Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

~Hidden Secrets (Vampire and Werewolf RP, accepting)~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bran chuckled, "I don't send anyone away unless they purposefully break the rules of my pack." He smiled when Alek agreed to the turning attempt and hope that it worked, if not he would have a healer and someone who knew witchcraft nearby to help. "Well, of this pack I'm the oldest wolf and I've come from a long line of born werewolves both factors make the turning process go smoother. However Eztli is your mate and that might help to resolidify your bond, but she's never turned anyone before so I don't know if Sinka would have any effect on the the turn."

Æsc smiled at the feel of her fingers on his cheek then replied, "Bunches and bunches." He reached out and wrapped his arms around her to pull her close. "Still want to go out?"

"I think Eztli should do it... But I'm not sure how she would take it." His gaze flicked to the door, wondering if she could hear them through it. "I'm aware that you're one of the most obvious wolves to turn me and that Sinka could become a risk factor, but I'm putting my trust in her on this one. I think you're right about our bond as well." He sighed and stood up to face the Alpha. "The sooner the better."

Nene shifted closer to him. "I dunno.. We should probably go over to the pack house to see how everyone's doing." She stretched out her legs with a sigh. "But it's just so much work.."

Bran nodded as he stood up as well saying, "I thought you'd say that." He knew he'd make the same choice in his place. It might not be the wisest choice but it was the best one in his opinion. He turned and reached over to open Eztli's door but the room had been vacated.

Æsc laughed softly and kissed her nose, "Yea, and we have expended a lot of energy today." He chuckled and stretched his arms out.

Alek sighed when they opened the door to find her gone. He knew she wouldn't have stayed very long, considering she was so upset. "Looks like it'll have to wait.." He crossed the room to her bed, sitting down on te edge like he had before. Her tear stains were still on the blanket, which made him feel worse. "I'm sorry this happened... She blames herself, but it's actually me who's to blame. I'm the stupid one that wouldn't listen to her when she warned me away."

Nene laughed and wrapped her arms around him, kissing his neck. "That's right! I don't have any energy left.."

Bran shook his head as he walked across the floor and placed a hand on Alek's shoulder, "No it's not. The only ones who are at fault here are Lamia and those scientists. No one can help who they fall for and I for one am grateful you persued my daughter till she gave in. Your love has done a lot more for her than either of you realize. Now," he looked around, "if I know my child she left either because she felt Sinka coming on or because she wanted to talk to Cavan. So she might be in his room," he turned and headed out of Eztli's room.

Æsc laughed softly as he wrapped his arms around her. "Well at least you've gotten your excersize today."

Alek looked slightly surprised at Bran's words. He knew that Eztli was better off with him, than without, but he didn't realize that he parents were grateful for him. It made him feel somewhat important. "I see where you're coming from.. I would think the same thing." He frowned slightly, doubting Eztli had gone in there. But he shrugged and followed anyway, thinking it couldn't hurt to check.

Nene chuckled and nodded, poking his stomach. "Yea, you too. You're getting a little fat there, dear."

Bran went into Cavan's room but not only was Eztli not there, Cavan had vanished too, leavinly only school books behind. There was no way Cavan could've gotten out of the house alone without them seeing him in his current condition, which meant that Eztli had 'ported him out. Bran sighed and started down the stairs.

Æsc laughed, "Well your feeding me too much. My body's not used to easy access to food."

Alek was somewhat confused, seeing that Cavan wasn't there. "Weird.. Eztli must've taken him. We won't be able to reach them if they're in her Abyss, right?" Would she have brought her brother in there? He followed her father out of the room, still puzzled.

Nene laughed and poked him again. "Well, you also have easy access to me, which means that you can work off all of the delicious food that you've eaten."

Bran nodded, "Yea, but if she just wanted to talk to him she might've just taken him to their spot in the woods where she usually goes if she thinks she might loose it but might hold on." He shrugged as he headed downstairs, "Can't hurt to check unless you prefer to wait."

Æsc laughed softly and nodded, "That I do." This time he caught her hand as she pushed her finger into his stomach and kept hold of it so she couldn't use it to stop him when he started to tickle her.

Alek nodded, intrigued that the two of them have their own secret spots. Since he wasn't that close with Leona and Shaye, it was kind of different to find these things out. "I see. I don't mind waiting, it's ok." He chuckled slightly. "It's not much of a secret spot if you know about it.."

Nene laughed as he tickled her, squirming. Her eyes widened as she tried to get her hand out from his grasp. "Ah, no tickling! Noo!"

(he has 2 siblings . . . )

Bran looked at him with a smirk, "It's not secret, it's just a good spot where it's hard for Sinka to move around in, which makes it easier for Cavan to get ahold of her." He chuckled and shrugged, "If they have any secret spots I don't know about it, so they're keeping it very secret."

Æsc laughed evilly as he continued to tickle her, he did his best to keep a strong hold on her hand but she was stronger than him and he knew if she tried hard enough she could get it back.

(HAHA wow >.< I blank out sometimes, I knew that)

Alek smirked an followed after him. "Yea, I never got to do that with Leona or Shaye, since I wasn't that close with them." He wondered what it would be like to live in this pack as a child, with parents as well. Eztli was lucky to have such great parents like Bran and Meztli.

Nene didn't feel like overpowering him, so she let him tickle her. She laughed still, squirming. "Quit it! You're so mean!"

(Well I haven't RPed them in so long I forgot -.-)

Alek nodded. "Yea, we're already on the way there. So, why not?" He smirked. "Just don't run too fast, I've got slow human legs, now."

Nene giggled and kissed his back, now breathless.

Alek laughed desire everything. "Um, n-no I think I'll be okay. Thanks." He followed him out, his spirits lifted a little.

Nene made an approving noise behind her lips, tangling her fingers in his hair.

Bran chuckled as he headed down the dirt street towards the forest, "Suit yourself. Two feet are fine." He was glad he'd be able to make Alek laugh again.

Æsc loved the feeling of her fingers in his hair, there was nothing better than moments like this and he would always feel lucky every time. He let out a soft groan in response to her noise.

Alek nodded and shoved his hands in his pockets as they walked. He liked the older man's sense of humor, and it really helped him in this situation.

Nene arched against him, biting his lower lip playfully.

Alek followed beside the guy, knowing that a normal human old man wouldn't be able to keep up the pace that they were going. He smirked to himself, knowing that Bran wasn't that old. He caught Eztli's ranting after Bran did, since he was a real boy now, and it made him slightly excited even though they didn't know if she would agree to change him or not.

Nene smiled and licked at his top teeth with her tongue, now that his had emerged as well. She loved being with him like this.

(oh but he is that old, just not compared to wolves ;) )
A minute later Bran caught sight of Eztli stalking around in circles in a small ring of trees that would be easy for a person to walk through but if Sinka were out it would be near impossible for her to escape, there were many scars on the trees from just such instances. Cavan was sitting in his wheelchair watching her. He glanced over his shoulder and was obviously relieved to see the two of them, knowing in his current state there was very little he could do against the monster in his sister.

Æsc felt her tongue and ran his against hers and into her mouth along her fangs and molars. The taste of her was amazing.

(Haha but he really isn't THAT old though, like I was thinking 80s)

Alek gazed at Eztli, unable to take his eyes off of her. It was almost like he was seeing her for the first time. "Eztli. I have a solution to all of this, so stop ranting." He smile slightly and shrugged. "Will you help me?"

Nene moaned lightly against his mouth, loving how his tongue slid cleanly over her teeth.

(higher ^ )

Eztli stopped and seemed to bristle a bit, she didn't really like being interrupted because her ranting helped her sort things out, but the agitation didn't last long as she looked at him, she loved him too much to be angry at him. "Asking for my help is just asking to make things worse," she replied and looked away again.

Æsc smiled at her moan and slid his hands across her body, he loved the feel of her skin under his fingers, and loved that he could make her cold body become warm for him.

Alek sighed and crossed his arms. "Will you at least listen to what I say? I think I could get my wolf back if someone turned me, and I thought it should be you.." He gazed at her encouragingly, knowing she couldn't see his expression.

Nene felt alive under his touch, more alive than she had been in a long time. She smirked at the irony a his palms raced across her skin. She sighed and nibbled his tongue.

Eztli frowned and shook her head, "That's not a good idea Alek, I don't know what Sinka might affect there and, well, I really don't do well when I taste blood." She wrapped her arms around herself, obviously uncomfortable with the suggestion.

Æsc let out a soft moan at her teeth and ran his tongue along the inside of her cheek. She'd made a dull, depressing life bright and full of joy, she had literally made his life worth living.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom