Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

~Hidden Secrets (Vampire and Werewolf RP, accepting)~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eztli sighed and shrugged, "I hope so."
She released him and turned as Meztli walked over and she hugged her daughter as well saying softly, "Don't worry so much, Dear. You're strong enough for this." Eztli nodded, obviously not convinced.

Æsc let out a soft moan at the feel of her teeth and let his tongue graze them.

Alek stood and nodded at Meztli and the healer, looking a little grave at their situation. He slid his fingers into Eztli's, coming up beside her. "You'll do fine."

Nene smirked and slid her hands over his chest, nipping the tip of his tongue when she felt it graze her teeth.

Eztli squeezed his hand and looked at him, her fear extremely obvious in her expression. She looked over as Bran and Paion walked into the ring of trees as well. Then only one who remained out was Cavan and that was only because he was in no condition to deal with Sinka if it came to that.
Bran gave her a reassuring smile and said, "It'll be okay. Even if you can't keep yourself under control, which I think you can when it's your mate," he emphasized the last word to really put it in her mind since their bond was kind of messed up, "there are enough of us here to keep you from hurting him."

Æsc smirked at the feeling of her teeth nipping at his tongue and he ran it over her bottom lip softly.

Alek sighed and rested his free hand in the center of her back for comforting reasons. He noticed Cavan residing a few feet away, which was slightly unsettling, but he could see why the older wolf was further back. A smirk formed at his Alpha's words, thinking that they weren't technically mates.. "I'm glad you all are here."

Nene sighed, parting her mouth slightly against his tongue. She smirked back at him and her arms wrapped around his waist.

(Cavan's not older than Alek here, he's only 14 and Alek is 17 ^_^ and in fact since Eztli did her little age-three-years-in-three-days thing, he's now the youngest one present)

Bran smiled at Alek, "But of course Alek, we're family." He looked at Eztli and she nodded with a sigh.
She gave Alek's hand another squeeze before releasing it and stepping back a bit to shift to her wolf from since a turn couldn't be preformed in human form.

Æsc could feel her lips part and he let his tongue slip through them, he smiled and held her close, loving being entwined with her.

(Wow, that's weird)

Alek pursed his lips and blinked at Bran's words, shrugging. It technically was true, but still slightly surprising to hear. "Right." He readied himself when Eztli shifted, only focusing on her. He gave her an encouraging smile and tensed a little.

Nene let her own tongue glide over his, feeling the same way wen it came to their closeness.

(yea, well when i joined when the RP 1st started low teens was the general age, not high teens)

Eztli's different colored eyes met Alek's, her own body was tense as well. She looked at Bran when her father started to talk, "Try to relax. If this works you'll turn immediately, it's going to hurt, or at least it does with a normal turning, not sure now. But don't fight the pain it will only make it worse." Eztli turned back to Alek when he finished talking and stepped closer to him, licking his hand softly.

Æsc smiled at the feel of her tongue, and the taste for that matter. There was no food on the planet that would ever taste as good as she did.

(Oh, I see)

Alek nodded and took a breath, exhaling slowly to relax himself. He reached down to smooth the hair on Eztli's head with his palm, smiling softly the whole time. "Okay, here it goes."

Nene moaned softly into his mouth, curling closer to him. Their bodies were touching, and her tongue slipped further down as she tasted more of him.

Eztli sighed and looked up at him, just the thought of sinking her teeth into him period was revolting much less the idea of what it could do to him. However she couldn't back out now, no matter how much she wanted to. She ran her tongue over her muzzle nervously before opening her mouth and hesitantly clamping it down on his arm.

Æsc groaned in reply as he wrapped himself more around her as if he couldn't get close enough to her. He held her closely as his tongue slid along hers.

Alek felt the exact same way about her biting him, but he knew it had to be done by someone, and he wanted it to be her. When her teeth finally sunk into his arm, he let out a slight gasp of pain. It wasn't anything near the pain that Lamia had caused him, but it was enough to make him feel it.

Nene smiled through their make out session, loving the feel of him around her. She could never get enough of this, and she wished they could be like this together everyday.

Alek's blood suddenly filled her mouth, it would've been bad enough if it were werewolf blood, but no, it was human and that made it a hundred times worse. Or a hundred times better the voice said in her head and instead of releasing him she clamped down harder. Her eyes went solid black and her entire body froze as she warred with her demon.

Æsc smiled under her lips. So far this was probably the best day of his life. It was wonderful to just lay around with his mate and wife and do whatever he wanted with her, and he really couldn't imagine it getting better in anyway.

Alek cried out in pain as her grip tightened around his arm. "Eztli, fight her!" He sank to his knees as the burning sensation spread up into his chest. He knew this was what it felt like to get turned. He couldn't help a look of terror when he noticed Eztli's blackened eyes.

Nene broke away to grin lazily at him. She couldn't think of a better way to spend her day. "'I love you' doesn't explain all of my feelings for you."

Eztli let out a growl at his word, but it was half a growl from her and half from Sinka and she didn't seem to be doing a very good job fighting off her demon as her jaws continued to crush his arm, but the others weren't about to stand by and just let her hurt him. Bran jumped forward and with one hand grabbed her scruff and the other wrapped his fingers around her top jaw, Meztli doing the same with her bottom jaw and together they managed to pry her off of him. "Come on," Paion said as she jumped forward and helped Alek back up and out of the ring of trees.

Æsc smiled happily back at her and reached up to stroke her cheek softly, "I know exactly what you mean. I know I could never put to words what you mean to me."

Alek grit his teeth against the pain coming from her bite and the burning in his veins. So this is what it's like.. He cast one last glance at his girlfriend, being restrained both by her parents and her demon, before stumbling along with Paion. "Do you think she'll be okay?"

Nene nodded and nuzzled into his palm so his fingers were in her hair. "Yes, that's how I feel exactly." She smiled and wrapped her arms around his waist. "You know just what to say, anyway. It's not like you have trouble."

"She's been through this a hundred times before Alek," Paion said as she helped Alek out of harm's way, "she'll be fine. You're the one that warrants concern right now." When they were safely outside of the ring and far enough away she couldn't still reach them with her claws or tail she let him sink back to the ground and then inspected his arm.

Bran and Meztli waited till the two of them were out of the ring before Meztli released Eztli and ran out after them, Bran keeping a hold on her till she was out, but she was getting bigger and stronger and he was having more and more trouble holding onto her, but as soon as his mate was in the clear he shoved her away from himself to gain a little space and took off as well.

Æsc laughed softly and let his fingers trail up and run through her hair, knowing she liked the feeling, "Yea, well I just do my best to make sure you know how much I need you. I know I don't deserve you so I have to make sure you keep loving me." He smirked and kissed her softly.

Alek groaned at the pain spreading through his body after she reassured him Eztli was goingto be okay. "Oh, right." She really didn't have to remind him of his injuries.. He could hear Meztli and Bran begin running towards them, so he figured that the change was already starting to happen.

Nene just rolled her eyes at his last sentence, her smart reply covered by his lips. She didn't know what had made her mate so insecure, but she obviously didn't need a recharge on her love for him everyday.

Paion healed the wound on his arm, repairing any muscle damage as well, knowing that wouldn't do anything to dull the pain though. There was nothing she could do for that, he would just have to deal with it till the turning was completed.

Bran barely made it out of the ring of trees before she caught him, but luckily she'd already grown enough that she couldn't fit through and she slammed into the trees behind him, her head and neck fitting through and snapping at them, but they were far enough away she couldn't reach, which just made her angrier. Her third pair of legs had grown and red lines seemed to crack through her black eyes.

Æsc smiled happily under the kiss. He knew she wouldn't actually leave him, and he knew that when she had earlier she'd only done it for his safety, not because she didn't love him as he'd thought to start with. He knew that for some reason she'd fallen for him and that she was going to stay with him for as long as he lived, but he still would always feel like he didn't deserve her.

(Should Alek have a bigger wolf form or something, since Sinka could have affected him?)

Alek shuddered slightly after Paion healed his arm, the feeling of his regrowing muscle giving him the creeps. He glanced up worriedly as Eztli's parents appeared, winded but unscathed. He had seen Sinka before, but he preferred not to see her ever again, after she had chased him through the forest once already. The pain was almost unbearable at this point, having spread to his whole body, so it was hard to focus on his thoughts. He knew everyone would take care of him if he passed out.

Nene sighed through their kiss, strengthening it. She knew that not matter how much she tried to persuade him, her husband would always be slightly doubtful of their relationship. She knew he would feel as though he didn't deserve her, when he actually did. To he honest, she didn't care whether he thought he deserved her or not, she was going to stay with him no matter what.

(if u wanna, he's ur chara :) )

Bran knelt by Alek and placed a hand on his shoulder, "Don't fight it Alek. It'll pass soon enough." He looked over his shoulder at Sinka at the sound of her furious roar. She was slashing at the trees, but they had been specially grown to make a prison for her, so she couldn't do any more damage than leaving some marks in the bark.

Æsc held Nene close as he deepened the kiss a little. He might not feel like he deserved her, but that would never keep him from loving her. She was his world and his life evolved around her. Nothing compared to having her in his arms.

(Lol okay)

Alek managed a nod through his pain, gritting his teeth against it so he would scream. He could hear Sinka throwing herself against the trees and hoped that she wouldn't be able to get to them. This was when he had started to shift, the burning folding in on itself as his fur started to appear. He knew that the newer shifts were more painful and sparatic at first. Soon enough he was a wolf, but he was still on the ground. His fur was the same black color but with the markings of the pack which were a purple color. His body was also different, appearing bulkier than before.

(Aw that was sweet)
Nene tangled her legs with his as he pulled her closer, enjoying his lips on hers. She knew that she was important to him, just as he was to her. Her free hand came up to cup his cheek, continuing their kiss.

( :D )

Bran let out a relieved, if strained, smile when it was obvious that the turning was working to return Alek to being a werewolf, and the smile grew a bit when he saw the markings on his fur. There was some concern at the change in size and he wondered if that had anything to do with Sinka, but if that was the only side effect she had then they were lucky, however as of yet they had nothing to prove if it was the only side effect or not.
Meztli smiled as well and placed a gentle hand on his shoulder, "Congratulations Alek, you're a werewolf again."

(heehee, he usually is sweet)
Æsc smiled under her lips as he felt her legs around his and he added to the entangling. It was so wonderful to be so totally entangled with her and to feel her bare flesh pressing up against his, there was not a thing between them.

Alek gave Bran a relieved huff at the feel of his hand in his now furry shoulder. He knew that the extra height and muscle was probably from Sinka, but he actually liked that part of the deal. He planted his front paws on the ground, trying to get up. It was rather difficult, but he managed to get his chest off of the dirt.

(I know, which makes me happy lol)
Nene especially liked the feel of his skin on hers. Skin to skin contact with him was always different that everyone else. An electric current seemed to run through her body at any spot. Even the simplest of touches could spark all across her hide.

(*her hand; Meztli touched him not Bran)
Meztli removed her hand as he pushed himself to his feet, but it was quickly replaced by Bran's hand and the Alpha let some of his energy flow into Alek's body. "How does it feel," he asked cautiously, "does the wolf feel stable or like you could loose it again?" He didn't know anything about this kind of thing so he wanted to take in every detail to learn as much as he could in case it ever happened again.

(heehee, it's too bad real men aren't all written for by tomboyish girls :D )
Æsc had also always felt the strange spark that came from their contact. He didn't really understand it and at first it had scared him a little, but now it was one of the best feelings in the world. The idea that something so simple could mean so much and have such a effect on him was strange but wonderful and he knew he wouldn't make it long if he couldn't feel that spark again.

Alek blinked his how lupine eyes, seining his large head to look over at the Alpha pair. "I feel.. Fine., actually. The pain's gone and my wolf feels new in a way, but not like I'm going to lose it anytime soon. I'll expect some random shifts sometime later." He gave them a wolfish grin.

(Ugh, I know -_-)

Nene broke the kiss gently to look at him. She liked seeing his expression right after they kissed like that, since it was usually a bewildered one. "I love you." The words were said to remind him that they were true, that that's how she always would feel about him from now on.

The Alphas smiled in relief at Alek's report, they hadn't dared to believe this would work so well, it almost seemed too easy. "Good," Bran said with a smile and a nod. "Most wolves need to go for a hunt right after turning, but that's usually to kill the sudden lust for meat and blood they're not used to, plus to get used to the body they've never had before. Do you want to or not."

Æsc smiled back at her, knowing how and why the words were said and he ran his fingers through her hair as he replied, "I know. I might not know why or how, but I do know." He laughed softly and gave her a gentle squeeze.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom