Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sunny Hill Gym/Hard Knocks Wrestling School

261n1py.jpg

Name:Jasper Donovan
Ring Name/Nickname:"The Technical Showman" Fearless
Attire:Black and white athletic pants, Fearless logo T-Shirt, Black sneakers
Tagging:Kat

(Friday June 6, 2014; Afternoon)

"Why would I care if anyone knew about you? I'd be a jerk if I wanted to hide it, which I don't I'm quite content with people knowing we're together and as long as you can get used to people like JA always snapping pictures then I don't see a problem" ,Jasper stated with a kind smile. "C'mon I'm gonna go shower you can sit on the bench near the stalls and we can talk some more if you want" ,he continued. He then opened the door to the locker room and led the way towards the back and into the showers.

2w3rmzl.jpg

Name: Katherine Jennings
Ring Name/Nickname: Kat
Attire: White three-quarter sleeve blouse, black skirt, black shoes
Tagging: Anyone; Jasper, Ethan, Jade, Kevin

Kat smiled and blushed. She was glad to hear that Jasper didn't mind if JA or the media knew about her. It made her happy and warmed her to hear such things. Smiling a bit more, she moved a bit closer to him and nodded. "I can get used to that," she said. "And all right, let's go then." She slipped her hand into his and followed him to the back where the showers were.

261n1py.jpg

When Jasper got into the showers he sat down to take off his boots and other gear before standing up and making his way into one of the stalls. Before he turned the water on he slipped out of his wrestling trunks and threw them onto the closest bench. "So what else did he ask about? I mean he could just come and ask me whatever he'd like" ,Jasper stated as he turned the water on. He looked over the top of the stall at Kat, "Enough about the media for now let's talk about you, how was your day hun? Anything exciting happen"?

2w3rmzl.jpg

Tagging: Anyone; Jasper

Kat sat down as Jasper got into the shower. "JA didn't ask much and it was mainly because I just wasn't sure of how to handle him. He bombarded me sort of and took me off guard while I was working and just after..." her voice trailed and she sighed. "And that brings me to the other thing I wanted to talk to you about. Had some issues at work so I went over to the pub and had Mike and Jade talk to my boss a little. Hopefully that did the trick. But it's so hard to tell with Todd." At that she frowned a bit.

261n1py.jpg

Jasper grabbed the bar of soap that was in the shower and began to wash off as he listened to Kat talk, when she finished up he looked at her with a look of concern on his face. "That fucker bothered you again even after we made it clear that you're dating me?" ,he asked. Jasper shook his head in disbelief, "That guy is a real jack ass isn't he? The lack of respect some people have it's disgusting it really is". He looked at Kat again, "I'm sorry that your day didn't go too well hopefully I can make it better for you" ,Jasper stated. He gave her a pouty face and looked at her with puppy dog eyes to try and get her to laugh.

2w3rmzl.jpg

Kat's frown turned into a smile. "I'm counting on it," she said. "The moment I walked in and saw you up there I felt better." She giggled a little. "It was almost immediate, so I know it's only going to get better from here on in." She flicked some of her hair over her shoulder. "Plus, I think you promised me a kiss or two or three or..." She giggled a bit more, her cheeks turning quite red. "And I have to say I know those will make the day a lot better," she teased. "And I'm looking forward to showing you the studio after dinner too."

261n1py.jpg

Jasper smiled when he seen Kat smile and when she mentioned him promising her kisses he laughed a little, "Well why don't you come get them" ,he stated right before puckering hi lips in a silly way. "And I can't wait to see the studio and see what you like to do for fun" ,he told her with a smile. "I know I'm gonna have fun today especially with you".

2w3rmzl.jpg

Kat giggled softly. "Well, hopefully you won't mind a little dance lesson," she said giving him a wink. At that, she stood up and walked over to him, eyes bright and cheeks red and leaned a bit toward him. "So, can I get one of my kisses then?" she asked returning the pout, but smiling nonetheless.

261n1py.jpg

"Mm I don't mind a dance lesson, not at all" ,Jasper stated with a smile. When Kat made her way over to him and asked if she could get one of her kisses he smiled only this smile had a hint of deviousness in it. "Yes you may" ,he told her. When Kat got close enough to him he pulled her into the shower fully clothed it was a very random act and something Jasper normally wouldn't do but in his mind he thought it would be pretty funny. He then leaned down and kissed her softly, when he pulled away he looked into her eyes, "You can have as many kisses as you want" ,he told her.

2w3rmzl.jpg

When Jasper pulled her into the shower, Kat couldn't help but let out a loud laugh. She loved his playfulness, his softer side. It was fun and warm and it made her smile. It was so different from the wrestler she'd seen on television the other night. And when his lips found hers, she let out a soft and contented sigh. Immediately her heart began to race and her tummy began to flutter and time just suddenly stood still. When he broke the kiss, she looked up at him, the spray of the shower still running down over them both. "As many as I want?" she asked, bring up a hand to push her hair out of her face. She then reached up and placed her hands on his bare chest and moved closer to him, pressing her body right up against his. "Then I'd like some more, please..."

261n1py.jpg

Jasper bit his bottom lip as Kat placed her hands on his chest and moved closer to him, he loved the sudden closeness between the two of them. "Yes as many as you want, whenever you want" ,he stated in response to her question. When she told him she wanted some more he kissed her again this time with more passion and want behind it. He wrapped his arms around her and held her close as he kissed her.

2w3rmzl.jpg

Kat loved how Jasper's lips felt against her own, so warm and wonderful and she loved the way the heat from his body seemed to wash over her own much like the water spray from the shower head above them both. She let one arm wrap about his waist while she let the other remain against his chest, gently caressing him as he kissed her. She could feel the passion, the fire as his lips moved over her own and it made her body ignite, come alive. The chemistry she felt was strong between the two of them and it only made her feel closer. Kissing him back, she let her lips part ever so slightly, wanting him to know that she approved of everything, that she wanted him to explore her mouth if he desired it. The moment was perfect and she didn't want it to end.

261n1py.jpg

When Kat parted her lips Jasper slowly slid his tongue into her mouth to deepen the kiss further, he sighed with content and his body got chills as they kissed. He was loving every single bit of it and he too didn't want it to end, after a few moments he broke the kiss and looked into her eyes as his hands moved down to the bottom of her blouse, "Correct me if I'm wrong but I do believe you have way too much clothes on for a shower" ,he stated playfully before leaning down to kiss her again.

2w3rmzl.jpg

Location: The Gym/Hard Knocks School of Wrestling, the showers

Kat smiled up at Jasper and nodded, her eyes fixed to his. When she felt him tug on her blouse a little, she giggled softly. "You're entirely correct," she said. "I do have on way too much clothes for a shower." She paused a moment and bit down on her lip. "Do you think you could help me with that then?" she teased.

261n1py.jpg

Jasper smiled when Kat asked if he could help her with her clothes, he was a bit nervous but began to undo her blouse with slightly shaky hands. "Sorry if I seem a little nervous I probably look like an idiot right now" ,Jasper stated with a laugh. He leaned down and kissed her again as his hands went to work on her blouse.

2w3rmzl.jpg

Kat smiled and blushed. "I don't think it's possible for you to look like an idiot, Jasper," she said as she watched him start to work the buttons on her blouse... slowly, one by one, undoing them and exposing more and more of her flesh. As each one opened, she felt her breath catch a little, her heart beating that much faster. "If it makes you feel any better," she then added. "I'm just as nervous." She hoped he knew just how genuine her admission was and how special he already was to her.

261n1py.jpg

He listened to Kat's admission and felt a little better knowing they both felt the same way, when he got the buttons undone he slowly slid the fabric off of her and looked into her eyes. "You....you are....just wow....perfect" ,he whispered as he looked at her. His heart was pounding within his chest and his breathing got just a little heavier, the look in his eyes told Kat that he had very strong feelings for her and that there was no where else he'd rather be then right there with her.

2w3rmzl.jpg

Kat felt herself blush, her skin getting warm as it broke out into goose bumps. Smiling up at Jasper, she whispered, "Perfect? Never thought of myself as that." She giggled softly just then. "The perfect one is you," she said, her one hand absently caressing his back as she started up into his eyes. "I don't think you quite realize how you make me feel," she admitted, her blush deepening, sweeping down along her neckline and over the swells of her breasts. "But I get this feeling when I'm with you. It just feels right."

261n1py.jpg

Jasper could tell Kat was blushing and he was sure he was blushing just as much, "Well I think you're perfect and you don't know how you make me feel either, I've never been so open with anyone and the feeling I get with you feels right too so I know exactly what you mean" ,he stated in response. He let his hands move down to her hips before he leaned down and kissed her softly on the lips then kissed his way down her neck a little bit.

2w3rmzl.jpg

Kat smiled. Jasper made her feel so special and precious. It truly was a nice feeling, something she didn't want to let go of ever. "Well, I'm glad the feelings are mutual," she said, giggling softly and moving just a bit closer. She sighed contentedly when he dipped his head down to kiss her once again, his lips leaving a trail of heated kisses along her neck making her whimper a little. "Mmm... that's nice..." she whispered, her breaths getting heavy as her hands moved to wrap around him so that she could touch his back and gently graze her nails along his back.

261n1py.jpg

When Kat whispered her approval of the kisses he was planting on her neck he smiled, "I'm glad you like it Kat" ,he whispered in response. He let out little sighs of approval as she gently grazed her nails over his back, "Mm now that's nice" ,he stated. Jasper moved his hands to remove her skirt, he looked into her eyes as if asking if it were alright to undress her more then she was.

2w3rmzl.jpg

Kat smiled and giggled a bit. She liked that what she was doing got that sort of reaction from Jasper. It let her know she was doing something right. When his hands moved to her skirt, she looked up into his eyes and smiled at him. Gently she began to rub at his back while tilting her hips forward just a bit so that he'd be able to work the fastens on her skirt. "It's all right. I want you to. I trust you," she said, her cheeks pink from the warmth of the water and the blush of her skin as more of her body became exposed.

261n1py.jpg

Jasper nodded his head and smiled at what Kat said it was good to know she trusted him because he would never do anything to hurt her ever. After he got permission he undid the fastens on her skirt then pulled it off of her, "It's been a while since I've seen a woman with so little clothing on" ,he admitted his face turning a bit red. "In fact the last time I seen a woman in just her underwear was in high school". He figured he let her know just in case he was doing anything wrong or if he looked at her a little funny at points, the last thing he wanted was for her to feel uncomfortable.

2w3rmzl.jpg

Kat thought it was sweet that Jasper made the admission when most guys probably would've tried to hide the truth. She admired his honesty and found it endearing. It also made her feelings for him that much stronger. "Well, I'd say you're doing everything just right. You don't see me running away... in fact..." She blushed just then and bit down on her lip. "It's quite the opposite. The effect you have on me," she admitted. "It's just a bit easier for me to hide it..." she said with a giggle as she brought her hands up to her face to hide it in a playful manner. She then peeked through her fingers and brought her hands back down, her lips turned up in a smile.

261n1py.jpg

"I sure hope I'm doing everything right" ,Jasper stated. He listened as Kat spoke and she made him feel better with every word she spoke, when she put her hands to her face Jasper laughed a bit then moved them before kissing her. When he pulled away he looked into her eyes again as he guided her hands down and placed them on his cock, "You're absolutely right it definitely is easier for you to hide the effects I have on you then it is for me to hide the effects you have on me" ,he stated. His face got slightly redder then before as he got a little more nervous.

Back
Top Bottom