Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

~Hidden Secrets (Vampire and Werewolf RP, accepting)~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alek pursed his lips as she ran away, wondering what her problem was. He looked over at Meztli, looking slightly confused. "What'd I do?"
(RPing emotionless people is kinda hard lol)

Nene grinned back at him and nodded. "Weird, so do I." Her legs came up to wrap themselves around his hips as she kissed him.

Meztli looked away from where she'd watched her daughter run off and looked back at Alek. She shook her head, "It's not your fault. She's blaming herself for this." She looked at him a bit and could tell he looked gaunt, ever the mother she asked, "Are you okay? Do you need food or anything?"
(yep, i know how u feel)

Æsc chuckled softly under the kiss as he lightly pressed his body against hers. He slipped his tongue through his lips and slid them over hers.

Alek's lips thinned ad he stared at his hands. "N-no, I'm alright Meztli." He ke she should be feeling something, but it just wasn't the same. The human part of him was dependent on his wolf form, as without it, he was like an empty shell.

Nene's skin came alive at the feel of his body against hers. She allowed his tongue to enter her mouth, letting her own do the same to him. Her fingers tangled in his hair, and she pulled him closer.

Meztli sat on the floor beside him and watched him with a furrowed brow. She'd never heard of anything like this every happening. Was it some kind of side effect from the torture or was it something else entirely? Either way it was unspeakable, for a wolf to suddenly become human, especially one that was born what they are. It was like a free man suddenly becoming a slave.

Æsc let out a soft moan of hunger as her tongue slid past hers and her body pressed against his. He let her pull him closer and wrapped his arms around her, holding her close to himself as he deepened the kiss.

Alek shook his head slightly as Meztli sat beside him. He don't know what to do now; it was like he lost all purpose because he had lost the thing that he had been born as. His blue eyes were dull but anxious when he looked at Eztli's mother, his face paler than usual. "When wolves die, where do they go?"

Nene arched against him, keeping her legs around him. Her ankles were clasped at his lower back, and she moaned as well when the kiss deepened. The feel of her mate around her was like no other feeling that she had ever experience before, and she loved it.

Meztli looked at him and shrugged, "Well, considering no one ever comes back to tell us, no one can say for sure, but we believe in God and Heaven, and that his rules and rewards apply to everyone, humans, vampires, and werewolves."

Æsc sighed as he held her close and let his tongue slid over her teeth. He would never find anything that compared to being wrapped around her and her wrapped around him.

Alek blinked at her, flinching slightly when she said 'human'. He couldn't help the reaction, considering everything that had just happened. "I guess so.." He got warily to his feet, shaking slightly. He gave her a sad expression. "I'm going to check on Eztli."

Nene appreciate te length of this kiss, savor img every minute. She made his hair stick out in waves as she combed her fingers through it, smiling under his lips. Her teeth made contact with his tongue, giving it a nip.

Meztli frowned when he flinched, but knew she would probably do the same, she couldn't imagine in her strangest and worst dreams what he was going through right now. She stood up as well and looked towards the stairs as she warned, "Be very careful and ready to run at all times. She's very stressed out right now and that makes her very dangerous."

Æsc smiled under the kiss at the feel of her fingers tangling in his hair and her teeth grazing his tongue, which in turn twisted a bit and ran across the inside of her teeth.

Alek sighed, knowing it was because of him that she was upset. "Yea, okay." He starte to climb the stairs numbly, wondering in what state his girlfriend would be in. He made it to the door to see her curled up in her bed, crying softly. "Eztli.. I'm sorry..." He didn't really know what to say that would comfort her right now, but he did the best he could.

Nene nipped his lip this time, feeling them curve into a smile. Her tongue curled around his, feeling the inside of his cheek. She loved how they could be together this way, as she had never been with anyone else.

"Go away," Eztli muttered into her knees, "leave me alone before I find some other way to destroy your life." Her whole body was shaking from her sobs. She was hating herself for ever letting him in, Lamia would've never singled him out if she'd've just pushed him away.

Æsc could feel her tongue practically becoming tangled with his as their bodies seemed to do the same. He was so glad that she was the only one he'd ever been this close to, or wanted to be this close to.

Alek sighed, just a little sarcastic. "Eztli, that's the complete opposite of what you've done to my life. You know that." He crossed the room to sit beside her on the bed. "I can't leave you alone.. I may be wolfless, but I still care about you."

Nene smirked and suddenly flipped him over so she was now on top. Her body pressed down on his, and she kissed him deeper.

Eztli shrunk into a tighter ball as he got closer to her, "Ever since you've met me you've been almost killed, tortured, and now you've lost you wolf. If it weren't for me none of that would've happened."
( I get too into my character, I'm over here tearing up ;) )

Æsc grunted in a bit of surprise when she suddenly flipped him over and his grin was smothered by her lips. One arm went around her waste and the other tangled his hand into her hair.

(Pretty much the same over here -.-)
Alek felt his stomach wrench, knowing she was right. "Eztli, it's true that I've been through all that because of you, but dammit, I would be nothing without you. I don't care about all of the things that have happened. I only care about you. About us." He looked slightly angry that she was blaming herself, things that were totally out of her control. "Lamia's the one that took away my wolf, not you."

Nene moaned into his mouth, loving the feel of his hands. Her own hands roved over his bare chest, feeling out his muscles that slid under his skin.

(i'm pretty sure i didn't used to be this emotional, lol )
"She would've never gone after you if I didn't love you," she retorted her own anger at herself coming through in her voice, "and now you don't love me like you did. I can feel it, it's not there anymore."

Æsc let out a groan of his own at the touch of her hands over his skin, goosebumps rose where she touched and his skin shivered with anticipation.

(Haha well I'm the one with this idea, and it totally worked :3)

Alek smiled slightly, placing a hand in her back. "We can't help who we love. And you couldn't control who Lamia was going to go after. She could've gone after anyone, not just me. So you shouldn't be blaming yourself for what other people do." He sighed, taking a break from talking for a few seconds. "We'll get my wolf back. Somehow, someway. We will."

Nene felt him shudder underneath her, and she pressed close to him. Her hands ran down his chest and over his sides. She broke their kiss for a few seconds to smile at him. "I love you."

(lol, yes it did X-D)
Eztli shuddered at his touch, it wasn't the same as before, she couldn't feel their bond through his contact anymore and she couldn't describe how much that hurt and scared her. "She wouldn't have gone after you if I had pushed you away to start with," she knew it was true too, she would've just left, and not only that, but Cavan would still have the use of his legs if he hadn't tried avenging her. "It will be so much easier for me to kill you if your a human," she added, terrified of that above all else. What if they couldn't turn him back, what if he stayed human and the exact same thing that happened last time happened again, he would've died if he'd been human then and if she managed to sink her teeth into him now then he definitely would.

Æsc moaned as her hands roved over his body and he opened his eyes when she pulled away and smiled up at her, "I love you too, Nene, and I will forever."

(Sorry my dad just choked on his drink and it was funny lol)
Alek sighed, taking his hand off of her. "You can't keep me from loving you. And I won't be human forever.. So I'll be less vulnerable that way." He knew their relationship wasn't going to be the same from now on, and he didn't really know how to handle it. "You just have to.. Hold her in, I guess." He sounded lame, even to himself. (Haha sorry, Alek)

Nene's eyes glittered with her love for him, as she smiled again. "Same to you, dear. Now, shall I show you how much?"

(hahaha, i bet X-D)
"If I was able to do that I would've never hurt you or anyone else in the first place," Eztli replied in a slightly sarcastic tone, but it was only barely discernible through the tears. "I destroy everything around me, I always have."

Æsc smiled back up at her, he could see her love for him and knew his own for her was just as strong in his eyes. "Please do," he replied with a grin as he lifted his head and kissed her again.

Alek didn't realize he was crying until he felt a tear hit his hand. He stood up and walked to the door. "You haven't destroyed me yet, Eztli." His feet made no sound as he exited the room. He had said all that he could say, and it wasn't working.

Nene kissed him back and descended on him, her tongue grappling with his once more.
(Haha time skip)

"I will," Eztli replied quietly, not moving from her fetal position even as she felt him leave the room. She felt so drained and scared right now, of all the times she'd hurt someone she'd never hated herself so much as she did right now.

(yep ^_^ )
"Well shown," Æsc said with a smile as he kissed her again.

Alek closed the door, sighing softly. He slid down the door to sit on the floor, putting his face in his hands. He didn't know what to do about Eztli, so it was very frustrating. He wasn't connected like he was before, so it was also hard to get close to her. This whole thing was just difficult.

Nene grinned over at him and kissed him back. She had to pull away to breathe, since she was still panting slightly. "You're hard work.."

Bran was leaving Cavan's room as Alek came out of Eztli's and he sighed as he walked over and knelt down beside the younger boy, Meztli had told him what had happened already. "We're going to figure this out Alek. It's going to be okay." He looked at the door as if he could see Eztli through it, "She'll come around, but she's always blamed herself for everything.

Æsc laughed softly through his heavy breathing, "No harder that you, Love."

Alek took his face away from his hands to look at the man. He had always been like a father figure to him and he was kindhearted as well. He nodded slowly in agreement with him, his eyes desolate. "It's just so hard.. And I do want my wolf back, but I don't even know how that's going to happen." He hoped Eztli realized soon that it wasn't her fault. A thought occurred to him that restricted his heart. "Will I still be allowed in the pack if I don't get it back?"

Nene grinned and rolled over on her stomach to look at him. "I know that."

Bran couldn't help but chuckle softly at the question, "Alek, there are wolves, vampires, and humans that live here, plus you're still my daughter's mate. There's no way I could possibly kick you out. Now maybe we should start with the easiest sounding solution, do you want to try being turned like a normal human would be? I don't know what would happen, it could be disastrous if it doesn't work, but if it does then this whole thing will be over with hopefully."

Æsc chuckled and nodded, "Good." He rolled towards her to his side and kissed her cheek lovingly. "I love you."

Alek looked slightly relieved at the answer. "I glad you won't send me away, and I think that being turned like a regular person might work.. I'm not sure what Lamia did to me, but to turn me human.." He shrugged, looking up at the older wolf. "Who do you think should turn me?"

Nene was now facing him, shoulder to shoulder. Se reached up to touch his cheek and kiss him back. "I love you too. A lot."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom