Resident Evil: Unbroken Bonds (Rogue and I)

"Exactly," She grinned, settling Dia back on her feet. "I'm not sure why I feel so..healthy, or look so normal." She murmured, glancing at herself. Sure, she seemed a little more fit and toned..but past that she looked..human. Maybe it was a sick joke, like her organs were completely different on the inside and she just looked to be a monster in human skin. Hah, that'd be her luck..she supposed it was better than the alternative anyway.

"Guess I'm lucky..stupidly lucky.."

“Yeah… I… don’t know how else to put that… But hey. It’s a good thing…” Once Dia was back on her feet, she made her way back to the table and hoisted herself back onto it, sitting down and crossing her ankles. “I’d feel pretty shitty otherwise. And admittedly, probably wouldn’t be here right now…” She mused, looking around the empty room and then back to her. “After all, you’re the only reason I made it out. You and your abilities.” It was true, out there, she’d likely have succumbed to some kind of infection. Her fingers tapped delicately on the side of the table. She had to wonder what the BSAA was thinking for Holly. Certainly not anything gruesome, Dia wouldn’t stand for it.

"It's something," She agreed in thought, settling herself back against the wall as she regarded Dia a moment before glancing up at the camera. She was in here in particular, simply because Holly had to barge her way in. Otherwise she figured the camera wouldn't be on..part of her wanted to rip the damn thing right out of the wall..but that wouldn't go over to well, so she simply huffed in annoyance and slumped down to the ground to sit.

This sucked.

It wasn't too much better in terms of entertainment the next few days, but at least Holly was starting to grasp her new..self a little bit better. She could understand that she had better hearing, and her eyes just seemed to be..clearer but she had no real idea of knowing that until they did all those little tests they wanted to do. After all, they had to check Dia for infection..and run Holly's blood through every little biological breakdown known to mankind to find out what it was that she was now. She didn't have high hopes, but everything felt human..that was something to hold onto.

But eventually, a few men in biohazard uniforms stepped in. Two of them armed with shotguns, Holly rose up curiously at that as the doctor sorted through the paperwork a moment..he didn't seem happy about it to say the least.

"Miss Elson, and Miss Dia..your tests are in..and Command gives you a clean bill of health." He replied, more of a drone than anything else. Holly quirked an amused brow at that, hands on her hips..well, things were never so easy in the BSAA..but honestly? She wasn't going to complain getting out of here, she doubted the little adventure was over..but at least she could continue it in her own bed.

Back
Top Bottom