Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

~Hidden Secrets (Vampire and Werewolf RP, accepting)~

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Aw I thought I posted to this >.<)

Alek sighed. "Don't you think I've thought of that already?" He looked at his feet, his hands balling into fists. "I trust you, Eztli.. I-I don't want anyone else to do this for me.."

Nene twisted her hands further into his hair, smirking at his moan. It was hard to believe that once, her husband had been a secluded and sad person.

(haha, i HATE it when that happens)

Eztli looked around as if trying to find some way to get out of this and muttered, "I don't know. What if I loose it while my teeth are already in you? I could kill you in an instant."
"Eztli," Cavan interjected, "it's not like you're doing this alone. Dad and I will both also be here and we won't let you hurt him." Eztli shot him a 'stop helping' look but Cavan just responded to it by raising his eyebrows at her, knowing that she couldn't argue with his words.

Æsc smiled at the feel of her fingers and he ran his hands over her. She'd turned him into a whole new person, a person he was supposed to be and he was so glad he could spend the rest of his life thanking her. Without breaking the kiss he rolled a bit so that he was over her.

(Yea, like when you reply in your head and NOT in real life? -.-)

Alek looked angry, and he never got angry with her. "Eztli, do you want me to remain human? Because it's either you or no one, and I'd much rather be a wolf." He sighed at her, exasperated. "We're all going to die eventually, and I doubt you'd do any real damage with them here." He gestured to her family members, like Cavan had said.

Nene smirked as he rolled over. This Æsc liked being on top, and she couldn't have asked for a better mate. She wondered if sex was a way of saying thank you. It didn't matter to her now, as they were tangling with each other.

(haha, yes, that too :D )

"I'm not talking about them," Eztli said, looking at him with obvious fear in her eyes, "it's not them who are going to get caught in my teeth. And I don't want you to be human but you are and that will make you so much easier for me to kill. I can't handle it if I kill you, Alek."

Æsc broke the kiss gently to look down at her a moment and gave her a smile as he said softly, "I love you, Nene, with everything I have."

Alek pursed his lips then, looking slightly disappointed. "If you don't want to do it.. I guess Bran can, instead." His anger had disappeared, knowing she was probably right. He didn't want to risk anything, including his life.

Nene blinked up at him and smiled back. "And I love you as well, with all of my being."

"Alek, I-" Eztli started but Bran interrupted.
"Eztli, I understand your fears, but you doing this may restrengthen your bond in a way that wouldn't happen if I did it. Even I think it's the best thing for the two of you. He still loves you, Eztli, even if you can't feel it right now."

Æsc smiled softly, he loved so much seeing her smile at him, and hearing those words come from her and directed at him. He ran one hand through her hair and resumed the kiss.

Alek nodded in agreement. "It's true. All of it. I might not be as connected to you as I was, but I still feel the same." His hope was returning to his face as he gazed at her. "Will you think on it?"

Nene sighed as his lips closed onto hers. She loved the feel of his hands in her hair, and it seemed his lips were made only for her own.

Eztli looked from her father to her mate, she couldn't describe her terror at the mere thought of hurting him, much less actually risking it. But it was extremely hard to keep saying no, especially to him, especially with the thought of their bond returning. "What if it doesn't work?" she asked softly, meeting his gaze with fear in her own, "what if I hurt you and you don't even turn? Is that still worth the risk of me killing you." She wasn't sure if she was asking him or herself.

(fade to black?)

Alek's gaze softened. "Oh, Eztli now you're just being unreasonable. Of course it'll work. I trust you." He smiled a little. "Please do it. For me?"

(Yea, sure)

"You don't know that," Eztli said, crossing her arms. "This isn't a normal turning and as far as I know nothing like this has ever happened and anything could happen when I bite you. For all we know the viral that's supposed to turn you could be toxic. I just want to make sure you've thought about that."

(haha, u don't sound very excited about that)
Æsc rolled to his side with a winded sigh, panting softly as he leaned towards her and softly kissed her shoulder.

Alek pursed his lips again. "For all we know it could work. An you're right about this not being a normal turning. What if I'm stronger afterwards? What if our bond is stronger?" He shrugged and blinked at her. "We may as well just find out."

(Lol I'm always up for a good intimate scene, you know that ^.^)

Nene lay panting as well, enjoying te feel of his lips on her shoulder. "Hmm.. Have we done this in every room yet?"

Eztli looked at him, she knew he could be right, but she also knew she could be right as well and it would really have to be a risk that they would have to take unless they were going to leave him human, which really wasn't an option. "Paion should be here," she muttered after a moment.

(yes i do ^_^ )

Æsc let out a breathy laugh as he thought a moment then asked, "I don't know, have we done it in the living room yet?"

Alek grinned, relieved. He had taken her words as an a-okay for her to change him, which was the most important thing to him right now. "We can call her over."

Nene smirked and shrugged. "Maybe that'll be our next adventure.." She started drawing patterns on his arm with her finger.

"She's already on the way," Bran said with a smile having already sent a message to the pack's main telepath who sent it to Paion. "Meztli is too, just in case."
Eztli's expression was the exact opposite of Alek's and she started to pace again, this time muttering incoherently under her breath. She desperately wanted Alek back the way he was, but that didn't make her any more okay with his, she wouldn't be able to live with herself if she killed him.

Æsc shrugged and chuckled, "Maybe. Sounds exciting." He grinned and kissed her forehead, smiling at the feel of her finger, "That feels really nice."

Alek's grin faded slightly and he sighed while watching Eztli pace. He felt slightly bad for her, knowing if the situation was reversed, he would react the same way. He wanted to go and wrap his arms around her to tell her that he'd be fine, but he knew it would make of worse of he actually did end up dying at her hand.

Nene smirked and looked down at his arm. "Oh, this? I wasn't even realizing I was doing it.." She shrugged and continued to draw patterns.

Cavan looked over at Eztli and rolled his chair forward, only his werewolf strength making it possible to roll over the uneven ground, and into the ring of trees. He caught Eztli's arm when she went by and pulled her down into his lap, wrapping his arms tightly around her to keep her still. "Breathe, Eztli, just breathe. You're only making this worse by freaking out. You need to calm down. Thinking about what might happen won't help anything right now." She seemed to calm some, but the fear was still obvious on her face.

Æsc laughed and said, "Well I realized it, and I enjoy it." He smiled and kissed her forehead softly, loving laying here with her.

Alek felt a slight pang of jealousy when Cavan pulled her into his lap, thinking he would love to do that right about now. But, he thought positive and reminded himself that everything would turn out fine and he'd be able to love her just the way he did before. He glance over at Bran. "Will it take them a few minutes to get here.?" He tried knot to sound anxious, and failed.

Nene smirked and kissed his cheek in return. "Well, I'm glad you like it." Her fingers made their way down his arm and over to his torso, feeling out the muscles under his skin that resided there.

Bran shrugged, "Depends on if Paion's busy and if they run or walk. If they walk it will take just as long as it did for you and me, if they run they'll be here any second." He'd noticed Alek's expression at the sight of Cavan and Eztli and said, "And no one is stopping you other than yourself."

Æsc smirked and said, "Well I'm glad you like doing it." He chuckled and twisted his head to kiss her lips, he could feel that her fingers were more than just gliding over his skin but also actually feeling what was beneath it as well.

Alek pursed his lips at Bran's words, wondering if he was actually right. Would Extli really mind all that much if he went over there to comfort her? He frowned a little and nodded slightly, walking over to the two of them to sit in the grass, reaching over to take Eztli's free hand in his own. "We'll be okay.."

Nene smirked. "I always like doing things to you~" her fingers continued to trace lightly over his torso, up to his chest.

Alek held her close, burying his face in her short hair. "You won't lose me.. You won't lose anything, I promise." His hands gripped the back of her shirt like it was te most important thing in the world.

Nene grinned and leaned up to kiss his chest. "Of course you do, it's my job to make you enjoy it."

Cavan smiled softly at the two of them and rolled himself away again, giving the two of them a moment together.
Eztli wrapped her arms around him, gripping him tightly as if this were the last time she would ever hold him, after a second though she remembered he was human and reluctantly released her grip a bit before she broke a rib. She was so scared but some how his words gave her comfort. "I love you," she said softly.
(great, now i'm about to cry again)

Æsc laughed softly and twirled some of her hair around his fingers saying, "Well you do your job very well, Love."

(I know, wahhh ;-; )

Alek smiled a little at her words, still clinging to her. He could breathe a little easier now that she wasn't squeezing the life out of him, but it was mostly because he never expected to hear her say that phrase to him ever again. If she hadn't chosen to change him, he doubted she would. "I love you too, Eztli. Always."

Nene chuckled with him, glad they could just lay like this together. "I know."

( :'( )

Eztli hadn't stopped loving him for one second, she was just scared and confused and it was hard for her to realize that he was going through the same things, and that it was harder on him. She looked over when she saw her mother in wolf form and Paion running over at an easy pace but didn't release him.

Æsc smiled, "Good, you should know." He smiled and lifted her chin up with his other hand to kiss her softly.

Alek sighed in her embrace, holding her close. He honestly didn't want to let her go, but he saw Meztli and the healer arrive and knew he would have to soon. "Eztli.. Can we do this?" He brushed his lips across her temple, smiling tensely. He knew now, that she had loved him this whole time considering she was acting like this.

Nene chuckled and kissed him back, nibbling on his top lip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom