se left and got curious about where she was from. He knew it wasn't Hidrak. Rumina perhaps... he thought before closing the book that he was going to check out. "Almost time Aoi, ready to go?" he asked the Uni noble.

Kiki walked back into the libery and up to the liberrain and said "I forgot my text books ". she then got her books which all had a flame on top and she smiled when she saw the flame. She looked at her staff and noted the flame on her textbooks matched the one on her staff. she signed for the books and holding her staff and her text books she noted some boys watching her and she gave them a smile. She then looked at the four again watching them she did not want to get too far ahead of them for they interested her . She hoped maybe the boy would like her if not then maybe one of the girls would turn out to be bisexual like her.

"Yeah. Hey, Mickey,Synna, let's go!" I said. I looked at the books that I have borrowed from the library. They were all History books and Spellbooks. "Hey Synna, you might like this book I got for you. It teaches you how to improve your mana levels." I told Synna as I gave her a book. "Of course not directly, but at slow rates." I told her. We all left the building. As I walked towards the arena, I saw a brown headed girl that was always keeping a distance from us, and always lookin back to watch us every now and then.

I wondered who she was. Maybe....she was an assassin trying to kill me. Widening my eyes, I used one of the spells that I was taught before coming here, Power Sensor, to sense her power levels. It was only somewhere around an average beginner, just slightly higher. Relieved by the fact that she wasn't here to kill me, I approached her, who seemed interested in us. "Hey, I noticed that you are following us. What's your name.?" I asked her.

Kiki looked at the red headed girl talking to her and gave her a smile. "hello yea i like watching people see who they are before i talk to them but sense you asked so nicely i will tell you my name its kiki yoshi ". Kiki bowed before the girl then stood back up and asked "whats your name girl and i do not think your from the kingdom Pryo but i could be mistaken ". Kiki was trying to make small talk while being friendly all at the same time.

Hello Kiki, my name's Aoi Kuroi." I told her, hoping she would not realize I am a noble since she was from a different empire. "Oh, and these are my friends, Felix Surfton, Synora Kuralen, but she prefers to be called Synna, and Malakai Parkks, but everyone calls him Mickey." I told Kiki. "Oh, and your right,I'm not from Pyra, I'm from Uni. And you really shouldn't follow people like that, people might get the wrong idea." I told Kiki.

Kiki just laughed and said "yea i guess your right but where i come from people are used it but then again i come from a farm next to a small town in the pyro kingdom". she looked over at Felix and mickey and Synna . "nice to meet you all "kiki said to the group not sure what else to say . she then looked back to Aoi and said "well mind if i walk with your little group "?

"Hello there, Kiki." Felix said and extends his hand to the new girl. Heck, he had to admit, though opposite of element she was a real cutie. Better not say it aloud though, it could make his roommate jealous. "Aoi's right about who I am. I'm Felix Surfton. I'm from Hidrak. To be honest, I thought you were from the light empire of Rumina. I apologize for my mistake." he said and shook her hand with a kind smile. he hope that small error would make her an enemy to him.

kiki smiled and said "do not worry i had no idea what kingdom you all was from but nice to felix from Rumina". She shook the hand he held out to her and she thought this boy felix was cute. she kept that to herself for she was not sure who she wanted now for all four them was cute and she just could not make up her mind. she will just have to see which one she clicks with the most and the rest will be friends. she looked over at felix and thought okay felix has water magic and Aoi is from uni so she will have a blance off all elments expect void. She looked over at Mickey and Synna not sure on those two thou.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom