Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sunny Hill Gym/Hard Knocks Wrestling School

244nvo5.jpg

Name:Joseph Ryder Donovan
Ring Name/Nickname:"Destructive" J.R Donovan
Attire:Jeans, White Sleeveless Shirt, Work Boots
Tagging:Paul Donovan, Anyone

(Friday June 6, 2014; Afternoon)

Joseph was glad Mark felt the same it was nice to be making friends so quickly in a new place. When Murrin said that she'd do more then mess up Joseph placed his hand on her knee in a friendly non intruding way then looked her directly in the eyes, "Don't worry you'll be fine I'll take care of you" ,he stated with a smile. He then looked to Mark and nodded in agreement with his statement, "I think I should dance with her a couple times I think once she gets the hang of it she'll have fun and we won't be able to get her off the dance floor" ,Joseph stated giving Mark a look that told him he wanted Murrin to have fun just as much as he did.

2cntjz4.jpg

Name: Murrin Owens
Ring Name/Nickname:
Attire: Dark blue skinny jeans, pink short-sleeve knit top, wedged espadrilles.
Tagging: Anyone; Mark, Joseph

2q3owfq.jpg

Name: Mark Owens
Short Description: Older fraternal twin brother to Murrin Owens, protective of his sister, kind, fun, fan of wrestling, works at the hospital as a patient transporter.
Tagging: Murrin, Joseph

Murrin bit her lip as her cheeks grew warmer and redder as both Joseph and Mark talked about her dancing at The Fuze Box. Though she appreciated what both were trying to do. She knew Mark was trying to get her to open up, to get out and let go. Joseph she could tell was trying to be kind to her. No doubt he sensed her unease and given the few things she'd said, that probably added to everything. It was nice of him to extend himself a bit for her sake. The only one who ever did was her brother and somehow... that just wasn't the same. Not even remotely.

Suddenly, Murrin felt Joseph's hand upon her leg and she felt her heart stop for the briefest of moments as her breath caught in her throat. She looked into his eyes, unable to blink as he spoke to her and just nodded. At that, her heart began to pound, to race. For some reason she found herself believing him. Every word. It went against everything she typically felt and how she typically reacted, but for reasons she couldn't explain, she believed him.

"See there, Murrin. You'll be fine. Joseph will take care of you," Mark said with a very broad grin. "I for one believe him," he added laughing a little, hoping to make his sister feel better.

Murrin nodded, still looking in Joseph's eyes. "Me too," she said very softly.

244nvo5.jpg

When the two said that they believed Joseph when he said he would take care of Murrin it made him smile, he was glad they trusted him and he wasn't going to let either of them down. Joseph had every intention to take care of the woman and make sure she had fun he didn't care if she was a little clumsy or that she may slip up a bit while dancing none of that mattered to Joseph he knew Murrin was feeling uneasy and he wanted to remedy that by showing her a nice time and getting her to enjoy herself. "Well thank you for the trust guys and I promise I won't let you down, we're all gonna have a good time no matter what" ,Joseph stated with another smile.

2cntjz4.jpg

Ring Name/Nickname:

2q3owfq.jpg

Short Description: Older fraternal twin brother to Murrin Owens, protective of his sister, kind, fun, fan of wrestling, works at the hospital as a patient transporter.

"I agree," Mark said, still grinning quite broadly. "I'm looking forward to it."

Murrin just sat there, still looking at Joseph for several moments, before she finally looked down at her lap.

"And she is too," Mark added with a laugh as he began to rub Murrin's back once again to help give her that extra bit of reassurance and comfort he knew she needed.

Murrin looked up and bit down on her lip for a moment. She looked over at Mark and then at Joseph. She then nodded and smiled. "I... I am. I'll try my best," she said softly. As she sat there she found herself worrying about the impression she was giving, had given, would give. So many things were going through her mind. She hadn't put herself out there like this in a long while and she was afraid. But Mark seemed to think it was a good idea and Joseph seemed so nice and was definitely someone she wouldn't mind getting to know. She knew Mark knew that and it was why he was pushing her so hard... As such, she'd try. But it didn't make it any easier.

Mark just shook his head a bit. He wished his sister wasn't so hard on herself all the time. He tried so hard to make light of it, but it pained him deeply that she was. In his eyes, she was a beautiful person both inside and outside, the sort of person anyone would be lucky to know and why she didn't see that always got to him. So what if she wasn't the most coordinated of people. In his mind, that didn't change a goddamned thing. It made him wish he could go back in time and deck the guy in the mouth who'd messed with Murrin's head, that he could go back in time and somehow have protected her from all the bullies who'd been so cruel to her. He'd tried his best, but he knew he couldn't protect her from them all. One person can unfortunately only do so much... "And you're gonna love it," he said with a broad smile. "We're all going to have a great time," he added looking over at Joseph. "So, when are you heading to dinner? What are you up to until then?"

244nvo5.jpg

"Hell yeah we are and you are gonna love it I'll make sure you do" ,Joseph stated. He wanted them both to know he wanted them to have fun and enjoy themselves when they went to the fuse box later that night. When Mark asked when he would be heading top dinner Joseph shrugged then looked over at his father who was still speaking with Kevin Nash about training Joseph. Paul had heard the question and held up five fingers to let Joseph know they'd be going to dinner at five o'clock. Joseph turned and looked to Mark and Murrin again, "Well until five o'clock I have nothing to do really what are you guys up to?" ,he asked.

2cntjz4.jpg

Ring Name/Nickname:

2q3owfq.jpg

Mark nodded. "Well, we didn't really have any plans really. I unexpectedly got out of work early and then hijacked her from work," he said with a laugh.

Murrin just smiled and nodded. "It was a conspiracy. He kidnapped me and my co-workers totally enabled him." She giggled a little which made Mark smile.

"But, we didn't really have any plans until we got here. So we're up for anything. Right, Murrin?" Mark stated.

Murrin blushed and nodded. "Maybe we can grab a tea or coffee at the cafe. It's not too far away. Something to tide you over until dinner?" she suggested.

Mark grinned. "What do you say, Joseph? We can have you back here before you need to head to dinner."

244nvo5.jpg

Joseph laughed at the kidnapping comment it seemed as if Murrin was starting to get more comfortable around him and that made him happy. "That sounds like a great idea I could go for an iced coffee and maybe a snack to hold me over until dinner" ,Joseph stated in response. He could feel his father's eyes on him, "What dad?" ,he asked. "Don't you fill up on junk Joey one thing that's it the diner has a lot of great food and I don't want you ruining your appetite at a coffee shop" ,Paul stated. Joseph rolled his eyes then laughed a little, "I won't fill up on junk I promise" ,Joseph told him before looking at Mark and Murrin again, "So shall we head out? You guys will have to lead the way because I've never been there before" ,he continued giving them another smile.

2cntjz4.jpg

Ring Name/Nickname:

2q3owfq.jpg

Murrin blushed a little, feeling a bit badly for having made the suggestion. The last thing she'd meant to do was ruin Joseph's dinner. Almost instantly Mark sensed her tension, and touched her back to comfort her. "Why don't we get going," he said with a smile.

Murrin nodded and stood up as Mark guided her by holding her arm. He made it seem like he was being brotherly, gentlemanly. But she knew a good part of it was to help ensure she didn't accidentally lose her balance and fall over and land on her face. She glanced over at him and gave him an appreciative smile. "I'm ready," she said.

"It's not too far of a walk, just a few blocks. And since it's a nice day, why don't we enjoy the day," Mark suggested.

Murrin winced a little. She'd rather drive even if it was a short distance. Letting out a tiny sigh, she nodded and hoped that she wouldn't trip very much on the way to the cafe.

(Exits to the Good Brew Pub)

244nvo5.jpg

"Ah a walk sounds good right about now I was in a car for like five hours straight driving here so not having to sit down and being able to stretch my legs will be nice" ,Joseph stated at the mention that they would all walk there. He followed the two out the door and headed towards the cafe.

(Exit to the Good Brew Pub)

Taylor6.jpg

Name:Julia summers
Attire:A white tank top with purple flowers and blue jeans with black sneakers
Tagging kevin ,paul walker,Rayon walker
(friday june 6th 2014 early afternoon)
Julia rushed into the gym tears flying off her face hoping Jade was here. she stood there at the door calling out the woman's name over and over again in case she was in the back. she knew the woman was going to hate her after this and might even hit her for this but she had to tell her the truth after all it was her fault.

348ot39.jpg

Name:Paul Donovan
Tagging: Joseph, Anyone

23kemc3.jpg

Name:Kevin Nash
Ring Name/Nickname:"Big Daddy Cool" Diesel
Attire:Black Athletic Pants, Black Tank Top, Black Sneakers
Tagging:Anyone

Both Paul and Kevin looked over when Julia came into the gym the woman was a bit shaken up and the two men knew exactly why after receiving the phone call from Joseph. "Hey why don't you take a seat and tell me exactly what happened, Jade left a little while ago but Kevin is calling her now to let her know that her father is being taken to the hospital" ,Paul stated in a calm tone as he motioned to a chair for her to sit in.

Kevin grabbed a bottle of water for Julia and brought it over to her before dialing Jade's number. When Kevin finally got her on the phone he told her what had happened and Jade's voice could be heard yelling through the speakers. Kevin calmed the woman down and finally hung up the phone then looked at Julia, "Jade said to meet her at the hospital so you can tell her what happened she said she's not mad at you and she would really like you to meet her" ,Kevin told Julia after he finished his conversation with Jade.

Taylor6.jpg

Julia wiped some tears away and said "okay um can one of you take me there i do not have a car and i do not my cousin trying to keep me from talking to Jade she has the right to know and I'm sorry i did not think I was putting Mike in trouble by going to the pub for a drink to cheer me up and then he pops in there saying cause mike let me come there this was his lesson but that was no lesson that was so cruel and to think my father works for his family and if i talk to my dad he will just yell at me for being there he used to be different but ever sense he started hanging with Ryan and his family they have corrupted him and now I'm scared to go anywhere to have fun least someone else gets hurts" she went into a crying fit again and put her head into her hands feeling like life was going down the drain.

348ot39.jpg

Name:Paul Donovan
Tagging: Joseph, Anyone

23kemc3.jpg

"How about we all take the ride over to the hospital? I wanna be there for Mike he's a good friend of mine and has sat by my side through some nasty injuries over the years" ,Kevin stated. Paul nodded his head in agreement, "We can take my car let's go" ,Paul stated. They made their way out the door and got into the car Paul started the engine and waited for everyone to be in the car before driving off.

(Exit to Hospital)

Taylor6.jpg

Julia nodded and stood up and followed paul and kevin out to Paul's car with her head hung low. she knew after this she was going to do what she did last time hide out in her locker room except when it was time to work. she lost her sense of joy and she knew it was never going to come back unless a maricule happened. She got into paul's car sitting in the back.
(exit to the hospital)

2cntjz4.jpg

Ring Name/Nickname:
Tagging: Anyone; Joseph

(Friday June 6, 2014; Later afternoon)

The walk back to the gym seemed much shorter than it had when they'd been initially walking to the cafe. Murrin found it oddly interesting that it had felt that way, but it had. And she only tripped a few time as opposed to the several when they'd been all walking earlier on. Another something she found very strange. When she and Joseph reached the gym and opened the door, she glanced about and quirked a brow. No one was about. Everyone appeared to be gone. She looked over at Joseph with a furrowed brow. "Do you suppose they all went to the hospital?" she asked him, biting down on her lip nervously.

244nvo5.jpg

Tagging:Murrin

When they got to the gym Joseph noticed no one seemed to be there as well the lights had been dimmed a bit and he couldn't hear any noise. "I think they may have Kevin probably knows Mike so he'd want to be there for his friend I suppose and my father knows a lot of people in town as well" ,Joseph stated in response to Murrin's question. "If you want we can head over to the cafe and grab a coffee or something and I can call my dad to see where they went" ,Joseph suggested.

2cntjz4.jpg

Ring Name/Nickname:

Murrin nodded. "Why don't you call first and make sure. That way we know what's going on with everything. After we know, we can take my brother's car over to the cafe," she said blushing a bit and then biting down on her lip.

244nvo5.jpg

"You're right I should call first" ,Joseph stated. "Sorry with everything going on I wasn't thinking straight". He pulled out his phone then dialed his father's number and waited for the man to pick up. When he did Joseph took a deep breath, "Dad where are you guys? Did you and Kevin go to the hospital?" ,he asked.

"Yeah we did we'll be back soon Kevin just wanted to check on Mike and his daughter" ,Paul stated in response.

"Alright did you want me to lock the door to the gym or stay here and wait for you guys"?

"No it's alright no one's gonna mess with anything there Kevin's truck is still parked outside so people will probably think he's still in the building" ,Paul responded. "I'll see you at dinner ok Joey stay safe".

"Alright dad see you then" ,Joseph stated before hanging up the phone. He sighed his first day in Sunny Hill was an exciting one to say the least.

He looked at Murrin, "They're all at the hospital right now my dad pretty much said that he'll see me later at dinner if you want we can part here and meet up later if you wanted to head to the hospital I need to sit down somewhere and try and shake my nervousness off" ,Joseph stated. He didn't want to part with the woman but he would understand if she didn't want to spend the next hour or so with someone she had only just met.

2cntjz4.jpg

Ring Name/Nickname:

Murrin blushed and smiled at Joseph. "Well, I have nothing to do. I'm sure my brother will be busy at the hospital with Mike," she said. Of course, she didn't really know that. But she knew her brother well enough to know what he'd want her to do. "So, if you want to go get that iced coffee..." her voice trailed and she took out her brother's car keys from her pocket. "We can go to the cafe." She smiled and began to walk toward the door, tripping as she did.

244nvo5.jpg

Joseph couldn't help but smile when Murrin said that she'd go with him to the cafe, "I'd really like that a lot" ,Joseph told her. He watched as she took the keys from her pocket and as she made her way to the car and tripped Joseph placed his hand on the small of her back again and looked into her eyes, "I got ya" ,he stated kindly. He wanted to let he know he was there to help if she needed.

2cntjz4.jpg

Ring Name/Nickname:

Murrin smiled when Joseph caught her, placing his hand against her back to help guide her so that she didn't stumble as badly when she walked. It was refreshing to have someone else make the overture other than Mark. It felt different for her also. Nice. Blushing a bit, she led the way to her brother's car so that they could drive to the cafe together.

(Exits to The Daily Grind Cafe)

244nvo5.jpg

Joseph got into the car with Murrin and shut the door he gave the woman another smile before they drove off towards the Daily Grind Cafe.

(Exits to Daily Grind Cafe)

Taylor6.jpg

Julia arrived at the gym with kevin and walked inside. She turned to kevin and said "want to be my work out couch or what did you have in mind we do once we got here".

23kemc3.jpg

"I can coach you if you'd like what would you like to learn first? I'll teach you whatever you want to know" ,Kevin stated in response. He wanted Julia to feel comfortable and he was going to do whatever he could to make her feel welcome.

Taylor6.jpg

Julia grinned and looked at Nash "Lets go into the ring and I can pretend to win a match of wrestling against you". she was starting to warm up to him and relax and was starting to forget about earlier even thou she looked like it.

Back
Top Bottom